[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Loving two people at once
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 750x874) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 750x874
Hello I have a long story but I'm going to try to keep it short. So I've been dating this guy (let's call him One) for a little over a year. Things were great in the beginning, as expected in a new relationship. We felt really close, really compatable, would have lots of fun talking and spending time together. His family really likes me, as mine really likes him as well. About, 6 months into our relationship, I became friends with and started talking to another person, (we'll call him Two), and we just instantly hit it off. Great compatability and we never get bored talking to eachother. He supports me. We would play games together and draw together and just have such a fun time doing whatever it was. He lives a few hours away, may I point out. So it would be a long distance relationship if anything were to happen. I would end up talking to him more than One, my attention would just gravitate towards Two more, just naturally, because we always had more to talk about.

Cont..
>>
>>17177649
Cont.

About 8 months into my relationship with One, (2 months into me and Two talking), I told One I needed a break from the relationship, since things were getting stale. In that time, I was devistated, but I was talking to Two in the meantime and he was helping me try to get over One. Not only that, but very supportive and comforting of my decision. I ended up taking One back, because I missed him so much. Nothing felt right without him. This hurt Two alot and we tried talking after but things weren't the same. We stopped talking for a week, but then decided to talk again, because we both felt we couldn't stay away. This is when feelings became intense between us, and this is when I felt like i fell for him. And even though me and One were back together, I was feeling these feelings for Two which were so intense and feelings I've never felt before. About a month ago, I ended things with One again, because things were getting stale again. And i felt like I really wanted to be with Two instead. We met up, but things didn't feel as right with Two as they did with One. And I started missing One again. And now we're back together, and now I miss Two so god damn much. It hurts. Does anyone know what I should do? Is this going to be a never ending cycle? I can't stand the fact that I'm hurting both of these guys, and I know in the end I have to choose one. I have such good compatability with both of them, though I feel Two is easier to talk to about everything.
>>
>>17177649
>>17177652

are you taking crazy pills? Stop seeing or talking wiuth both of those guys. Seriously OP you are scum
>>
>>17177669
Seconded.

However OP might be late teens, early twenties. One way or another, you need to mature up a bit.
>>
Neither of them sound right for you and you're definitely not in a position where you should be decided which one to "settle" with.

Essentially, you're flitting between the two in order to get what the other one doesn't provide. Neither of them is giving you everything you want, but together they are.

Relationships do get familiar over time and this is when they tend to develop into something much more serious. All you've done is move onto someone else when this happened, suggesting that you're not really mature enough to be considering anything that long term.

My advice would be to end a relationship with both of them, be alone for a while and try and work out what you want from a partner without having them both as such a heavy influence. At a guess, I'd say you are also loving the attention from two guys (which I completely understand) which is going to be greatly influencing your decision.
>>
You aren't scum, but you need to be honest about the fact that you are polyamorous and treat each of your boyfriends with dignity. Don't react in one relationship based on things that happen in the other.
>>
OP, it's because of confuse cunts like you that there are a bunch of misogynistic idiots all over. Stop juggling and fucking decide on one and cut off contact with the other, or just be honest to both and tell them the problem, then kill yourself
>>
>>17177690

OP here, I appreciate this, but might I add that I didn't intentionally look for someone else when things started getting stale between me and One. I understand what you mean and where youre coming from, I had a friend tell me I should take time to be alone and see who I miss more. That's a thing though, I hate being alone and hate the feeling of being alone. Maybe I am scum
>>
>>17177649
This is life, you have to actually choose one of them
> or you'll lose both, like you rightfully deserve to

Stop attention whoring to other guys, or break up beforehand with the one you are with.
That's called respect for the one you loved, and then even before, respect for another human being you fucking bitch
>>
>>17177696
don't listen to this OP plz, you are going to make both of them living in hell, this is bs
>>
>>17177649
Have you ever been in a relationship before One? and how did that go?

Also you don't deserve "One" and you should just stay single and just do what your doing without being in a relationship with anyone.

If you really want to be in a relationship, you need to grow up and apologize to One and stop talking to Two, three, four..etc., when your in a loving relationship with someone.
>>
>>17177702
OP, I do hope you are under 20 and to put all of this on the account of immaturity.

Liking to get attention from the other sex in normal. Giving in when someone else than your official is flirting is egoistical at best.

Bullshit like polyamor is not going to cut it, and the two of them should not be able to forgive you for their situations. Should you choose One or Two, he'll always be suspiscious (and I don't blame them).

You clearly are not cut for a long term relationship at the moment: a relationship evolves from the light (and delightful) feeling you have at the beginning to something more serious (you complete the other one).

If you don't care anymore about One, break up and take Two.
If you do care about One, break up and be alone for a time.

One was the one you loved, and that you betrayed. Two did nothing wrong but try, and then get deceived.
Seriously make up your mind or be alone and fuck around.
>>
Wow, wow wow!

> calling you a bitch

This >>17177698
You're the problem OP, not the two poor guys that tried hard to be with you.

> coming from a married man with 2 children, not some cave neckbeard
>>
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>17177652
>Does anyone know what I should do?
Stop being underage ergo only get into relationships when you hit 18.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.