[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I seriously think 4chan has poisoned my mind. I am growing increasingly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9
File: 1460476342868-adv.jpg (126 KB, 841x797) Image search: [Google]
1460476342868-adv.jpg
126 KB, 841x797
I seriously think 4chan has poisoned my mind. I am growing increasingly misogynistic and sometimes think all women are money grabbing whores looking to fuck over providers and make babies with genetically superior men.
How can I change this? Give up 4chan?
>>
Leaving this site is probably the best because it sounds like you really agree with the shit posted on here and it is negatively affecting you.well I am in the same boat as you and have taken a few steps to start getting off 4chan. It's a slow process because I'm so enthralled but it is starting to work.

Block boards that push that dumb message you are talking about. I am specifically talking about r9k, pol, fit and probably v as well. It's a hassle for me to turn the block off so I just leave it as is.
Find other sites to go to that aren't so consciously mean and angry. I'm not saying go to a hugbox like reddit because that'll just have the same effect.
Get off the internet and live. Talk to people IRL not over the internet. The shit posted here is just pushed and pushed and gets nastier as time goes on.

This was a lot but I hope it helps you man. THis place sucks but I feel like for some of us, it is such an escape that it is hard to escape hahaha
>>
File: 1368962729355.jpg (96 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
1368962729355.jpg
96 KB, 724x720
>>17192774
>leaving 4chan
>>
>>17192718
Don't use the internet for a few weeks, you'll return to your normal optimistic self within a few days: it really works.
>>
>>17192774
not op. what other good sites are there though? the community on 4chan can be edgy but its the only site i know where people are real and have good discussion.
>>
>>17192786
possible, but when you're a smug anime poster there is generally no hope
>>
>>17192718

Nah, not all women are. There are still some good ones left. However, they are few and far between (maybe 1/20... 1/200 for 7+/10) and most of them are already taken.

But I work on a farm, so the girls that work there with me are generally nice people, not afraid to get dirty, and hard workers. So, go work on a farm to meet quality women.
>>
>>17192796
Teach me your ways master.
>>
File: 11.jpg (495 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
495 KB, 1280x960
>>17192808
have you tried turning the computer off
>>
>>17192718

you cant really blame 4chan. yes everything influences ytou but you choose what you do with it.

whiel 4chan has helped me shape my opinion ive been using it for 5 years and it hasn't made me legitimately racist or misogynistic or whatnot.

the worldi snt as nice a place as PC culture wants us to believe, and i will readily admit and discuss that.

i do believe there is proof that some races are designed to be better at certain things. i dont believe it balances out equally and that some races are likely 'superior' to others overall. but i still believe its up to the individual to prove their worth, not where they are from or the color of their skin or what have you. i considered myself feminist in the sense that i think women all deserve the same opportunities as men, i love buffy, etc. but im obviously not a fan of all the bullshit movements of tumblr.

despite htis my boss still calls me too PC.

overall my point is that you decide what to believe and not believe. dont blame 4chan itself.
>>
>>17192817
Still have phone.
>>
File: 1372031300601.gif (234 KB, 354x372) Image search: [Google]
1372031300601.gif
234 KB, 354x372
>>17192828
oh yes, i have the same problem as well. I try to use my phone only when I need to make a call or text, but it can be difficult. Try to minimize your use and not just mindlessly surf when you get bored. Easier said than done though

>>17192825
I agree, you can't entirely blame 4chan but when a person is on this site all day it has to be a contributing factor to problems like OP says he has.
>>
>>17192774
I've actually taken steps to leave 4chan as well. I have Leechblock installed on Firefox from 9-5 during weekdays. It's a great plugin, you can even customize the block page. I have it set to a blank page that says "Stop being a lazy fuck and get back to work". I've successfully stopped going on Reddit. It was starting to turn me into an actual vagina. At first I kept a few subs unblocked like /r/hockey, /r/gamedev, /r/unity3d but the vaginal fluids from the rest of the site leak into those subs as well so I just outright blocked it. I went on the other day and left iwthin a few seconds. I don't even miss it anymore.

