[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/stg/- Slave Trainer General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: monkey.gif (233 KB, 786x246) Image search: [Google]
monkey.gif
233 KB, 786x246
put the banana in your mouth edition

This is a general about slave trainer games and the creation of games where you play as a male and dominate women. Discussion about games not being created here is also acceptable as long as it's related to the topic at hand(ie playing a male and dominating women).

If you're working on a game and want to list a pastebin here speak up please.

Major Versions of the game (BT is necessary for mods):Silver edition and Russian edition are the most active
Each of these is a standalone game, not a mod for any of the others. BASICALLY the links to download the games are in this pastebin.
http://pastebin.com/kA21ncJK

Maverick wrote a guide for scripting. Shows how to write/structure scenes for coders. Good for idea-guys & script-writers:
http://pastebin.com/gRyrGgDt

Info on character generators:
http://pastebin.com/CaevjctD

Links to other games
http://pastebin.com/7CHVFKWM

Witch trainer dress up thing(back by popular demand)
http://stregac.github.io/trainers_image_library/

Korra Trainer/Breaking Bat/Incredibles trainer/Tifa trainer/Momcest trainer/Ben ten trainer/bitch breaker(Anon projects not related to Witch Trainer)
http://pastebin.com/K5NC3Tk1

Contact info for major contributors:
https://quip.com/I2f8AaPEEr0a
Some of these people are looking for writers and artists. If you're interested mention it

Report & ignore shitposters, people that scream proxyfag/samefag/waifu/waifufag, people that post beast and hamplanet attention whores
>>
First for loliest of demons
>>
>>
>>620369
New with less shit postings
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: 1459787727321.png (165 KB, 600x773) Image search: [Google]
1459787727321.png
165 KB, 600x773
>>
Anyone got the latest Roguelike?
Oni just released a new version.
>>
File: 4834cd1f18c04c0a5f7a1c8d4761078a.png (930 KB, 1280x1591) Image search: [Google]
4834cd1f18c04c0a5f7a1c8d4761078a.png
930 KB, 1280x1591
>>
>>620394
Check svscomics
>>
>>620399
I don't know where to look
>>
>>
File: combo.jpg (201 KB, 782x581) Image search: [Google]
combo.jpg
201 KB, 782x581
>>
So the russian witch trainer will just sits at 0% on mega for me (other mega downloads work fine though). Anyone have an alternate download link?
>>
Hey I have a great idea
Maybe we could stop wasting posts on images that have fuck all to do with slave trainer games every fucking new thread already
And actually, you know, post images from slave trainer games
At this point, you've become just as or more autistic than tropic
You know who you are
Also finally remove Breaking Bats because fuck that cunt
>>
I just wanted to say that I tried Bitch Breaker for the first time yesterday and UE you've made me laugh more than any other smut game. Keep up the good work mang
>>
>>620540
Isnt there like an image requirement?
>>
Witch Trainer idea: Panty thief. After you cum on her panties, gag Hermione with her panties.

Unless you can already do that, then never mind.
>>
>>620706
Yes there literally is.
>>
>>620540
Image requirement you autist.
>>
>>620715
New 4th level favour in Silver has something similar.
>>
>>620748
And we can't meet that requirement with relevant images?
Could you not piece that together in your pin-sized head?
Holy fuck, you are one retarded nigger
>>
>>620777
We did for a long time until people got sick of them. In the end only you care. The only thing that matters is hitting the arbitrary requirement autist.
>>
tfw you finish all the scenes in a demo
>>
File: 1429644027655.png (227 KB, 600x482) Image search: [Google]
1429644027655.png
227 KB, 600x482
>>620777
>>
Anybody having issues with getting Silver 1.06 working?
Keep getting init errors.
>>
What is the most efficient way of ending my life?
>>
>>621095
Aids
>>
>>620993
What sort of issues? Are you trying to use an old save? Are you updating from github or doing a clean install? I just tried it then and couldn't find any issues on a new game from a clean install.

Also what favour would you guys like to see with a 4th level next and what would the 4th level be?
>>
File: 1377505842071.png (1 MB, 608x1070) Image search: [Google]
1377505842071.png
1 MB, 608x1070
>>621095
Efficient, or cost-efficient?

Efficient? Gun. Any gun. Probably a shotgun. Worked for Cobain.

Cost-efficient? Rope.
>>
>>621117

1.06 won't even start for me, like I double click the exe and it never opens.
>>
>>620540
How about we just make Demon Loli game? So we can use all those images ?
>>
>>621117
Downloaded the base off mega, unzipped
Downloaded the github zip, copy+replaced over the base game
Give's me an error along the lines of
"label 'hp' already declared". There's a pretty clear confliction between /game/00_hp_rpy/01_hp.rpy (which exists in the base game) and /game/00_hp_rpy/01_hp_init.rpy (which doesn't exist in the base game)

Oh also, and this might be fixed if I can get the github version loaded in right, but on public favor "She's Bait" when she flirts with Lockheart and he signs her sign, making her show you causes a crash.
>>
>>621153
You probably need to delete the 01_hp.rpy file
>>
>>621125
Is it being blocked by anti-virus? I can't replicate this.

>>621153
Yeah, there are conflicts between previous silver versions and this one in terms of file locations. Best to do a clean install. I'll look into the "she's bait" crash.
>>
>>621163
>Best to do a clean install.
I'm under the impression that's what I did.
Downloading the base off mega, then copy+replacing over the game folder with the one off github is a "clean install" right?
>>
>>621167
My definition of "clean install" is DELETE FUCKING EVERYTHING and redo it.
>>
>>621163
It looks like the fourth heart options aren't actually showing up as a fourth heart at all, just getting added to the existing third heart event. Also, if I try to reload to see the other option, I get
"While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 422, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Style '__setstate__' does not exist."
as an error.
>>
>>621177
Clean install with silver means download the mega version and only the mega version. Updating the files from github can lead to a few errors as it's the 'experimental' version.
>>
So how about them demons
>>
>>621451
What about them ?
No pics, no text, no gaem.
>>
>>621455
Unteralterbach has a loli demon.
>>
>>621478
And it's 5yo game.
It's time for Unteralterbach2
>>
>>621483
That's a never.
>>
>>621485
That's sad tho.
Game's artstyle doesn't look so complicated. I wouldn't mind "Traced Unteralterbach 2".
>>
>>621117
"show me your panties" could be good if the 4th level she had a vibrator in or something. Would prefer to see public shaming/sluttier chitchat scenarios implemented sooner though. Keep up the good work!
>>
How do I make

label start:

menu:
"Buy Field":
$ building = "Field"
"You own a Field"
jump What_should_I_do
"Don't buy":
jump What_should_I_do

label What_should_I_do:
"What should I do?"

label What_should_I_do:
"What should I do?"

menu:
"Work in the field" if building == "Field":
jump Work_field

"Rest":
jump Rest
Not crash when you don't buy the field?

