[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this girl I've been seeing is into roleplay, but i can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: aPTPKKk.jpg (364 KB, 620x930) Image search: [Google]
aPTPKKk.jpg
364 KB, 620x930
So this girl I've been seeing is into roleplay, but i can't seem to get into it without feeling weird as hell. She's freaky and I'm way into her, but i feel like if I don't start playing ball, she's going to move on. What can I do to make this work out?
>>
>>17186817
Start dressing up as the high elf she wants you to be, Skeeter.

Her tastes are her tastes, you accept them or don't.
>>
File: 1431194541461.jpg (31 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1431194541461.jpg
31 KB, 450x600
>>17186817

>What can I do to make this work out?

Nothing. There is nothing wrong with being sexually incompatible with someone. Sometimes you and your partner just don't click sexually, even if you like them in every other category.

Liking someone is not a guarantee that the sex is going to be a direct reflection of that. Its possible to like fucking someone you don't like and possible to not like fucking someone you do.

Either reside yourself to feeling weird every time she asks you to roleplay or break it off and find someone who you are more sexually compatible with.
>>
>>17186841

I like having sex with her though. I like a lot about this girl. I dont want to drive her away because I have no imagination.

Is there like a book on this subject or something?
>>
>>17186827

It's not that I don't accept her tastes. Hell, when she plays her part, it's crazy hot. The problem is me. I don't really know how to do it without sounding like a massive faggot.
>>
>>17187030

>I like having sex with her though.

If you like feeling weird then good for you. If you don't like feeling weird then I can't imagine how much fun having sex with her can actually be. I'm no sex therapist but I can safely say feeling weird during sex doesn't seem like a blast.

>I like a lot about this girl

Thats not the point. You're obviously not sexually compatible. Not fair, blah blah whatever, doesn't matter. Liking someone doesn't mean that you're going to be a match in the bedroom and obviously you're not.

>Is there like a book on this subject or something?

Is there a book about forcing yourself to like something sexual that you don't like? No.
>>
>>17187041

You're not getting me. It's not that i don't like it, it's that i suck at it and kill the mood. How do people get into role play in the first place?
>>
>>17186817
What kind of roleplay? It is her job to introduce you to her kinks, she can't reasonably expect you to suddenly read her mind and perfectly perform her fantasies. You need to start small with some dirty talk or something, with her leading, then build up from there. She needs to be helpful. If she is into something easy like bdsm there are tons of online resources you can use as a starting point, but if it is something more unusual she really needs to coach you. If she is as awesome as you think she is she'll be happy to teach you, I'm sure! And it will be worth it for her if she is patient and communicates her exact desires. Use your words and say you're game to explore, but you aren't experienced and will need to go slowly and require feedback from her. Going slowly also builds tension for her - imagine how awesome the sex will be after months of slow buildup to exactly what she desires! It is win-win!
>>
>>17187051
If your penis doesn't take over during sexy time than there isn't much you can do other than not feeling self conscious. Pretend you're an actor.
>>
>>17187051

Oh you fucking autist. You're horrible at explaining things.

If you suck at something keep doing it until you get better. Jesus, you could of saved so much time by just being fucking clear.
>>
>>17187058

She likes to pretend. Schoolgirl/teacher stuff, you know? She's being patient with me, but i want her to enjoy sex too, which makes me nervous, which makes me fuck up, which saddens the shit out of me. I just wanna be a good partner :(
>>
File: shrug.jpg (23 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
23 KB, 500x310
>>17187071

Sorry nigger
>>
>>17187073
Take the pressure off yourself. You are being a good partner by trying! Have you asked her specifics about what she wants? Maybe try having a dirty texting conversation with her with roleplaying - she can give feedback about what you text to her, and then you can keep the good stuff to repeat later in person, kind of like a script. To decrease how nervous you are during sex, try role playing just for the beginning - if you know you only have to say a few things, or she is wearing an outfit, you can get a little practice in without the pressure of sustaining the roleplay for the entire session. Then you can slowly increase how long you maintain the roleplay. Hopefully she is encouraging you, and showing you that she enjoys vanilla sex too?
>>
>>17187093

I honestly think she only tolerates vanilla sex. I think you're right though, maybe I'm just being too hard on myself. She says she likes it when I try to play too, but i can't help but notice what an idiot I sound like when i do. How do you like... ignore yourself?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.