[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/weg/ - Western Erotic Games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: atrapadai_1.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
atrapadai_1.png
1 MB, 1024x768
The Wall Edition

Western Games in Development / Demos / Betas:
http://pastebin.com/Y0WWTZ67

Western RPG Maker Games / Betas
http://pastebin.com/0TanhqUw

Full Games / Old Games
http://pastebin.com/3mGPynVu

Previous thread: >>705899
>>
File: Young GWEN 4 .jpg (201 KB, 848x1179) Image search: [Google]
Young GWEN 4 .jpg
201 KB, 848x1179
>>
File: 9yyu987090.jpg (49 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
9yyu987090.jpg
49 KB, 576x432
>>
File: 1467377117108.png (1 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1467377117108.png
1 MB, 1440x900
>>
File: 002_1461481806552.png (1 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
002_1461481806552.png
1 MB, 1440x900
>>
File: 627424727.jpg (39 KB, 624x464) Image search: [Google]
627424727.jpg
39 KB, 624x464
>>
>>710875
How often does this gets updated?
>>
File: 1467957927955.png (380 KB, 446x928) Image search: [Google]
1467957927955.png
380 KB, 446x928
>>710880
Every month or two.
>>
>>710883
Nice.
Just wish there was more hardcore sex, to be honest
Louis and Batgirl makes me diamonds
>>
>>710885
>Just wish there was more sex

ftfy
>>
>>710888
>Just wish there was sex
ftfy
>>
File: 1467307089387.jpg (231 KB, 938x1250) Image search: [Google]
1467307089387.jpg
231 KB, 938x1250
>>710885
It's been held back so it's one of the last things added. I think it might be added in the next version. One can dream.
>>
>>710892
Thanks for making it clearer.
>>
File: s-jew.png (4 KB, 433x327) Image search: [Google]
s-jew.png
4 KB, 433x327
Anyone want to give me $ for a game that's not Breeding Season? It just looks like it
>>
>breeding season burning down in flames
>hentaiwriter using this opportunity to shill
Jesus christ
>>
>>710922
Hahaha, I hope no one supports that guy ever again.
He basically fucked over his team, his game and all of his supporters, when he took the money and told them to remove his art. He has just proven to me, that he is the most untrustworthy faggot I have ever seen on patreon.
>>
Well,l to celebrate BS going under, I am going to actually play this thing for the first time ever. What am I in for?
>>
>>710937
>>710937

I hope he gets tons of supporters! He fucked over Bullshit Season, that's an objectively good act and deserves to be rewarded, no matter how much of a shit person he is.
>>
>>710885
my only major disappointment is that poison ivy isn't in the game
>>
File: H-bomb.png (31 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
H-bomb.png
31 KB, 800x600
>>710940
Don't play it, just check then animations. The game is complete trash and most of the breeding combos don't even work
>>
>>710942
No, it's not objectively good, since he is doing the exact same shit again.
>>
>>710942
>>710948
Plus he's the one that pretty much fucked Breeding Season up
>>
>>710931
Better the money from BreedingFuckers goes to other Patreons, and he linked other Patreons too. Pretty sure he's just informing people that nonscammy patreons exist now that they don't have anywhere to blow their money.
>>
lmao breeding season bred some funny shitstorm

furries going crazy lol
>>
what do I do in delirium after I have the moss and I've got the policeman killed in the police station?

all I can find is an instant gameover at the bridge
>>
>>710953
Then why link YT?
>>
>>710961
One of the only Patreon's that doesn't charge monthly. He is literally the least jewish
>>
>>710965
Except he charged and still did not deliver.
>>
>>710976
He did deliver. He charged for Hunter's Quest and it was sent out already. He's not charging again until chapter 2 of Aylia. I know if I were him I'd be doing monthly charges, so no idea why he gets hate.
>>
>>710948

No, it's objectively good. He's now moved on from doing good to trying to do something just as bad as the evil he stopped, but destroying BS was a good thing regardless of his motives.

>>710965

He might be least jewish but you have to admit, he's also the biggest and most consistent cocktease.
>>
>>710981
It has taken a fucking long time. This game has been on the top of my list ever since I played the prologue (2 years ago). The wait has been horrible, but I do believe his game will be on par with Virgin Island. Maybe even better, so I will continue to wait. I think he bit off more than he could chew with Aylia's Story and definitely should consider bringing in help at this point. After the breeding season shit though who would want to work in a team?
>>
>>710827
Maybe, it'll be late Pacific Standard Time, so really late for a lot of time zones. It might be Friday if I can't get everything done and ready. I'm writing this message and going back to work on it until I sleep (usually around 2am), so we'll see.

>>710815
Yes, I've used some machine translation and I've used my knowledge (intermediate-level) and I've used a friend who is fluent. Honestly, if you're looking for a word-for-word translation, this is not it. I understand that it is not for everyone, I never intended it to be. Some people will love the additions, some won't. I can tell you that I did not deviate from what was originally there in spirit. Aina's attitude remains the same, the main story progresses the same, I didn't wholesale change anything, I tried to build on what the author already had. Additionally, there were notes and areas already in the game that were not used, implying he'd intended to do more.

