[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /aco/ I'm going to attempt to make a new lewd game and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 10
File: 1334153472426.jpg (607 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1334153472426.jpg
607 KB, 1000x1000
So, /aco/ I'm going to attempt to make a new lewd game and could use some helpful ideas. basic premise of the game is an MC wakes up in a silent hill like place that has multiple area's and has to make his way out.

on the way he meets various characters (r34 because I'm an awful artist). He can either take a puritan route and build relationships with them or he can get them lured into bondage traps, gangrapes so on so fourth.

mainly looking for a ideas for r34 girls that can be associated to one of the seven deadly sins (This will make sense when I make some progress). preferably with enough artwork done on them to make some decent scenes.
>>
current Ideas include Yang Xiao Long (wrath)
>>
File: 1454550352644.jpg (364 KB, 850x1071) Image search: [Google]
1454550352644.jpg
364 KB, 850x1071
Samus Aran (pride, possibly wrath)
>>
Naga the serpent (lust)
>>
The idea sounds great, I hope you make it.
>>
>Male protagonist

Kys
>>
File: 106247.jpg (311 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
106247.jpg
311 KB, 1280x720
>>636536
>MC wakes up in a silent hill like place that has multiple area's
>meets various characters
>associated to one of the seven deadly sins
>can either take a puritan route and build relationships with them or he can get them lured into bondage traps, gangrapes so on so fourth
That sounds pretty damn interesting.

Another idea for Pride could be Korra.

And another one for Wrath, which would also fit the Silent Hill-y setting nicely, could be Alma Wade.
... although maybe establishing a relationship with her or luring her into traps would be a bit too tricky.

Greed could perhaps be Catwoman from Batman?

Not sure about Gluttony or Sloth.

Harley Quinn might do as Envy given her obsession with a certain somebody (who's obsessed with a certain somebody else).
>>
File: aka6_ninjasexparty.jpg (706 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
aka6_ninjasexparty.jpg
706 KB, 1200x960
yeah sounds interesting, what about Dark Queen from Baddel toods as wrath? any nintendo bitch works as pride or maybe bayonetta, jessica rabbit might work as lust.. catwoman seems a good idea like anon said earlier.. jessie from pokemen as envy? gluttony could be Tsunade from naruto cause she seems to be written like one, and lastly sloth, who would that slot fit? cant think of one
>>
>>641426

Actually I picture Stockings from Panty and Stockings would make a better Gluttony. She's always eating (course, it goes straight to her boobs, so no complaint :p). Tsunade would work good as Sloth. since all she wants to do do is get drunk and gamble.
>>
>>641449
yeah youre right, now that i think of it
>>
File: kogeikun_4chinchin.jpg (1 MB, 886x1253) Image search: [Google]
kogeikun_4chinchin.jpg
1 MB, 886x1253
so what platform are you going to make it? also Zelda always makes link do all kinds of shit, she is the best sloth there is
>>
>>641641
Not overly certain on platform yet, I'd like to get the planning for the first 25% of the game before I decide the core mechanics its going to be using. that way I don't pick a platform that makes what I want to do a nightmare.

Also, saber is definitely going in the pride group.
>>
>>636536
I've no ideas for now but your concept looks promising Anon
>>
File: 1877236.png (717 KB, 800x1089) Image search: [Google]
1877236.png
717 KB, 800x1089
Bump for interest.
>>
>>636536
Lust could probably be Wuya or Desiree.
>>
>>645209
>>
>>636536
Fingers crossed. If things turns out well for you, let us know.
>>
>>636536
You should be looking for fucked up looking monster girls for the main character to fuck op
>>
>>636536
Do you need a programmer?
I have nothing to do this summer and I am looking for a project.
>>
>>648966
That may be in there somewhere, but remember I'm no artist, I have to make do with what I can find. Unless someone can suggest to me a very easy to use software with a goodly amount of models to use.
>>
So, after some thought I've decided that i'm going to have to go the 3d poser route... any suggestions for software/models?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.