[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/stg/- Slave Trainer General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: 1451749091758.png (78 KB, 520x600) Image search: [Google]
1451749091758.png
78 KB, 520x600
More cho edition

This is a general about slave trainer games and the creation of games where you play as a male and dominate women. Discussion about games not being created here is also acceptable as long as it's related to the topic at hand(ie playing a male and dominating women).

If you're working on a game and want to list a pastebin here speak up please.

Major Versions of the game (BT is necessary for mods):Silver edition and Russian edition are the most active
Each of these is a standalone game, not a mod for any of the others. BASICALLY the links to download the games are in this pastebin.
http://pastebin.com/kA21ncJK

Maverick wrote a guide for scripting. Shows how to write/structure scenes for coders. Good for idea-guys & script-writers:
http://pastebin.com/gRyrGgDt

Info on character generators:
http://pastebin.com/CaevjctD

Links to other games
http://pastebin.com/7CHVFKWM

Rogue-like by Oni
http://pastebin.com/gLGH6Va0

Korra Trainer/Breaking Bat/Incredibles trainer/Tifa trainer/Momcest trainer/Ben ten trainer(Anon projects not related to Witch Trainer)
http://pastebin.com/K5NC3Tk1

Contact info for major contributors:
https://quip.com/I2f8AaPEEr0a

Report & ignore shitposters, people that scream proxyfag/samefag/waifu/waifufag, people that post beast and hamplanet attention whores
>>
File: 1445997071786.png (82 KB, 272x524) Image search: [Google]
1445997071786.png
82 KB, 272x524
>>
File: 1445996924335.png (101 KB, 330x548) Image search: [Google]
1445996924335.png
101 KB, 330x548
>>
>hypno slave was released
>tropic released a demo
>trainer fan posted amazing art

Op - "I should post more Cho for a game that doesn't exist"
>>
File: imp trainer.jpg (219 KB, 1074x800) Image search: [Google]
imp trainer.jpg
219 KB, 1074x800
>>
File: 1445996824796.png (75 KB, 268x524) Image search: [Google]
1445996824796.png
75 KB, 268x524
>>
File: 1445996757315.png (75 KB, 240x462) Image search: [Google]
1445996757315.png
75 KB, 240x462
>>
File: 1445996603940.png (191 KB, 525x700) Image search: [Google]
1445996603940.png
191 KB, 525x700
>>
>>298621
That reminds me I need to update the links.
>>
>>298623
Midna when
>>
>>298630
>implying you'll ever do anything

Why are you such a liar?
>>
>>298632
Never.
>>
>>298630
Don't feed the shitposter.
>>
File: 1451799504315.png (106 KB, 310x508) Image search: [Google]
1451799504315.png
106 KB, 310x508
Don't forget a link to old the Witch Trainer Dressup thing. People keep asking for it each thread.
http://stregac.github.io/trainers_image_library/
>>
File: Linear_phoenix.png (89 KB, 505x600) Image search: [Google]
Linear_phoenix.png
89 KB, 505x600
>>
>>298635
People never learn.
>>
>>298636
Alright. What's funny is that people wanted it removed.
>>
>>298637
Nice.
>>
>>298639
And ever since it was removed, people kept asking for links to it.
No one is ever happy.

I am guessing its people that hated seeing art that looked like it was from the game and got thier hopes up. That wanted it removed.
>>
>>298637
>Akabur's girls have big heads
>I'll make mine extra small
>>
File: milkshakes.png (559 KB, 1243x555) Image search: [Google]
milkshakes.png
559 KB, 1243x555
>>298646
damnit, posted the wrong picture
>>
>>298621
I don't agree with you on 4houses, but yeah this OP should have been Korra.
>>
>>298681
Op uses really anything new posted in the thread. It will be up there eventually.
>>
>>298614

Ok, "you" released the only full games in this genre thus far, and half the shit in development uses your game as a base and borrows your art assets. Plus I thoroughly enjoyed the games.

Thats worth a buck a month from me, have fun with it.
>>
>>298719
jew
>>
>Reposted cause other thread died

Any renpy coder that can lend a hand?

I want to make a persistant button/imagemap that lasts all the time I need it. When the buttons are pressed the scene changes.

