[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oglaf thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 13
File: dimorphism_UDUx161.jpg (219 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
dimorphism_UDUx161.jpg
219 KB, 760x596
I don't get it.
>>
>>646521
Scifi and fantasy settings commonly has exotic alien or monsterous races that despite having their males having unique features to their species, the females are always smmother, rounder, have two breats on the chest and wide hips.

For example, wouldn't it make sense for a cat woman like a Khajit female to have a set of six nipples on her belly instead of having humanoid tits?, while I'm sure it's someones fetish, but most females in these fantastical settings are always made to look appealing to human males.

Star Trek started the trend with "painted alien women" who look exactly like human women but have green or blue skin.
>>
>>646529
And mermaids...they look sexy but teally, how would sex go done with a mermaid? You would not stick your penis in her vagina, instead she'll lay her eggs and then you have to squirt your sperm on them...that's it, that's sex with a mermaid, no fucking.
>>
>>646529
>>646534

No, I mean that I don't get the final panels. Why are they attacking the humans?

>And mermaids...they look sexy but teally, how would sex go done with a mermaid?

Probably the same way I'd have sex with a dickless man.
>>
>>646534
http://youtu.be/H_4ljRv4Yuo

Too lazy to hunt down section about this.
>>
>>646539
>Why are they attacking the humans?
Because the males all look like females. Abominations of nature.
>>
What's a T-Regina? Is she from somewhere or oglaf is just making stuff up?
>>
>>646561
I'm not 100% positive but I believe it's a dino crisis reference
>>
>>646539
Well most wars of nationalism, religion or racism uses "their different than us" as a motivator.
>>
>>646561
Don't know about the particular character if she is one, but hoing back to humanoid monsterous or alien races in fantasy or scifi, just stick a tail, horns or tentacles and change the skin color a wa law.

Most animal humanoid races, even as mammals would not always center around two tits on the chest and what about lizard or snake girls they are not mammals, or are they? Do they need tits?
>>
>>646534
>how would sex go done with a mermaid?
It wouldn't, they'd draw you in with their song, sink your sink then drown you and eat your corpse. No sex.
>>
>>646599
Something about this sounds eerily familiar...
>>
>>646529
you get the point but the excample is shitt, Khajit evolved from Elves not Cats.
>>
>>646617
>Khajit evolved from elves

fukken wat? Is that actual elder scrolls canon? If so that's fucking retarded,
>>
Thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-SlHuQGkRQ
>>
>>646561
"Regina" is Latin for queen.
"Rex" is Latin for king.
>>
>>646620
>If so that's fucking retarded

you just described all of the elder scrolls lore. But personally I would say awesome instead of retarded
>>
>>646529
>Star Trek started the trend with "painted alien women" who look exactly like human women but have green or blue skin.

yeah but so did the alien men
>>
In TES lore Khajiit and Argonians are beast races, completely separate from all the races of men and mer.
>>
>>646633
tbf Trek had a comically low budget for the longest time
>>
>>646539
A failed attempt at shoehorning in more comedy. It refers to other scenes like that in comedy and fiction in general. Also, psychopaths don't really understand what offends people in general or how much, so the artist was kind of grasping in the dark there.
>>
>>646620
>fukken wat? Is that actual elder scrolls canon? If so that's fucking retarded,

Khajit are cursed (or blessed) by a god. They are more like werewolves than a traditional fantasy race.

They also appear more cat-like depending on what phase of the moon they are born. Some Khajit look like normal wood elves, others look like actual cats, with majority look like the in-between cat people you are familiar with.
>>
>>646675
I'm going with the theory that a drunken elf banged an ocelot
>>
>>646620
Khajiit and Argonians are the two playable races that are native to tamriel, neither of them are descended from any sort of elf or human
>>
>>646620
Elder Scrolls canon is crazy as fucking hell.
Personally I love it, and it is mainly due to writers.
Early Elder Scrolls, up to Oblivion, was written by Kirkbride. He is a crazy motherfucker and tended to be inspired by Hinduism and alcohol. He claims most of the story of Vivec and the entirety of "The Trials of Vivec" were cooked up by him locking himself naked in a boardroom at Bethesda after hours, with a bottle of whiskey, a carton of smokes, and a typewriter.
Then, because he was very hard to work with, from skyrim on, they replaced him with an easy to manage, boring, washed up fantasy novelist who looks like Cnl. Sanders. And he's been quietly raping the lore ever since, while Kirkbride rages at people on Bethesda wikis.