>Talk to people IRL not over the internet.
This right here is the key to leaving community driven sites like 4chan and Reddit. I used to spend so much time posting because I lacked interaction with real people. We're social beings, we need to interact with other people. Posting online and having other people interact with you gives you a surge of oxytocin, the brain chemical responsible for social bonding. So it's no wonder that we get addicted to posting online.
>>
>>17192774
Its pretty much present on all boards. Even adv and sci, just to a lesser extent.
>>
>>17192828
i have stopped using 4chan on my computer and only use the mimi app on my phone so I feel like it's a step in the right direction because I can't type as much to post as much
>>
>>17192718
Yeah you should prolly leave anon, especially if you think you cant filter out the agendas some of these boards have..like other anons are saying you should just go out and talk to people IRL.. I think I might go and do the same as well. Godspeed anon
>>
File: tumblr_o1ckuyMKNW1s4pchto1_500.gif (490 KB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1ckuyMKNW1s4pchto1_500.gif
490 KB, 500x210
They are all like that. I even made a thread explaining that I really wanted to get married and be a good father but I was scared because every marriage around me has failed miserably and all I got was "not all women" or "quit being a neckbeard"

People only say things on 4chan because it happens to them irl.
Think long and hard. How many happily married men do you know? Probably most of them are divorced, and the ones that aren't divorced are treated like shit by their wives and hate their lives.

Look at their actions, not their words. They'll comfort you on adv but IRL shit all over you. I've been humiliated, rejected and teased by women for my virginity while every girl on here says they don't care.

I've seen my whore mom break up with a short restaurant cook "I don't want to be around someone who smokes pot" then meet a 6'3" insurance agent and now she smokes with him. Height, money and social status are what matters NOT personality, if you look at the world around you. All that hashtags in the world won't change my life experience, the harder girls try to prove they aren't hypergamous whores the more it reinforces that they are.

All you did was figure it out, your options are either to get fit and break their hearts with one night stands or find a non-western girl who will treat you better.
>>
>>17192718
Tbh op you are totally right. Keep thinking the way you're thinking :)
>>
>>17193063
Prolly a bait but this is what everyone in this thread is complaining about
>>
>>17193096
The point is that it's all true, that's why I gave examples from my own life.
Leaving 4chan won't change the fact that women are out to get him. Femanons posting "but -I'm- not like that" won't change reality either. It's better he's aware and protects himself instead of getting trapped into a sexless marriage with a 250 pound cow that doesn't let him do anything he enjoys just like all our fucking miserable dads were.
>>
A lot of women are shitty. So are a lot of men. There's a couple of dudes here who're successful with women and a handful of happily married men who post now and then, but by and large this site doesn't attract people who've had very many positive experiences with women.

It'd be like if a chick got all her information about men from a site for battered women, or a support group for the wives of serial adulterers, or whatever -- and forums like that definitely exist! See also: the anti-straight anti-male communities [aka poisonous echo chambers] on Tumblr etc. Wouldn't that be ridiculous?

So yeah, you should really give up 4chan. People've given you good advice on that.
>>
File: ay caramba.gif (34 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
ay caramba.gif
34 KB, 480x270
>>17192718
By taking off the sombrero amigo
>>
>>17193165
Ridiculous comparison. Most men don't beat women and most men aren't serial cheaters.

Most women DO care about money and most women DO divorce their husbands and most of them DO cheat.
>>
>>17193188
>and most of them DO cheat

Nope.
There exist actually meta-studies on that topic, and the majority finds the cheating rate of unmarried women at around 20% of married ones around 5 %, the rate of them who slip you someone elses child at 3 %.
>>
>>17193274
>cheating rate of unmarried women at around 20%
JESUS CHRIST THAT'S ONE IN FIVE
>>
> the rate of them who slip you someone elses child at 3 %.
you mean 30%
>>
>>17192718
Getting in love with a girl, or feeling empathy for a female, I mean knowing her life and the feels and emotions she has experienced
>>
>>17194079
Actually that made me a misogynist. How can you feel empathy for a pretentious selfish bitch?
>>
>>17192718

You can start by thinking for yourself. The idiots who go on boards like /pol/ gave up this right but it's not too late for you to go back to thinking like an actual rational human being.
>>
>>17192794

>Discussion
>On 4chan

People here are constantly looking for ways to put each other down
>>
>>17193063
>Height, money and social status are what matters NOT personality

Lolollololololololol
>>
>>17194089
In reality, they are not that selfish, most of them are just afraid of being in love, so they act that way to prevent it, specially in the beginning of a relationship. Most of these "selfish" girls have been throught serious problems in their lives, and have suffered a lot. For them to show their real and caring selves they'll need a lot of love, patience and the now so common "emotional intelligence".