I need it to work while the text progresses. So far I have this:

screen Hview:

imagemap:
ground "buttonG-122-44.png"
hover "buttonH-122-44.png"

hotspot (768,100,122,45) action Return("B")
hotspot (768, 164, 122, 45) action Return("N") </code>
with vpunch
scene sceneH1-1b

show screen Hview
$ result = ui.interact()
if result == "B":
scene sceneH1-1bB
elif result == "N":
scene sceneH1-1b

But still the interaction only works one time (the first time) and while the bottons are still there the functionality is gone (clicking them just advances the text).

Posted it in my blog too.

Help is appreciated.
>>
>>298732

I dated a jew for a while, I'm a lapsed catholic personally though.
>>
>>298742
I guess you still have some of his jew cum inside you then
>>
Damn thread changes. A weekly update doesnt have to be meaningful, It just has to exist, it could be "still working", "delay with life", "My son was born so I cant work" etc.
>>
>>298621
>>tropic released a demo
for what
>>
so whats this released demo?

korra? if so where?
>>
>>298637
whats this?
>>
>>298801
super mom
>>
>>298809
>super mom
link? havent heard of it
>>
>>297857
am i the only one that liked the old cg? the sex scene was pretty hot, hope they remake it
>>
>>298811
check double 4 chan htg
>>
>>298811
https://mega.nz/#!wYk22KQL!ucN77lrs1y6mEFWPylkYHF9PN91xHbX2_1ri3tb6w-s
>>
>>298811
https://mega.nz/#!TtAUQJJa!XQGMrPgB1AT2wxGIITBLDxmgfnV-OTNz99HQ_wP3zJQ
Better one actually
>>
>>298740
Try posting your question on the lemmasoft boards, it's easier to deal with there.
>>
>>298740
basically the scene command clears the entire master layer by default, put your 'buttons' on another layer like overlay and make sure that it's 'transient' property is false
>>
Is thr android version if hermionie woeth it?nare there others?
>>
Hey everyone, just informing you that as of next update WT:Silver will be moving to Github thanks to the large amount of help from another anon.

This is for a number of reasons and a few large changes will come with it:

- Silver will now be a standalone similar to the Russian edition and will no longer include PT.
- There will be a large number of code changes to simplify and improve the code of the base game.
- Updates will now be significantly easier to upload and should come more frequently (albeit at a reduced size).

I'll post a link to the repository once it's a bit more stable.
>>
>>298947
sounds like good news to me.
>>
>>298947

I assume with these code changes that old saves will no longer function?
>>
File: sample.png (646 KB, 800x601) Image search: [Google]
sample.png
646 KB, 800x601
>>298971
They should still work. I'd recommend starting a new game though as it will probably cause some errors.
>>
>>298991
I haven't played your version at all. what are the selling points again?

Like, are there any new story elements, or just some shops and buy/wearables?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (162 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
162 KB, 1920x1080
Even though it's furry shit, does anyone remember this? like the OG slave trainer.

Tropic should take some tips from this and just use real images for the backgrounds. It will lighten the load for the artists by a factor of 100. And if you use that same "Modern Ranch" style indoor pics as the Parr home is based on you can have it look really good.

OR just pull stills from the damn movie to use. I mean that would work 1000 times better than trying to commission like 50 extra images.
Understand that artists are lazy. And its better to just let the backgrounds be substandard, and focus on the character animations.
>>
>>299003
I drew the backrounds
>>
>>299000
Nice get. At the moment there are a few new scenes but I'm working on fleshing out the story at the moment.
>>
>>299005
Well yea, and you are going to have to color and retouch dozens of them. Why not just pull some art like this.

I understand its your game and all man, and what you are doing is cool. Im just trying to save you the headache. The artistic contrast of drawn characters on realistic backgrounds isn't as bad as you might think. Provided you just use high quality images.

OR just get images like this one, and pass them through photoshop or a filter to "Cartoonify" them. Provided you pull from the same house (the type is called Mid Century Modern) it will look smashing.
>>
>>298830
>>298833
Does the demo have anything real in it or is it just a shell?
>>
File: kusoCartoon_14518912808212_.jpg (38 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
kusoCartoon_14518912808212_.jpg
38 KB, 500x395
>>299013
Like you could just get all the necessary pics (Hall, School, Bedroom, Etc) and pass them through some doofus simple free online cartoon filter. And save yourself the trouble of shading, coloring, retouching and all that BS.