If I buy the field the option for working it shows, but if I click don't buy it crashes, do I need to also set a variable for not buying the field? I figured it was just be standard to not have it and play through without one

I want to make a slave game featuring actual slave slaves
>>
>>621504
Why do you define the label What_should_I_do twice?
>>
>>621504
Did you initialise the variable "building" somewhere before?
Because if not, you run into an if statement checking the content of a variable, which does not exist. Of course that will crash.
>>
>>621511
because I forgot to edit it after I copied in the field bit.

its not there in the actual script, some other task that works is
>>
>>621518
nope I was following

https://www.renpy.org/wiki/renpy/doc/tutorials/Remembering_User_Choices

but with gift changed to building, they don't in their example as far as I can see unless that was what the second box does (I thought it was merely describing it)
>>
>>621527
They don't show they did this and they don't talk about the need to do it, but if there is an option to not buy any gift, they would have to initialise the variable somewhere or at least declare it (but I don't know whether Python even allows for declaration without initialisation).
In the part where they talk about point-based games, they do actually initialise all the variables in the label start with a value of 0 in order to later increment them.
What you are essentially trying to do in your game is check the content of something, which does not exist. That can't work. Much like adding +1 to something not existing does not work.
Remember: If an option needs a new variable, simply declare it outside of any conditional statements or such, so that it will always be declared once you reached that point of the game. That is unless your structure makes it 100 % certain you won't ever use that variable if it's not declared (i.e. branching paths with no way to switch between them and absolutely no shared content between them either, not a single line of code).
>>
>>621543
So if at the start I did something like

$ building_field = 0

then in my "buy field" part add

$ building_field += 1

It would work?

I'm confused as to how I get the
"don't buy" version to work and no longer crash no longer crash
>>
>>621551
You can do that (and remember to change your if statement).
If you have the variable set to 0, f.e. at the very start of the game, it won't crash anymore.
>>
>>621551
>>621558
Make that "it shouldn't crash anymore".
>>
>>621558
I must've changed it incorrectly

now it works if you click don't buy, but the option to work the field doesn't show if you do

I've somehow flipped my problem the other way round
>>
>>621565

label start:
$ building_field = 0
jump SomeOtherLabel

label SomeOtherLabel:
menu:
"Buy Field":
$ building_field += 1
"You own a Field"
jump AnotherLabel
"Don't buy":
>you can do whatever here

label AnotherLabel:
menu:
"Work in the field" if building_field >= 1:
jump Work_field

That's how it could look.
You can of course use less labels, I don't know the flow of your game.
But once the variable is set to 0 in the beginning, you can check it without crashing.
Using an integer will also allow you to have more fields than just one.
Now I want you to know I am not a Python developer, so I don't know about the syntax of it and could have messed things up in that code (although I see that as unlikely), but you should at least understand how it'd work from this.
>>
>>621570
I can't get that to work at either

i'll keep plugging away until it works
>>
>>621575
Now it does... worlds greatest game starts from here

thanks for the help
>>
>>621112
tropic don't kys! You are a great guy and game developer :)!
>>
>>621595
>i_wonder_who_can_be_behind_this_post.jpg
>>
>>621606
It's not tropic. it's me. He is obviously getting legit pissed that he's getting hate.
>>
File: iwonderwho.jpg (14 KB, 360x517) Image search: [Google]
iwonderwho.jpg
14 KB, 360x517
>>621606
>>
save me based mo

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name u'connection_of_rapes' is defined twice, at game/00_hp_rpy/23_personal_favors.rpy:1432 and game/00_hp_rpy/23_personal_requests.rpy:1479.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "\WT silver Latest version\WT_Silver_1.06-win\WT_Silver_1.06-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "\WT silver Latest version\WT_Silver_1.06-win\WT_Silver_1.06-win\renpy\main.py", line 354, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "\WT silver Latest version\WT_Silver_1.06-win\WT_Silver_1.06-win\renpy\script.py", line 259, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "\WT silver Latest version\WT_Silver_1.06-win\WT_Silver_1.06-win\renpy\script.py", line 738, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=fn + source)
File "\WT silver Latest version\WT_Silver_1.06-win\WT_Silver_1.06-win\renpy\script.py", line 414, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name u'connection_of_rapes' is defined twice, at game/00_hp_rpy/23_personal_favors.rpy:1432 and game/00_hp_rpy/23_personal_requests.rpy:1479.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.9.1168
>>
File: horned_anime.jpg (69 KB, 455x541) Image search: [Google]
horned_anime.jpg
69 KB, 455x541
>>622007
>rape
>>
>>620396
is her ass supposed to look like a pumpkin
>>
>>622026
ye
>>
How to get tension up in Bitch Breaker/What does it do?
>>
Because I can't be bothered to create a separate Github account to crate issues:

BT Silver, current "stable" version will automatically loop through into the 4th Panty Thief event, regardless of the current stage or if it plays through an earlier stage.
>>
So from the posts, it looks like silver is still a mess. Is that correct?