Also of note: CHIM, The actual story of the Nerevar, Dragonbreaks, The Sload, etc.
>>
>>646710
While they are native to tamriel, the khajiit were created when Azura took the "proto-bosmer" and made some of them into khajiit. The rest were made into Bosmer to separate them, and started the rift that made them hate each other.
This is not believed by the Imperials, even though it is confirmed by historical records from Pelinal Whitestrake, who apparently slaughtered a whole army of khajiit before the Imperials even believe they had evolved, referring to them as "another strain of mer".

On that note, look up Pelinal Whitestrake.
He is literally a terminator. A robotic time-travelling knight with a laser in his chest, sent back to KILL ALL ELVES. Goddamned crazy.
>>
>>646696
...And I was that elf. I AM BRAFF ZACKLAN!
>>
File: bruce timm dejah thoris.jpg (287 KB, 778x1025) Image search: [Google]
bruce timm dejah thoris.jpg
287 KB, 778x1025
>>646529
>Star Trek started the trend with "painted alien women"

Pretty sure Edgar Rice Burroughs beat it by about 50 years.
>>
>>646646
What the fuck are you even on about m8?
>>
>>646521
Girls across all species look the same. Males look insanely different except for male humans who look just like woman to other species and they should all die because they look so similar. And that's fucking weird
>>
File: Lady_death.jpg (148 KB, 477x720) Image search: [Google]
Lady_death.jpg
148 KB, 477x720
>>646521
>Lady Death-Cap
its the little things
>>
File: 283091.jpg (132 KB, 906x1920) Image search: [Google]
283091.jpg
132 KB, 906x1920
>>646529
>Star Trek started the trend with "painted alien women" who look exactly like human women but have green or blue skin.
Star Trek isn't really an example of that trope. The alien women don't look any more human than their male counterparts.

Maybe you're thinking of Twi'leks in Star Wars. Where the males have ugly forehead bumps and sharp teeth, and the females look like this.
>>
>>646534
Blowjob
>>
>>646521
A common complaint in more progressive circles about fantasy settings is that no matter how monstrous the male of a non-human species looks, the female always has aspects of its design derived from human women. In this comic Oglaf turns the argument on its head, claiming that it's natural for females of any species to look like that, and that it's male humans that are weird for just looking like women with flat chests and squarish bodies.
>>
>>646620
No, Khajiit are direct creations of lorkhan, explaining their trickster nature and the influence of the moons on them. Fuck "lore" that makes so much more sense.
>>
>>646529
Funnily enough, Khajit males actually do have the typical feline barbed penis.
>>
>>646521
>I don't get it.
Then you're a motherfucking retard.
>>
>>648519
Drew a dick on the Internet -> SJW!!!!! -> psychopath
>>
>>646529
It had to use painted women. Creating exotic alien creatures is money, money a 60s sci-fi show wouldn't have. Most you could do was some weird lumpy mask for Klingons, or something like the Gorn.
>>
>>646539
The human males look like the "universal" female which is sick and gross to them.
>>
File: exhale.jpg (204 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
exhale.jpg
204 KB, 760x596
I really don't get this one.
>>
>>651372
Yoga turns people into new-age hippies.
>>
>>651394
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
>>
>>646521

>you will never be wrapped up in T-Regina's tail
>>
>>646620
Many khajit still look like elves. Don't take Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim's lazy modeling to be the universal fact. Their bodies are determined by the current moon phase on the day of their birth. Thus, some khajit will look like regular elves, some will be elves with cat features, others will be like Skyrim's models, others still will be even more feral. There is even one type of khajit that walks on all fours.

It's not "evolved" so much as "cursed."
>>
>>651394
thank you, I was really confused
>>
>>651372

I think there's a play on "poser" in there somewhere as well.
>>
>>652282
Well, bad dragon has a dragon tail you can use to penetrate yourself and a dragon muzzle to fuck.
>>
>>646620
Actually, not evolve from elves, no, just related with wood elves.

Both of them once a formless, shapeshifting creature that inhabit a land that now known as Valenwood and Elsweyr. Then came two gods, Yffre and Azura. Half of them followed Yffre and given a form of elves, that now known as wood elves that inhabit the Valenwood, with a price, That they shall not damage the sacred woods. The other are blessed by Azura, that give them blessing of the moons that each cycle of it decide what form they will be, ranged from elves to shapes that is the form of housecat. There is 16 cycles of Mundus and Secunda, and the very rare 17th cycle or the revealing of 3rd moon, thats is marking the reincarnation of the Mane, the living god of Khajit.
>>
File: trousersnake.jpg (191 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
trousersnake.jpg
191 KB, 760x596
I was going to start an Oglaf thread because I just rediscovered it but then I checked the catalog. Holy balls, it's amazing.
Post your Oglaf waifu/husbando, or just some pages you like
>>
File: honor[1].jpg (170 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
honor[1].jpg
170 KB, 760x596
>>646521
I'm very surprised this one hasn't been posted yet.
>>
>>646620
It's retarded because it's not evolution.
The whole timeline of the elder scrolls universe is a little under 10,000 years from the very start to Skyrim.
There's no "evolution". That's horseshit.
Khajiit are cat-bosmer though, basically.
A more in depth explanation would burn the character limit.
>>
>>646521

