[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/weg/ - Western Erotic Games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: Something Unlimited.png (491 KB, 544x952) Image search: [Google]
Something Unlimited.png
491 KB, 544x952
SR7 actually delivered edition

Western Games in Development / Demos / Betas:
http://pastebin.com/Y0WWTZ67

Western RPG Maker Games / Betas
http://pastebin.com/0TanhqUw

Full Games / Old Games
http://pastebin.com/3mGPynVu

Previous thread: >>673050
>>
File: Sunset Riders 7.jpg (231 KB, 938x1250) Image search: [Google]
Sunset Riders 7.jpg
231 KB, 938x1250
>>677754
>>
File: Home Invasion Demo.png (526 KB, 968x671) Image search: [Google]
Home Invasion Demo.png
526 KB, 968x671
>>677755
>>
File: Future Fragments.gif (523 KB, 180x124) Image search: [Google]
Future Fragments.gif
523 KB, 180x124
>>677756
>>
File: Sadcrab.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Sadcrab.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>677759
>>
File: Whorecraft.jpg (56 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
Whorecraft.jpg
56 KB, 500x309
>>677760
>>
File: Legend of Queen Opala.gif (285 KB, 800x612) Image search: [Google]
Legend of Queen Opala.gif
285 KB, 800x612
>>677762
>>
File: Nacnac Toons.gif (224 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Nacnac Toons.gif
224 KB, 800x600
>>677765
>>
Is 0.03 latest version for soldier's life? or are there any panteon links available?
>>
File: Noxian Nights.jpg (230 KB, 788x537) Image search: [Google]
Noxian Nights.jpg
230 KB, 788x537
>>677767
>>
File: Kingdom of Deception.jpg (298 KB, 863x625) Image search: [Google]
Kingdom of Deception.jpg
298 KB, 863x625
>>677773
>>
>>677768

There should be a more recent version for the patreons, but it was never leaked.
>>
Anyone actually looked through this to see if it's any good? http://theworldisminemask,blogspot,co,uk/2016/06/having-some-fun-with-idil-and-new-slave.html Video scenes?

>>677776
Link for Kingdom of deception?
>>
>>677756

New to this one, but you're trying to fuck your sisters and mom right? Is it going for the mind break/hypnotism approach or do you legit seduce them? Also, the mom better be the best route otherwise I will be mildly upset. What did jewcat say his plans were?
>>
>>677782

>Link for Kingdom of deception?

It's not out yet. There's not even a demo and there probably won't be one for months. Welcome to hell, enjoy your stay.

>>677786

Hypnotism. Also, Crypress said there'll be only one good road: the harem one. You can fuck up and get nothing, but if you play it right you get them all.
>>
>>677800

>only one good road: the harem one
>you can fuck up and get nothing

I hope that's just subjective and that the other girls have awesome single route endings, especially the mom. Actually being able to fuck up might add some challenge to the game. I am a tiny bit bummed that it's straight hypnotism though instead of putting the moves on your familia.
>>
File: CultistCat_Battler.png (485 KB, 1400x1944) Image search: [Google]
CultistCat_Battler.png
485 KB, 1400x1944
>>677786
>What did jewcat say his plans were?
My plan is to make an amazing game right up until the very last release where I reveal that I've been keeping tabs on all the hidden insecurities and dislikes of /aco/ and incorporate it all in the climax, making you cry.

And I'll still have your money.
>>
>>677804

>I hope that's just subjective and that the other girls have awesome single route endings

No, I don't mean "good" according to my personal taste: I mean there's only one "victory ending. No single routes, as far as I remember.

Also, it's hypnotism, sure, but as a mean to make them pliable to incest. You still have to seduce them.
>>
>>677816
Whoops, forgot my trip. Gotta be an enormous douchebag tripfag while I'm here.
>>
>>677816

>I've been keeping tabs on all the hidden insecurities and dislikes of /aco/ and incorporate it all in the climax

Jokes on you, the only fetishes I don't have are scat, guro and vore. What are you going to do now, smart guy?
>>
>>677821

>eating your sisters and mother while they shit down your esophagus
>>
>>677821
I said insecurities, not fetishes. I don't want to gross you out, I want to crush your soul. Like bringing up that one time you gave a handshake that was too weak and you were super embarrassed about it or that time you threw up and a cute girl saw you. It's the little things that make a person cry.
>>
File: NYEEEUGH.jpg (51 KB, 150x216) Image search: [Google]
NYEEEUGH.jpg
51 KB, 150x216
>>677826
>>
>>677830

>Like bringing up that one time you gave a
handshake that was too weak and you were super embarrassed about it or that time you threw up and a cute girl saw you.

