[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there women who like the patriarchy, if so are there any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: bUUP4NS.jpg (71 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
bUUP4NS.jpg
71 KB, 540x960
Are there women who like the patriarchy, if so are there any trends of these people I can find in college? I'm just tired of all this feminist bs at my campus, it's making me lose the little hope I had in society.
>>
There is no patriarchy, there is only capitalism. Feminism isn't bad if it's about equality. Save your hate for people who are cunts.
>>
>>17189391

There is no such thing as patriarchy. If you're looking for level headed, mature people you're not going to find it on a college campus.

The empty headed SJWs you find on campus is not indicative of society in general. The people you complain about are typically contained in these tight knit microcosms closed off from outside ideals so that their illusions aren't disrupted or challenged.

Go anywhere else in the real world and I guarantee you the majority of the population is nowhere near the same level of radical that your average college student is.
>>
>>17189403
this person here has a point, although i'd differ on a small point of there being no patriarchy, but that capitalism is heavily influenced by the patriarchy. Having said that, it ends up the same, in this case.

Either way, think about these feminists; the ones you cant stand are probably the type of people you couldnt stand anyway -- no social skills, stubborn, not as intelligent/funny/nice/likeable as they think they are, narcissistic... etc.

To me, I actually like real feminists, because I think they ahve more realistic views of gender; in a relationship that means that they know how to treat a significant other better -- asuming they meet the basic criteria i look for in a potential mate (nice, funny, good looking, unselfish, etc.)

the other thing with most people, is once you question them about their views a little bit (asking them out of curiosity, not challenge), or get to know them, they soften. theyre so used to having to make a point really quick, so they come off as an asshole without saying how they actually feel or having a dialogue.

so, ask follow up questions, like
"can you explain that in more detail?"
"I am curious to know what you mean by that."
"can tyou tell me more about _____?"
"how did you come to this opinion/fact/position/point of view?"
"what authors/academics/thinkers inform your point of view, what do they say?"
--warsh rince repeet
>>
>>17189445
especially if theyre hot.

hot sjw women love it when theyre valued for their knowledge and opinion, as opposed to their tight upturned asscheeks stuffed into yoga pants.
and hey, you might learn something in the process... and hopefully get laid.
>>
>>17189456
and on a slightly unrelated note, you should totally fuck a couple of fat but cute face chicks while youre in college. that's something i regret not doing.
>>
>>17189443
All of this.
/thread

>>17189456
>hot sjw
That's an oxymoron if I ever saw one
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.