Like you could have it done in one night.
>>
>>299013
Because that's stupid and boring

All of those qsp games do it and they all turn it bad

Also there's a mechanic I'm working on that changes the state of the house depending on what stat you're focusing on
>>
>>299023
Man. Thats daunting. It's cool. But you can get a lot of that stuff across (lewdness and corruption) in text. I get that a picture is worth 1000 words and you want to have total control over the images. But be honest with yourself. Your background art is going to very time consuming to get looking perfecto.

When you can use your writing and coding skills to get across the same things. Probably sounds like im being kind of a dick, so sorry. Ive been thinking of making a game like this for a while so think of this as constructive criticism not regular 4chan brand bashing.

Music in demo is good too btw
>>
>>299023
Will the full game include any preg content for either character? Even if only as a game end state?
>>
>>299050
Ye but my motivation for making this game is to have something fun to play, and I creating a house that changes depending on how lewd or if it's in disarray is something I really would like to have

I'm doing the same thing with the town, where it changes depending on the events that you do through the game such as
Lewdness
Peaceful
Spiteful
Which again also changes the outlook of the town which I'll have to draw

But I can pop out a background one every 3-4 days and it helps me to learn to draw

It's fine, I like it
>>
>>299060
ye
I'm doing it so that you'll finish the house stuff by corruption 50 and then town stuff starts so you can probably do preg stuff for the next 50 states of corruption assuming you go down that route
>>
>>299066
> it helps me to learn to draw
>It's fine, I like it
good mentality to have
>>
>>299068
I don't speak for everyone on this, but its hot when there's another level of reluctance for preg stuff. As in, you have to convince her through corruption dialogue to let you stop using a condom/for her to stop using her pills.
>>
>>298591
Say they devote time to Les for people who are pro-Les. 30% of the CGs end up Les and 70% ends up Straight. There are certainly people who can fap to both Les and Straight. Those people get 100% of the game. But that's the minority in pretty much any case. People who only like straight at that point are only getting 70% of the game they could otherwise be getting 100% of, and people that can only fap to Les are only getting 30% of a game.
This isn't even mentioning the likelihood anyone who wants to fap to the Les would probably have to sift through a lot of Straight content to get there just given the nature of the genre, or even worse, Korra starts as Les and you have to break her into being Straight, and the majority who want Straight are forced through the minority Les content.
So, even if it is COMPLETELY optional, everyone is getting a worse deal.
>>
>>298632
when you make a fucking game, dumbass (please make this game)
>>
>>299155
>Say they devote time to Les for people who are pro-Les. 30% of the CGs end up Les and 70% ends up Straight. There are certainly people who can fap to both Les and Straight. Those people get 100% of the game. But that's the minority in pretty much any case. People who only like straight at that point are only getting 70% of the game they could otherwise be getting 100% of, and people that can only fap to Les are only getting 30% of a game.

That's all a given, but it doesn't mean you're right. Sure, some people wouldn't enjoy the Les stuff, but then other people might only enjoy the les stuff, or would enjoy the whole game more for including it. Just because a small number of people wouldn't enjoy it does not mean there's no reason to add it.

The same can be said about just about any element in the game. Some people are turned off by butt stuff, or by pubic hair, or by lack of pubic hair. Some people might love one character in a multi-character game but hate another. So long as it's optional, there's no reason to not include as many elements as the game's creator wants to add.

>This isn't even mentioning the likelihood anyone who wants to fap to the Les would probably have to sift through a lot of Straight content to get there just given the nature of the genre, or even worse, Korra starts as Les and you have to break her into being Straight, and the majority who want Straight are forced through the minority Les content.

Ideally, if you only like the Les content, there would be ways to get at it with minimal grind through straight sex elements, it would be an independent path that would level along its own guidelines. As for if she "starts les," if the goal is to "break her into being straight" (which isn't actually a thing, mind you), then there wouldn't need to be any actual lesbian content involved, you'd just have a lot of straight sex stuff.
>>
>>299155
If we're talking about the Korra game though, in canon she's bi, so she can swing any which way you prefer in the game.
>>
>>299155
You could say that for practically any fetish though. If every new scene causes arguments that only bogs down production.
Having the artists, coders and writers making the game they want to make is much more conducive to consistent content production, so just let them do what they want.
Stop complaining, not every game has to cater directly to one set of fetishes.