Does content justify it?
>>
>>622245
Nice meme.
>>
BB today?
>>
>>622253
(You)
>>
>>622254
WHEN
>>
>>622371
(Them), (Everybody)!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHV0zs0kVGg
>>
the readme has been updated on git in an attempt to help those who are having issues running silver

https://github.com/stg-trainer-annon/BT-Silver-Base
>>
>>621122
You can still fuck up a suicide by gunshot. A lot of people miss their brains and shoot out their throat or jaw instead.
>>
>>622511
A German officer in WW2 shot himself multiple times when he was forced to commit suicide. He did not miss his brain either, but he only got disoriented, so an SS officer shot him.
It's possible to mess up suicide by gun even if you don't miss your brain.
>>
>>622511
I actually knew a guy who tried to commit suicide by gun and lived. The reason being that he saw himself at point where the bullet passed in the space between his cranial lobes which is the reason he lived.
>>
>>622547
I know a nursing student who saw a guy come into ER with a knife in his head to the hilt; same story it was between the cranial lobes
>>
>>622565
that would be great, the brain apparently doesn't have nerve endings so it would be mainly pain free
>>
Communism is bad and cheese pizza is the best
>>
>>622612
The brain of course has nerve endings, more than plenty, just not the right kind to experience pain.

>>622637
Communism: Not even Germans got it to work.
>>
>>622637
>>622675
I know this is bait, but no one ever actually implemented communism. You can't say it didn't work because it wasn't actually tried.
>>
>>622690
Not even Germans got it to work. Exactly what I was saying.
>>
>>622690
*cough* North Korea *cough*
>>
>>622734
*cough* authoritarian dictatorship with faux communism *cough*
>>
>>622734
Not an actual communist state.
>>
File: communism.jpg (37 KB, 322x569) Image search: [Google]
communism.jpg
37 KB, 322x569
>>622690
>>
>>622761
Cool pic, but actual communism has never been implemented anywhere in the world. You should try reading a history book instead of relying on reaction images.
>>
>>622749
>>622690
>>622741
Don't.
You could quote the entire First Edition of "Quotations from Chairman Mao", highlighting every single time it's stated that communism is a thing of the future that never came.
No one will care.
This is a meme to people.

Generally this topic is n more real to anyone than feudalism. They treat it like a fairy tale that can be whatever you want it to be.

You will not convince anyone, no matter how much you know on the topic, or how many and how clear sources you have.
People don't care.
>>
>>622769
>muh actual communism
communism is defined by those who used it. namely, lenin, stalin, and mao. it failed for all three.

maybe if you read a book instead of getting that badass bachelor's degree in sociology you would know this basic shit, nigger.
>>
>>622771
It's really a lost cause. People are just so fucking proud of their own ignorance.
>>
File: communism.jpg (473 KB, 900x1319) Image search: [Google]
communism.jpg
473 KB, 900x1319
>>
>>622788
It would be fun though if Democracy too got judged on the state of France between the revolution and Napoleon.
>>
the thing with shooting yourself in the head is that if you don't damage the brain stem, cerebellum, or frontal lobe the odds of surviving are pretty high
>>
>>622823
>or frontal lobe
You'd be surprised.
Phineas Gage was a manly man.
He survived losing almost half of his frontal lobe and went on to live for 12 more years.
>>
>>622794
Communism could absolutely work
In a post-scarcity society
where capitolism isn't needed
and no corruption exists anywhere
and unicorns exist
>>
>>622861
Such a clever comment, did you think it up all by yourself?
>>
>>622779
The aforementioned states committed atrocities and called themselves communist, however these states first of all...existed; a true communist society is stateless (see: the Zapatistas, Paris Commune, The Diggers, Revolutionary Catalonia), and they failed to expropriate property and means of production to the workers, they just claimed to be acting on their behalf.

Calling Cuba, China, and USSR communist, and ignoring all other communist societies just because they called themselves communists is a bit like referring to me as an octopus because I said so, even though I am not a cephalopod, do not have 8 tentacles, and I don't squirt ink.
>>
>>622749
>communist state
'State interference in social relations becomes, in one domain after another, superfluous, and then dies out of itself; the government of persons is replaced by the administration of things, and by the conduct of processes of production.'
- Friedrich Engels
>>
>>622880
Exactly.
>>
>>622842
frontal lobe damage is a funny thing it can kill you or it can cure your multiple personality disorder or bipolar disorder or crippling ocd
>>
>>622209
That's how it should be. The 4th level favours are based off of the whoring level. It wouldn't really make sense for her to be hesitant about it if she is already having sex with you.

I can change it to play the 3rd level first if that's what people would prefer.

>>622007
I'll look into this.
>>
technocracy will always be the best form of government
>>
>>622794
The argument is that the states shown there aren't actually implementing communism, not that they don't exist. None of those states implemented a system wherein people got an equal share of resources. They gave stuff away to people in high power positions.
>>
The thing about communism and communist-idealists is when they say "communism has never been tried" what they mean is "communism has never been viable"
>>
>>622941
What they actually mean is that you should educate yourself instead of talking about things you know nothing about.
>>
>>622941
Well, communism has been tried and it has been viable, unfortunately the neighbours never like it, so they fuck it all up.
>>
>>622941
Could be worse, could be those 'alt' right nuts that say 'we've never had capitalism' but also 'everything we have comes from capitalism'
>>
>>622964
we've always had capitalism though
there has never been a time in human history where money has not greased the wheels of power
>>
>>622950
>>622956
see >>622861
>>
>>622975
We've had systems where property and power were controlled solely by a ruling class, but capitalism uniquely relies on wage labour, and has only existed for about 400 years tops.
>>
mccarthyism trainer when

>not wanting to capture soviet sluts and bend them to your will
>>
>>622690
why are people replying seriously to this bait

i'm just adding another (you) and bringing up the bait status to supplement it with my own bait post

by the way, communism is literally the most perfect ideology... if not for humans. humans are literally useless at communism, don't even bother trying, it doesn't work before you make humans inhuman
>>
>>622997
>communism is literally the most perfect ideology

ALL MEN ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL
>>
>>622892
>That's how it should be. The 4th level favours are based off of the whoring level. It wouldn't really make sense for her to be hesitant about it if she is already having sex with you.
Right, but it's doing the 4th event even if you're doing the Panty Thief favor for the first time.
>>
>>622997
technocracy is better by far.
>>
>>623021
it matters naught if all men are equal or not, as they most certainly are not, so long as they have an iron will and a need of aiding their fellow comrades and the future of their children, their neighbours children being of the utmost importance, while keeping the community at large's well being in heart at all times.

