[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm fucked and at the end of my rope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1463373656030.jpg (109 KB, 516x440) Image search: [Google]
1463373656030.jpg
109 KB, 516x440
Male here, everyone tells me i have good genes. I'm the tallest person of my family at 6-1 a girl even says i'm "a great guy" but probably friendzones everyone and anyone anyways. shes a neighbor and thats the furthest extent of my social network of people i talk to offline other then my family. but I'm living at home still and am living on neetbucks paying my mom 7/10th's of what i get every month and getting a job in this area is impossible, i've given up on it since im in my late 30's. i know how to do basic computer shit and draw good in photoshop and tried doing freelance stuff but the market is flooded with guys like me all over the globe. my last job was like 1 and 1/2 decades ago. i cry on my bed about how fucked i am and regularly fall asleep on my keyboard face still wet from tears. even the internet is getting too boring for me and relationships with my family are for the worse every day. I worry what I'll do if my parents die and I'm about the only one out of any of their offspring who goes out of his way to help them drive them places and lift things around for them.
>>
Why is everyone on this site so obsessed with their damn height?
>>
>>17187643
What do you expect? Fanfare, women to throw themselves at you?
Just live your life the way you want, if you don't like it, change it. Only you can control that.
>>
>living at home
>no job
>gets income anyway
>doesn't attempt an education
>literally gave up on finding a job after 1.5 years because late 30s
>thinks the 'friendzone' even exists at your age (it doesn't, they either like you or they'll keep you out of their life entirely)
>worries about taking care of parents while siblings live their lives
>hasn't had a job in 15 years

I'm surprised you even have the ability to cry anymore, your life is so dead. You realise this is something that can be changed, but you won't do it right? You've spent so many years doing absolutely nothing. I doubt you really have the ability. Most people would have given their head a shake a decade earlier than you and sorted themselves out.
>>
>>17187704

It's never too late for OP to make a change. He knows he needs to make a change but he doesn't do it, I guess I understand now why some parents kick out their own children to force them to grow up.
>>
>>17187717

or doesn't know how.

maybe he needs some /adv/
>>
>>17187704
>a decade earlier

>be me
>go college
>take full courses until
>i get 2D computer animation certificate
>find out worthless certificate
>never made any good friends that whole time i was going to college anyway msg people on computer who collab'd in class
>add 1 disabled girl with a kid to fb, then notice she wants nothing to do with me and her profile is suspicious as fuck.
>tfw half the people at college were boomers or over 40 cus community college.

mom's telling me i need to go college again. and im like wow been there done that :(
>>
File: 1460620364427.jpg (15 KB, 474x474) Image search: [Google]
1460620364427.jpg
15 KB, 474x474
ok here i'll make it easy for you guys since your just taking a page from obama and saying "hope and change" here, are my options since my thread is basicly 404 material aparently and sounds uber boring...

1). should i start going regularly to a singles church? i have that option but gave up on it for a long time.
2). college. should i go? any /adv/ on that?
3). find a job somewhere? im not sure id wanna do this one but should i?

change something else? what way? how?
>>
>>17187725

He knows
>>
You are the owner of your life.

Just be yourself!
Live off neetbux and live the life of a wizard, there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>17187965
thank you anonymous. this post means a lot to me i guess..it might be the wizard's way with me but I'm going to try church this weekend for the hell of it. in conclusion, i noticed some things gradually getting better with time as people who were fucked towards me are starting to get unfucked in some kind of magical universal law way actually. to me it seems this way. anyways /thread, im going to bed. others can keep posting if they want though no need to not add your 2 cents. night guys
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.