[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: photo.jpg (19 KB, 279x278) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
19 KB, 279x278
Hello /adv/

I have been lurking quietly here for some while already, and I can see you guys are pretty clever and experienced in some things.

I did like to take your advice about me having a bad time with my girlfriend.
It feels really unconforatble and it's not just her acting different, it's actually me.

So, my situation is quiet complicated, you'd have to be aware of many points in our lives to kind understand why silly things are being taking so much stress.

But, here goes a long story short.

>move to new city to study university
>university is good
>cool professors
>nice classmates
>meet this girl
>cute, smart, defends herself
>I like her
>but I am not the guy that filtrs so I just try to be his friend
>I become his friend
>always together
>walk her home
>we sometimes go to eat somewhere (rarely)
>we had very few moments were we both felt "love in the air?"
>still didn't do a move
>it's been only 4 months
>have to know her better
>I start to get pressure from classmates
>"tell her already or you will lose her"
>I am like "nah"
>later that day
>by a glance saw that she still chats with her ex bf
>sends her hearts
>"oh shit"
>time to act
>invite her on a date, never done that with her
>accepts
>confess her that day moments before I get her home

pic related: she relates to that anime character
>>
>>17175161
>she says yes
>we are all embarassed and nervous
>but happy
>walk her home
>I walk home
>at home I chat with her
>we are all happy
>we are all "cute"
>feels good
>that weekend we went to the fair
>all fun and laughs
>after weekend on school
>she says she has something to tell me
>starts asking me why I want to be in a relationship
>what's my purpose
>etc
>my first relationship
>never asked myself that before
>but I was honest and told her I didn't know
>she is upset
>but we kind of let it go
>but with this weird air now
>we go out that weekend
>after date and walking her home
>her mom calls me in
>says how we shouldn't be boy/girlfriending on university
>I am all, okay, yeah, aha, of course, being nice with her
>her mom leave us alone
>gf tells me her mom is right
>I am like "wat"
>we talk a bit
>finally tell her "ok, we are no longer boyfriends anymore"
>she stares me a bit
>but we keep talking
>but with a little more of feeling
>I leave
>all I think is, well she really didn't like me/I suck at relationships
>but I am okay
>>
>>17175161
Firstly i dont know who the fuck that anime character is.

Secondly it's taken you 4 months to ask her out? There are guys who'd ask her within the same day of meeting her. Anyway it's still salvageable aslong as you stop being a weeboo cuck.

If you really want this girl, you need to practice flirting/talking to other girls and gain confidence in yourself. Once you feel like you're pretty good at that, then try flirting with the girl you like and proceed to woo her.

You need to get some muscle, talk to chicks and grow up.
>>
>>17175192
>1 week later
>she texts me at morning
>she has something to tell me
>on school
>I am like, didn't read it
>she doesn't act like she sent me something
>at the end of the classes
>on bus stop
>we get to be alone
>and I show her her text message
>she is like "oh that" and gets all nervous
>and I am like "wanna talk?"
>she nods
>and we walk back to school
>>
>>17175203
not what I was asking for
I know I am taking time to write all this
but it will be for reference cuz it's all weird and
at some point childish
>>
>>17175192
You're just stupid, literally didn't know it went this terrible. If a girl asks why you're with her you SAY WHAT SHE WANTS TO HEAR, idiot.

You showed her you're not confident(by being embarrassed), intelligent(by not knowing why u want her) and a push over(getting told by HER MUM LOL)

You're literal cuck kid.
>>
>>17175205
>tells me she wants to come back
>I am surprised
>but overall happy
>I agree
>we kind of get back to the feelings of our first time together
>seems like everything is all good

Now, I am not exactly a gentleman, I ignored girls as dating relationships during all my life, except for a few exceptions that never went far enough to even hold hands. Still, I relate to girls quiet easly but as friends.

>so she notices that
>I am not exactly the best boyfriend
>starts getting mad
>days come
>she no longers textes me on mornings, even if I do

She takes time to answer my messages, and I am not overreacting, I literally try to start a conversation, she follows it by answering and I answer her withing 1 minute but she logs off and answer me again in time lapses of like 15 - 30 minutes, and not only once, but always, even now in our 1 year and half relationship.

>I am like okay...
>I am not chatty so if she doesn't chat me at all I won't so

and dam telling all this story really gives me a headache so fuck it and I will get to the point

TL;DR

She is acting all rude, indifferent and without the same passion we had from the first weeks of the relationship.
She is always been like that, and I am OK with it, but my problem is that she whines a lot, she doesn't like people to do what she does to them, and by that I mean shouting at them, being rude, saying all bad words, throwing things, etc... she is not a weak girl, she is tall (around 6 ft) and I am like "wtf" I mean, if you play like that, let people play with you the same way you play with them.

I got to the point I couldn't answer to her the same way she did to me, so I just kept silent, nodding, etc...
That drived her mad, telling me I never say anything, and I try to tell her from the softest way possible that I can't because she will get mad... and then she gets mad when I tell her that.
>>
>>17175261
Welcome to women matey. Talk to her, if she isn't playing ball, you're not playing ball. Let her simmer on it she'll work it through her head that you're right. But the one thing you MUST DO. DONT SHOW HER HOW MUCH YOU CARE
>>
>>17175218
Well you guys are pretty rude here, I know it's 4chan and all but not everyone has their alcohol alpha relationships with sex and all that.

If people here can't see behind that wall, than I am don't think it's appropiate to keep looking for advice here.

Because I have to admit, my problems and situation are kind of childish.
Not the typical stuff you see in most relationships.

Aaaaanyway, thanks for your advices, don't think I won't take your word of perspective, it's always good to see how other people see you.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.