It's all besides the point anyways because KT is dealing with book 1 Korra.
>>
>>299199
Well, book 1 Korra was bi too, she just didn't know it yet.
>>
Is there an android version of Princess Trainer?
>>
some time ago there was a hermione generator online, where you can play with the different layers (not the gimp/ps archive, but some kind of website/webapp with dropdown menus)

I can't find it anywhere. Is it gone? Somebody has the link?
>>
>>299243
You didn't try very hard. 13th reply on this very thread.
>>
I remember months ago there was this online Hermione generator dress up thing. Anyone remember the link for it?
>>
desu I'm only interested in korra trainer because it gets my dick hard imaging korrafags whinging over their pure leswaifu getting dicked
But I'm just a fucking weirdo
>>
Anyone have a download link for Hypno Slave?
>>
>>299270
Hermione generator dress up thing? That sounds hot as hell. LINKS PEOPLE
>>
Does Super Mom even really have any content?
>>
>>299270
>>299295

Put this in the damn OP already (or if it's already there, make it more prominent).
>>
>>298947
Sound good!!!
When and where we can find it?
>>
>>299297
It has like 5 different endings and a bunch of events and the wardrobe system is fun to play with
It's alright for what it is
>>
>>299306
>literally one costume
>half the time helen will just die
>alright
>>
>>299307
>0.25 demo that shitposters forced tropic to rush out in 4 days
>better then library story which took 4-5 months to make
>more content then korra trainer demo which took a year
>not grotesque or huge grind like hypno slave

Yea faggot
Alright
>>
New thread, new request

Can Linear or anyone who can draw the style do a plain white t-shirt for Hermione (bonus points for the various different tits sizes)

she needs casual clothes to open up where she can be abused, she already has jeans
>>
Can someone reupload Hypno Slave? Mega link is down
>>
>>299372
I dont know why you would want it
But here ya go
https://mega.nz/#!H5gnSARA!MUC9kcc1_LcKRVNyMxVgHxWp__D8hE2QYDSrIwryeF0
>>
>>299372
HypnoSlave v.1.0B: https://mega.nz/#!GppRTQqD!xc7-D30RmUv3xXF9orGWNk8lNiRtcTtG2wgDFXXg9ug

cheats: https://mega.nz/#!OgR0xBjD!zyQW08gQith7xxbiblwGsKDW-lrDA5_4s8ouHxTF93o
>>
>>298947
Great news!
>>
>>299379
>>299382
sorry for being late, but is there anything else to do there besides replaying the same 3 scenes and one fight there?
>>
File: screenshot0001.png (1 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
screenshot0001.png
1 MB, 1440x1080
>>299415
ah I get it, I need to farm it all the way to 300 with those 5 each scenes
fuck this
>>
Remember: Artguy is a lie.
>>
>>299447
We should put that in the op. Mo is the new hot.
>>
Anyone know about teaching feeling?
>>
>>298991
What version is your witch trainer?
Primarily because that badge doesnt exist in my version, which i downloaded 1 week ago...
>>
>>298898
I did but to no avail and thus I came here.
>>
>>298902
Thnks m8 going to look at it that way.
>>
>>299447
Do you really think he went through all the trouble of drawing all those girls just to pull and elaborate ruse on all of us?
>>
>>299302
It's in the pastebins now
>>
File: asdfasdfasdf.png (104 KB, 425x475) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdfasdf.png
104 KB, 425x475
>>299243
>>299270
>>299295
Did you even look at this thread?

13th reply in this thread!
>>298636

and for future ref, again here
>>299252

and here
>>299302

and adding to this post...
>>
>>298636
>>298657
>>299554
To avoid confusion, these 3 are made with http://stregac.github.io/trainers_image_library/
Not actual ingame art.
>>
>>299509
someone made a version of this game, that was much more complex than mo's potion making months ago, that supposedly had something daft like 8 girls

they never released it because of 1 dickhead here, so there are troll content providers just like there are troll content viewers
>>
>>299509
>replying to trolls
>>
>>299566
Of course they did and the proof of that is the one and only scene they showed and the bitching they did about never releasing it as long as /stg/ was around. If you couldn't tell that that guy was a troll I don't know what's wrong with you
>>
Have the Russian bros updated their trainer at all?
>>
Anyone got newest beta for Legend of Queen Opala:Origin?
>>
>>299426
There are cheats somewhere.
>>
>>299571
I'm sure there were 2 shown

one about potions and one about clothing, hair, skin tone

sad that even a fake was much more elaborate than what we have

maybe they could've helped someone rather than trolled
>>
What is this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7buGdHy5HQ
>>
>>299642
the girl is creepy...
>>
>>299573

