[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I <3 her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 1200x675
I really love my girlfriend (my first) but I am leaving for summer and I never got the courage to give her a kiss goodbye, I miss her already
>how should I prepare mentally and phsically for a first kiss?
>how often should I text her?
>will our relationship weaken after the summer?
>how can I cope with the feeling of loss?
>can I practice kissing?
-A
>>
>how should I prepare mentally and phsically for a first kiss?
Practice with other girls, I m serious.
>how often should I text her?
Enough so she knows your still alive
>will our relationship weaken after the summer?
Yeah, most likely, you might even break up. Thats why you get yo side hoes ready.
>how can I cope with the feeling of loss?
You won't need to cope when you're balls deep in another girl, you won't feel loss when you're winning that hard. P.S. also damn, you've got that defeatist mentality in your head already, but thats all good, just get some side hoes!
>can I practice kissing?
YEAH nigga! With yo side bitches!
>>
>>17187454

Kk I walk ya through this.

>I <3 her

Imagine you are someone else looking at your relationship. Ask yourself, does this couple seem to love each other? Question answered.

>>how should I prepare mentally and phsically for a first kiss?

Physically? Don't worry everyone fucks up bad the first time. If its her first kiss too she won't know any better unless you knock your teeth out or something.

Mentally? Three deep breaths, close your eyes and lean in. Or do a swoop and kiss her, but that's a level three suave move.

>>how often should I text her?

Difficult question. Depends on the doll.
At minimum once a week. At most, four times a week. More then that find a hobby to keep yourself occupied. I recommend bird watching.

>>will our relationship weaken after the summer?

Yes

>>how can I cope with the feeling of loss?

Alcohol.

>>can I practice kissing?

I say no. But do it anyways.
>>
Could the hoes be bros? I'm bi
>>
Also I'm 13 I can't drink
>>
>>17187496
Oh, well, shit lol. Ok, just listen to the other guy minus the alcohol.

Also, gtfo.
>>
GTFO for being bi or 13?
>>
File: M.A.S.H._nywebb1.jpg (643 KB, 1818x1204) Image search: [Google]
M.A.S.H._nywebb1.jpg
643 KB, 1818x1204
>>17187496
Imma give you the teenager talk.

Son, you are a tween. Soon to be a teenager. Listen;

Nothing that happens in high school matters. For the next five years you will suffer your own battle of 1812, and at the end?

Nothing. Have fun In highschool. Do things you'd never do before. Take a dance class. Take automotive.

You will make mistakes but none of them matter.

This is your one opportunity to take, huge, exciting risks. Take them. If anything goes bad, life resets graduation day.

Also, you do not love her. You are thirteen. You have no idea what love even really is. You've got time. Don't worry.
>>
Thanks for the advice, the Internet is surprisingly nice
>>
>>17187542
Oh the internet iz >>17187542
>Thanks for the advice, the Internet is surprisingly nice
Your welcome. Don't pussy out.
Take a goddamn ballet class.
>>
>>17187542
yah dud we're people too
we want to halp our friends in need ;^)
>>
Thanks (I'm new to 4chan and now I've come to love it)
>>
>>17187517
What do you think?
>>
It is a glorious and wonderful community where I can be myself
>>
Oh whoops, for being 13 of course
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.