Sounds hot.
>>
>>677782
>Anyone actually looked through this to see if it's any good?
It's fucking nothing.
>>
>>677830

>sister says she wants to fuck
>y-you too
>>
File: pindown.jpg (44 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
pindown.jpg
44 KB, 960x640
>>677842
>Sister says she'll fuck you and you shake hands to seal the deal
>Her grip is stronger
>>
>>677842
>>677844
Noooooo stop it!
>>
>>677846
>Sister is so embarrassed by your weak handshake she tosses you on the floor
>Spaghetti falls out of your pockets
>She decides to fuck one of your other sisters in front of you instead (Because while she might have a pussy, she isn't as big of a pussy as you) while you cry watching
>Mom comes in prepared to join in the lewd fun, sees you on the floor covered in spaghetti and crying while your sisters fuck each other.
>She tosses your tendies in the trash and tells you you're disowned
>>
Is there any erotic game available for Android?
>>
Why did the last thread 404? this board is too dead for it to have droppped off page 10
>>677844
on the bright side that would at least mean not having to worry about gripping too strongly for once
>>
Does the capeshit game have enough content yet for me to drown my crippling depression or is it still just the same pictures that have been spammed since forever?

Never actually played it.
>>
>>677868
>She tosses your tendies in the trash
Stooop!
>>
>>677882

>Why did the last thread 404? this board is too dead for it to have droppped off page 10

And yet it did. I watched it reach page 11.
>>
>>677890

>Does the capeshit game have enough content

Define content. Is grinding content?
>>
Man, that SU build was such a let down. I appreciate what the makers are doing but seriously? You make us wait this long only to add a few new costumes, dance scenes and a cheat menu? I feel as though we aren't actually progressing anywhere.
>>
>>677900
>Define content

Various depictions of sexual intercourse
>>
>>677901
Go ahead and make stuff faster show them how its done
>>
>>677906
Oh don't give me a shit. I have been in group projects before and I completely understand the rush. However, if YOU set out to do something, YOU need to keep it going. From what I've heard, SR take on a shit load of other tasks and requests when they should focus a bit of that time onto the SU which is what brings people in .

The update literally just gave us new costumes and dance scenes. That's it.

The way things are looking, the next update will contain another dance scene along with some new costumes.
>>
>>677914
Sounds like your typical Patreon scam
>>
>>677918
Yup. Though I wouldn't go as far as to call them scams because they still released the content, it's just not what we wanted to see.

Worst of all, the makers have read these boards and know exactly what we want yet they keep pushing it back for some damn reason.
>>
>>677905

There's a couple of handjobs.
>>
>>677901
Welcome to /weg/, anon! Is this your first time here?
>>
>>677924
As in 2?

Are they actually different scenes or just that Louis scene i see posted but with a face swap?
>>
new fag here
i need some help. i know nothing about computers, but i really want to play this game. what do? i have an older MAC
>>
>>677931

Lois and Roulette. Maybe there's also blowjobs.
>>
>>677931
there's 2 new blowjob scenes, with harley and tala, both very different.
>>
>>677944

>i really want to play this game. what do?

You download the game and then you play it? What's stopping you?
>>
>>677945
>>677946

Well, I'll give it try. Thanks
>>
>>677947
my computer wont let me lol
im thinking, because its a mac... it doesnt support it. what program does the game open under on your computer?
>>
>>677952

Unity.
>>
I am thinking of making a game what would be the best engine to start tinkering with to make it?
>>
>>677981
build your own
>>
>>677981

Depends on what kind of gamer and how knowledgeable you are about computers.
>>
>>677981
rpg keker
>>
>>677992
I dont know about rpg maker but it would make sense in where you go defeat the woman in battle then you can add them to your stable. I was thinking of something in the Marvel Universe where you can travel to different places to capture different female Heroes then forceing them to do your bidding
>>
>>677996

