[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I stand with her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: o-CAREER-facebook.jpg (263 KB, 1536x1118) Image search: [Google]
o-CAREER-facebook.jpg
263 KB, 1536x1118
Been orbiting for a year and a half a shy introverted girl and kinda admitted my feelings to her last summer. She said that I am a 2nd degree friend and just can't open herself to other plans with me.

I ghosted her until january and out of nowhere, she wishes me happy new year and says that I look handsome in my nee profile picture. Talked to her a bit and invite her to go out for coffee but says she had to go to a yoga resort and never rescheduled. I still talk to her sporadically once a month but she never initiates the conversations. I always thought that I had to initiate everything because of her personnality but if she valued the friendship she would try to make contact right? Where do I stand with her? How can we call this the friendzone if she never wants to do anything with me?

*I am never pressuring her, I just say

>hey what's up, how are things going, wanna go out on X? No? Alright until next time

I don't act clingy/needy/beta

>pic semi related is the office/artsy kind of girl
>>
She's not into you. She wished you a happy birthday to be nice, but no real feeling of needing to reconnect with you
>>
>>17193495
Is there a way to salvage the relationship? Don't get me wrong, I still go out and look for other women but she is literally non degenerate and has great values.

Maybe she isn't interested in me because she is older, has a master and surrounds herself with lots of successful people. I didn't go to college but my job involves saving lives on a daily basis so maybe she is way out of my league. We did go out and eat together back then but since I asked her if she was interested into knowing me better, she has been a little more distant
>>
>>17193520
>relationship
You don't have a relationship, what are you talking about?
>>
>>17193477
maybe she doesn't want a relationship yet
>>
>>17193522
I meant how can I establish one or at least her noticing me enough to reach out to me
>>
>>17193477
>Been orbiting for a year and a half

You already fucked up in that point, m8
>>
>>17193477
Mate I will tell you this now as a 23 year old wizard even I can tell she is not in to you dude. Just move on mate
>>
>>17193524
That may be true, she broke with her ex in February 2016 and admitted she had a hard time turning the page and she wants to take some time to heal
>>
>>17193529
If she wanted one, she would have shown some sort of interest. How seriously delusional do you have to be to think you have a chance here?
>>
>>17193536
so dont focus about her too much
just talk when you can.

Introverts have walls. and you're just looking at a small hole. If you try to force yourself into that hole, she'll be scared and you'll just hurt yourself. Then she'll reinforce her wall and shut you out. You don't want that to happen dont you?
>>
>>17193536
Whoops I meant February 2015. I talked to her and convinced her to talk about it. She tried to find excuses and even call me at the last minute saying she can't and started crying on the phone. She agreed, we went out and talked. At one point, she cried a little bit on my shoulder (I knew that what I was doing would only reinforce my "friend" status but what else could I have done?). Gifted her some tea and a tea pot and now that I remember, she did initiate conversation around 2 months ago by texting me and sending an image of the tea pot, thanking me and said it is very useful at work.

>>17193562
I know her a little more than 2 years. Is that not enough? And by what you said, I noticed that when I tried to make a move on her last summer. She was almost scared and I didn't insist. Damn it, I thought the redpill and Corey Wayne helped me but I am still as clueless as before.
>>
>>17193596
hmm i see. For now all i can say is, she just need a friend. And you're that friend she needs. She doesn't need/want a boyfriend yet
>>
>>17193676
I'd like to be her friend, really but she almost never initiates anything so I feel like I'm just a toy and likes because it flatters her ego that a younger man is after her
>>
>>17193691
She doesn't owe you anything. If she doesn't want to be your friend, she doesn't have to be. You feeling like you do is your own fault - if you give her attention when you know you don't get any back, you're not in a position to complain.
>>
>>17193477
>she wishes me happy new year and says that I look handsome in my nee profile picture

She would have never written that if you were developing male pattern baldness.
>>
>>17193697
So what should I do then? Be laid back and ask her if she wants to brunch? To go out in my boat? Go to an event together?

>>17193699
Well it was highly unusual from her so that took me by surprise
>>
>>17193719
>So what should I do then? Be laid back and ask her if she wants to brunch? To go out in my boat? Go to an event together?
Nothing, you move on with your life. You're not going to get anything from her, romantic or otherwise.
>>
>>17193719
>girl never wants to go out with me
>I'll change this by asking her to go out with me

It makes cringe that autistic losers like you exist. Worst of all, you don't see how you're acting like a desperate beta. You've posted this thread at least once before. She doesn't like you. She's never going to like you. You are worthless and repulsive. You're so devoid of female affection, that when one shows you a tiny bit of courtesy, you go and one-itis the bitch. This gets said a lot, but I hope in this instance you really take it to heart: kill yourself.
>>
>>17193754
>girl never wants to go out with me
It doesn't even sound like she even wants to TALK to him
>>
>>17193754
Maybe. But at least I am looking for ways to improve and be less of autistic worthless repulsive beta faggot. I am doing great, with the exception of the opposite sex.
>>
>>17193775
>I am doing great, with the exception of the thing that I'm focusing amd obsessing on the hardest

Kill youself. End your life. Su. Do. Ku.
>>
>>17193477
>for a year and a half
Jesus Christ. Stop.

Learn to take the hint and deal with a rejection. Majority of women are terrified of directly saying "no" to a guy and will make up loads of bullshit lies to do it indirectly. Getting rejected is a normal thing and happens literally to everyone. Most guys who actively seek out women get rejected more than they succeed. Just deal with it and stop obsessing over a single girl. No one is that special.
>>
>>17193477
>I don't act clingy/needy/beta

But you do though, even if you don't show it in an obvious manner. Girls can smell that shit a mile away. Just forget it an move on. You're beta, so fucking what, most of us here are, you just need to learn to be comfortable with that first, the rest will fall into place afterwards.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.