Male members of sci-fi/fantasy races are usually less humanlike/more grotesque than females (to be more appealing to perverted weirdos)
>>
>>646620
>fukken wat? Is that actual elder scrolls canon? If so that's fucking retarded,

Yep. And yep.
>>
>>651101
This doesn't even remotely make sense.
>>
>>654287
>>653950
It's more like khajiit and bosmer share a common ancestor, the primordial "ooze" occasionally referenced in both Bosmer and Khajiit mythology, a sort of shapechanging sapient goop. The Bosmer forged the Green Pact with Y'ffre (a nature god, possibly equivalent-ish to Lorkhan) and gained their current forms, along with their druid-y powers. The Khajiit creation myth is basically consistent with the Monomyth, and essentially tells the same tale. Except in the Khajiit version, Azura granted the Ooze form (or to be more specific, forms, linked to the lunar phases), angering Nirni and Y'ffre, who went on to separate the Bosmer from the Khajiit. That instilled a constant level of animosity between the two races.
>>
File: tumblr_lwfo7aWIgi1qiycnmo2_1280.jpg (209 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwfo7aWIgi1qiycnmo2_1280.jpg
209 KB, 760x596
>>652976
My waifu is obviously the lady thief.
>>
>>650355
I'm pretty sure he simply makes fun of the cliche.
>>
>>655056
Main one eyed lady theif, or her junior side kick.
>>
>>653958
The females look like humans to appeal to normal guys, if it was for weirdos they would looks as grotesque as the males.
>>
>>646721
>Also of note: CHIM, The actual story of the Nerevar, Dragonbreaks, The Sload, etc.

Seriously go back and play Morrowind and it's pretty obvious that shit was written by a bunch of dudes so stoned off their gourd they probably couldn't even remember their own names.
>>
>>646620
No they fucking aren't only the wood elves are given human form from apes. Khajiit as far as I know don't have a definitive answer from where they come from aside from being descendants of their gods, who BTW are not the same gods currently worshipped in tamriel, or the altmers old gods, or the daedric princes. But they are about as related to elves as the argonians are
>>
>>655267
[Citation needed]

Because the bosmer/khajiit split story everyone else is saying comes from Kirkbride. The writer of that canon, and best loremaster Bethesda ever had.
Also the UESP page on khajiit.

But hey, if you've got a better source...
>>
>>655288
Just looked through the uesp article and it makes no mention of them being from elves or this ooze everyone refers to so I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not saying I'm right but your source doesnt systems support what you're saying
>>
>>655325
I hate posting from mobile can't keep predictive text disabled for some reason
>>
>>655325
From the UESP article on khajiit:lore

"Nirni came to give birth to her children, who were many, but wept bitter tears for her favorite—the forest people—who did not know their proper shape. It was at this time that Azurah came forth and comforted her, taking some of the forest people and placing them in the deserts and forests, where she fashioned them in many forms, one for each purpose they might need, and having done so, named them the Khajiit, teaching them the secrets entrusted to her, and binding them to the Lunar Lattice.[32]
In speaking the secrets, the first was heard by Y'ffer, who told Nirni of Azurah's deed. Nirni, in retribution for her changed, and now lost, children made the deserts hot and sands biting, and filled the forests with water and poison. To separate her beloved children from those of Azurah, she allowed Y'ffer to change those who remained so that they would always be of the mer, and never beasts, and named them Bosmer. From that moment forth, the two were eternally separated and, as with their makers, were bound in animosity one with the other. In this fashion, the Khajiit explain not only their origins, but their bind to the moons and conflict with the Bosmer.[32]"

This was contradicted by imperial scholars, which then in turn was contradicted by records from Pelinal Whitestrake

"Pelinal Whitestrake, leader of the Elven Pogrom, slew many thousands of the Khajiit, during the same era, under the mistaken impression that they were "another strain of Aldmeri" so closely did they resemble such. There are other such reports, and they raise the possibility that the Khajiit in general may actually have elven ancestry.[1]"

Btw, Whitestrake was a friggin champ. Fuck mer.
>>
>>655370
Also for those who don't know, Pelinal Whitestrake was a time travelling cyborg.
Well, that is a simplification. He was a construct with a ruby heart, kind of like the bitchin'est dwemer construct ever, potentially made by Akatosh in the FIFTH era to go back in time and kill elves.
Complete with references throughout games and lore to:
-energy beams
-advanced weapons and armour
-praying to the divines... before there were divines.
-occasional homocidal rampages where he would wander off and slaughter mer across the countryside. In the end, the aldmeri sorcerer-kings had to chop him into several pieces to stop him.

