[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a stable long-lasting relationship?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: love-560783_960_720[1].jpg (168 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
love-560783_960_720[1].jpg
168 KB, 960x540
I'm 20 years old (almost 21) and I only had 1 "gf" in my life (the comas are because I did it for a bet, and in the end she pretty much used me)

Anyways, now I'm trying to look for a nice and stable relationship but I don't know how to keep it
And no, I don't have trouble getting girls, the problem is that I don't know what to do in a relationship (when is it good to give presents, which dates to keep in mind, how to talk or even interact w/o being way too affectionate or too cold and so on)

pls halp
>>
Bump, very simillar situation here and would love to know. Been with current gf for 10 days
>>
>>17172736

if you have no problem getting girls than how have you not had more than 1 girlfriend?

things like when to give presents, what dates to keep in mind are aonly applicable if you aare in the relationship itself.
>>
We dont know your gf anon, we cant tell.

Just be a friends, do shit and stuff together, sometime took some drugs ( trust me LSD or MDMA with someone you love is just fucking awesome for both of you ), catch some drink and be nice to her, travel somewhere. Made up some bullshit plans to do break routine. After sometime you get used to it and you stop care about this. (works for me if your girl want to go on dinner instead of beer and walking throught the shops instead of camping on some bullshit mountain I feel for you.)

Just dont be a obsessive faggot or opposite of it and you cant fuck it up.
>>
never assume you know the girl well enough and don't take her answers at face value. try to read between the lines. for example, you did something you consider was fun. you ask her if she had fun. she answers in some way "yes". try to figure out if she's being honest by the tone of her voice, her body language, etc. just my 2 cents.
>>
>I did it for a bet, and in the end she pretty much used me
That's called karma
>>
>>17173044
I usually keep my distance or end everything with a girl as soon as I see something brewing up (I do this out of fear, hence this thread)

>>17173596
yep, can't say I didn't deserve it

>>17173478
>>17173519
Well, that seems kinda easy to do, thanks anons
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.