If you mean Akabur an Co. :
Still working on it. Lots of new art scenes on the patreon, and he does weekly streams (or did before the holidays). Bits and pieces of code have popped up here and there. No clue percentage-wise how close he is to done though, but the new art assets all look good.

If you mean the Skazmod group:
1.5.2 is still the latest version (95% english trans of their 1.5.1 mod). 1.6 has tentatively been said to be released in early January but they've not hit a projected release date yet, so Id start looking towards the end of the month. Supposedly its a big update, but we shall see.
>>
>>299642
her tits are more lopsided than hermiones

just draw a person stood normally
>>
>>298740
>>299321
>>299323
>>
>Can't download files bigger than 1GB
>All files under 1GB
Fucking Mega. -.-

inb4:
>change browser
>>
File: screenshot0002.png (2 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
screenshot0002.png
2 MB, 1440x1080
quite honestly not sure if boner.bmp
>>
>>299825
O...M...G...why?!?!?!?
>>
File: screenshot0003.png (2 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
screenshot0003.png
2 MB, 1440x1080
>all the enemies start with "armor" shielding them for good few turns from all the damage
>your slut takes damage from first round
that's just great
>>
>>299841
But the fights are optional, you can skip them ;)
>>
isn't there a 1.0.1 version of Hypno Slave?
>>
>>299825
She probably didn't ask for this.
>>
>>299881
That's where the hypnosis comes it

SEE ITS A TRAINER GAME RIGHT GUYS
>>
File: Hat.png (56 KB, 505x600) Image search: [Google]
Hat.png
56 KB, 505x600
Hermione needed hats and hoods :(
>>
>>299890

It's a bot. You hypnotize the milf and her daughter into doing gradually more perverse actions. Some of the upgrades are disturbing though. Who the fuck thought jaw expansion was a fappable idea?
>>
>>299906
It's sick.
>>
>>299906
>You hypnotize the milf and her daughter
Not in the version I played.

Everyone, the mother, daughter, and servant are all hypnotized by the producer before you even show up. A small detail, but it's the equivalent of them all being trained before you show up, if it's what you're into it sucks that you aren't the one doing it. Also, besides the servant (that is barely even mentioned in the story so far) the hypnosis is undefined as hell.

The premise is actually a good setup. The mother and daughter have fallen afoul of some nefarious group that has turned their home into some 'big brother' house and managed to mildly hypnotize them so that they're only barely aware of your presence among them. This should be the setup for some gradual training/breaking scenario where you ease yourself into their life and psyche by subtly moving the needle on what they will put up with without breaking their trance.

Instead it's a body horror freakshow held together with a boring and disgusting turn based RPG.

And you do all this tedious grinding/upgrading/combat for what? "Click heart, receive porn?" How is that not the laziest non-interactive version of "porn game" possible?

Akabur's games have flaws, we've hashed that out repeatedly. But I'd rather click through a dozen books he calls content rather than play this shitshow's combat minigame. Terrible idea for gameplay.
>>
>>299825
Dudes's got problems
>>
>>299982
*Dudes got problems
>>
>>299825
>>299850
What the fuck man? I'm never playing this shit now.
>>
Glad to see I'm not the only one who thought Hippo Trainer is shite.
>>
File: screenshot0005.png (2 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
screenshot0005.png
2 MB, 1440x1080
>>300009
oh come on, don't tell me you can't handle a bit of piercing here and there
>>
>>300000
>>
>>300042

This is what a REAL woman looks like. Low test fags please leave.
>>
>>300070
No one does.
>>
>>300042
Kill it. Just drop the project and end it before we see anymore nightmare fuel.
>>
>>300042
a weapon to surpass Metal Gear
>>
If anyone is still interested in this game it was updated yesterday, version 1.01:
https://mega.nz/#!hYd0gboJ!8GDiGkg72hYLJ5a-F0e62v5zkrsTCcGt1_9llG8_LpI
apparently it's supposed to be less annoying, but not feeling like testing that right now
>>
File: screenshot0004.png (1 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
screenshot0004.png
1 MB, 1440x1080
>>300145
and by "this game" I mean hypnoslave
>>
>>300145
No sorry. not a fan of grind fests like hypnoslave. Calling it a slave trainer is kind of wrong. Its more of a battle slave game.
>>
>>300149
I can't get over just how terrible the art style is for this game.

