[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /adv/, so here is the deal. Tomorrow I will be talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 188x268
Okay /adv/, so here is the deal.

Tomorrow I will be talking to my ex and her best friend about our relationship. I did fuck up. I ignored her and treated her badly, I know this and I've apologized countless times, but somehow she won't forgive me. Now, I've talked with her best friend who is on my side, I'd consider myself a good, caring guy and she knows this.

The thing is that my ex is being manipulated by someone. She has never been strong willed, but I always tried to help her out and defend her whenever someone viewed her as weak. I never took advantage of her weak will either, I was always trying to make her strong.

Now I've talked with her family and friends, and they all say that she has changed. Normally she would've forgiven me in an instant because she loves me, but somehow, and I feel that too, she is holding herself back. She refuses to forgive me. Everyone says that this is bullshit, I did nothing that would've hurt her that bad and she is dragging it out.

But I know the truth, some sicko she got in contact with after breaking up with me is manipulating her to his advantage. I've had the pleasure to talk to this guy and he is a fucking asshole /adv/, believe me on that.

Now to my actual question, how do I "wake" her up? She is a good girl and I love her, I don't want to lose her.
>>
>>17171399

>i was a horrible person
>but somehow she wont forgive me

you say that like her natural inclination should be. this wasn't some one off mistake. you were a bad person to her. in general. for an extended period of time. no one believes you can change your entire personality.

>she is being manipulated by someone
>SHE SHOULD ONLY BE MANIPULATED BY ME

is essentially what you are saying. cuz you want her to come back despite not wanting to be with you.

>BUT HER FRIEND WANTS US TO GET BACK TOGETHER

she isnt your gf. your gf knows how she feels. not her friend who did not experience any of htis firs thand.

>normally she would have forgiven me in an instant

yes, but you broke her. you talk about her like shes a dog.

>i did nothing that would've hurt herTHAT BAD

she doesn't want to be with oyu. she doesnt need a good reason. there is not a level of shit she is required to take from you.
>>
>>17171414
I didn't ask what I did wrong, I know what I did wrong. I asked how I could wake her up.
>>
>>17171432

i didnt ask if you were retarded. only that you stop treating her like she is.
>>
>>17171464
I'm not treating her like a retard. We've been together for almost 2 years, she is acting strange, everyone, even her family admitted this. I love her and would never even think about manipulating her, I always told her to think for herself instead of listening to others but she would never do this
>>
>>17171399
Relationships shouldn't be that hard. If it is you're doing it wrong
>>
The better question is why you should get back together. She's going to constantly need babysitting if she is weak willed, which is why you probably started ignoring her in the first place. Saying she's changed is bullshit if someone is manipulating her. All anyone like this is going to do is hold you back. OP, loneliness is not the worst that can happen.
>>
>>17171517
Look, she can be very weak at times but I have grown very fond of her. I love her. I don't want to lose her because of this. I don't care if she is holding me back, I just want her back.
>>
File: hitler.jpg (13 KB, 637x349) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
13 KB, 637x349
>>17171399
This is frighteningly relatable, i've been in a situation almost identical. What happened in my experience was that the girl was being fed false information about me so that she would dislike me and so that the guy doing the deceiving would get her to become attracted to him.

So my guess is that the guy manipulating your lady is making her think you're a bad guy by highlighting all the little things you've ever done to upset her and erasing all the good times you two partook in. She's basically gone, the fact she wont get back together with you instantly now tell you she's already in the clutches of the other guy.

Weak willed women are women you should avoid OP, that's the lesson to be learned here They are nice, but everyone else does the thinking for them and it only takes one guy who wants to fuck her to get her to turn against you.
>>
How about you get her flowers and take her on a really romantic date to convince her to get back with you and start treating her like an adult who can make her own decisions?
>>
>>17171526
Then welcome to codependency.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.