This can only be accomplished by eliminating the sense of self, the egoism and selfishness that is so rampant and commonplace in our current society, mostly developed because we are humans. It is not realistically possible to eliminate the inherent selfishness of humanity, thus, communism is an impossibility that should not be attempted practice in our current world.
>>
>>623033
but you see, a technocracy can be biased as any other society, while a flawless communistic society would allow the brightest men all resources they could ever ask for, and they would never demand more than they could make use of, as it would be purely for the interest of technological development, progress of mankind, and so on, none of those selfish desires for fame or fortune, as that is worthless

communism is LITERALLY MAGIC
>>
>>623042
technocracy is merit based where if you can put the resources to better use than anyone else you get them. the problem with communism is that is doesn't encourage any form of improvement
>>
>>623035
Selfishness leads to competition, which drives progress. That is evolution. Why should an inferior man be treated the same as his superiors? Why should his children be given the same opportunities? That's not right, nor is it fair. The strong will survive and the weak will die. Inequality is not wrong. Equality is.
>>
>>623093
Careful with that edge, tough kid.
>>
>>623093
selfishness is the fools burden, it leads nowhere but a decrepit damp grave by age eighty

there's no legacy to carry on, not for longer than a generation, two at most, it will be grounded down into the ashes of the earth just like any other family

but if the legacy of your lifes work is that of the entire human race, it will never die, but will persevere limitlessly with no bounds, this is the only proper path to rapid progression and development

there is no legacy of rome beyond that of the past, there is no legacy of ghengis khan beyond small tricklings in the gene pool, imagine if instead of fighting every other man, as all men before and after have done, there was unity among humanity towards the common goal of the betterment of all

what i describe, the removal of selfishness, it means you are not pained at making these sacrifices, rather, you would only live to work for the rest of civilization, as they would be held very dearly and be the only thing that matters, the illusion of yourself should never be imagined, as there is nothing to selfishness but sorrow. "what's in it for me", what a pitiful existence
>>
>>623093
That'd be all well and good if everyone were given the same advantages at birth.
Calling somebody strong because they were born to the right parents is just silly.
>>
>>622007
Huh, this is a super weird problem. It does crash saying that it's defined twice but it isn't.
>>
>>623146
There is no inherent value in helping your fellow man, only yourself and people you know. All other morality is artifical, manufactured by the many who were created inferior, because they do not possess the ability to elevate himself and his own. Civilization is an illusion that people are trapped in, when it is only the self that should be important. The value of a legacy lies in contribution to progress, but the value of one's own life is simply defined by the heights to which one was able to rise, and that is worth more than any legacy. You can't take a legacy with you when you die and fall into oblivion. The only thing that matters is self, and through that selfishness, progress is made.

>>623147
Strength cannot be measured solely in natural ability. Who is the greater man, him who was born poor but smart and made a million dollars or him who was born rich but dumb and made a billion? Do not curse others because of your own, wretched birth.

>>623136
I know, right? But that's all these jokers who argue about philosophy on fucking /stg/ deserve: a bunch of nonsense based on a fucking anime character.
>>
>>623152
Ah ok, file name of 23_personal_requests was changed to 23_personal_favors. Delete the file 23_personal_requests.rpyc.

As it is the github is going to be pretty unstable for a while due to some aspect ratio changes.
>>
>>623181
The inherent value of helping others out of altruism is the same as the inherent value of helping yourself out of selfishness, it is a delusion that solves nothing in the grand scheme of things, all it does is gain you satisfaction and make your brain, which you do not have full control over, send signals of appeasement, letting you off without negative unwanted thoughts and moods. Of course this magical communism is pointless, it all is pointless after all, but if humans are to exist at all, this is by far the best predicament to force them into, as they are forced to have a PURPOSE, a goal that drives them.

Humans scurrying off into their own little packs, working against each other no matter the idiocy of it all, there is no pleasure in that, there are no winners to their shortsighted selfish goals that they grow tired of mere moments later. The only other solution I could accept is the mass suicide of the entirety of humanity, as that is the logical extreme of selfishness, once living is not enough to appease the selfish self, once the person realizes he cannot will himself to live happily for any longer, he is of course selfish, and the numbers add up.
>>
>>623181
>but the value of one's own life is simply defined by the heights to which one was able to rise
That is one definition for it, but inherently, there is no value in life. This too is artificial, one you set.

You may claim it to be the "correct" morality, of it is closest in line with "the law of nature", with evolution, but again, evolution itself is indifferent.
It is not a designed concept, it is simply statistics in practice. The universe cares not if the ultimate life form evolves or not. It cares no more for the death of a proud apex predator, shot by a hunter, any more than it cares for the ant the hunter stepped on before making the shot. Nor does it care any further about the hunter's death, who is gunned down by a renegade military group who were attracted to the sound of his hunting and aimed to take his weapons and vehicle for themselves.

Even by your description, it doesn't really matter what you accomplish, only progress.
What matters if finding pride in what you do, in getting a sense that what you did was worth doing.
The most obvious way is amassing power and wealth, but depending on upbringing, one can find great pride in other things. Shouldn't an educator feel pride in teaching, even if they'll never see again, those they've set off on a better path? They don't really "know" the people their students will become, and in many cases they won't live to see what their students accomplish, yet they contribute to their progress.
>>
...When did /stg/ turn into a place to spew nonsensical, edgy philosophy? The pretentiousness right now is toxic.
>>
>>623230
what type of fucking people do you expect to shitpost at 4 am in a general for a shitty pornographic game that is dead with a ton of shitty dead mods piled on top of it
>>
>>623233
I'm here hoping for a bitch breaker update; not slave trainer you capitalist pig
>>
>>623233
>4 am
Yurop pls
>>
>>623233
>a yuropoor
That explains everything.
>>
>>623230
>toxic
Kill yourself you fucking faggot
>>
i come here for porn not to see communism arguements
>>
>>623281
Then post porn.
>>
File: 1462747612441-aco.png (307 KB, 427x559) Image search: [Google]
1462747612441-aco.png
307 KB, 427x559
>>623230
I really don't know why they kept responding after I made it clear I was fucking around...like what the fuck

And nevermind Basement Build
Where in the goddamn fuck is the rest of the Korra Trainer demo already?
>>
>>623230
>toxic
>>>/vg/lolg
>>
File: doom guy.png (196 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
doom guy.png
196 KB, 557x605
>>620392
>>
Where the fuck is tropic?
>>
File: W9nxEO1.jpg (56 KB, 1440x1441) Image search: [Google]
W9nxEO1.jpg
56 KB, 1440x1441
>>623301
Hiding like a little bitch because he made promises that his artist couldn't keep
As is that lazy piece of shit trainerfaggot only his artist either finished the goddamn cg or started the new one without finishing the first one
Either way, what the fuck
And yet, they're the best 4chan has to offer right now
I'd say CypressZeta but the demo art didn't live up to the teaser art
Sad state of affairs
>>
File: sample.png (528 KB, 1035x575) Image search: [Google]
sample.png
528 KB, 1035x575
Ok, so I'm going to start writing a new series of favours for Hermione under the category of public shaming. The "Panty Thief" favour will be moved there but I was wondering what other things you think should go in this category.