AND HE ISN'T THE ONLY TIME TRAVELLING ROBOT IN LORE.

KINMUNE, a mining AI from the NINTH era, got kicked back in time due to temporal wars, and got stuck in the Eye of Magnus. Theories abound that somehow it replaced Queen Aryenn (from ESO) during the second era. But that one is almost entirely based on one wacky paragraph in the C0DA written by Kirkbride.
>>
>>655113
Sidekick is cute, but One-Eye is obviously the best.
>>
>>648509
It goes all the way back to the "sword and planet" scifi of the late 1800's and early 1900's that continued right up through the 50's.

Square jawed 6 foot 8 guy with chiseled abs is by one means or another teleported to another planet where had has sword fights with the hidious aliens, (whose women still look like ours, only they wear less clothing and have more sex).

Scifi has and is about escapism. Back then people were trapped in life long monogamous relationships from their late teen years and sex was for procreation. Actual laws existed in some states regarding what sex positions were legal in the bedroom.

So some guy gets to imagine hes fighting, drinking, and fucking his way across a planet while his vallium doped up bag of a wife burns dinner again.

Now days its a lot simpler, after the birth of mass marketing sex sells, plus its really easy on the budget to just make her wear almost nothin but a coat of blue or green paint. Free sex based marketing, and you dont have to spend a lot of money designing a real alien concept.
>>
>>652976
>waifu
bandanna bandit
>husbando
Sithrak
>pages I like
the ones back when it had a plot
I want to know what happened to... Ivan
(I had to look for ages to find that name)
I thought we'd find out when the black sex-fiend showed up again but no, I guess she's a just a recurring background character now
I'd even settle for what happened to Oglaf, the character
(there have still been, if not stories, at least recurring characters and jokes, and some even have arcs, like the deal with the cursed cock and the thing with the doll and, of course, Sithrak; I really like those)
>>
>>657608
The artist realized devising long coherent plots that are still funny every week but tell a consistent story overall is difficult.
So they switched to just some lame pun a week format with lots of nudity and found out it gets just as many views.
>>
>>657613
they could've still kept that character and done a "joke of the week"; there wasn't really any plot until dozens of issues into the comic
>>
>>655370
>y'ffer
Yiffer? Cat people? Confirmed?
>>
>>653168
Incidentally, Kronar is my husbando.
>>
>>654447
I know, but it seems to be Anon's reasoning.
>>
>>657608
Ivan's probably been sleep-napped by Sandoval, who, after butt-fucking his apparent corpse for a while, started the cycle again on the Enchantresses new apprentice.

That or Sandoval found the wishing dolly and wished Ivan back to life and proceeded to butt-fuck Ivan before poisoning him after Sandoval got bored and resumed his depredations on the Enchantresses new apprentice
>>
>>646521
Oglaf Is the only web comic that can make me actually laugh
Based
>>
>>646599
Their what is different from us?
>>
>>646529
According to lore there are quadrupedal khajiit
>>
>>664489
According to the games, we'll never see them.
>>
>>661823
I'd let Trudy Cooper fuck me at least once.
>>
>>646625
gratias tibi ago, erudito.
>>
>>646554
>Someone posted a link
I KNEW it was that vid
>>
Not envying how
>>661767
thinks.
>>
>>652976
my waifu is the mistress but this damn asshole never actually does that much with her

like that fucking bird completely cockblocked me when she was going to do lewd things to that one assassin
>>
>>646521
Me neither.
>>
>>649411
I feel like an idiot for not catching that.
>>
>>646739
Except Khajit only look humanoid when born under certain celestial signs, otherwise they come out as tigers or big cats of varying sizes with human level intelligence or not.

Doesn't seem like any kind of elf to me.
>>
>>670906
Right. Because they WERE elf-like until they were cursed/blessed (depending on who you ask) to look feline by Azura.
See:
>>655370
>>
File: lapidary2.jpg (191 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
lapidary2.jpg
191 KB, 760x596
>>657608
bandana bandit is bae
>>
File: trump.jpg (227 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
227 KB, 760x596
>>
File: fingers.jpg (150 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
fingers.jpg
150 KB, 760x596
>>
File: hot_perjury.jpg (198 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
hot_perjury.jpg
198 KB, 760x596
>>
>>646646
How would you have preferred the comic end, instead of "attacking human males"?
>>
File: ragtrade.jpg (220 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
ragtrade.jpg
220 KB, 760x596
always gets me laughing
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.