>>710961
>>710979
Honestly, I don't either. I guess people just want to hate. I've bent over backwards, sacrificed thousands of dollars, done a lot to try and make my Patreon a customer-friendly thing. I post updates damn near every week, I run polls for content, I answer messages religiously, I offer refunds... I ran ONE pledge in over 18 months of working on this. I'm literally on pace to make around $0.35 an hour when I release chapter 1. I am the worst scammer in the world...
>>
>>710981
What makes me disappointed is the fact that after he failed to release the game he keeps adding things. Then fail to deliver again and so on.
>>
File: O6l5miK.jpg (184 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
O6l5miK.jpg
184 KB, 800x600
>>710992
Take it as a compliment to your game. I think people are pissed because they want more Aylia and are taking it out on you.
>>
>>710999
I can see that, and all I can say is sorry. I'm one of those people who has a hard time letting something go. When I go back and see an opportunity to improve something, it eats away at me until I do it.

That's why I never planned on running a monthly campaign. I wanted to be able to add stuff, take my time, without worry about charging people and delivering content. Plus, damn near EVERY good game that comes out on Japanese DLSite takes over a year to complete. It's not like I'm doing something that uncommon. Scalegarden (around 2-3 years per game), Virgin Island (which was a machine translation, btw) around 3 years. Quality takes time. That's why I post updates, teasers, promote discussions, etc. So people can contribute while they wait.
>>
Delirium game links in the op pastebins are dead for both dropbox and mega

Also has the umichan maiko game gotten a significant update yet? No new sex scenes seem to be added.
>>
>>710981
He did not only destroy BS because of wanting to move to his new project, he destroyed BS by moving on to his new project. So the act itself is still not good in any way, shape or form.
>>
>>710992
I actually just mentioned you and reiterated what people keep saying about you to get a rise out of someone. It was literally just shitposting, but glad to see it still works (on multiple people).
I really don't care either way about a Patreon I am not pledged to producing content I won't consume.
>>
>>711011
I get it and it's really something impressive for a developer, imho. Still, after a long time (more than a year) for 1/5 of the full game is way too much.
>>
>>711027
>It was just a prank bro
>>
>>711027
It always works on me, I'm too damn passionate.

>>711031
Good point. I do want to counter though by saying that 1)learning rpg maker and getting over 50+ scripts found, setup and running took a LONG time, 2) Creating the battle system and balancing the new stats also took a long time, and 3) I was not working on it part time, that just start 2 months ago. So, the year+ for a 1/5 of the game is misleading.

All I can say is hopefully I can show people what to expect this fall with a better release schedule.

Now, time to get back to finishing up HQ. Thanks for the comments.
>>
>>710861
which game is this?
>>
>>711032
Essentially, yes.
>>
>>711053

Delirium. We had links but they keep getting took down.
>>
I can understand people being excited about the end of Breeding Season, but at some point we have to stop talking about it.
>>
>>711053
Stroke of Madness

There was a link last thread, don't know if it still works though.
>>
I'm guessing you need jap locale to play YT's translations?
>>
>>711053
>>711019

BAM!!!
https://www.mediafire.com/?6w3q2t3zl4aiwih
>>
>>711131

>File Removed for Violation.
>The file you requested has been removed from MediaFire for a violation of our Terms of Service.
>This file has been taken down by:
>Company: patreon
>Email: [email protected]

Well, that was fast.
>>
Thanks a lot for not including my Patreon in your shilling, you fucking cunt. Of course, I'm glad that less furries know about it because fuck them, but you're still a fucking cunt. Pretty goddamn sure I fit the description of "steady progress and show no sign of collapsing". And where the fuck is Oni and SR7? They're in the same range as your butt buddy CZ and are going just as strong if not stronger. Fuck, their games are more similar to BS than any of the other crap you posted. What about Nikraria? Somehow forget that he exists when the general's been all over his new game? He gets a lot less than CZ, and actually turned out a game worth playing. You only care about you and yours, not giving people the appropriate amount of alternatives. Fuck that. Just know there's someone out here who understands exactly what kind of a cunt you are, weasel.
>>
>>711139
Nice sperg out, but who are you exactly?
>>
>>711139
There's also Harem Collector and The Last Soverign who update regularly, but they don't browse 4chan so they get mentioned a lot less.
>>
>>711139

But who are you?

>>711148

>The Last Soverign

The Last Sovereign doesn't get mentioned a lot because it's too good for this world.
>>
>>711146
Someone with enough dignity not to tell you and enough humility not to put up so many walls of text in a 4chan general that you could build a fucking house with it

He could put it right next to the mansion that CZ managed to construct with his "valuable insider contributions to commentary on the industry" or however he successfully spins it for you retards
>>
>>711139
Guessing this is addressed to me, but you realize I'm not a walking encyclopedia of every single Patreon account on the planet, right? I've never even seen Oni's stuff, so how could I link them?

As for SR7, he just got embroiled in legal stuff with Patreon and WB, so if I put him on that list, you realize all it would do is just cause people to start going on about that drama regarding his Patreon, which would give him bad press as well as give people more ammo "about how unreliable Patreon is", right? It's seriously nothing personal against him or what he's making, but yeah.

Finally, for Nikraria, all I've seen are pictures here, never saw the Patreon account or name linked to said person's content, and I know practically nothing about it besides what's been posted here, so how could I recommend it?

Finally, about "only caring about you and yours", first off, uh... are you telling me you would put the welfare of strangers over your friends? Second, regardless of that, there are people that I deliberately didn't put in there that I'm friends with because I feel their projects have basically ground to a halt with no sign of progressing (for instance, Nonoplayer). There's also people who I put in there that I'm not super close with, like multiworldsoftware and eromancer, the latter of whom I haven't even talked to in months, but their projects still show progression.

tl;dr I put down people in that list that showed progression that I personally knew of, whether they were friends or not, and the people I didn't put in there either weren't showing progression or I just didn't even know they existed (because I don't know every Patreon ever), or because it would have probably given the anti-Patreon people more ammo, in SR7's case.

