[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to stop doing drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (238 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238 KB, 500x373
Here's my issue, before I go out I usually have a fair number of drinks to the point that I am quite drunk, at this point I knock back several lines to re-energize myself. Now I wish to stop taking drugs and and only drink but when I do I get tired and feel as if I need them.
>>
you need rehab. just bite the bullet and do it.
>>
>>17180081
yeah op nip it before it gets worse
>>
>>17180073
Sounds like you are partying harder than you probably should, and I say that as a a barely-functional alcoholic and addict. I suggest you just quit the drugs for a long time--give yourself a year. Cold turkey, no excuses. Then decide if you want to stay off forever or try again. Chances are good you will fall right back into patterns you don't like, which means you should almost certainly leave that shit alone forever.

You shouldn't drink so much, either (trust me). That way lies sadness. But probably best to quit one thing at a time, so quit the more expensive one first (assuming you're doing coke rather than uggh, speed).
>>
>re-energize myself
Because clearly you're some superhero that needs to push yourself beyond human limits.
>>
>>17180073
find shit to do and people to be around that don't make you want to do coke to stay on your feet because you're wasted.

fixing the problem starts there.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.