Can you draw?
>>
will rogue-like ever have end game?
>>
>>678001
Not at all I will have to find an author or commission one to do the art.
>>
>>678008
Fair enough, I plan to do that on another game I'll make in future but right now, I'm focusing on my game (TWiM)

To make up for extreme animation and gifs I've added videos for the sex scenes and such.
I'm really trying to do something different.
>>
>>678007

In a few years, probably.
>>
>>677981
Depends on what kind of game you want to make. I'll rank some of them from easiest to hardest to use; this doesn't mean any of them are inherently better than the others, just that the "easier" ones make a lot of stuff easier for you, usually at the cost of flexibility of what you can actually program/do with the engine. This also isn't meant to shit on anyone using said engines, just stating objectively how much the engine "does" for you, and how much it allows you to do, as well.

Beginner Tier - RPGMaker, Ren'py
Medium Tier - GameMaker Studio, Construct, Multimedia Fusion 2
Expert Tier - Unity, Unreal Engine
Don't even try it if you aren't already experienced tier - C++, Java

This is just from my own experience, if I'm wrong, definitely feel free to correct me. RPGMaker is best for RPGs, Ren'py is best for traditional VNs.
GameMaker, MMF2, and Construct are best for platformers and a wide range of games.
Unity can work for platformers, but it and Unreal Engine are generally best for 3D games, with FPS especially for the latter.
C++ and Java etc. are basically "go crazy and do whatever you want with them", lol.
>>
>>677756
has this demo actually came out yet? anyone have a link for it?
>>
>>678040

Here you go:

https://mega.nz/#!fxZRASiK!w2MRg2bQwZzlR0Skm3F9PJfOo5k36SrtOuYOor7EkK0
>>
>told everyone there was no sex yesterday
>hurrr but muh full route
kek
>>
>>678039
Sounds like you are a pro.
>>
>>678073

He has been in the jew game for a long time.
>>
>>677754
Can you get Harley naked in this update or do you have to browse through the game files?
>>
>>678081
you can, and get a really terribly animated blowjob from her as well.
>>
I honestly don't get SU. Are events triggered by random days or specific dates?

I've got lois to dance for me but the interactions seem to end there? How do I get her to give me a handjob?
>>
>>678094
make her dance a couple more times, then the option will appear.
>>
>>678098
Oh, thanks Anon!
>>
File: lexPLaughArmsM.png (288 KB, 525x700) Image search: [Google]
lexPLaughArmsM.png
288 KB, 525x700
>>677922
Given what most people want to see is sex and nudity it's not hard to figure out what content will be the most popular.

The only other thing people want is to know what all the blank heroines, villains, and Lex costumes will be filled in with.
>>
>>678105

With broken dreams and crushed hopes, I'd guess.
>>
>>678105
Can you even get more than than 2 outfits for Lex currently? Pretty sure none of the heroines have any at his point.
>>
>>678116
>>
>>677762
>>677765
fucking beast shit
>>
>>678123
Really? how do you get it? I have the billionaire suit and green jumpsuit.
>>
>>678127
Click the slot next to the green jumpsuit. 10% discount on upgrades.
>>
how can i access the cheat menu in SU?
>>
>>678135
Fucking hell, how are you supposed to figure that out? Randomly click around like an idiot?
>>678137
c
>>
>>678144

>Fucking hell, how are you supposed to figure that out?

Click every slot you see.
>>
SU 1.9 when?
>>
>>678191
nice meme
>>
>>678191
end of the month
>>
>>678289

But anon, it IS the end of the month!
>>
>>677901
You did get the Harley bj yes?
>>
>>678307
It's the beginning of the month.
>>
>>678313

>06/30/16

Where do you live, Russia?
>>
>>678312
Nope, She's returned to the Joker?
>>
Wait, is that Korra trainer game Bend or Break completed?
>>
>>678337
No she's in the living quarters
>>
>>678073
Hes one of the few weg devs to finish a game and he's working on a lot of them, so hes pro
>>
>>678356

It's not getting any more complete than it is now.
>>
so when i open SU1.8 installation, it loads 1.7 saves. DOes it work like that, or should i have to start all over again regardless?
>>
>>678380

They are compatible.
>>
Who do you use in the slam ? I've found that atomic skull gives +15%
>>
Tell me who's added more in one month. Last month he was working on BoB and didn't even work on SU. SR7 gets flack but he's the only person who actually gets out content on a huge game.