>>711152
Yes, dignity equates to not clarifying or explaining things in a detailed manner, and we should remain simple as possible. Definitely, sounds like a great idea!
>>
>>711152
>Someone with enough dignity not to tell you
You already sperged out all over that dignity.
>>
>>711152

>Thanks a lot for not including my Patreon
>No I'll not tell you what my patreon is.

Are you literally autistic?
>>
>>711149
Marketing is important. People whine and moan about how "bad" it is to market yourself and your games, but if you don't, then you end up with the cases you mentioned.

In a lot of cases though, people aren't even trying to deliberately avoid marketing, they just don't know how to do it right, or they don't have the resources/time to do so. But marketing is incredibly important, because no matter how good your game is, if people don't know it exists, then your game will be relatively obscure. If I could, I'd clone myself and market everyone's games so they all get exposure, but yeah.
>>
>>711174

A nice thought, but Sierra Lee is already doing pretty good for herself. Both her patreons are making (and don't take this as a shot) more than yours.
>>
>>711183
Definitely not taking it as a shot at our stuff, no worries.
I can't claim to be too informed on Sierra Lee's stuff, since in general I have very little time to try out new games nowadays; anytime I'm posting on 4chan is generally when I'm waiting in line to get food or eating said food.
I was just going off of what the other person said regarding them not getting much exposure, which they've clearly done well enough with or without that exposure.
>>
>>711197

>I can't claim to be too informed on Sierra Lee's stuff

You should check it out: The Last Sovereign and Ouroboros are both very well written.
>>
>>711139
It's either SR7 or Oni
>>
>>711211
Neither of them is so retarded.
>>
>>711163
If you haven't seen Rogue-like by now, then you shouldn't be telling others about the industry. Actually, you're probably fucking lying about that and about not having followed up on Nikraria.

And I expect a great leader of men such as yourself to put the public first when providing alternatives in the wake of such a huge scandal regarding an extremely popular service. It was such an obvious, disgusting example of shilling that I'm amazed you have the gall to defend it. I suppose it's a testament to your arrogance, thinking that everybody in the general will see it your way. I would agree with you there.

You want to explain things in a detailed manner because you enjoy writing paragraphs that people will immediately read, because clearly you don't give a shit about the public, obnoxious twat that you are. At least CZ is more transparent in his narcissism. If you truly wanted to educate people, you'd take the time to write a single, succinct FAQ and simply quote it and spread it around, instead of constantly barraging the general with your repeated "insights".

Now watch as I sit by and allow you and your defense force to castrate me, despite my desire to continue eviscerating you. That's humility.

>>711197
>anytime I'm posting on 4chan is generally when I'm waiting in line to get food or eating said food

I couldn't help but point thus out. Amazing how I saw you say the exact same thing the last time I bothered to visit this circlejerk, weeks ago. That's repetition. The fact that you think people give a shit about when you browse 4chan, which you are also fucking lying about judging from how often you're on it (or you're obese) is a PERFECT testament to your arrogance.
>>
>>711183
When you have complete games already in the market, you don't need to shill that hard, your work speak for you.
This isn't mainstream gaming, weg are very small communities.
>>
Okay guise,Delirium question: how do I get the dress for the cultist?
>>
>>711214
>despite my desire to continue eviscerating you
This is getting too cringy to be funny anymore.
>>
File: 1468154386255.png (110 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1468154386255.png
110 KB, 500x500
>>711214
>I sit by and allow you and your defense force to castrate me
>/weg/ don't know about kikes already
>>
>>711224

It's the worst part about namefags and tripfags: they are always followed by even more autistic fucks who just can't shut the fuck up about them.
>>
>>711214
Please keep posting this is fun, didn't know fap bait could warrant such lofty writing
>>
>>711221

Dress is outside of the church.Turn on exploring mdoe and it should be in the window to the right. The crown should be in the librarian house in the top right box.
>>
>>711234
where are the 3 bottles for the cocktail?
>>
Where can I find a Delirium link, the ones in the pastebin are out of commission.
>>
how do you activate console commands for SuperPowered? I know go into Common/00console.rpy, but I it saws I need an app or something to open it.
>>
>>711239
hotel room,and the bar.
>>
>>711244
there are console commands?
>>
>>711244
Notepad+
>>
>>711244
shift+o
>>
how do you change mom's stats in superpowered console? like corruption etc
>>
>>711248
thanks m8
>>
>>711244
regular notepad will do
>>
>>711256
no problemo senpai
>>
>>711240

Nikraria has been very zealous in hunting down any link to his game. I can reupload it myself, but that will also be disabled pretty fast.
>>
>>711257
thank you
>>
anyone got a walkthrough for delirium?
I'm missing the 6th CG on page 2,all the ones in page 5 and 6 except the nun and the tentacle ones,and the ones from that to the cultist ending.
>>
>Find out that Breeding Season is kill
>It was announced as dead on my birthday no less.
>LaughingTidus.webm

It was a good birthday gift.
>>
>>711263
I'd do it if you get some fast responses, maybe a few people can snag the DL before it's taken down

I remember playing the demo for it, seemed really good.
>>
>>711215

Sierra Lee has only had any complete games for like two months. TLS, which is 85% responsible for her success, is still in development.
>>
Cant someone just torrent delirium?
>>
>>711214
Oh boy, you've got some problems, don't you?

So because I haven't seen a single game, I can't give my opinions on the hentai game industry or advice from my experience of being a developer? Yeah, that makes sense, lmao. But no, I literally did not know that Nikraria was the person making that game. The game doesn't interest me in any way, shape or form, so why would I check up on it? Do you research games you have no interest in?

