[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Broke $7 left 8 days to pay day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: images.duckduckgo.com(10).jpg (181 KB, 716x550) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(10).jpg
181 KB, 716x550
Broke. Got $7 left pay day is in 8 days.... starting to feel a bit depressed anons.

Ive got some rice, carrots, breakfast cerial and onions along with a little pasta. Hopefully it'll be okay.

Some times i have to wonder whats the point though. Struggling day to day. No hope of a better future.
>>
>>17176914
>Ive got some rice, carrots, breakfast cerial and onions along with a little pasta. Hopefully it'll be okay.
Damn, you got it good. Today I sucked a dick for a piece of celery.

Point is OP, someone's always got it worse.There's always hope for a better future if you work at it. Have you actually put effort into improving your living conditions?
>>
>>17176925
Been trying keep failing job interviews. Slowly getting broker and broker. Now im really broke nothing left to sell.

I dont know how to help myself and i have no family or support network. Dont know how to fix things alone. Starting to keep more depressed the more my efforts fail.
>>
>>17176937
Desperate times call for desperate measures. Sell blood if you need to. Pawn unnecessary possessions for cash.

As for a job, you might have to lower your standards. Find a construction site and just ask if they need a spare hand. Do yard work for people. Look at bulletin boards and see what people need help with.

At this point you're not looking to start a career - you're looking to survive. Once you get back on track then you can look towards the horizon. Now you just need to worry about getting out of the mud.
>>
Gg world
>>
>>17176925
You a girl?
>>
>>17176914
From the USA?
>>
>>17177391
No :(
>>
well for starters you don't need the Internet.
>>
>>17177405
Internet is free anon
>>
>>17176914
What's your education and skill set? Are you unskilled? Any disability preventing you from doing labor type work? What part of the world do do you live in?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.