[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so this is probably a lost cause for me.. I dated this girl for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_20160518-010136.png (104 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160518-010136.png
104 KB, 1440x2560
so this is probably a lost cause for me.. I dated this girl for three years. she was my best friend and my only friend. i went out of town for one week and when I left she acted completely normal and when I got back she met someone and says she likes him.. she is still fucking me but doesn't want to be with me anymore I feel. trying to put me back into the friend zone and I can't fuck with this shit. i tried to hangout with her last night and she ditched me at the last second to go see him.. she's seeing me today and I'm going to tell her that if she chooses him over me it's basically her loss.. what do you think I should do? and she still treats me like he boyfriend. got mad at me for going to hangout with one of my friends when she ditched me.
>>
I've been there for this bitch every fucking second of these last three years and she lets her one week old lust for someone make her throw away someone who would really die for her and do anything to make her happy.. is that what I should say to her?
>>
I am disgusted at the fact that this bullshit has happened for 3 years and nothing further has happened. I am not surprised she is trying to move on and crowd you out with someone else. It sounds like at one stage at the very least, she was willing to perpetuate it in order that you would come to a decision about it. You missed the window, as far as I can tell.

You have to consider for yourself whether your very literal friends-with-benefits scenario is working out. Are you afraid of losing her as a friend? Are you afraid of losing out on the sex? Because from your OP post, it just sounds like you just want to indefinitely continue to string her along on this awkward bullshit.
>>
oh and she used to dislike some things I did. she didn't like me not having a job, not working out and being a neet who sits on the computer all day. I've since gotten a job. started hitting the gym and I hate being on the computer now. i feel like I've really changed. I'm 19 in college and have a car and everything. and this other guy is still in high school just turned 17 and doesn't have anything.. he looks like a total and complete faggot.
>>
Kys. That'll show her.
>>
>>17170518
towards the end before I left we weren't really doing anything except smoking weed fucking and sleeping together. i kinda lost all my romantic interest with her but I still love her like I would marry her.. I guess I didn't take the hint and I want to be her boyfriend. at the minimum I want to keep her friendship and the sex because she's only the second girl I've fucked and I have no skill at getting pussy
>>
>>17170522
the first day she told me about him I told her that to get to her and she went and told my parents who got the cops looking for me. long story short they found me and wanted me to go to the hospital. the cops took me there and at the last second she came and saved me and took me to her house .. cops never got me
>>
>>17170521
Yeeeeah but he has one thing that you refuse to give her. The security of a formalised devoted relationship. She wants a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. At one stage she wanted it out of you, I cannot say she wants it out of you now. You didn't want it, that's why you strung her along for 3 goddamn years while she waited for you to get a move on in not being the potato you used to be.

If you go back to her and start shit with her about how you would do anything for her to make her happy, which is a patent bald-faced lie - you will nuke this relationship.

What you ideally should be doing is offer her clearly that you want the two of you to acknowledge each other as boyfriend girlfriend. She is likely to say no to that and tell you that the ship has sailed. You are going to have to chalk this up to experience and move on.

Seriously, most girls last barely 6 months to a year in hovering around like that.
>>
>>17170527
Listen to yourself. You're saying you're trying your best to emotionally blackmail a girl into continuing to be your fleshlight because you are literally too lazy to find someone you are willing to put the effort of a real reltionship in.

Of course your "friend" finds it demeaning. That's not how you treat your friends. She's going to move on, and you'll have to deal with it.
>>
>>17170538
we were together for 2 1/2 years doing all the lovely dovey shit and then she said she didn't want to be technically dating anymore because she's going to college.. probably to be a slut but that's what she said. I'm just so lost shes literally my only friend I have and if I lose her ill go back into full autist basement dweller
>>
>>17170545
i want her for for a lot more than just fucking her. im the only guy who has made her cum so I know I satisfy her in bed but I guess not anywhere else.
>>
Men don't go the "it's either him or me" route. They disappear from her life.
>>
>>17170503
maybe she doesnt like you because youre just not as good as him
>>
>>17170554
Look, she's a friend. You two experimented on hooking up. You weren't forward enough in sealing the deal with the relationship, she's moving on. Chalk this up to "why sex and friendship doesn't mix well" and accept it.
>>17170556
>im the only guy who has made her cum
I don't know why you faggots think this matters. Statistically speaking, you are also most likely to be the guy she fakes orgasms to end the sexual encounter too.

You're a burden to her. You've not really done anything for her. Things like working out, going to college, these are things for yourself, not her. When you found out she wanted to move on, your reaction was to tell her that you will kill yourself as a last desperate ploy for attention. Stop it. It's gotten toxic enough. You said you don't even love her.
>>
>>17170569
kinda thinking that and if I said that specifically shed stop fucking me too. but that's what she needs to decide. I feel like giving her more time will make her less attached to me
>>
>>17170512
because she wasnt attracted to you as much as she thought she was, and she probably doesnt want to settle down anymore
>>
>>17170575
Her attraction to you dies a little every day you stay with her. Sorry. You can keep fucking her but you should eject your feelings.
>>
>>17170573
i do love her though I really do. i wanna her to be my waifu .. and no I taste it all the time so Ik it's real.
>>
and then she tells me this shit while she's crying that she loves me and im the only guy she would see herself marrying and that she still loves me but clearly not the same type of love I guess. at first she told me she wanted to fuck him and found me a girl to fuck and I was talking to the girl more and she got literally angry at me and wanted me to not fuck anybody while she fucks around. felt like she's trying to cuck me
>>
>>17170521
well there u go. maybe she appreciated you taking care of her but isnt attracted to yoju
>>
if she ends up dating this guy, what are the chances she will still fuck me?
>>
bumparoo
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.