When did I say I was a "leader of men" or a leader of anyone? I'm a person making hentai games, nothing more, nothing less. Also, when did I try to "defend" it? I'm pretty transparent that I'm getting both my work out there as well as work of other people whose games I know of and have actually talked to the developers of, etc. I've also repeatedly said that people will likely disagree with me on any given topic, and that's fine, because differences of opinion are fine.

I explain things in a detailed manner because some subjects can't be boiled down to a sentence or two, and also in the hopes that by clarifying things, there isn't anything left unclear. But then people like you come along that prove that you've just skimmed through all my posts, ignoring the majority of them, and then you form an opinion about me or what I'm doing based off of that. Why do you think people are saying you're sperging out?

Yes, clearly I don't give a shit about the public, what with my responding to people asking questions about the industry or how best to find artists or make a game or whatever else. Yes, clearly I don't care about people with responding to emails within 24 hours or offering refunds on Patreon or just recently starting up stuff where I post more of the Patreon-only content publicly, for free.

Continued in next message;
>>
>>711305

>Continued in next message;

Please don't. We are fine, thanks.
>>
>>711305
Why is it that the devs that comment on /stg/ don't do this much shit? Tropic isn't even this bad. 4houses, Trainerfan and now someone making a Disney trainer game.

/stg is loving life.
>>
>>710992
bro, the point is you can't prove to us you had done anything until you deliver.
shittalking won't stop until then
>>
>>711305
There's a difference between caring about the public and building a fanbase.
>>
>>711326
The Belle trainer isn't a disney trainer...
>>
>>711214

Wow, I had a reply typed up here and basically the browser just fucked my entire reply. So I'm just going to tl;dr the responses.

- A succinct FAQ isn't possible, to detail all the stuff you'd need to know to do a decent game would be a 50+ page document as well as it not even covering other non-game making related questions
- I do give a shit about the public, which is why I offer full refunds plus resopnd to shit that doesn't involve me whatsoever just trying to help people + 24 hour turnaround time on any email/comment replies
- Don't have a defense force
- Posted about my experience with hentai games/industry 3 times in the last two topics
- Congrats on your humility
- People eat 3 times a day, also welcome to exercise, also I guess being consistent in the truth is bad, lying is better to you somehow
- I talk about when I'm browsing as clarification as to why I don't have time to check out other games; these posts take 5-10 minutes, checking a game out takes hours or days

As a final note, it's really contradictory that you're this salty about me not linking your patreon in those posts, then you turn around and get mad that I'm linking anything in those posts in general. Anyways, done eating, back to work, stay salty, I guess.

>>711215
You do need to still promote your stuff, completing a game doesn't = people automatically become aware of your game. It's a small community, but with more and more games coming out, people don't have the time to check out every single game.

>>711231
Heavily considering just posting anonymously here because of not wanting to shit up a board with people like this guy, whoever he is, losing his mind that I didn't link his Patreon

>>711332
Agreed, for me, I'm trying to do both at the same time. Treat the public like people and actually respond to shit and help out when you can (as in, you're a human being, not an encyclopedia of Patreons) without being a doormat.
>>
>>711354
Fuck me! This wall...
>>
>>711131
was gonna download today but links where dead then i took a nap someone posted a link and its dead. Time for nap number 2
>>
>>711354

>Heavily considering just posting anonymously here because of not wanting to shit up a board with people like this guy, whoever he is, losing his mind that I didn't link his Patreon

Just stop replying to every single fucking guy that talks about you, you prima donna!

You don't have to take every bait coming your way and reply every single fucking time with a long winded post. This is 4chan, not a debate club. Just ignore it!
>>
>>711354
Pathetic
>>
>>711354
This right here: >>711370
Stop taking the bait. Stop the walls of text. Stop sperging out defensively all the time. Talk about your stuff and other patreons you like and other content you know of but STOP explaining yourself all the time. We don't care.
>>
>>711354
At this point I'm really starting to hate you.
I can't even convey how much angry I am at you right now.
Most people can ignore shitposters, but no, you must reply to them all the time. You have to reply because you can't accept the idea someone might not love you. You have to keep going. You have to have last word, You have to debate post by post, point by point, like your reputation is on the line because someone called you names on a mongolian throat singing enthusiasts forum.
I hate you so much.
>>
>>711364

I'm reuploading Delirium, but it'll probably get taken down pretty fast. I hope you are here to get is as soon as I post it.
>>
>>711354

>So I'm just going to tl;dr the responses

Man I fucking wish you would tl;dr your responses.
>>
All I want to do is jerk off to some god damn porn games, why does this have to be such a fucking gong show of a thing?
>>
>>711370
>>711379
>>711398
Had to take a shit so i figured I'd check in, ok, I'll take your advice, won't respond to shitposters anymore
>>
>>711397
Eagerly awaiting
>>
Delirium again. where can I find the crystal for the Aunt?
>>
>>711404

Fucking finally! Man, about time!
>>
>>711404
>Had to take a shit so i figured I'd check in

Tell us more.
>>
>>711183
I think Sierra deserves more love, so I figured I'd point out that this is not true (although it should be). TLS is at 2.2k and month, Noxian is a 4k a month, and Future Fragments is at 6.3k.

So, her patreons are not making more money than his. Just pointing it out in case people who love TLS decide to change that.
>>
>>711328
Your pretty naive if you think shittalking is going to stop after he releases something. Shittalking trolls and porn chat goes hand in hand.
>>
>>711430

>Future Fragments is at 6.3k.

