[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unrealistic expectations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: white-girl-feet-tos-photos.jpg (37 KB, 661x506) Image search: [Google]
white-girl-feet-tos-photos.jpg
37 KB, 661x506
So I've known this girl about 15 days..... I seen her a few times, hugged kissed..... but I'm then all of a sudden accused of moving too fast when she didn't exactly stop herself either.

She said she started to become distance once she started to notice I was looking for something long term. She said she wants to remain friends. We are both 30 years old.

I told her I'm not here to make friends and told her it's best we go our separate ways. She became really upset and said she doesn't want to lose another friend.

Is she for real? We're both grown and she's trying to not only friendzone me, but make me feel bad for wanting to drop her ass when I can probably find someone who's actually going to give up the pussy and maybe build an sactual relationship? LOL. What do you guys think the truth is on her part? It would have been different if we were both 16 and she was confused..... We're 30!!! She also said the fact that I'm willing to drop her so fast indicated that I never cared.....

She also said she spent most of her life in relationships, she wants to have more fun, and says by the time she's ready to settle down, I won't be around.... I told her I'm not going to be around now! haha wtf?
>>
>>17187328
15 days and you're looking for long term...with her? Yeah I'd put the whole thing on cold ice too. You're moving too fast. 15 days is shit.
>>
>She also said she spent most of her life in relationships, she wants to have more fun, and says by the time she's ready to settle down, I won't be around.... I told her I'm not going to be around now! haha wtf?

lmaooooo, drop this bitch, she cray, theres a reason why shes not married by 30
>>
>>17187337
You're missing the point. Even after I said I'm more than willing to slow it down completely, and even if it took two years, for example, she is always too busy to hang out more and is so busy with her life at times that she can't even communicate often enough for anything to move forward at all.

I've dated before. Usually, if someone is interested in you enough, they'll keep hanging out and hanging out and talking and talking and at least make it obvious---even if it's over a course of a year. They won't keep verbally calling you a friend as if I don't know what I'm doing.
>>
>>17187337

Honestly, I'm used to getting some ass within the second week, talking periodically, seeing the chick once a week.... and if it goes smoothly..... then we'll just see each other more..... But this girl acts like I'm going to force her into an arranged marriage if we hang out more.... make sense?
>>
>>17187347
>>17187349

Makes plenty of sense. You want one thing . She wants another . She sounds content to take it at her pace. You think otherwise

15 days on , though , is pretty quick to size up the entirety of a situation though
>>
>>17187365

Last girl I talked to....

First day I met her, we talked for about 2 hours. The very next day, I was in that ass.

She called and texted me without me even having to think about it. We seen each other once a week, and took it pretty slow. In fact, I took it too slow and couldn't make up my mind so she moved on.

So honestly, 15 days is too long for me to deal with someone who thinks it's cool to see me once a month, or tell me they'll let me know when they can see me----while there are girls like the one above who are at least willing to see if you're cool enough to see more.

And the funny thing was----I wasn't even trying to have sex with this one. She said I was so nice to her that she just couldn't believe I was really like that.
>>
>>17187365

You know, it would be awesome if she at least acted like she was going to at least make an effort at a realistic pace. But calling a grown man a friend, repeatedly---- to the point where she said she knows I don't like when she calls me that.... Lol I've never had a woman do that before.
>>
bump me
>>
>>17187328
>but I'm then all of a sudden accused of moving too fast when she didn't exactly stop herself either.
Thats how it works. Even if you shared the blame the result wouldnt change. She realized you two were acting crazy. This is why you never pressure a girl. Even if she concedes shes a ticking time bomb for this.
>>
>>17187328
>I dont want a relationship right now
>fuck you Im out
Yeah it really shows where your interest lies. More in sex than her.
>>
>>17187328
>I told her I'm not here to make friends

Wew talk about coming off spergy
>>
>>17187377
>being this salty
lol
>>
>>17187328
>>17187373

You BARELY know this person. 2 weeks is hardly enough time for you to be making demands on them let alone if it was even 2 months or 2 years. You can't expect everyone to operate on your time schedule of "We meet today then sex tomorrow"...Believe it or not other people have their own set of standards.

You sound like a prick anyway.
>>
>>17187457
Don't you have to feed your cats, cunt?
>>
>>17187489

I'm not a woman you dork
>>
>>17187489
>hating cats on 4chan
>>
>>17187489

>This butthurt for no good reason

Yeah aren't you just prince charming?
>>
>>17187510
Sorry, it's hard to tell cunts and nu-males apart.
>>
>>17187528
I bet you've sucked a dick before, fucking slut.
>>
>>17187530

What are you on about you petty little child? Are you mad that I didn't side with you? Are you so pathetic that your first response is to ball up defensively simply cause you didn't get your ass kissed with your meager and boorish attempt for validation on an advice board

>Hey guise I told this girl to give up the pussy and she said no so I dropped her lmao. High five me and tell me how awesome I am, damn SJWs and womyn! Can't friendzone an alpha like me!

Complete and utter idiot...Also a troll thread cause I doubt anyone would find you tolerable to talk to for more than 5 minutes.
>>
I'm a gay guy, I wish I had a dick to suck ;(
>>
women always get upset when you dip out because they arent giving up the pussy. they're upset because they're used to guys sticking around to listen to all their shit when you've figured out you don't have to. they think all you value is the sex but the truth is the next girl is everything she is PLUS the sex that she is withholding.
>>
there's no advice for you, you're right, and this is pretty dumb

it just sounds like there isn't too much chemistry and the excuses are already piling up just no like you said you are 30, there is better use for your time and effort
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.