When was the last ViperV update? Last September? Jesus anons come on.
>>
>>678387

Either him or Sinestro.
>>
>>678387
>>678396
Or Giganta, or furry face
>>
>>678039
You forgot:

CYOA Tier- Twine
Russia Tier- QSP
It Should Have Been Put Down Tier- RAGS
>>
>>678413

Pretty damn accurate.
>>
>>678413
>It Should Have Been Put Down Tier- RAGS
hey at least it got us wife trainer
>>
So what new dancers were added to Injustice?
>>
Is the supergirl content literally just one nude pic at the bordello?
>>
>>678454
2 pics
>>
>>678363
What version is the latest for BoB?
>>
>>678454
I got 2 strip pics at the glamour slam
>>
So, I've found the following in the SU Update

> Mercy
Added lingerie costume
Added stripping from both driver and bodysuit costumes
Added dancing to lingerie costume

> Tala
Added red costume
Added dance to red costume
Added strip scene to red costume
Added bj scene to all three costumes (with cum direction after enough tries)

> Harley
Added roller skate and nude costumes
Added dance scenes to all 4 costumes
Added strip scene to all three clothed options
Added bj scene to all 4 costumes (with cum direction after enough tries)

> Supergirl
Added 2 stripping scenes in GlamSlam

Have I missed anything at all?
>>
>>678528

This is also what I've found. Really hoped there would have been a Lois and Mercy bj, but now I'm just bitching.

Pretty solid update.

For those who care, I had a bug where after I had Tala change into her normal outfit and them give a blowjob, the "lights" in the game dimmed and it was stuck on her giving me post oral creampie head. Restarted the game and I was fine though. Pretty dope that it autosaves.
>>
Well no wonder no one who matters even comes to these boards. We bitch if things aren't done and then we bitch even more when something is. These SU updates are monthly progresses not complete games.

For being a single person SR7 gets a lot done. The other guy doesn't make anything, so it's still a single person working.
>>
>>678528
got info on how to get these things? I'm pretty stuck at the moment.
>>
>>677762

Is this from a game?
>>
>>678390
Huh? He's put out multiple posts showing animations and gameplay. Content = animations, audio, graphics, not just playable demos. He just posted today showing off another animation, actually.

>>678413
lmao, nice

>>678562
A lot of devs with games people talk about frequently come here, actually. Sunset has been on 4chan a few times, too. I personally know of a few other devs who post here every so often, but always do so under anon. But yeah, I get what you mean.
>>
>>678628
>I personally know of a few other devs who post here every so often, but always do so under anon

It's wiser to post here as an anon, we're just not very wise.
>>
>>678584
Hardly it's just like videos there is no game to it.
>>
>>678528
Assuming we can expect this much work every month, we will prolly see hawkgirl glamslam images up to special, and one or two character routes going to sex for the next update
>>
>>678584

By a certain definition of game.
>>
Why are most Western RPG Maker games so fucking hard or horribly balanced?
Japanese games are nowhere as annoying or grindy, pretty ironic from the country which brought us Disgaea.
>>
Does someone here knows how to get the harem ending for Queen Opala II, I remember finishing the game the first time and the 3 girls were in the house, second time only Faraha and Opala and then one last time being only Opala, am I missing something?
>>
>>678721
how are the queen opala games?
>>
Whats the ingame password to Library Story?
>>
>>678822
silver bullet
>>
>>678813

Ehhh.

>>678822

It's silver bullet.
>>
Bug with SU 1.8
minimizing it on some screens makes your gpu chimp out and use lots of power for no reason until you maximize SU again
probably a unity bug

gtx 760
using msi afterburner to check
>>
>>678701
>Japanese games are nowhere as annoying or grindy

Yeah nah. Japanese games have always been notoriously grindy. The original Lightning Warrior Raidy is actually a pretty good example of older JRPGs. Grindy, poorly balanced and tough as balls.

