[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you actually get in a social circle /adv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: wojak.jpg (70 KB, 645x645) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
70 KB, 645x645
Right now I'm living on campus, on decent terms with most people (well, I can carry on a conversation) but I'm not in a legit social circle (e.g. right now, I more or less turn up to the dining hall by myself and sit with whoever). Not socially retarded by the way, I just tend to keep to myself.

Cheers /adv/, have a great day
>>
think of what purpose does a social circle serve

easily, the only reason to get in a social circle is because you share common traits and interests with such circle. For example, if you are a /tg/ enthusiast and find a roleplaying group then you will just naturally fit in. If you like videogames find people that like videogames as well, etc.

lets suppose you like anime, ask people if they like it and if so start from there. This, sadly, may seem kinda difficult for introverted people like you, but keep in mind that university isn't like high school, meaning that people do not look down upon others hobbies and thus you shouldn't worry about asking
>>
Go to gym?
>>
>>17188253
Definitely this, going to the gym helps so much with meeting people
>>
>>17188253
And do what exactly? Everyone there seems to be busy doing their own thing
>>
>>17188373
Gym isnt meant to be a social place unless you join some kind of weightlifting club. Think crossfit, powerlifting clubs, oly lifting etc.
>>
>>17188177
>2016
>unironically liking anime
>>
>>17188155
>How do you actually get in a social circle
>Not socially retarded by the way

Pick one.
>>
>>17188381
Nope. I thought that way and it was the exact opposite way when it came out to be. I actually made a lot of friends at the gym; some are even girls too.
>>
>>17188410
Would you say they're worth the money/time?
>>
bumperino
>>
>>17188821
na, bunch of assholes in there, you can work out at your home, get same results, only reason I'd join a gym is if I was homeless and I needed some showers. Gotta keep my body clean !
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.