[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General /sex/ questions thread Because at the end of the day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: 1399761844996.gif (3 MB, 216x238) Image search: [Google]
1399761844996.gif
3 MB, 216x238
General /sex/ questions thread
Because at the end of the day it is all people want to talk about.
>>
>>17190064
I recently moved and I don't have time to go out and look for a relationship right now, and don't see this changing over the next few months while I get settled in a new city and new job. However, I really enjoying the sexting part of dating. How do I go about finding a safe, sexting only relationship? I recognize there will always be risks inherent with sending nudes to a stranger and am aware of measures I can take to protect myself. I am wondering two main things: how to communicate that I only want a digital relationship so I don't mislead someone into thinking there is the potential for more, and where I should start looking?
>>
IIN to be a 20-year-old woman with no sexual or romantic experience?

I'm not interested in promiscuous sexual relationships and I'd rather wait for someone I'm emotionally interested in but I don't know how common that is
>>
>>17190177
Personally I see selectivity and valuing sex as virtues. The only concern you should have is whether or not you're happy.
>>
>>17190177
Idk if it's normal, but i'm 20yo female, who waits for prince and is not unattractive. Just trust issues.
Stopped getting nervous about, when dad told that quiet reserved girls from his college are all happily married, and sluts are somewhat miserable.
Promiscuity is not for everyone. My friend is turning 20 next year and only loves anime boys. Extremely quiet nice girl. Not totally uncommon.
>>
>>17190177
Nothing wrong with that at all. I feel exactly the same way, and now I have a qt bf who shares my values. It's wonderful.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-22-12-49-25.png (955 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-22-12-49-25.png
955 KB, 1080x1920
>>17190064
I haven't came in 4 weeks. Planning on sex w a girl soon. What should I expect besides 1 kilo of semen?
>>
>>17190183
>valuing sex
Yeah, you're "valuing sex" so much you aren't experiencing it. Stop putting sex on a pedestal.
>>
>>17190218
2 second sex
>>
>>17190218
Why have you not orgasmed in 4 weeks? You know that regular masturbation decreases your risk of prostate cancer, right?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15069045
>>
>>17190177
No - that's nice :) Waiting for someone means you'll most likely find someone with similar values, which is what you should want at this point
>>
>>17190177
if this were tumblr they'd say your asexual. this is how they brainwash people.
>>
>>17190218
anon thats kinda over doing it. a dick is prime two days with out cummin. and more and your pre will be full of sperm and any less and you'll take forever to finish.
>>
How common is it for the chick to cum from old-fashioned PIV? Also, is it common to cum from fingering?

99% of my orgasms come from oral/69 and the other 1% is specifically me giving a helping hand during doggystyle
>>
>>17191292
not very common. chicks rarely cum from vaginal though media would make you think otherwise. be sure to tell your partner and never fake it. you'll hurt his pride and he'll always question "was it real or fake? what am i doing wrong?"
>>
>>17191308
I had the faking phase, we worked through it. Now I'm just sad that I can't actually cum from him fingering me or purely from him fucking me
>>
>>17191311
oh fingering is different. maybe his fingers are tiny? but he should be able to hit you spot with his fingers. do you ever feel "close but not close enough" when he tries?
>>
>>17190218
Get a blowjob first, make sure you let her know you haven't came in a month.
>>
>>17191323
Tiny fingers aren't the issue, two fingers is usually too much for me. It feels good, just not in the way that actually makes progress towards an orgasm like oral does. Sex doesn't make progress towards an orgasm either unless I help him out
>>
>>17191330
my gf is the same way and i think it's time for a femanon to chime in.
>>
Will losing weight really reveal more of my dick?
>>
>>17191277

Broscience: the post
>>
>>17191462
No, but it'll look bigger.
>>
>haven't fapped in 7 months
I wonder how long will I last in sex?
Oh who am I kidding, I am going to be a virgin forever.
>>
>>17190218
This is the game plan.

Get her to nut first then splash your kilo all over her.

French kissing,fingers of God,eat pussy, vibrator tease, dicking skills, cuddles to assure a next time.
>>
>>17191480
Nope get out and talk if your in Cali I'll make an ass out of us both but I assure you well get pussy.
>>
>>17190177
>be me
>22 y/o male

I have always been like this until recently. I always looked at sex as something I would only do with someone I truly cared about in a committed relationship. And never thought I'd feel any other way about it. and then my GF of nearly 4 years broke up with me 9 months ago and since then, I've ever so slowly become more and more open to the idea of casual sex, though somewhat selective of who with.

Then 2 month ago I ran into an old HS friend. And while we haven't actually fucked, she's made me way more open to the idea of it. I guess she's made me understand the idea of separating love from sex and valuing the two differently.

Of course, it could be that I've always been tame on the subject of sex and between that and being dry for almost a year now, I just want to fuck.
>>
>>17191330
>>17191340
I feel like getting a girl to cum is more like a momentum thing. Like you have to really get going and consistently without fucking up to get her to cum.
>>
>>17191490
Best advice so far. Thanks, my man.
>>
>>17191497
my gf has this thing where she likes it really fast and rough slow at the same time. if i cant tell when she wants it slow i lose all the momentum. it could be after 2 min of fast rams or and hour of thrust but once she wants it slow YOU BETTER GO SLOW... sex is an all day thing now
>>
OP here.
In a different thread, a girl mentioned how hot she thought it was when Het man came inside here. Can anyone clarify on this? The girl I used to sleep with sometimes begged me to come inside her. Why do women like this so much?
>>
Is $400 reasonable for a fucking machine?
>>
I asked this in the opposite gender thread but no takers so far.

