[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just looking for some simple advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0606.jpg (879 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0606.jpg
879 KB, 2448x2448
Ok so, i have a "love" problem i guess you can call it that. Im a pretty cold person, I keep my distance a lot, but I feel the need for a relationship, i just do, but even tho Ive been interested over a couple girls, I never know what to do, I feel like she'll think im a creep if i try do make a move and that makes it so i dont even try, now they're dating other guys. I have a very specific taste so theres not a lot of girls that fill what i want and the one that do just slip away, I dunno how to act, who knows maybe someone here can make it clear to me

Pic related, its me
>>
File: 1457890314321.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1457890314321.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
>>17190133
Anon I feel like I'm in the same boat as you.
I'm a very apathetic person that needs my space.

I feel very little interest in many women, even though usually I have the "problem" of women interested in me, but I don't return the feeling.

When I do find a girl however, I just don't know what to do. I immediately want to jump into the exclusivity stage when I do. I know it would come off as borderline crazy even though all I wanna do is skip that "winning her over" stage.

I don't really have any advice, but just know you're not alone on this.
>>
>>17190133
Ok first off, you look pissed.
Why? One simple reason: no smile.
Show me a smile first, genuine one, eyes smiling too.
>>
>>17190360
Not op here. Thats a pretty creepy request considering that has nothing to do with ops problem. He already said hes a cold person. Why should he pretend to be happy on the outside? Even if he was happy on the inside a lot of people in his case lack interest in trying to appear happy because they dont care. If your whole point was to get him to send a pic of him smiling to say "look now do that and girls will think youre friendly and more attractive" then thats not the advice op needs. OP, im in a 2 year relationship and what you need to do is find a girl with not a lot of friends and who doesnt wear a lot of makeup. Why? Because it shows they dont feel like they need to be accepted by a lot of people which shows they arenr needy. It also shows they arent high maitenence because of the whole no makeup thing. Get a girl whos laid back and loves you without needing to go out everynight and who wont fuck your friends behind your back. The whole "winning her over" stage will be pretty easy if you treat her with respect and go on more personal dates than texting dates. Trying to get to know someone should happen naturally. If youre feeling a girl, ask her if she wants to go to a festival/ mall/ whatever. Pick a spot with a lot of people also there and a lot of things to do so if theres ever an awkward silence you can break it by saying "we should go to this store next" or just talk about the scene in a humorous way. If she bites, she bites.
>>
>>17190133
I think what you need is a girl who enjoys satire and dark humor and a gamer girl if you like videogames. The videogame thing shows that shes down for a chill gaming date, gives you something to talk about, etc. also if she has high satire skill it shows shes intelligent and not society's cuck and it also shows shes a little cold as well which will make her more understanding to you. If you get some radiant queen whos always smiling and wants to go to church every sunday and who wants to show you to all her family you will be miserable
>>
>>17190645
>asking someone who already took a pic of themself to show you to show themself smiling
creepy
You dont get out much, do you
>>
>>17190673
What would seeing him smile do exactly? I go out enough
>>
>>17190133
You definitely have Asperger's Syndrome and you suffer from social retardation.
>>
>>17190702
Lol no tf he doesnt. Cold people are often the more intelligent ones because theyre less gullible and more cunning. Just because he isnt all that confident with dating doesnt make him socially retarded.
>>
>>17190133
You're depressed, seek medical help
>>
>>17190717
Well, you proved you didn't understand anything I said, but you are adamantly disagreeing with me already, so you can shut up now. I never said he was stupid. I said he was socially retarded because he isn't neurotypical. He lacks the brain processes to view the world from an outside perspective, so he freezes up when it comes to trying to talk to a girl. You can be a genius and socially retarded. Asperger's is another way of saying high functioning autism.
>>
>>17190757
Aspergers: A developmental disorder affecting ability to effectively socialize and communicate.
OP obviously knows how to communicate because he did it with us. He isnt socially retarded because he has girl problems
>>
>>17190770
You don't know what socially retarded means if you think talking on an anonymous image board is evidence against it, so you can also shut up.
>>
>>17190786
Anyone who knows how searching for information online can know what something means. So actually since i am replying to you through the internet you should also assume im capable of searching the definition of something.
>>
>>17190793
You can search it online, but apparently you can't comprehend it by how you based your evidence for your case.
>>
>>17190133
If I had your looks I'd be swimming in pussy right now. Use that to your advantage you lucky cunt.
>>
>>17190770
80% of communication is body language.
Being able to type and recite memes doesn't mean shit in the real world.
>>
>>17190645
Youre exactly right, plus I do have an IQ of around 150, sometimes I blame some of my problems on that, the thing is I can't find girls like that.. And the ones I did, I did too late
>>
>>17190823
I do have girls that want me, but they're just not my style, they're not girls I wanna be with
>>
wow ur really attractive where do you live
>>
>>17190904
ok sorry I lik enever even come here and definitely don't go crazy over guys BUT UR SO ATTTRACTIVE whats ur type IS IT ME WHERE DO U LIVE
>>
>>17190904
I think we wuld look SUPER SUPER cute together but I'm probably older than you I'm 24... but we would look really good together
>>
>>17190947
Wow you're making me feel really good thank you ahah, I'm in Portugal, I'm 18 so ye you're a bit older than me, would love to see how you look tho
>>
Hey senpai. Man, you gotta read some self-help books on how to get girls or some shit. You know at best the Anon's on this board can give you some direction here and there but shit, if you want the whole package, you gotta get it from dudes who do this for a living. I think you're a good looking guy, just gotta get some game and you're good to go.
>>
>>17191054
I guess I can give it a try, maybe getting my game straight would help me be lil looser, thanks dude I appreciate it
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.