Keep in mind that the favours will start out as fairly innocent. Don't only just suggest extreme things like her having your cum on her face.
>>
>>623322
Very first could be something as simple as asking her to go to class without the vest and the shirt slightly unbuttoned.
Alternatively, or maybe in addition, it could be a later task to do the reverse. Go in the vest, but without the shirt.
>>
>>623301
I think he hung himself
>>
>>623301
?
>>
File: cg.png (96 KB, 775x648) Image search: [Google]
cg.png
96 KB, 775x648
>>623315
all the art is done

It's only coding work that i'm having problems with, since I can't do hard stuff in python

>>623374
What retard replies with nothing of substance
>>
>>623374
>>623388
Where's the game bitch?
>>
>>623362
Tropic is too stupid to tie a noose and too autistic to learn how after failing repeatedly
That is called a joke, tropic

>>623388
What is the hard stuff and why are you working in python instead of using ren'py and using your free time to do anything else?
>>
>>623388
looks like shit. is BB on github or something? I have some free time and might be able to help out.
>>
>>623397
What do you think the "py" part of ren'py stands for? Ren'py is a framework, all actual gamebuilding is does in python.
>>
>>623322
might be fun to play with different textures of underwear, IE something that either lets her feel every little temp change or every movement, or sitting with her legs open?

on the extreme end, have her collect her breastmilk and drink it, or pass it off to the other students as regular milk
>>
File: IMG_20160322_032136.jpg (17 KB, 200x259) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160322_032136.jpg
17 KB, 200x259
>>623397
>you're so stupid tropic
>in same reply gives a stupid reply, not knowing that renpy runs on python

YOU PLAYED YOURSELF
>>
>>623413
Stupidity isn't the same as ignorance, faggot
Stupidity is berating an anon for ignorance AND not answering her valid question
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 360x360
>>623426
Ignorance correlates to stupidity faggot

Also that's not a question nor is it an argument
>>
>>623426
>her
>>
>>623426
>her
>>
>>623430
An arguable point
Still didn't answer my question though
What are you struggling with?
>>
>>623435
I have to create AI for items
I'm trying to do the same thing I did for super mom for random helen but it dosen't work the same way and leads to crashes or items not appearing

also math balancing because python apparently hates Decimals
>>
>>623459
Like you enter rooms and it gives you items based on events that may or may not be random?
>>
>>623483
Here i'll just copy paste my game dev journal

# - There are three types of progression events. Lewd events, talk events,
# and story events
# Morning:
# 1. Roll first die (category roll)
# 2. If 1, some type of talk event
# If 2, some type of talk event
# If 3, cash event - holla holla get dolla
# If 4, mood status event - event to change a mood stat
# If 5, costume event - obtain new costume or modify current one
# If 6, shopkeeper event - have opportunity to buy item?
# 3. Second die determines "success"
#
# CHOOSE HERE IN AFTERNOON: corruption event OR item event
# IF corruption event:
# 1. Roll first die
# 2. If 1 or 2, then talk event.
# If 3 or 4, then lewd event.
# If 5 or 6, then story event.
# 3. Second die determines "success"
# -- The event called depends on corruption level --
# IF item event:
# 1. An item appears somewhere in the house and the player
>>
>>623505
That's cool I guess
How's the writing?
On a scale 10 being ue 5 being trainerfag and 1 being akabur
>>
>>623536
I don't know
I don't know how to look at myself objectively
In my eyes everything I do is trash

Everytime someone goes
>WOW SUPER MOM WHEN
I don't understand their excitement because I see everything i make as total trash

also akabur is better then trainerfan by FAR
>>
>>623505
So, what, do you want to randomly decide what Helen is wearing on a given day? Because that's easy. Just call random.randint(0, x) where x is the number of clothing items available for that slot, and reference the result to the actual clothing e.g. 0 = tshirt, 1 = undershirt, etc.
>>
>>623555
Do you really hate trainerfag that much?
I mean, come on, dude
Akabur throws the word "whore" around like it's a pronoun

And I mean sure your writing is...
And the art is...but less so
But at least your gameplay...3/5 at least
>>
File: mood.png (27 KB, 798x354) Image search: [Google]
mood.png
27 KB, 798x354
>>623561
no
there are 15 total item's that effect moods
and 10 that effect story

Costume's are separate things that have their own category

I know how to do costume's cause i did it in super mom before
>>
>>623597
Are you trying to:
A) roll a die and pick Helen's mood based on the result of the roll, or
B) Have Helen's current mood change the set of numbers considered "success" when you roll a die?
>>
File: mood old.png (25 KB, 766x161) Image search: [Google]
mood old.png
25 KB, 766x161
>>623606
B)

Mood system has it's own base of numbers and event choices determine mood gains as well as end of the day gains in a range of 100

But again I don't have a problem with mood stuff

The conditionals and automatic calling for the random item system is the thing I have trouble with
And like dumb layering issues
>>
>>623627
For conditional statements, where you need to determine what something is out of a set of possibilities, in C++ I would use what's called a Switch/Case statement. Python doesn't have this, so you'll have to use If/Elif statements.

How often do you need to invoke this randomness? Once a day? Every time you change rooms? In that case, you could just do 'generated_int = random.randint(0, X)' where X is the max number, once at the beginning of the scene change and then just reference to generated_int every time you need the result of the die roll.

