[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
D and /d/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 2012be9b2a777a32eea8a4d6d3958f51.png (906 KB, 1072x2000) Image search: [Google]
2012be9b2a777a32eea8a4d6d3958f51.png
906 KB, 1072x2000
There was a discussion a while back about /d/ themed cursed items, which led to discussions of ERP in the settings of actual GMed rpgs. I've been looking but haven't been able to find places to get in on something like that. Suggestions?
>>
>>341602
Try f-list.
>>
You could try the Book of Erotic Fantasy and just build upon that.

I remember there being a much more specific book, that even had in it a setting and plane/world, but I cannot for the life of me remember its name.
>>
>>341602
My reaction to this picture:
"Damn, she's pretty cute, I should save tha-"
> weaboo mask
"Nevermind."
>>
>>347170
It's not a weaboo mask if her job class is ninja.
>>
>>341602

Second Life, no shit.

Put the time in, make a decent avatar and you can get as much smutty ERP as you can handle. Look up Edge of Ro when you get there.
>>
File: Hawt_Gobb.png (828 KB, 993x1880) Image search: [Google]
Hawt_Gobb.png
828 KB, 993x1880
>>347170
>>>341602 (OP)
>My reaction to this picture:
>"Damn, she's pretty cute, I should save tha-"
>> weaboo mask
>"Nevermind."

Fuck, anon, you are a useless waste of skin.

Here, you sack of hair, this took like two minutes in paint. Fucking enjoy, shit-stain.
>>
>>341602
>There was a discussion a while back about /d/ themed cursed items

Link? Because this sounds hilarious.
>>
>>347407
Here's a quarter. Go and get yourself a life.
>>
>>341602
There's Encyclopedia Arcane - Nymphology
It's a third party splat book for tabletop roleplaying games. I've never read it specifically, but I've read others in the series and they seemed pretty good.
http://www.armchairpatriot.com/Encyclopedias/Encyclopaedia.Arcane-Nymphology.pdf
Here's a link to the pdf.
>>
>>347410
The end result of the conversation was this spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YKuKvo6DY3ee5ojyIjRYe8g6LkbEYtCYxwOlt51WQV8/edit?usp=docslist_api
>>
>>341602
No.
>>
please don't make threads for every little shit
>>
>>347410
/d/ themed items, races, and spells have been fairly prevalent throughout all the D&D editions even without fa/tg/uy or /d/eviant input. You can't go one campaign book without some sort of transformation, and there's almost a requirement for every Monstrous Manual to have at least one scaled race that can transform people into either more of them or another scaled race.

Outside TF there's excessive body odor / fluids, doting inanimate objects, tentacles literally coming out of the woodwork in some campaign / spell books, petrification…

Fun stuff for all.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.