[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been a long time since LJBF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: bustedmahnut.jpg (102 KB, 479x585) Image search: [Google]
bustedmahnut.jpg
102 KB, 479x585
Alright... this is a "Am I in the Friend Zone" thread.

First off, I know the old addage, "If you ask yourself about your friend zone status, you already know you're friend-zoned". Perhaps it might not apply here?

Girl, 22, in my class on the last day of last semester asked for my Snapchat. Didn't think anything of it because she had a boyfriend (who I had met; when I met him, she sat next to me and across from him). She's been snapchatting me every day since. She'll take pictures where her thighs are taking up half the frame. She showed me a picture of her belly button ring (ooooh wow! i know, lol). If i request her face or any part of her she'll send it.

Anyway she wanted to meet up to study. She brought me a drink from jamba juice. Sweet. Were studying and we go off topic. I touched her shoulder and there was no flinch or negative body language. So then she started talking about her patella has a hole in it, "so you can feel a hole right here" and she grabbed my hand and put it on her leg. I kept it on there and she didnt mind.

Today I sent her a snap that said how kissable her stomach looked and she typed back, "omg lol stop that"

QUESTION IS:

Am I in the so-beta-hes-harmless-so-I-can-treat-him-like-one-of-the-girls zone or the

I'm interested but want to go super slow zone.

I hope this wasn't too long for anyone to read lol.
>>
>>17187359
>Am I in the so-beta-hes-harmless-so-I-can-treat-him-like-one-of-the-girls zone
Yes and no. Escalate and figure it out. Godspeed.
>>
Let me tell you what this girl is doing. Shes probably testing out the waters + just enjoying the attention that shes getting from you asides from her boyfriend. Bitches love attention.

I'll tell you how to counter that. Women know men develop onetitis or whatever the fuck you want to call it. They're not retarded. The idea is for you to keep invested in her, but you need to show you have other options. As in, as you talk to this girl, you're talking to multiple other girls, preferably as many as your sanity can handle.

This achieves a few things. 1. this girl sees your social value 2. if things don't work out with this girl, BRUH! You've got multiple other bitches in your life to pursue!!! 3. It keeps your investment in her low and therefore saves you from oneitis, and it keeps you from developing oneitits for the other bitches as well 4. theres probably more reasons, but THE GENERAL IDEA IS YOU WANNA GO WITH THE SHOTGUN APPROACH WHEN YOU WANNA GET GIRLS

Cheers and good luck friend
>>
File: 7-sav135-pizza-400x522.jpg (94 KB, 600x783) Image search: [Google]
7-sav135-pizza-400x522.jpg
94 KB, 600x783
You should take her out for a pizza
>>
to add: im also juggling three other girls but they're all hoes (not too much) and crazy. this girl was telling me about her problems with her dad and showing me pictures of her sister and stuff... never ever talks about her boyfriend. she'll send me selfies of just her but she sends pics of em together to her "story".

also another note im a alright looking dude have my flaws too but im good looks wise
>>
Really don't want to be Duckie in this scenario
>>
>>17187385
You gotta juggle higher quality hoes, you gotta show this girl that theres other bitches in your life who actually have a chance of getting you. This shows your bitches that they have competition for the grand prize
>>
>>17187385
>>17187409
Also to add on, you know shes playing a low investment game man. You take it too seriously or pull a wrong move, she pulls back to her man and shes had her fun at your expense.

The idea is you need to seem to or actually invest less into this relationship you have with her so far.
>>
>>17187411
That's what I was thinking... just respond once to every 3 or four snaps/text... while at the same time escalating like next time we meet up ill touch her upper back or whatever. shouldnt be snapping her that much anyway.
>>
>>17187413
I am about to call it a night but, let me leave you off with this. I can't give you advice on how this get this one girl, but if you do what I tell you I guarantee you'll get A girl you like as long as you do it enough.

Remember, women love attention and I think the main take away is you wanna make a girl fall in love with you not the other way around. Men are really fucking good at falling in love, just show them tits and they'll be back everyday. Whats hard is making a woman want you and they want what they can't get. If you've got pretty banging bitches chasing after you, she'll want some of that, if she doesn't her loss because you'll be mayor of poontime by then.

You got this. Fuck this bitch, fuck all the bitches.
>>
>>17187424
Thanks brother
>>
File: Remover of Obstacles.jpg (78 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Remover of Obstacles.jpg
78 KB, 500x375
Don't text/snap/email stuff like that.

Talk to her in person, find out where you stand, and for God's sake stop flittering around like a twelve-year-old in the throws of puppy love.

"Does she like me? Does she like me?" Geez, keep that shit up and the answer will always be NO.
>>
>>17187434
i don't know man. Try tickling her. I always found tickling to be a great way to break the physical barrier. Then finger bang her.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.