I've played a lot of h-games and frankly most Japanese H games are grindy, particularly older ones.
>>
Does anybody know any good corruption games?
>>
Frankly I'm amazed that there's no leaks of the latest builds for Soldier's Life.
>>
https://www.patreon.com/lawina
is supercreep even being updated? this jew getting nearly 3k/month and it's still on v0.041
>>
>>678970
Same, I've been waiting on a version that isn't 0.03 for a while now.
>>
>>678970
>>679013
0.04 didn't contain too much. New build comes out on the 5th/6th. I'll probably not leak it then
>>
>>678813
I liked it, first one is somewhat plain but the collectibles are intersting, the second one I liked it more since there´s more plot in that one.
>>
>>677754
Does the Meta Bordello work at all for SU? I can't get anything to happen there, it's up and "running" but I can't set any of the girls. Did the upgrades to their devices but still nothing.
>>
>>678039
Okay I'll look at the different ones and see what I want to do and which it would be possible for me to do it with it. At this point I just have a rough idea of what I want it to be.
>>
>>677754
is SU available for Android device?
>>
>>679087
Nope
>>
can someone provide a SU_1.8mac link please?
>>
>>679042
Thats happened to me a few times, just clicking reset when nobody is assigned usually fixes it for me.
>>
>>678893
Lightning Warrior Raidy has nothing on Toushin Toshi.
>>
>>679090

https://mega.nz/#!WIVQESCY!x-MmpyBYY-T_Ke3D-ze1eU6WTJ1YTM9w8pijD69oipc
>>
>>678528
>no nude lois handjob
>>
>>679141
for windows?
>>
>>679180
https://mega.nz/#!TcMHibaZ!kay-sxkiB-3jmy80t2wf5kkqhbqpZuw3iwEC80g4ufQ
>>
>>679183
For mac?
>>
>>678853
Anyone else get this? Just minimize su 1.8 to check
>>
>>677901
it's a patreon project so they have no incentive to finish it. i wouldn't be surprised if they just do the bare minimum so people who are backing them for it don't complain
>>
>>679202
nope. I have shitty amd radeon from like 5 years ago. maybe its a gtx thing?
>>
>>679261
Probably that or maybe old drivers conflicting with unity
>>
>>678528
can anyone rip the data? maybe we can find unused assets
>>
>>679194
kek, i like you
>>
A couple of questions for SU.
Does Grod not spawn if you have the cheat menu active, and how many days does it take for the bordello to get ready (Or do I just have to keep talking to Roulette over and over again to ger it)?
>>
>>679042

You have to take them out of the Glamour Slam first.
>>
>>679400
grod spawns on your 4th talk with tala. and the bordello is opened by talking to Roulette like 15~ times
>>
>>679400
grod does nothing, he isn't fully implemented yet so even if you have max money nothing happens
>>
>>679440
>and the bordello is opened by talking to Roulette like 15~ times
That's horseshit, especially with all the "Hurr too busy" filler bullshit.
Cheat menu needs to be able to give an option to not deal with that garbage
>>
>>678893
In the sea of H-Games, where you have thousands of VNs with porn from the get go, that isn't a major problem.
Then we have western Patreons, What is more easy? To make a bunch of CGs for an update or make hours of grindy bullshit with a CG at the end?
>>
>>678813
Finished ones and free of charge, and made it before the Patreon gold fever on top of that.
>>
>>678813
shittons of grinding for a few scenes and random drawings with WILDLY varying quality, the vast majority of which shows the main girls fucking everything but the player character and if you want to rewatch those scenes you have to make them slut around even more to unlock it. The only reason they ever got popular was the scarcity of alternatives.
>>
>>679367
Already looked. Nothing new there
>>
Found new Simbro version in stupid host.

http://fboom.me/file/d7f2b2d9ca22c/SimBro_v1.3__THE_SIMBRO_TEAM___Win_Mac__Andorid____Multi_8.rar
>>
>>677901
Don't forget Harley's and Tala's BJs.
>>
>>678813
They are excellent viewing material if you want to learn how not to design a porn game. Maybe you can also pick up some ideas on how not to write.
>>
>>679463
Comparing RPG Maker games to VNs is seriously retarded.
Why not compare an FPS to D&D 3.5 while you are at it?
>>
>>678813

