[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just have to get this off my chest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: kek.gif (2 MB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
2 MB, 288x288
>TLDR: TRIGGERED

I dated this SOUL SUCKING SUCCUBUS named Nicole for 3 years and she was a fucking CUNT BAG.

I gave everything to this girl. She was such an idiot autist that she would make the most retarded sexist/racist jokes for shock value and make my friends hate her. I lost a lot of friends over her and damaged some relationship for her, because I stood up for her. I was an idiot kid and thought it was the right thing to do at the time, thought there was honor in it.

That doesn't piss me off, what pisses me off is she was a two-faced backstabbing WHORE who constantly threw me under the bus and embarrassed the FUCK out of me. She wanted to break off this friendship with this guy she was fucking before we dated because I didn't feel comfortable with them being friends, and she went over to his house and ignored my calls for several hours. Somehow, I don't remember how, one of my friends found out, and she confronted me, asking me if I really thought she didn't cheat on me. I defended that STUPID WHORE nicole, of course, and never got to the bottom of it, but upon reflection, and after not being a NAIVE FAGGOT, i've realized that she probably did cheat on me.

What really takes the cake, is that since she had a shit home life, me and my parents let her live with us. Do you know what this FUCK FACE WHORE did? She got a ticket from a cop, and agreed to go out on a date with him if he didn't give her a ticket. i, like a cuck, was like "fine, as long as I don't have to pay a ticket for your RETARDED INGRATE ASS"

So she does. Probably fucked him too, like the WHORE SLUT CUNT she is. Then she had the audacity to ask me if she could go on a second date with him. And my parents found out, and I just remember the look of "wow you're a fucking pussy" from my mom. I got so pissed at her, told her she's an embarrassment, that she treats me like shit, etc. But I couldn't break up with her, because now she was fucking living with me and didn't have anywhere to go.
>>
File: download.jpg (18 KB, 301x167) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
18 KB, 301x167
>>17185408
>cont'd
Then she went to college. Had a party and did a little dance in front of this fucking guy RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I confronted her and she said "no, that didn't happen". And that was that.

I hate her, but I'm mostly mad at myself for letting her get away with this shit.

Eventually I got tired of her horseshit and broke up with her. We were separated for a year before we got back together. She eventually blew her brains out. Currently pissing on her grave.

>mfw her family played "all the single ladies at her memorial"
>>
>>17185408
>>17185428

Oh look, another cuckbait thread. I look forward to the day when Cuckfags all embrace their homosexuality or kill themselves.
>>
>>17185408
Sh8 b8 m8 I r8 .8 out of 888
>>
>>17185448
>>17185454
It's completely true. I'm not a fucking cuck, I thought I was being understanding and progressive. NEVER AGAIN.

the last time we got together again I was a fucking DICK to her btw
>>
>>17185465
Dude, there are still 13 year old kids on /b/ that fall for this shitty bait and will call you a pathetic fag so you can jerk it.
Head on back over there.
>>
>>17185408
Things that didn't happen - the thread.
>>
>>17185475
>>17185479
Why is this so unbelievable? Are you this paranoid about being trolled?
>>
>>17185408
>She got a ticket from a cop, and agreed to go out on a date with him if he didn't give her a ticket
what third world shithole do you live in?
>>
>>17185516
America. It was likely an excuse to do who knows what (fuck a guy)

I WAS SO NAIVE AND UNWILLING TO FACE THE TRUTH
>>
>>17185502
>>17185530

Guys, let me tell you how I was cucked. I'm very angry, as you can tell f the caps and swearing. It's clear I was cucked although at the time, I was unaware. I have no questions. I just really really want you all to know how cucked I was. PS this is not a cuckbait thread. It's really important that you believe me for...reasons.

Sincerely
OP
>>
>>17185547
I find your edge fascinating. Must be nice living in a cozy little world of your own
>>
>>17185408
I would have believed it if it wasn't for the cop thing. That's so absurd come on
>>
>>17185547
>cuckbait
Pics of the cunt or it didn't happen
>>
>mfw her family played "all the single ladies at her memorial"

kek you got me good there op
>>
>>17185589
Yes, it is. I was a fucking idiot. I think I knew in my heart of hearts but denied it because I thought she was so great and I couldn't do better. She systematically broke down my self confidence so she could control me. But, again, homie didn't play that the last time we got together, as we had been apart for awhile and evidently I could get girls way hotter than her, and realized that she was just a psycho bitch. Literally psycho, more details if wanted. Pic in a second.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 180x200
Here's the bitch. Again, she's dead, so fuck her

They actually fucking played all the single ladies at her memorial. She humiliates me from the grave, glad she's dead
>>
IF your story is true then you are mostly to blame for it. I hope you took away from that whole thing to not be such a weak willed, insecure cuck anymore.
>>
>>17185644
she's not even that fucking pretty. why did i debase myself for that?
>>
>>17185408
So basically, a lot of words and anger blaming someone else for wiping their feet on you when you lie down and say "treat me like a doormat".

>I just remember the look of "wow you're a fucking pussy" from my mom.

Yeah. It's disappointing to realize your kid is a loser.
>>
>>17185658
>faggot who hasn't ever had any life experience detected
enjoy being a cabbage patch kid for the rest of your life
>>
>>17185408
Why people get in relationships if they want fuck other people. No clue.
>>
>>17185666
Yeah ok. One thing's for sure, I haven't had the experience of being with a garbage person who treated me like shit for 3 years.

Don't be angry with me because you're a loser. If you want to be angry with someone, go look in the mirror.
>>
>>17185568
I totally get that you think common sense is "edge." Don't worry, you are at no risk of being edgy.
>>
>>17185773
Your common sense has failed you. Your edge has overthrown your ability to reason. The fear of failure has turned your brain to mush, and you can't properly discern reality. Your best option is to kill yourself.
>>17185735
Don't really feel like defending myself against someone who frequents /adv/, and is retarded enough to take a snippet of someones life and extrapolate an entire personality trait.
>>
>>17185781
Kekked at the Cuckfag telling someone else to kill themselves.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.