[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey any artfags here I've been practicing graffiti in my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: aussieexports.jpg (184 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
aussieexports.jpg
184 KB, 1066x1600
hey any artfags here
I've been practicing graffiti in my backyard and i have built up balls to head out. what i need is any advise on what should/shouldn't do. also what are some good/cheap cans. I've just been using Aussie exports.
>>
>graffiti
>art
Stick to huffing the paint, degenerate
>>
>>17191391
You shouldn't do graffiti on someone else's property, cunt
>>
First off, OP find a chill spot where you can go to during the day to practice painting, not just your backyard.

Second, DONT worry about being caught unless if you are caught in the act by a police officer. Try to wait until the coast is clear before writing anything because there are lots of cunts like the posters above me who WILL dial 911.

These forums aren't the greatest of places to discuss graffiti. Head over to bombingscience.

Not sure what you've been practicing but the way it should work is you start out tagging, then move on to hollows, throw ups, etc. then maybe a couple years down the line you'll be ready to piece up, unless you're a fast learner.

I used to steal my paint, why pay money to commit a crime? Most people these days get caught up. So just buy rustoleum, montana, whatever. You need to immerse yourself into graff, not just practice in your backyard. Buy some markers, name tags, white out pens, and get up. Enjoy yourself, easiest way to get caught writing graffiti is looking suspicious.
>>
well, once you've ruined you're parents home enough and think you're good enough for da streetz, go to an art store and pick up some canvas. it's something you paint on, you can even hang it up on your walls and stuff...
>>
When writing on things, it's best to choose your spots wisely. If you write on things in shitty areas, the graff should be there for a long time before it's removed.

The best way to make your presence know is by having tags up on busy streets. If I were you, I would wait a while before going out. Sit back and enjoy. Keep an eye on all your local graffiti and see who's up. Graffiti is all progress, would you like to be known as that new toy in the city, or that fresh new writer who came outta nowhere. I'd wait a year to start.
>>
Don't do it, you'll go to jail and get fucked daily
>>
>>17192169
Dis. 12ozprophet is another good forum you can check out. Chances are your shit is still pretty toy, so don't do what I did my first few months of writing and cover the entire fucking town. Have a route planned out for when you go out bombing, get familiar with the area, scope it out, look for any cameras, and PLAN ESCAPE ROUTES. I've been chased by the cops and had I not found this one little escape route ahead of time, I'd have likely been fucked.
In regards to what paint you should get?
>IN RUSTO WE TRUSTO
>>
I'll spray that whole can of paint in your ass before turning you into the cops
>>
pro tip: Dont get caught by the wall/building owner

ask him permission if you can
>>
>>17192169
>cunts like the posters above me who WILL dial 911.
>Not upstanding citizens doing their civic duty to help prevent crime.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.