Oh wow, you are right: I saw his patreon at 1,261$ and didn't realize he has another one exclusively for Future Fragments.
>>
>>710937

100 Patreons and over 300 bucks. Sorry.
>>
>>711447
He's smart like that. Every game he's involved in gets a new patreon. You know, because they have books to balance and stuff.
>>
>>711410
Passage near the Church, where you found the camera earlier
>>
>>711454
Not every game, just large games. The hentaiwriter patreon is exclusively for small, 4-5 month $5 games. This is because the small ones generally have nothing extra to offer besides the game, and the large ones have a lot of extra stuff to offer (soundpacks, soundtracks, get your name in the game's storyline, get the level editor, that sort of thing).
Also, trying to stuff all the games into one huge Patreon would be a mess as each game has a different team, so trying to figure out who gets what financially would be crazy. It'd also be overwhelming IMO for Patrons to pick between 20 different tiers, and it'd also suck for Patrons since you can only pledge to one tier per month, so if say, they wanted Future Fragments, Reclaim Reality, Internal Interrogation, and Magic Matchup all at once, they'd have to wait four months to do it if it were on separate Patreons. (I've got combo tiers on the small Patreon, but that's again a lot more simpler than trying to mix in the huge Patreons.)

>>711450
These could be fake pledges just to pirate the material that they post.
>>
>>711463

>These could be fake pledges just to pirate the material that they post.

I know mine is. I'm curious to see what's going to happen there.
>>
>>711464

Then 3 years later:

Oh fuck, I forgot to remove my pledge!
>>
>>711467

Nah, relax: I'm using a fake account with a fake credit card.

Which, by the way, gets harder to do every month: Patreon is really cracking down on these scams.
>>
>>711472
Please keep us updated,senpai.
>>
>>711474

Will do.
>>
>>710942
> I dislike a project therefore anything unethical done to it justifies the means

Why aren't you back on tumblr where shit people like you belong
>>
Where to download Delirium ?
>>
>>710861
Garbage art and a heroine whose sprite never changes expression. Her left tit is drawn smaller not because women are generally asymmetrical but because the art's shit.

It's hilarious that they're pissed about leaks because I can't see paying for this tripe with a Lovecraft gimmick.
>>
>>711174

A big problem is the entire thing where everyone accuses any kind of word of mouth to be 'shilling'
>>
>>711415
Stop just stop. Even if you actively want him banned the mods never ban people for drama unless it ends in Doxxing.
>>
>>711214
>If you haven't seen Rogue-like by now, then you shouldn't be telling others about the industry. Actually, you're probably fucking lying about that and about not having followed up on Nikraria.

I have. It's passable. And I've been waifuing Rogue longer than anyone else ITT. This is feature phone tier ero game with an uninspired Gary Stu superpower premise (no limits to MC's magical power). Her dialogue sounds incredibly generic for any iteration of Rogue.

The twelve "mindbreak Korra into your slave" games being made right now have more inspiration.
>>
why download Delirium error ?
>>
>>711506
>>711522

Because Nikraria is hard at work on shutting down every link to his game.
>>
>>711525
Well I can understand that, it's fucking mediocre and eventually someone's going to review it.
>>
>>711525

Why?
>>
I'm out of loop, was Breeding Season just another copy of Akabur's Magic Shop?
>>
>>711533
It's supposed to only be available to his Patreon backers. Obviously some of them think this is retarded and are leaking it.
>>
>>711533

Why is the author of a game trying to stop people from pirating his game?
>>
>>711543
Why is no one starting a torrent instead?
>>
>>711543
Why indeed. It's a free advertising.
>>
>>711549
but it advertises how bad it is and shows that the chick still looks like a cow in game and not just the pr pics
>>
>>711557
Oh shit. Shut it down.
>>
File: B2thcX5CcAAINHn.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
B2thcX5CcAAINHn.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
>>711557
and not even the good kind of cow

HEY NIGGRARIA
YOU ARE NOT MAKING ANYTHING THAT MERITS THE PROTECTIONS OF A COMMERCIAL LICENSE

YOU ARE MAKING LAZY ENTRY LEVEL RENPY SLOP

GIVE IT AWAY OR ACCEPT THAT YOUR OWN PATRONS WILL DO IT FOR YOU

GET OVER YOURSELF REAL FAST PISSBABY
>>
>>711201
Yeah, both are good games, and Ouroboros doesn't take more than an hour or two to finish.

TLS public update later today folks, it's time to experience some consequences for our actions!
>>
>>711464
You'll get removed when it declines, I'm sure. Patreon is moving to instant charges as well, so fake cards are not going to work after that. Either way, I'm not sure what a fake pledge gets you in his case, he messages patrons who successfully pledge the game each month.
>>
In Delirium
Can you survive the ship trip or it's a dead end?
Also, the path with Grace can close the one of the Cult? Because I found the stone for her earlier, and now doing the quest for the ritual, I only can grab the crown, when I go to the exterior of the church I can't investigate to grab the white/bue dress.
>>
>>711571
He's talking about s-purple and his new patreon not hentai-writer.
>>
Here's yet another link to Delirium. Get it while it lasts.