It's like they actually tried to make it as unappealing and horrific as they possibly could. It's ridiculous. Did no one object to creating disgusting frankenstein monster sex bots?
>>
>>300154
>Did no one object to creating disgusting frankenstein monster sex bots?
At first you're disgusted by the sloppy western guro, and then you get to be disgusted by the thought of some sick fuck fapping to this garbage.

It's a 2 for 1.
>>
>>300149
Every fucking image from this game is just disgusting
>>
can we vote to NOT include hypnoslave in these threads anymore?
It's pretty obvious by now that it's as much about actually training a slave as pokemon is, and I don't think I've seen one reaction to the game in these threads that wasn't complete disgust.
It already has a place in the western adult games thread, so why not leave it out of these?

I don't know about you guys, but I personally don't want to see another screen from this ever again.
>>
File: 7492747596847.png (27 KB, 166x244) Image search: [Google]
7492747596847.png
27 KB, 166x244
>>300192
I don't think anything without mind break at its core should be allowed on /stg/. Hypnosis/drugs/mind control/mind alteration used as tools in mind break are fine. But a slave isn't supposed to be just a puppet.
>>
My male power fantasies liked the writing for the actual sex scenes I only got to see 3 of.
>>
>>300192
If people want to talk about the game they can, it's shit though.
>>
>>300192
I think it depends on how it's being developed. Because it's supposed to be a mom+daughter trainer with some combat thing as a bonus, right now it's a combat game with a few scenes thrown in with no real rhyme or reason.
If the devs can get their shit together then I guess it'll fit, let's wait see how it goes I guess
>>
>>300192
agreed.
>>
>>299861
And if you skip them you lose all your resources needed to unlock stuff with the actual two girls.
>>
File: screenshot0001.png (240 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
screenshot0001.png
240 KB, 800x600
maybe there is some hope
>>
>>300231
>maybe there is some hope

Keep dreaming, Korra Trainer is the only project worth looking for
>>
>>300245
>>300246

Finally. Now the thread can really start.
>>
>>300242
:(
>>
>>300253
You ever get that new version of your demo up yet or is your "I'm a huge fucking idiot edition" still the newest?
>>
>>300267
Ye
I don't want to spend my time working on a dead build
It's mostly playable so I think it's fine
I'll try to get the full demo out by the end of the month
>>
>>300273
>I'll try to get the full demo out by the end of the month

In other words, you hope your artist will get his shit together this month
>>
>>300273
sweet
>>
>>300231
whats this
>>
>>300277
YEA BASICALLY
It's honestly the only thing holding it back
>>
holy shit that art update
i am so hype for kt
new demo when????
>>
>>300145
The art is repulsive and the grinding is fucking korean mmo tier and the more you play it the less and less human they look. How can anyone like this?
>>
>>300304
what are you talkin g about?
>>
>>300305
It is pretty bad.

The mind control kink is kinda my thing and I thought it was terrible.

The worst part is the premise is great. It is all downhill from the intro though.
>>
>>300310

Korra trainer has a new artist involved, and a few pics of the new assets have popped up in this thread over the past week or few. The poster is merely curious when an actual build using said assets will arise. The answer, as always, is "soon".
>>
I'm still missing Body Mods in Hypnoslave and I'm not getting anything else to unlock in level ups (I'm lvl 123).
I'm Missing two items from the left in lvl 2 and all lvl 3 items. Is it a bug or are those not implemented yet ?
>>
File: 1441154349380.jpg (62 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
1441154349380.jpg
62 KB, 490x490
>>300204
>>
Any alternative non mega downloads?
>>
>>300322
bug
>>
>>300277
And this is why "why doesn't game lead X hire more coders/artists/writers/etc. to help with the game?" is not always the best solution.
>>
>>300520
No this is why "relying on volunteers" is not always the best solution.
>>
File: 2462462.jpg (161 KB, 540x594) Image search: [Google]
2462462.jpg
161 KB, 540x594
>>300242
>Trusting someone who thought alertmode was a good choice of artist and said they would be finished the game by Christmas 2015.
>>
>Playing through Super mom
>"There is food in the fridge honey"
>Wander into the kitchen
>There is no fridge