Do all or at least most guys have sexual thoughts about their siblings, specifically their sisters?
>>
>>17192124
Nope
I'd never have sex with my sister. Never even thought of it. She gets male attention though and she's not unattractive.
>>
>>17192124
Never had a sexual fantasy about my sister. The funny thing is that we both read a fair share of incest comics and stories, it just doesn't translate in real life.
>>
>>17192124
Apparently my sister is gorgeous, but I don't have any fantasy about her at all.
>>
>>17190064
>Because at the end of the day it is all people want to talk about.
Speak for yourself, fucking two-digit IQ mongoloid.
>>
>>17192116
It's taboo. We are brought up being told to use protection and not get someone pregnant.
There are a lot of what ifs when it comes to cumming in a pussy, or an ass.. And going ahead with it like like telling every rule you've learnt to fuck off and just let the pure horny side of you reign free.
>>
>>17192324
Do you talk with your sister about that?
>>
Any tips on going down on a girl, it's my fetish to get them off like that.
>>
>>17192839
What I like to do is work towards it slowly... Work some little kisses and licks on the belly and inner thighs. Get her squirming. Don't go straight for the clit or into the vagina, as much as you want to stick your tongue in. The outer part of the vagina (the folds of skin you have to part to see inside her pussy) are also really sensitive. I suppose it's like the shaft of the cock. Lick it with broad strokes of the tongue, not the tip of your tongue. Keep everything wet with your saliva. Use the thicker soft skin of your lips and rub them all over the place too. Avoid the clit for a while, but when you do go there give her a big lick from the vagina up and over the clit. Watch her reaction to that :)
Then give her clit and hood little kisses. You really have to work it like you are in love with it. The same way you'd work the back of a woman's neck and cheeks and earlobes.
Before you start licking her clit, tease her first. Circle around the hood. Pretend your painting her with your tongue. When you go for the clit start very gentle and light. Just little flicks with the tongue.. And again observe her reaction to it. You're slowly building her up to an orgasm.. So it's like when you wank and start slow, and sometimes you jerk it faster for a moment.. And then slow down again. Only go faster when her panting builds up.
Some people will tell you to draw the alphabet with your tongue around and on her clit. But Ai find if I start concentrating on something else I drift away. Might work for others though, but Ai prefer to just lick with natural fluid motions back and forth and up and down.
Another good thing to observe is how she masturbates, and use your tongue with the same speed and location as her fingers would.
Hope that helps. Best of luck.. Oh... And when she comes.. Try to swallow it if she gushes enough. It's fucking hot! :)
>>
>>17191330
Maleanon here who has been accused of making women come too fast with mouth and fingers. I really go into exploratory phase with my fingers.
Get him to put two fingers in and his thumb on your clit. It requires some dexterity but getting an in and out motion with fingers at the same time the thumb circles around and over the clit seems good.. As far as I can tell from reactions.
Otherwise, when two fingers are inside I like to spread them apart slightly now and then. Feel around every bump and fold of flesh inside the pussy.
Finding the g spot with fingers always gets a gasping reaction. I circle around that area inside her (the skin over the g spot has a different texture to the rest of the insides.
Another thing to try, in the process of alternating techniques is to have two fingers deep inside and the palm of the hand slowly gyrating over the clit. Especially good when you are face to face and want to make out as well.
When she starts to come with my fingers I like to wrap my other arm around her waist and hold her down. Some women tend to squirm a lot and can move enough to get the fingers out or in a less than ideal position to continue. Gotta keep the motion going firm and strong all the way through the orgasm and hopefully further so she squirts or has multiple orgasms.

Perhaps some femanon a can chime in on whether any of this sounds good to them? I know every woman is different...
>>
>>17193027
You have no idea how vaginas work dude. I feel sorry 4 u.
>>
>>17193081
Enlighten us
>>
>>17193081
I've only done what works for me and (most of) the women I've been with. It usually turns a 'I'm not ready for sex at this stage' situation in a 'Fuck me now!' situation.
Perhaps you can offer some ideas. There isn't just one way of doing it.
>>
>>17193081
Faggot confirmed..
>>
File: 1372212983521.gif (666 KB, 300x340) Image search: [Google]
1372212983521.gif
666 KB, 300x340
>>17190064

>Try to swallow it if she gushes enough.
>>
>>17192116
I disagree with it being taboo. I think it's the opposite, it's just natural that we'd be attracted to that. It's our body saying "yes good get all that baby batter deep inside you".
>>
>>17192116
I'm a man and this is my fetish. It's really actually horrible because the only thing I can think about is filling a young, fertile pussy with my seed but that would just ruin my life. Not that I haven't done it before in fits of pure lust. I can cum three or four times easily when fucking a girl without protection and I cum way fucking more and the orgasms are much more intense and longer lasting and the sex is always better for both of us. Women really can match their orgasms to yours btw.
>>
>>17192116
i used to cum inside my ex all the time, at least 50 times before the best is when she would ride me and just tell me to let it go inside her.. fuck im horny now, but i stopped because her friend got preggo. it is the best feeling though better than anything
>>
>>17193852
Actually.. I think we are both Have a point.

Biologically, what you say is correct. It's in our nature.

Culturally, most people are told from an early age not to have children out of wedlock and to take every precaution against VD. The whole AIDS thing through the 70's or 80's scared a lot of people.

Also, consider that a lot of couples who are having issues conceiving end up having some level of negative association with cumming inside. I know that when my ex was constantly pushing me to have a baby it turned into a routine, and I got anxious because my sperm was less active than normal and it took us ages to have a child. In those moments I found it difficult to come inside her. It took the fun away and made it somewhat clinical.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.