Impressive ammount of content, but too much grinding and too much separation between game and porn.
>>
File: Harley Strip.png (1 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Harley Strip.png
1 MB, 1440x900
>>
File: H BJ1.png (1 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
H BJ1.png
1 MB, 1440x900
>>
File: H BJ2.png (1 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
H BJ2.png
1 MB, 1440x900
>>
File: Mercy .png (1 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Mercy .png
1 MB, 1440x900
>>
So, any ideas who are going to be in the last three heroine slots?
And who do you think will be the other henchwomen?
>>
>>679586
What? How do you get that scene?
>>
>>677754
Anybody have a different DL for SU besides Mega? Keeps giving me "Data Clone Error" and won't give me the fuckin' game!!!
>>
>>679634
Make her strip
>>
>>679634
Make her strip after changing her costume. She does it differently with all her costumes except when she's already nude.
>>
>>679633

With Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl already out, there aren't more important girls left (for the cartoon, of course). Maybe those spaces are for someone Tala could portal in from somewhere else.
>>
>>679633
I think it's the main problem with SU and why people expect too much:
So. Much. Empty. Slots.
Costumes slots, heroine slots, building slots, power slots, room slots...
An update came, and all I can see is how many slots are still empty...
>>
>>678454
How'd you get a pic at bordello?
>>
>>679643
I think when SunsetRiders started this on Patreon he expected it to pretty much be a permanent project that he could always be working on alongside his other stuff, but now SU is no longer being directly supported by Patreon.
>>
>>679642
Do you reckon that summoning thing will be used to get in characters from other DCAU continuities, or maybe get in characters from non-related universes entirely?
>>
>>679656

I think not even SR7 knows yet. He's really winging this entire project as he goes along. I'm sure his patreons would like to see that portal used to get Power Girl and Raven in, but it may end up being used to get someone from Marvel.
>>
>>679657
Goddamn, this is why you make an excel spreadsheet before you start a project.
>>
File: 2-1.png (450 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
2-1.png
450 KB, 960x640
I've got to go to the gym for a bit and then do some other things but I'll be putting up the public release of Home Invasion later today. So for those of you that managed to actually avoid pirating it you'll get to play it.
>>
File: wd.jpg (118 KB, 1103x807) Image search: [Google]
wd.jpg
118 KB, 1103x807
>>679638
>>679640
All I get is these options, and I've pressed them all.
>>
File: awdf.jpg (50 KB, 478x549) Image search: [Google]
awdf.jpg
50 KB, 478x549
>>679643
Well despite all the blank henchwomen slots I think we'll only be getting one more.
>>
>>679664
Wait, it opened up for me. I had to do both endings for the blowjob.
>>
>>679580
Why instead of talking shit you follow the chained responses?
>Why are most Western RPG Maker games so fucking hard or horribly balanced?
>Japanese games are nowhere as annoying or grindy
>>
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/58930-unity-3d-3d-adventureabandoned-a-tale-of-forgotten-lives/page-1

Why the fuck didn't you fuckers tell me about this game

It's amazing
>>
>>679697
I've read it all before posting.
You are retarded for bringing VNs up when it was all about RPGs. So just fuck off.
>>
>>679699

We tried to warn you, but they wouldn't let us.
>>
>>679439
Well derp, I should've thought of that. Thanks.
>>
>>679668
Maybe that slot will be for the villain you assign to the Living Quarters. I think if Catwoman and the hireable villainesses become henchwomen the blank slots might fill out, though the numbers might not line up as they stand now.
>>
>>679707

You're welcome, anon.
>>
>>679454
you have to actually talk to her dumbass
>>
How the fk are you supposed to transfer your save file from SU 1.7 to SU 1.8?
>>
>>679750

You don't need to do anything.
>>
>>679750
It just did it automatically for me.
>>
>>679755
>>679754
Oh, I'm retarded. Thanks.
>>
>>679755
>>679758
Im using 1.7 save and i cannot find the way to unlock that dress >>679664

And cannot a blowjob from anybody. Ani tips?
>>
>>679760
Dunno what triggers it, just try and talk to Mercy and Harley every night and you'll get there.
>>
>>679763
All times i try to talk with them the game says "nothing there" :(
>>
>>679760

>And cannot a blowjob from anybody.

