[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have a friend girl that I hang out with occasionally. Known
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1461135850231.jpg (212 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1461135850231.jpg
212 KB, 600x900
So I have a friend girl that I hang out with occasionally. Known her for years. We get along great, always have good conversation etc but we've never kissed or fucked or anything like that. Lately been getting the vibe that she wants to fuck, but I think she's also kinda trying to get me to be her boyfriend which I'm not interested in.

She's attractive, 7/10 thick asian girl with some big titties and I do really wanna fuck her, but I'm worried that she wants more than just that and when I don't reciprocate that i will lose her as a friend.

Anybody been in a similar situation? How did it turn out? I've never had a fuck buddy/fwb before. Not sure if I could turn it into that type of relationship. She's a cool person and I don't wanna hurt or mislead her.

Looking for some insight.
>>
You simply state you're not looking for a relationship. It's up to her if she still wants to fuck, or fuck if you're her boyfriend.
>>
Just curious as to why you don't want a relationship with here? Also, if she's giving strong signals just be honest with her, and I mean bluntly honest. I had a friend in the exact same situation, except the girl definitely liked him. He basically told her that he'd fuck her, but that she shouldn't expect anything of it. Sure enough they were fucking upstairs within the next 30 minutes. Look at it this way OP, if a girl you wanted to date was willing to have sex with you but not be your girlfriend, you'd probably still take her up on the sex, because that's a win-win for both parties.
>>
>>17193410
i agree with anon OP
but don't get upset you dont get to fuck her. Also what kinds of signals was it if i may ask?
>>
>>17193410
I dont want a relationship because I'm not willing to invest the extra time that a gf usually requires. Right now we rarely hang out and if I don't text or call her for a long time it's no big deal. And she's cute but not cute enough that I want her to be my girlfriend. Cool friend and hot enough that I wanna fuck but not 100% my type.
>>
>>17193422
I'm not upset that I don't get to bang her. Its just that I'm sure I could if I wanted to.

And signals like she will get really close to me and try to get me to hold her closely in a few situations, saying sexual things during our conversations. She lives kinda far from me now and has invited me to spend the night more than once, which I haven't done yet.
>>
>>17193404
Yeah you're right. This is what I will probably do next time we hang out. Just curious what other folks have gone through.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.