[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what are your experiences fucking BBW's? AKA fat girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: BBW.jpg (232 KB, 736x981) Image search: [Google]
BBW.jpg
232 KB, 736x981
So what are your experiences fucking BBW's? AKA fat girls? What's it like going down on them?

How is sex with them usually? I have a 34 year old married girl who wants to take my virginity and teach me the ins and outs of sex.
>>
I'm a fat girl.
It's sweaty.
If you do it long enough it also gets smelly but uhh you know it's exercise
we try hard in that department. well, at least some of us i guess.
if you want to try and penetrate her from behind you gotta make her ass higher than the rest of her body. that helps.
what else.
my husband likes going down on me, but i'm fastidious about that area being clean. some women, fat or skinny, won't give two shits about the hygiene down there. I've gone down on a girl before who was like and it smelled like i don't know.. beef stew? it was pretty grody.
>>
>>17198934
Fucked a fat girl once, felt gross. Couldn't see the pussy a lot and sometimes wondered was I actually fucking the pussy at all.....

Even if I'm really horny, will not fuck a fat girl. Thats my opinion.

Some people think that thinking fat girls is better though, however I don't think these people have actually had sex.
>>
How fat are we talking? Anything sub 200 lbs is fine. Thick hips, nice belly, fat ass and tits... what's not to love?

Above 200lbs it starts to get... gross.
>>
>>17199112
I would assume that OP gave picture as an example.

Would not hit.
>>
>>17198934
I've done it thrice when I had depression and hit a low.

Firstly it smells. Not just sweat like >>17198966
Said but bad smelling pussy. I'm guessing it's a combination of bad diet and possibly poor hygiene. Second they are generally pretty fucking lazy. Also again like >>17198966 said, doggy isn't easy, many positions are more awkward or just not possible.
And then there's the physical body shape, it's like fucking a waterbed or bean bag, but not as fun. There's nothing worse than instinctively going to grab some ass and just getting rolls or misshapen ass.

A bit chubby with big tits is amazing, but Stay away from fat.
>>
fat fetish should remain 2d only anon
>>
>>17199137
this i mean while there are exceptions it's usually the general rule that they don't take care of their personal hygiene
i've harpooned more than my fair share of whales and there was maybe one that was able to move enough to make it worthwhile and also didn't smell terrible
>>
Give her the dick dude, if yours is big enough. You're a virgin so you probably will be horny enough to disregard a lot of flaws provided she isn't a fucking disgusting sloth beast.

Rail her and grab on to those jiggly fat rolls for dear life. It can be fun if you don't expect too much.
>>
i fucked a 300pound plus fatty from Craigslist once and she was fresh out the shower so no smelly shit my dick is almost 8 inches and she said i was big and I had to push twice as hard compared to a regular bitch because all the fat that had to be moved. she was really good though and I came in her pussy. tried to ride me but too fat
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.