Just keep doing stuff with them until it gets to the blowjobs. Except for Roulette, which you have to keep paying.
>>
>>679763
>>679766

Sundently it happens...
thanks so much!
>>
>>679768

No problem!
>>
>>679768
Fascinating. It's like we're the Porn Game Whisperers.
>>
File: ok bye.png (56 KB, 336x300) Image search: [Google]
ok bye.png
56 KB, 336x300
>>677901

Is there even any actual sex in it as of current, or is it all blowjobs/handjobs?

>My feeling of dissapointment when I got a girl to specials and it didnt give a scene
>>
>>679774

>Is there even any actual sex in it as of current

I'd tell you but I don't want to break your heart.
>>
>>679780

Its okay. Somehow, I always knew.
>>
Anyone know what happened to A Life in Silk?
>>
>>678528
How do you get the Tala and Harley scenes? Every time I talk or interact with Tala and Harley they give me the same dialogue or "There's nothing here yet"
>>
>>679783
>>>/d/dgg/
>>
>>677830
yeah sure dude i DEFINITELY have a weak handshake hahahaha. you think im some kind of leech that jacks off and does no manual work? heheh kid whatever makes you happy ;)
>>
>>679812

Do things other than talking.
>>
>>679824
get out
>>
Well, on the bright side playing all these WIP WEGs with abysmal writing has at least made me more tolerant of horrible spelling and grammar.
>>
File: Splurt.png (461 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
Splurt.png
461 KB, 960x640
A sincere thanks to everyone that waited. The demo below is the public release of Home Invasion, now freely available to everyone.

For those of you who were patrons and got it early I extend my deepest and sincerest thanks. For those of you that pirated it - shame on you! Now this is just old hat. So enjoy not enjoying this for the first time!

The demo covers days 0-1 of the game. There are a total of five days, so there will be four more releases. I don't have a release date for Day 2 yet but rest assured I'm getting everything done as fast as I can.

Enjoy!

Windows:
https://mega.nz/#!fxZRASiK!w2MRg2bQwZzlR0Skm3F9PJfOo5k36SrtOuYOor7EkK0

Mac:
https://mega.nz/#!vo5j0AwB!86ZpTmMbSP8wiBrz7ecEUAFxWBjLNqFP2E3bWwENPno
>>
>>679877
>So enjoy not enjoying this for the first time!
>implying I'll play the demo again
>implying I'll ever pick up the game again after playing it through
>>
>>679877
Is this absolutely identical to the pirated version or are there bugfixes or something?
Haven't played it yet, but I downloaded the pirated version "just in case", and am wondering whether I should download this version instead.
>>
>>679877

Are you now more sure about a date for the next part of the game?
>>
>>679899
The pirated version had a bug in it, but I don't recall what it was. This one is bug free as far as I know.
>>
>>679902
Yeah but I'm not telling anyone because when you do that shit goes wrong.
>>
>>679908

Come ooon, what could wrong?
>>
>>677754
anybody have the newest patron build of soldiers life?
>>
>>679766
But only the Witch and Harley can blow you?
>>
>>677754
My Something Unlimited goes to a black screen every time I try to select the handjob or blowjob scene with Lois or Harley, how the hell do I fix this?
>>
So, anything new with YT? Did he release at least the chart? I guess no, but maybe he told another funny excuse on patreon.
>>
>>679903
Was it the save/load button swap?
>>
>>679908
Don't worry, just do as YT does and >>679924
>>
>>679903
Thanks.
Misremembered the game to be larger, otherwise I would have just downloaded it regardless.
>>
>>679911
I'm regarded as someone that makes promises he can't keep.

>>679925
Ah yeah, I think that was it.

>>679927
No.
>>
>>679918

>But only the Witch and Harley can blow you?

I think so: the most you can from Roulette is a handjob.

>>679925

Oh yeah, that was a great one!
>>
>>679877
>Enjoy not enjoying this for the first time
>Implying we didnt just enjoy it for the first time a month early

Its not like we didnt get the experience. We just got it earlier. AKA Better.
>>
>>679932
ok, thanks
>>
>>679924
Yes he did.
>>
File: 8595391913363610905.jpg (262 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
8595391913363610905.jpg
262 KB, 2592x1944
>AKABUR posted Space WAIFU Academy! (Well, not really ^_^)
>Hello, guys.

>I am alive and well, I hope all of you are doing alright as well.