https://mega.nz/#F!AAQSXIZa!ZyrOp8xCiMBPZSa6d97_FA

>>711571

I want to see what S-Purple posts without the risk of actually give him money. I don't want his new game anymore than I ever wanted Breeding Season.
>>
>>711047
I'm one of your Patrons, and I want you to know that those people who are awful to you are in the minority. I trust you, and I believe in your work. You're awesome, YT. Keep up the great work. Don't let the haters bring you down!!!
>>
>>711131
god damn someone on this board is ratting us out, wtf
>>
>>711618
well 4chan isntn a big secret nikkari could just be lurking here watching us waiting
>>
I think rogue-like has a new alpha, anybody got the hookup?
>>
>>711677
>I think rogue-like has a new alpha
Horseshit. Based on what?
>>
>>711688
the ulmf thread of the game...
>>
>>711692
I'm pretty sure he's just messing with you mate.
>>
>>711703
damn got my hopes up...
>>
>>711609
Ah, my mistake. Good, I hope all his patrons are doing the same thing. It would be damn hilarious if he went up to like 5 grand and when the first pledge hit, found out all of them were fake.
>>
Always thought that people's aversion to shilling on this site was really ridiculous. People don't know how the world works.
>>
>>711725
>>shill trying to shill the idea of shilling
>>
>>711725
>people's aversion to shilling on this site
they're mad that adblocker can't prevent them from seeing anything they don't want to see
>>
>>711737
>>711725
It's fucking amazing seeing you small time nobodies trying to fight a war that literal billion dollar industries couldn't win. You go on and on about how you're small, good guys, yet the only thing you're small on is quality control and assurance. You're as big as most video game and movie publishers and pornsites when it comes on your insistence of shoving your bullshit into people's faces.

Honestly, what I see in these forums, Kickstarters, and Patreon has literally restored my faith in big business. I'll just stick to pirating your shit without even engaging in discussion relating to it since you hate exposure so much.
>>
>>711756
>your insistence of shoving your bullshit into people's faces
> WAAAH I HAD TO SEE SOMETHING I DIDN'T WANT TO ON AN URDU TABLE CARVING BOARD

> IF *I'M* NOT PERSONALLY INTERESTED IN SOMETHING IT MUST BE SHILLING TO DISCUSS IT BECAUSE MY TASTES ARE THE METRIC FOR EVERYONE ON 4CHAN

In all seriousness, kill yourself you maladapted child

> BUT YOU'RE SHILLLLLLLLING

I'm not even starting these threads, I'm talking in them. And there isn't jack or shit you can do about it except whine that it's a conspiracy of marketers.

Here's your (You).
>>
>>711788
I literally have no fucking clue what you're blabbing about. I've never posted in these threads before, only came here from /vg/'s 2d hentai general to check out the BS shitstorm. But, never have I seen a single fucking small time "content creator" autist on any platform, whether it's Early Access, Twitch streaming, Youtube, Kickstarter, or Patreon, who complains about adblocking, that doesn't have severe mental issues.

Not a single successful content creator on these platforms ever throws an autistic temper tantrum about adblocking or accusations of shilling, because they don't fucking need it. Their content speaks for itself, and their success isn't hinged on people devouring ads and clicks from spamming forums with astroturfing.
>>
>>711570
Aka time to see how my blind runthrough file did and then see how my 'perfect' runthrough file did.

It's gonna be a good day.

Also where the fuck is Cypress, did he get banned again?
>>
>>711799
>who complains about adblocking
I'm not complaining about adblock, I'm laughing at SHILLtards who feel entitled to deem any discussion of something they dislike as a conspiracy and not, say, OTHER PEOPLE HAVING DIFFERENT TASTES THAN YOURSELF. I mentioned adblock because it obviously can't filter 4chan threads and these babbys can't use it to hide what triggers them.

I also don't frequent these threads and never got on whatever train BS was on.
>>
>>711799
I think the whole aversion to marketing is silly, but I'm not about to try and DMCA pirating links and such because it just takes way too much effort/time, and it's also a free form of word of mouth.
>>
>>711825
Aversion to marketing isn't silly in the least. There's no way for anyone who has browsed /v/ for any length of time to not be of that opinion. Fuck's sake, Notch is a fucking billionaire, and he was elevated into the public eye entirely from here. Sure, it's mostly Reddit that carried him for the rest of his journey, but that's always the case with people who find success. They use the more dedicated, and passionate (and critical) user base to carry them in their early days and garner popularity, and abandon them as soon as they get that popularity. You think people wouldn't try and catch a portion of that success? Not even going to the touch on the subject of professional astroturfing like the original Borderlands.

I'm not saying the attitude of "everything is shilling" should be condoned, but it's entirely justified. Being against it is one thing, but lashing out and refusing to acknowledge why it's a thing in the first place is a very obvious defensive mechanism from actual shills.
>>
>>711840
I guess that's from my perspective then, for me, it's the other way around; the more I'm supported by people, the more I want to thank them for that and give back to the people that gave to me. You don't have to become heartless or a dick once you gain success, but sadly, yeah, there are a lot of people who do, from first hand experience, you're right.
>>
>>711825
>it's also a free form of word of mouth.

Patreon exists to make it possible for creatives to focus on their art without needing a day job, while providing bonuses to backers.

This is more like a single-project all-but-in-name early access program which I strongly suspect will be terminated as soon as Nicky considers his game done.

It's not directly against Patreon's TOS but it's clear it's bending the concept pretty hard.
>>
>>711840
>There's no way for anyone who has browsed /v/ for any length of time to not be of that opinion
Yes but you're also legit paranoids about any positive opinion that's not your own to the point of being total self-parody. You're Chicken Little personified and generally unwelcome outside of boards not starting with 'v'.