However, you must be aware that some (fortunatelly not so many) people are truly mean, but often these have mental illnesses like a psychopathy or something like so.
>>
>>17194104
Did you read the sentence before it where he explained the same personality was rejected in a short poor guy but accepted in a tall rich guy
>>
>>17194128
I know that most of them are insecure, but insecurity is not an excuse for generally shit behavior.
>>
>>17194098
Shut up faggot
>>
>>17192718
But OP, you're mostly right. Not all women are monsters, obviously, but the good ones are getting more and more rare these days.

>Women today think the universe revolves around them and have a deluded sense of their abilities

>'These women, however, are unable to get their heads around the fact that the rest of the world might not share the distorted, inflated view they have of themselves.'

>She said she had a eureka moment when she read a recent article about the rise in narcissism among women.

>According to the American research, there has been a 67 per cent increase in it over the past two decades, mainly among women.

>An estimated ten per cent of the population suffers from narcissism as a full-blown personality disorder.
>>
>>17194460
Shit, forgot the link

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1213212/The-ego-epidemic-more-inflated-sense-fabulousness.html
>>
>>17193298
same for men.
>>
>>17192718
Limit yourself to only a few visits per week. Avoid threads where a bunch of gender war shit will come up.
>>
>>17192718
>and make babies with genetically superior men.
This isn't a bad thing.
>>
File: 1444583416921.png (520 KB, 1548x2012) Image search: [Google]
1444583416921.png
520 KB, 1548x2012
>>17192718
you literally describe the true nature of women if you don't believe me then try to ask a girl if she will ever date a guy without a job. all of them will say no because they are gold diggers. also paternity fraud is as high as 30% and women don't reveal that they are ovulating. This forces men to safe guard women 24/7 unlike male chimpanzees they only need to safe guard the female for only a period of time because she reveals when she is ovulating. We can conclude that women were build to cheat because she can give you sex when she is not ovulating and then fuck an alpha male when she is. studies show that women are more attracted to alpha male during ovulation. coincidence? I don't think so

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/3477/20140218/women-attracted-to-masculine-men-only-during-ovulation-study.htm

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0018506X04000947

http://www.rense.com/general51/chsup.htm
>>
>>17194128
>Most of these "selfish" girls have been throught serious problems in their lives, and have suffered a lot

even more reason to stay away from women. also did you know that women are vindictive and they will take that anger/hatred that the previous boyfriend did and take that our on her next boyfriend. this is literally what they want to do after getting out of a bad relationship with a douchenbag boyfriend.
>>
>>17194460
fuck that shit they expect us to treat them like they are the last vagina on earth and yet they don't want to cook,clean or do the laundry. women have become more useless then ever.
>>
>>17194641
I'm gonna show that picture to my gf kek She better be well aware that our kid will probably be mentally fucked up if she ever decides to leave me.
>>
>>17192718
You have a condition called the "Red pill rage", which is a reaction to a disturbing truth by anger (the other options being submission and evasion thereof)

>women are money grabbing whores looking to fuck over providers and make babies with genetically superior men
Nothing new here, it's an evolutionary trait called hypergamy

>How can I change this
You can't un-red pill yourself. YOu're in what I call the "Red pill rage" and you have two choices
1) An hero (what most people do after interiorising the red pill rage, not recommended at all for obvious reasons)
2) Get over it and re-evaluate your life goals and your ways to reach them (exteriorising and getting over it. Not easy at all but required to go further, whatever the direction you choose for your life is)

Whatever happens, don't let this "status quo" continue, the faster you're over it, the better you are.
By the way, don't let people fool you, shame you or let your dick think for you in the long run because you'll run directly into troubles
>>
>>17194098
Go back to Tumblr
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.