[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just asked out a girl, she shot me down saying that she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 441138470.jpg (50 KB, 544x360) Image search: [Google]
441138470.jpg
50 KB, 544x360
So I just asked out a girl, she shot me down saying that she is a lesbian,
>inb4 she was just giving me an excuse, she showed me pictures of her kissing her girlfriends and her at pride parades
I don't know what to do anymore, it seems like every woman I"m interested in is unavailable, they either have boyfriends or something else. I'm not a bad looking dude and I have a good personality, I've gotten dates before but it never goes anywhere. I'm 21 years old and to this day I have never had a meaningful relationship, at this point my life just feels like a joke.
I don't know what to do, I'm trying to keep my head up but it just gets harder everyday.

Any words of encouragement?
>>
First date at 24. First relationship at 27 (because just about everyone i'd start to take a serious interest in, some crazy shit--like someone would literally die--would happen. Even my girlfriend, she lost her job 2 months before meeting me, and her uncle was diagnosed with cancer 2 weeks after our first date and died like another 2 week later >.>)

It could be worse, and it's never too late.
>>
>>17176485

It's a a numbers game... My advice is don't get focus on one girl or else you lose sight of the other girls that have a thing for you. Seth Rogan had a perfect analogy in 40 Year Old Virgin (watch it!)

Basically, the more women you talk to, the more chances you have in hooking up.

You're 21, and a lot of the girls your age aren't going for a long-term relationship unless you display yourself as someone worth keeping.

Seriously, you're 21! Find some girls on tinder to dick down... join some clubs or coed team at school (assuming you're in school), and just meet new people. You are in the prime of your life, don't waste it thinking you are not worth it... you are, you just don't realize it yet!
>>
Dude, you're only 21
Just keep doing your thing, someone will come along eventually. Trust me, serious long-term relationships come with a lot of shit, commitment isn't easy.
Just try to enjoy being single while you're still young, attractive, and relevant.
>>
File: 1396196815855.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1396196815855.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>>17176511
>>17176491

shit you guys are right, here I am just moping around like a little bitch. I'm getting drunk tonight, but tomorrow is a new day, I guess there's nothing to do but to keep on truckin.
>>
>>17176538
You've got it. Don't linger on failures, let them make you stronger and keep living, because if you don't live now you'll just die having done nothing.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.