>I've been hinting at my next project for quite some time now, so here is another hint for you: my next project is gonna be this awesome game that's gonna be pretty damn awesome! Well, there you have it... Heh :)

>Alright, jokes aside, my plan originally was to continue to work on "Magic Shop", but even while I was still working on the "TRON" combination I already knew that I will be putting "MS" on hold again as soon as "Episode 7" is released. I don't like to leave things unfinished, but at the same time I'm old enough to know how unpredictable and fragile everything in life is, and that if I have a chance to work on something awesome right now, I need to use that opportunity while I still have it.

>This new project of mine was in development for quite some time now actually. I did a shit ton of planning, but wasn't able to get to working on it 100% up until recently. Well, now "Magic Shop. Episode 7" is out, I am done with the "BHB" workload and can finally dedicate all my time to this new project.

>I know you want to hear some details, but it's a bit too early for that. I will probably tease you with bits and pieces of info in the future posts though. But I can tell you this: one of my main goals for this project is to make sure I can release it episodically, so you won't have to wait another year for the next release.
>>
>>679921
Did you had a scene that got stuck? try to revisit it(probably tala's blowjob)
>>
>>679664
I keep thinking that's Penny from Inspector Gadget, not Harley...
>>
>>679978
Well, technically, it is just the chart's template with the prologue. I put the prologue there to 1) help me figure out all the components I needed to tally, and 2) show people just how much work goes into this shit. I don't think people realize, I know I didn't a year ago. I will have chapter 1 posted tonight.

>>679924
I'm glad my excuses are funny! Life is nothing without humor.
>>
>>679995
If I made a trainer game, it would be a Penny one.
I mean come on, playing MAD raising a little double agent would be great. She got captured every other episode and seeing her tied is probably why I love bondage so much.
Sadly I can't draw. And it would end up being a loli game which could be problematic...
>>
>>680001
Have her get fucked, get pregnant and have a child at the very beginning. Then you have a milf game and your problem is solved.
>>
>>679996
At least you're starting to admit you're fucking up.
>>
From http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27611&page=19

Demon Girl

Re: Something Unlimited
I peak in here every now and then. I just want to give you guys a heads up on what projects to expect for July and August. SU is on the table for both months, we have been tinkering with some things behind the scenes but will wait until Unity 5.5, and the plugin we use gets updated (we have a very good relationship with the developer) to start a new small project. As we explained in the Webshow last night Unity 5.5 brings an overhaul to the 2D engine, by adding 2D lighting, easy importing of vanishing points from Photoshop and much more, so these features have us salivating at the possibilities (won't be in SU as we won't be updating Unity). So we are looking at a late to end of next month release window for SU. Oh and it's been a year of developing for us and we have never (no really never) missed a promised release monthly window. Thank you all.
>>
>>680011

>Demon Girl

Tropic was right again.
>>
>>680011
>SU is on the table for both months
Wow holy shit finally they did realize what people wanted and dropped their irrelevant shit.
>>
>>680030
>So we are looking at a late to end of next month release window for SU. Oh and it's been a year of developing for us and we have never (no really never) missed a promised release monthly window.
>>
>>680036
why do you use a name? I've always wondered
>>
>>680040
Easier to find where I left off in a thread.
>>
File: 1406268322058.jpg (207 KB, 604x800) Image search: [Google]
1406268322058.jpg
207 KB, 604x800
Im playing SU for the first time, my first heroine was Black Canary. I'm on night 8 and at 38k. What am I supposed to do to get started exactly? Keep hitting the next night button? and should I focus on upgrading her or focus on getting a new heroine in the Granslam?
>>
>>680069
you don't upgrade until you get three spaces open on GS
You capture more heroines and fill these spaces first, then upgrade

And keep in mind, when you don't seem to make any cash, take heroine out for one night, then put her back in.
>>
>>680050
faggot
>>
>>680080
>take heroine out for one night
No, that's wrong. Hitting reset and putting her back in immediately will maximize the profit.
>>
>>680090

That's pretty rude, anon.
>>
Anyone can share a Save with the CGs unlocked of Milfs Control 0.3 AE?
>>
>>680105

AE?
>>
>>680102
refer back to >>680090
>>
>>680110

Double rude!
>>
>>680108
Animated Edition, last update has some animations.
>>
File: supergirl strip1.png (1 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
supergirl strip1.png
1 MB, 1440x900
>>680090
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.