[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I an asshole?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: yea.png (936 KB, 812x812) Image search: [Google]
yea.png
936 KB, 812x812
So nearly a year ago I met a famanon through the r9k tag on omegle, I was 18 and she was almost 22. I was a sheltered literal khv neckbeard (a cute one) until I traveled to America to spend a week with her. Before meeting and me she had done a variety of drugs, kissed people, sent nudes and blew one guy multiple times. Meanwhile I just sat in all day playing videogames. I went to America twice for her this year and both times it was clear we were very much in love, she hasn't had another human on skype or left her house for social reasons since we really started speaking. However I could just not get over the fact she's done all these things before meeting me and even once when we first met. I could never let go and always got angry at her for her drug use and whatever else. Why am I suddenly an asshole for putting down for her drug use when it's so morally wrong? or wondering what she was doing getting with a neckbeard like me when she could of had anyone else and had already kissed countless people? is it natural that i'm mad and insecure about it? am I crazy? she seems to like telling me so. Despite her telling me she no longer loves me and me ending up hospitalized after a suicide attempt from her rejection we still speak every day on skype and she still gets jealous of other girls I look at. Is she just trying to hurt me? Is this really all my fault for being so immensely lame and out of touch? literally autistic btw
>>
>>17180943
yes
>>
>>17180964
how so? is it because she's a woman therefore the blame is entirely on me despite her being an asshole in her past with absolutely no regrets?
>>
wow you are really fucking stupid

>conversing with a girl for probably hundreds of hours
>girl doesn't even meet your crazy standards so you resent her
>don't even get basic physical intimacy
>get dumped by her after you travel thousands of miles
>take it so badly you want to die
>STILL being her shoulder to cry on and letting her run riot in your mind

this is all your fault. you should have known better on so many levels

get rid of her and find a local whore to cum in to and you will feel so much better
>>
>>17180984
How are my standards crazy considering I my self haven't done any of those things? she claimed to be a lonely sad girl and I wanted to make her happy. She just never once made me comfortable.
>>
>>17180989
a 22yo girl with 1 bj under her belt is extremely rare and you should be grateful. you have some right about the drug things but that's not the point.
>She just never once made me comfortable.
you've said it in several ways that she just isn't fitting your needs. but you have no one else and surely no one wants you so this is the one girl you will brood about for ever in your mind,

i'm saying cut the shit, ditch the girl and don't ever do an internet ldr ever again.
>>
>>17180998
I'm aware but right did she have to be hanging around on r9k talking to someone as inexperienced with me when she doesn't know shit about being desperately lonely, I guess I've proven that there's no such thing as a "fembot". Anyways you're right, I'm fucked either way.
>>
>>17181003
i'd say r9k is suitable place for a 22yo girl virgin with her circumstances.

the point is moot though and why are you hanging out on /r9k/ circlejerking about being lonely retarded faggots anyway
>>
>>17180943
You can have all the standards you want for your partner, but if they don't fit your standards in something you care about, you dump them. You don't make them feel like shit for something they can't possibly change while staying with them.
You either accept what the other person is, or dump them for it.

You should seek psychological help.
>>
>>17181011
I wouldn't care at all if there was a simple apology in place or they even tried to make me feel comfortable, instead they just put me down. I had to make her comfortable with me simply liking another girl before her, which didn't even go anywhere.
>>
>>17181020
She doesn't need to apologise for anything, and neither do you.
You handled the whole "having a relationship" completely wrong. Probably because a mix of inexperience and mental issues.

Try to learn from this.
>>
>>17180943
What drugs?
If you're bitching about weed and ADHD pills you kinda need to come out of your box and grow up
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 194x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 194x250
>>17180989
You mean to tell me you haven't blown a dude?
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 250x166
>>17181003
Cringe
>>
>>17181039
Cocaine 3 times, ketamine once, MDMA once, a lot of weed, abusive alcoholism and some other gay legal high.
>>
>>17180943
You are so used to misery that you don't trust happiness.

Yes, there is a chance that you'll get hurt with her. But there's an absolute certainty you'll be miserable if you break with her without giving it a chance.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.