[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whenever I push my personality into extroverted territory in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: breadcrumb-trail2.jpg (841 KB, 1547x1547) Image search: [Google]
breadcrumb-trail2.jpg
841 KB, 1547x1547
Whenever I push my personality into extroverted territory in order to interact with people, I feel as though I become obnoxious, conceited and insufferable. I can tell I'm annoying my friends. How do I attract women? I'll get nowhere staying in my laid back comfort zone.
>>
>>17193817
>Whenever I push my personality into extroverted

You're beta, stop trying to be someone you're not and live with it. You'll eventually surround yourself with like minded people. Stop trying too hard and chill the fuck out.
>>
>people don't like me when I try to be someone I'm not
No shit.
>>
>>17193817

this is gonna sound retarded but
1) be yourself
2) externalize yourself in a way that lets you interact with people.

we arent entirely sure what you mean by 'extroverted' territory. but im gonna work under the assumption that you mean going out and meeting basic bitches in mainstream ways.

consider taking what you actually enjoy, externalizing that and meeting girls (or rather, people) in that way.

keep in mind that there is a difference between your 'comfort zone' and 'who you are as a person'. comfort zone implies that you should be doing more but aren't. like being able to approach a girl in general. but 'who you are as a person' implies that say, you dont like to go out to clubs and bars cuz they jus arent your thing, and forcing yourself to go is not productive or healthy or this or that or the fifth thing.
>>
Maybe try monitor how you act when you're one on one with people. Then replicate that with larger groups of people. Try not to take over the conversation if you don't have any of value to say and just relax a bit. If you can try get a bit of beer into you beforehand.
>>
>>17193841
>thinking this actually helps people
>>
>>17193817
Whoa, take it one step at a time.

You've gotta develop your own distinct personality, you've gotta hone your emotions, and you've adjust and fix your issues that you have already.

It might be too late, depending on how old you are.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.