I haven't taken a look at SM's code since I drew up those clothes a couple months back, so I don't know how much things have changed, but using functions (I think Python calls them modules?) for things like changing scenes and assigning moods that need to be done more than once is a very good idea.
>>
>>623322
Genie Banging her public. Any public use stuff stays in public.
>>
>>623637
im not really sure how the code works, but wouldnt you have to generate a new random number for each separate random event so the events are independent of eachother
>>
>>623322
>>623639
Actually you should just change public to exhibition and create a new category for cuck shit. Called being a cuck or something like that.
>>
>>623646
Well that depends on what you want to do with the result. If you want to use the result to determine what event takes place in that room and/or that day, you only need to roll once. If you want to use it to determine what happens inside of an event, you need to roll twice: once at the start of the day or when you enter the room to determine what event takes place, and again inside of the event to generate a new number for whatever you want to use it for in the event.
>>
>>623654
>If you want to use the result to determine what event takes place in that room and/or that day, you only need to roll once
Only need to roll once per day or room-change*
I'm assuming the days and room changes are handled inside of functions, and are just repeatedly executed, in which case you can just roll a new number at the beginning of the functions once instead of rewriting the roll statement every single time you need it.
>>
>>623597
So you're a 1 on that scale then?
I mean, if you're closer to Akabur than trainerfag then shit dude
And even by your own admission you're shit anyway
Goddamnit
>>
>>623637
ye, that's why I have a problem with it

And yes it's once per day

Not to mention item's can't work the same way as humans since they can't have a specific starting point and their labels are only supposed to trigger when in the basement to start the event not when you pick them up or search for them
>>
>>623426
>her
>>
File: 1461736339000-aco.jpg (75 KB, 498x510) Image search: [Google]
1461736339000-aco.jpg
75 KB, 498x510
>>623431
>>623434
>>623834
I was hoping to catch tropic with that bait, but he didn't bite
As it is, he's simply so focused on his contribution to the genre's gameplay that he forgets the importance of content quality: strong art, writing, story, and music all supersede the importance of gameplay, in that order, whether he likes it or not, though he will defend its relative worth compared to one or all of those features in the utmost
And yet, it's the most basic of features to focus and extrapolate on
So there he goes, like a bitch in heat, parading his coding expertise and onslaught of effort concerning its improvement, disregarding that which truly contains the essence of a game
I wouldn't even be so judgmental, except he's raking in over 500 USD
Like, who gives a single fuck about items when the art is done?
He could release a content-complete (read: art) demo and fix the gameplay within the month
But tropic considers himself so incompetent that it will take him at least another week to finish it?

It's a goddamn travesty!
Fucking autistic kike

At least it's not an RPGmaker game
I'll give him that
>>
>>623949
For porn games
Writing is by far the first
Art second
gameplay 3rd, it can make or break these games if its too much or not enough.
Honestly I mute almost all porn music, its distracting.
Story gets its own rant

Now as someone that does just about everything for the purpose of experiencing a story, I'm gonna say trying to have an actual story is 100% bad for porn games, I dont need an original setting for my porn, I most definitely dont need an asinine plot getting in the way, and while I'm not going to complain about actual characters, its kind of a mute point when my main goal is to thrust my dick into their face repeatedly.
>>
>>623985
>an actual story is 100% bad for porn games

Well, I'm the opposite. Without some kind of engaging story, what's the fucking point? Why not just watch porntube?

I like things to happen in some kind of context. You don't get that without the basis of story and events. What fuck good are events without a story to hang them on.

By the way, what are your favorite games, dipshit. I'll judge you on that.
>>
>>623985
>I dont need plot getting in the way of my porn
Have you considered checking out exhentai.org? Because it seems like you would prefer that over an h-game.
>>
>>624010
So you like playing a game for porn and then getting 2 hours of plot, 1 hour of a setting dump, and then another 30 minutes of who this character is between every scene?
I'm exaggerating, but thats what I'm talking about.

A 10 minute combined exposition dump for plot, setting, and character is plenty enough for these games, in facts its what the good ones have done pretty much.

Also theres a difference between a game having some porn, like the Last Fucklord, and a porn game being cockblocked by constant plot, like supercreep was, I played that for 3 hours and literally never got laid. AND JESUS FUCK EVERYTHING IN THE STORY IT WAS TRYING TO HAVE WAS TERRIBLE.

Also by favorite games, are you talking actual games or porn games?

>>624045
Gotta mix stuff up every so often, I've gotten most of my kicks from there for the past few years.
>>
>>623985
Fair enough except your take on story is completely retarded
100% bad? As in, totally bad?
Like, fuck you, liar
Context matters to the writing

>>624010
But also fuck this guy
PornTube doesn't feature writing, and this guy said that's his #1 priority BY FAR
Some people are weird like that
To be fair, Loppe from CoC is literally in my Top 3 of shit that def gets me off
And I have 160GB of hentai on my HD
I guess words are a more equal force than art?

>>624079
For sure, story can constrain writing in these games, no doubt
But done right, it adds enough context that it centers the writing around something all scenes can relate to
>>
>>624079
Well, I agree. I guess the way Corrupting the Priestess is probably ideal, in that you have the short opening scene that introduces the premise, and then you get to skip straight to the sex and sexy events.

But, what you might not see in that game is the evolving plot. There is set-up at the start. And that works well. But there's also an unfolding story of the type of world this is as you go along with the game. There's not a dump of story. There's story sprinkled throughout. That's ideal. But guess what? That's a game with story.

I'm not really sure what you had in mind when you made your rant. The only good games that come to my mind are the ones that had good stories to provide context to the events.