You know, like this one.
>>
>>711854

>You don't have to become heartless or a dick once you gain success

I don't think it's about suddenly turning into a dick: the more successful you become, the less time you have to care about your fans.
>>
Nice fucking porn thread you guys got here
>>
>>711874
Don't look at me, I'm not the anus yelling about shit
>>
>>711840
>There's no way for anyone who has browsed /v/ for any length of time to not be of that opinion

Jesus Christ, if you're opinion is the product of v discard it immediadently
>>
I wish they would update HHS...
>>
>>711896
Even if it did update it would only be UI changes
>>
Why'd you do this to me Yummy, we told you about the release dates
>>
>>711896

We all wish for things, anon.
>>
>>711899
That can't be right, it's been like a fucking year since the last update. How could they have spent so much time only fixing the UI?
>>
>>711805

Its possible. I find it easier to just keep track of CZ through other forums, less likely to disappear in puff of bansmoke.
>>
>>711904
He said 2:30 pacific time
>>
>>711904
Be his patron.
>>
>>711916
Won't even help I think you would have had to be a patron in April when the pledge was processed
>>
>>711916
It's just a beta on Patreon, I want the bug free version
>>
Does anyone else fucking hate RPG maker games?
>>
>>711934

Why?
>>
>>711934
I hate fags who use Unity to make Renpy level games, does that count?
>>
>>711942
No, Renpy is good.
>>
Anyone know where the third piece of the Medallion is in Delirium? I got the one from the Librarian and the one from the church.
>>
Can someone just compile a fucking walkthrough to Delirium, half the thread is people asking for help
>>
Yea, I am stuck on same place as guy above which is odd since I got further in demo. I cant tell if its a glitch or I am forgetting something.
------------
what do I do in delirium after I have the moss and I've got the policeman killed in the police station?

all I can find is an instant gameover at the bridge
>>
>>711959
what's the point of your namefagottry?
>>
Is this thread filled with people from fucking reddit or what?
>>
File: 1.png (209 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1.png
209 KB, 1280x720
Would you fuck a grey?
>>
>>711971
No
>>
File: 2.png (427 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2.png
427 KB, 1280x720
>>711972

Why not?
>>
>>711975
Like my girls less fetal
>>
File: 3.png (460 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
3.png
460 KB, 1280x720
>>711977

What if you were abducted and would only be let back on Earth if you fucked her?
>>
>>711980
Rather the probe
>>
Also stuck at bridge ending in delirium
>>
File: Punny.jpg (99 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Punny.jpg
99 KB, 500x375
On one hand I had pledged to this game ($1 a month; nothing too crazy) and it feels rather shitty to lose a promising, albeit slow as fuck game (not to mention my money), but on the other hand I really like porn so I may check out the Neo-Breeding Season Patreon page anyway
>>
>>711988
>On the one hand they scammed me, but on the other hand I'm an idiot so I'll let it happen again
>>
>>711990
Hey man, 1 dollar a month is absolutely no skin off my back. Then again, there's always pirating it
>>
>>711904
Because I'm a terrible, terrible person. I didn't want to say anything, and shouldn't have responded when someone mentioned the game was in testing.

I'm sorry, it won't be done tonight. My apologies, I have a little left to do, and it is not quite ready. If I didn't have to get up in 4 hours to work, I'd try to push through and just finish it. I'll work on it tomorrow afternoon.
>>
What are some good games about mind control, mind break, and/or corruption?

I've already played
Overwhored
Milf's control 0.4
Incest story 0.6
The demo of Home Invasion

desu jewcat you really should change the name.
>>
>>711971

Ayy!
>>
File: Skelly.gif (955 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
Skelly.gif
955 KB, 360x360
>>711994
>>
>>712002

>Milf's control 0.4

Well, then you should probably play MILF's control 0.5.
>>
>>712008
It's not out yet? Unless you mean 4b I've got that.

IS .7 is apparently 35% done though.
>>
>>712012

Oh yeah, you are right, the last one was 0.4.

Also, Incest Story is now 45% done.
>>
>>711959
You have to search your room for a picture (it's a crumpled tissue/paper on the floor) BEFORE visting the librarian for the first time to avoid that dead end. Yes, it's fucking retarded. I'm stuck on searching for the medallions, can't find a single fucking one.
>>
Titan dev here, how do people feel about Robin using (the MC) tech of some sort (stolen/taken from Bats/Cyborg) or obtained magic (through Raven's artifacts/demon stuff) to hypno Raven into fuck; or should I just go the regular seduction route?

Starfire will be a bit more obvious as she's more inclined to learn about human interaction and could probably be seduced easier through conventional methods.
>>
>>712026

>should I just go the regular seduction route?

You should go with what you find easier to write, but mind control is a huge fetish for a lot of people, so no problem there.
>>
>>712026
You could do Starfire with normal methods and Raven with mind control, as long at the Raven route is not just fucking but there's still a slow progression into erotic stuff.
>>
Slave bar
Dunno who else knows it, Similar to Breeding Seasons.
Makers Website
http://nymphokyun.net/slavebar/

dl for public beta
https://mega.nz/#!CBEnHABR!vljfEsEFb6IFt-tz7M9sW3bdKsr4ZjJet15ceRVCn8c

they also have a patreon but that shit ain't happening...
>>
>>712030
>>712033

Ye think thats what I'm gonna do, thanks for affirmation anons.
>>
>>712036

No problem. Good luck with the game.
>>
>>712036
I hope you make it, the world needs a teen titans porn game.
>>
>>712002 Superpowered
https://mega.nz/#!FkQD3AgJ!yJETfe3DIBjaH0o-lmSgQJSxuU1qluJrhJoivWydboY
>>
>>712035
>Dunno who else knows it, Similar to Breeding Seasons.