Games I consider great are probably Princess Sacrifice. And A Dance with Rogues. I like others, but these are the two that I often refer back to.
>>
>>623637
>>623678

You can create a switch/case like system in python using dictionary mapping. Its strange if you're used to switch case, but cleaner that if elseif elseif elseif...
Not sure if ren'py has anything that would interfere with that though. See http://www.pydanny.com/why-doesnt-python-have-switch-case.html
>>
>>624092
>getting off to loppe
Literally kill yourself
>>
>>624079
Only sex I found in super creep was getting trolled by the creator by having the only sex in it being with a tranny
>>
>>622026
cannot unsee
>>
>>624092
>Loppe from CoC is literally in my Top 3 of shit that def gets me off
literally how?
>>
>>624455
You deserve it for playing literal trash.
>>
>>622769
True communism is impossible the idea seems nice on paper but could NEVER happen ever.
>>
>>623322
Hidden vibrators / butt stuff during every day activities
Get caught stealing from Snape or something
Get detention / don't do homework / cheat on a test
Covert jilling
Chastity things
>>
>>622761
Communism was envisioned for a post-industrialist society, that was kinda the point

Hilariously everywhere that implemented it still basically had serfs
>>
>>624558
>True communism is impossible
Do you have any evidence to say that?
>>
anyone knows how to raise rivens affection more?? coz im currently stuck with just 3 affection and no matter what i do i cant raise it above 3
>>
Another day, another code question

my game is working, you need stats to do things, after you reach enough you can purchase the field which then shows up on the background, I will then make the slave work. that frees up the mc to either fuck her or go off and do not yet implemented things but how do I show the stats on screen?

currently I'm just doing trial and error, do I have enough? no? keep going, yes,? buy

but I know there must be a way to make stat bars, 100/100 energy, 50/1000 gold etc
>>
>>624578
>female protagonist
You are gonna cause a shitstorm, pal. The autism here can be pretty strong, so better get to /weg/ for this one.
>>
>>623388
8 days till another release date he won't live up to.

Keep those lies rolling buddy,
>>
I don't get what you're actually supposed to do in library story
>>
>>624596
What's not to understand?
>>
>>624597
Nothing seems to change belle and the rest of the game is battles that I'm supposed to have better gear for
>>
>>624599
The git gud.
>>
>>624602
dude I have like 20 wolf pelts and nothing to do with them
>>
>>624578
get out.
>>
>>624608
On the town square there's a sign for a hunters shop
>>
Anyone got latest link for Rogue-like?
>>
>>624736
Read the OP.
>>
got a working stat screen now but it never stops

label Rest:
"You slept in a bush and gained 20 energy"
$ energy_points += 20

jump what_do

keep clicking that and you get hundreds of energy, I want it capped at 100

I though I had defined it at the start

$ energy_max = 100

but that's doing nothing, the tutorials I found don't say

I'm guessing I have to add it elsewhere but I don't know where
>>
>>624791
With
>$ energy_max = 100
all you did was define a new variable.
Variables don't work the way you think they do.
You can not in any way define a maximum number for a variable (other than by type).
You need an if statement checking whether your variable is within the limits acceptable to you (f.e. between 0 and 100).
Since you will want to check this every time you change the variable, I'd recommend writing a function you call every time the variable needs to be changed.
That function should simply take what is supposed to be added or subtracted to/from the variable as it's argument and check whether it is still within your limits.
I am not a Python guy, but I could show you how a function like that would look like, if you need that.

Even if you only want to make something relatively simple in RenPy, you should maybe read a bit about Python to get the very basics of programming down.
Reading about variables, conditional statements and loops (for, while and do-while) would be enough to at least lay a foundation.
>>
>>624588
But lies give him Patreon money :\

I blame the retards...
>>
>>624799
could you please show the function

once I have it I can use it for any other stats that get added

and I've been reading various tutorials but as I said, it'll tell you how to generate stats but not how to show or cap them, so I'm blundering through as best I can

I thought the engine would be simpler to get than it is, I just want to make a basic game not half life 3
>>
>>624819
The engine is really simple if all you want to make is a regular VN. Otherwise you will need some knowledge about coding.

Now I told you I don't develop in Python, so I will give you the way only working for one variable, as I don't know whether functions can take variables in to work with them like in C.
The syntax will also obviously not be Python, but I hope it'll help anyway.
The function would look something like:

function changeEnergy( $change ){
$ energy_points += $ change;
if( $ energy_points > 100){
$ energy_points = 100
}
elseif( $ energy_points < 0){
$ energy_points = 0
}
}

Now the syntax is bullshit, but it gets the idea across, I hope.
And whenever you want to change $ energy_points, you would do it like this:

changeEnergy(20) to raise it by 20
or
changeEnergy(-20) to lower it by 20.
Might need some tweaking though.
>>
>>624562
every country that has tried communism ever
>>
>>624819
Adding to what >>624845 said, if I understood your issue correctly, you also need another bit of code.
Basically you need to put something like
if( $ energy_points != 100){
(Insert your Rest script here)
}
in the coode, since all his code will do, is make sure that there is a cap on energy_points, but it's still up to you to stop the player from resting, if you don't want them to rest once they're at full energy.

As a side note:
If you want the "you gained X energy" thing to display correctly, you might also want to add a "return" value to our "changeEnergy" script.

Modify his code like this for example:
function changeEnergy( $change ){
$ energy_points += $ change;
$ actual_change = $ change;
if( $ energy_points > 100){
$ actual_change -= $energy_points - 100;
$ energy_points = 100
}
elseif( $ energy_points < 0){
$ actual_change += 0 - $energy_points;
$ energy_points = 0
}
return $ actual_change
}

Then, you can print "You've gained $ actual_change energy points!"

If it's a bit complicated:
>Set actual change to the change given. If it doesn't go outside cap, this is the actual change.
>If it goes above cap, reduce the actual change by how far it goes above cap
>If it goes bellow minimum, $change was a negative number, so you increase it by how far it went bellow minimum to "reduce it" to the actual difference.
>>
>>624846
Except no country has ever tried actual communism.
>>
>>624896
>Then, you can print "You've gained $ actual_change energy points!"
Now as I said, I am not a Python developer, but wouldn't the variable $ actual_change only be valid within the function? Or is Python a mess in that regard as well?
In that case you need to modify the function call and store the return variable of the function in a variable you can access outside of the function. And if you don't need to do that, you don't need the function to return the variable. (At least if the language makes any sense.)
>>
>>624934
Yeah you're right, just wasn't sure how much more space I have to start explaining that.
Meant along the lines of making changeEnergy have a return value, and then you display that return value there (really not my language either, Python. I tend towards C#).

One could also make changeEnergy take two variables too, say $change and a boolean $returnactualchange, so that then if $returnactualchange is true, then $actual_change is calculated and saved in a specific spot.

There's probably better ways to do it, but knowing next to nothing about Python, I was just trying to give a semi-universal approach.

(Also I've been up for like 36 hours now, so I'm not entire certain I'm lucid.)
>>
thanks for all that, i'll try to wrap my head around it tomorrow

right now I've left it going on for ever but once the field is built you jump to a different menu so it no longer offers the option to build another as I can't figure out how to hide options, only make them appear (what's up with that?)

you can also build a house with improved rest so you don't sleep in bushes, this will allow you to kidnap and store slaves for the field, but they will cost you food from it... probably
>>
File: item_crft_test.gif (3 MB, 544x402) Image search: [Google]
item_crft_test.gif
3 MB, 544x402
working on coding for item crafting and an actual Inventory menu. will post update on Tifa.
>>
File: update.jpg (185 KB, 794x584) Image search: [Google]
update.jpg
185 KB, 794x584
here is the update on Tifa so far
>>
>>624990

Nice, I really like the new one
>>
>>624990
looks much better. great work
>>
Any News of iris quest ?
>>
>>624990
face looks too wide now

no way she ran into a shovel with those jugs
>>
>>623322
Defo wearing a vibrator to lessons.
Masturbating during class (could accelerate to purposefully getting attention of people).
Wearing revealing clothing.
Glad you're implementing public shaming!
>>
File: 7fvnfgcj.jpg (170 KB, 484x584) Image search: [Google]
7fvnfgcj.jpg
170 KB, 484x584
>>624990
Looks pretty good.
Couple of suggestions.
Her right leg is too small compared to her left.
Her t-shirt follows the shape of the bottom of her breasts a tad too close.
You could lower her ear a bit.
Don't draw the complete jaw line because >>625067
>>
>>623322
Thanks for your work!
>>
>>625076
>>625087
okay I'll work on that
>>
>>625076
meant for >>625067
>>
>>625103
Tifa guy do you know how to hide menu choices in ren'py

I can get them to show once a requirement is met, but I can't make them disappear if requirements are met

also do you have to redrawn he costumes each time a change is made? bet that is annoying
>>
do the guys doing Something Unlimited have a website somewhere where one can track their progress with the game ?
>>
>>625113
Read the OP.
>>
>>625106
for show/hiding menus It depends on what you are trying to do. I think you could use the elif statement for another option , I usually stick to one switch(if statement is true or false) to show a certain window. Costumes can be a bit annoying but it's not too bad though.
>>
i saw someone talk about a game called Roundscape, sounds decent, anyone got a download?
>>
can someone give me a update what i missed? Last time i tuned in gold edition of princess? trainer got releasd. Any other games who got finished or a big update? appreciate the effort, peace.
>>
>>625106
You just reverse it.
You have it only show when the requirements are not met.
>>
does someone know when luna's hair spawns in the latest version of silver ?
>>
>>625148
Seriously, just read the OP.
>>
>>625163
i did, but i dont read when/what got updated -_-
>>
>>625148
Literally nothing new worth looking at. UE's making good progress on Bitch Breaker but it's nowhere near complete yet so don't even bother.
>>
>>625119

cool i'll look into that

also make tifa have a long coat like all decent exhibitionists even if it has nothing to do with the story

>>625152

I don't know how

if it's

if food >= 100 show buy field

but once you own it I can't do something like

if field >= 1 don't show buy field

so it just keeps throwing up fields when you have 100 food, I want one field for 100, then another for 1000 etc

but it's been shown that my code is just nonsense earlier
>>
>>625087
Can we see Ahegao/Corruption faces art?
>>
>>625177
That's why I said you reverse it.
You don't go
>if field >= 1 don't show
you go
>if field == 0 show
In your case you combine both statements
>if field == 0 && food >= 100 show
And for making it show again for 1000 and so on, you will just need more conditionals.
Making it only appear at every instance of 10^(2+x) food and x number of fields is also not too hard.

Just as some friendly advice:
You don't exactly seem to be a programmer of any sort. So I'd either try to learn some programming first before trying to make a game like you currently are, because you will probably run into many more problems like this along the way, or I'd try to team up with someone with a little programming experience.
What you are asking for is still very basic stuff for someone knowing how to code.
>>
>>625389
I don't think Ren'py uses &&

"and" would get your example to work

field == 0 and food >= 100

will show it at 100 and then never again
>>
File: Capture.jpg (14 KB, 350x316) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
14 KB, 350x316
>>625313
I'm no good at those.
>>
>>625389
>>625520

Cheers people, you are correct I am learning as I go

but now it seems to be working

you hunt the food, the field appears, you buy it, the filed shows as a graphic, the option disappears, the new tasks of using the field or gathering wood appear

get wood and you can build the house and/or upgrade the field (fence round it, gives more crops as stuff can't eat them or something)

I do seem to be more bogged down in base building and economy than slave fucking but I'll make it work somehow
>>
>>625520
Yeah, I don't develop Python, but in a bunch of other languages, so this is a little weird to me.
And just as a correction: It would always show it as long as you have 100 or more food and did not previously buy a field and never again once you bought it.

If you want it at every 10^(2+x) food, the code could look like:
foodreq = 10
for i in xrange(0, field):
foodreq *= 10
if field == i and food >= foodreq show buy field

Looked up the Python for loop for this. And it's just a quick and dirty kind of solution. I would probably optimise this for actually using it (other than a test) in a real project, although the performance hit should really be so small you don't even realise it.
>>
File: Noxian Nights 1.0.jpg (235 KB, 788x537) Image search: [Google]
Noxian Nights 1.0.jpg
235 KB, 788x537
There is a slave trainer mini game in Noxian Nights 1.0.0 guys
>>
>>625608
FEMALE
PROTAG
>>
>>625608
>female protagonist
>beast garbage
No thanks.
>>
>>621478
How do you get this game? When i go to http://unteralterbach.net/ the only shit I got is some site titled "Stopp"
>>
>>625618
>>625619
For a minigame where you the protag is enslaved and trained to work, wouldn't the player perspective have to shift to a different character doing the training?

I mean, I still ain't gonna play it 'cause fuckin' RPG Maker...
>>
>>623322
As it was suggested before, I really like the idea of making her wear revealing outfits in classes and less and less clothes to finally have her go naked in class
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.