So...It's going to make a lot of progress for about the first two to three months of development in order to earn a metric fuck ton of money, and then trickle out minor updates that barely add anything to the game, before eventually dying a swift death via internal sabotage for our amusement?
>>
rpg maker games are literally cancer. theyre all all 90% busy work. i just want to beat off with some feeling of choice / accomplishment / story not fucking homework.
>>
>>712040
+1
>>
File: OutsideTowerWIP.png (971 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
OutsideTowerWIP.png
971 KB, 1920x1080
>>712040
>>712051

Ye, I'm workin on it. Here's the NavMap WIP so far.

Each room will be visible, just doing line art and detailing etc etc. Coding will be easy for what I have in mind
>>
>>712042
Oh yeah I tried that too. It's really really barebones for now huh. Other than the mom and wet dreams is there anything else ot fuck?
>>
>>711450
Sure but he was making like 9k a month on breeding season, he dun goofed.
>>
>>711255

m.[stat] = number

example if you want corruption to be 100

m.corruption = 100
>>
>>711463

600 buckaroos now. I don't know man, maybe furries are really desperate.
>>
>>712060
If your alignment is low enough, you can raep the mom's friend in her sleep.
>>
>>712002
Just about anything on the Hypnopics Collective.
>>
>>712069
The what...?
>>
>>712070
its a forum centered around mind control/hypnosis etc. Most of the games are RAGS and unfinished, there are some ok ones though.
>>
>>712060
The RAGS version is far more developed. Try and play that instead.
>>
does anyone know where the dress is in delirium? i found the crown but this is getting a bit silly.
>>
>>712071
Yup. Depending on fetishes there are things like Wife Trainer, The Lilith Device, Overseer, Slugs & Bugs...

Plus lots of presumably abandoned games that are pretty neat for the content they do have.
>>
>>712072
link?
>>
>>712075
Shill Wife Trainer to me. What does it have to offer?
>>
New Rogue-like version with the new animation system when?
>>
>>711952
>>711954
>>711959
what do i do after being chased from the bar and being given alcohol. going to the hotel just gets me killed since my gun can only shoot at the hand for some reason
>>
>Download Ayame's Adventure from the link in the pastebin.
>"Netorare RPG"
>...Alright. Bring it on you mother fuckers.

I'm actually having an enjoyable time trying to keep this impressionable young Eurasian woman a pure virgin until her wedding night with a man likely twice her age that she's known for all of two months.

...Is...Is that weird?
>>
>>711952
Cemetery, one of the tombstones.

>>712083
Shoot the hammer, then shoot the face.

>>712073
Outside the church to the right (shopping window). You need to have triggered the green crystal search for your aunt, without having found the crystal to be able to search in that location.
Just finished the game, all endings are bad/shit.
>>
>>712071
I wish there was a list somewhere that actually told me what was worth downloading from there. I just allways feel blue when I download shut from there and finally start playing and its nothing more than a tech demo.
>>
Why did people donate on breeding season?
From the start it was no gameplay, no feeling, no proper animation, no story shitty furry game. Furfags are a lot worse then akajew fans. They must pay additional taxes for there stupidity.
>>
>>712090
Hypnopics needs a proper database like TFGS.
>>
File: 1468538536209.jpg (75 KB, 508x504) Image search: [Google]
1468538536209.jpg
75 KB, 508x504
>>711994
>I'm sorry, it won't be done tonight.
>>
>>712099
They have it.
>>
File: 5YzkDgi.jpg (60 KB, 657x518) Image search: [Google]
5YzkDgi.jpg
60 KB, 657x518
I have Ayla's Story Demo, found it in the net, It's any good? Better to wait the full game? When will be the release?
>>
>>712115
They have an image gallery and a storage server. They don't have a proper game database.
>>
>>712124
Full game? It'll not come out before a year, at least. Ch.1 (out of 5) is not ready yet, but maybe in a month.
>>
File: onamadmodhigh1 by King Cheetah.jpg (348 KB, 850x1100) Image search: [Google]
onamadmodhigh1 by King Cheetah.jpg
348 KB, 850x1100
>>712026
I know it's kind of nitpicking, but mind controlling technology doesn't really seem like something that a heroic type would keep around. Maybe go more for a "stolen from the evidence locker" kind of thing with villain tech. Within the show's universe I guess you could use one of Mad Mod's hypnosis screens.
Plenty of nerds are still mad that we never got to see "gym class" in the episode where they introduced him.
>>
>>712055
What we gonna do it that tower ?
>>
>>712002
how the hell do you get into the house with the bodyguards in 0.4?
>>
>>710861
so I was just asked by the Aunt in Delirium to look for the Crystal. Went to the church, realizedI can go to search mode. Can't figure to go anywhere other than the same hallway where you get the camera, investigated there, can't investigate jack shit there. Any help?
>>
>>712080
Hypnosis, Domination, you can steal wives/ girlfriends from your clients. The demo also features age and pet play.
>>
>>712174
nevermind, it was a friggen invisible trigger by the garage...
>>
>>712148
>It'll not come out before a year, at least. Ch.1 (out of 5) is not ready yet,
5 Chapters? Then I don't think this will be completed someday.
>>
>>712177
Sold!
>>
File: dresser_01.png (607 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dresser_01.png
607 KB, 1280x720
Got around to playing the latest version of BHB, but I've had no luck unlocking this scene in Chapter 3. Anyone know the conditions?
>>
>>712002
Rogue-Like
>>
>>712188
If every other chapters it will take as long as this one, no...but I think they'll take 5-6 months instead of 18. Maybe.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.