OOooooooh, spooooookkkyyyyy

Pretty decent demo overall though. Im impressed enough that Ill keep my eye out for the later releases, for sure. Certainly better than the Library game "demo".
>>
>>299642
Pipi Longstocking? Or is that the Wendy's girl. either way, why?
>>
>>300533
Who cares? As long as they finish the game before I die.
>>
Playing super mom trainer
>Eventually she stops appearing
>Indicator at the top left is apparently broken, she's not triggering in the indicated areas.

God damnit.
>>
File: open world.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
open world.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>plying super mom
>sonic racers won't stop playing
>tfw no games ending keeps happening

god dammit
>>
Super mom seems to crash at one of the hallway events.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/02_house.rpy", line 54, in script call
File "game/script.rpy", line 56, in script call
ScriptError: could not find label 'hhallwayc45_01'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Bob\Downloads\Super Mom I'm a Huge Fucking Idiot Edition\SUPER_MOM-1.0-dists\SUPER_MOM-1.0-win\SUPER_MOM-1.0-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 281, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Bob\Downloads\Super Mom I'm a Huge Fucking Idiot Edition\SUPER_MOM-1.0-dists\SUPER_MOM-1.0-win\SUPER_MOM-1.0-win\renpy\main.py", line 463, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Bob\Downloads\Super Mom I'm a Huge Fucking Idiot Edition\SUPER_MOM-1.0-dists\SUPER_MOM-1.0-win\SUPER_MOM-1.0-win\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Bob\Downloads\Super Mom I'm a Huge Fucking Idiot Edition\SUPER_MOM-1.0-dists\SUPER_MOM-1.0-win\SUPER_MOM-1.0-win\renpy\execution.py", line 714, in run_context
context.run()
File "C:\Users\Bob\Downloads\Super Mom I'm a Huge Fucking Idiot Edition\SUPER_MOM-1.0-dists\SUPER_MOM-1.0-win\SUPER_MOM-1.0-win\renpy\script.py", line 843, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'hhallwayc45_01'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.7.858
SUPER_MOM 0.0
>>
>>300589
Thanks for the bug report Bob. I'll look into it.
>>
>>300589
ye, that's the only event that somehow got through label testing

S
O
R
R
Y
>>
>>300525
It'd be nice if you could trust in peoples' professionalism, but randos you hire over the Internet are little better than "volunteers" that you have to pay.
>>
>>300595
Also, watching the porno in her room has an error too, but you can just ignore that one, it doesnt crash like the hallway one does.
>>
>>300605
I'll probably get rid of all those 1 way events and replace them with choices events for the demo build
>>
>>300622
Alright.

The last thing I cant seem to figure out, is why sleeping breaks the game. I cant go in Helen's room or Violet's room as soon as I go to day 2. Is there something I am missing, or is that just broken?
>>
>>300631
In the actual demo build it was supposed to be
Wake up -> Kitchen -> Pick either violet or helen to do work or school event -> wander around house for 2 events -> night time heist -> Next day

But since we didn't have violet we cut that out and made it
Wake up -> Kitchen -> Wander around house to get the events
But no one actually removed the sleeping part so it does what it was supposed to do of going to the second day but since we removed all the violet stuff the second day dosent actually exist

That's also the reason why events stop happening once you hit 50

That's my bad
>>
>>300642
Alright, thanks for being so transparent.

Are there any events in the Garage, hall Bathroom or Laundry room right now? Ive gotten at least one even in every other room, but I keep getting my hopes up when one of those appear, and then get nothing back.
>>
>>300310
http://deareditorart.tumblr.com/
>>
>>300651
It's written in the code but not put in yet which is why the little thing at the top left still tells you to go to those rooms
>>
>>300642
You keep saying "we", is that just a business practice or are there really other people working on it?
>>
>>300656
there's more than just that
titties
>>
>>300661
I'm not especially great at python so I had to force one of my buddies to explain some stuff during the winter break
>>
>>300672
Prepare your anus cause that's what Korra Trainer is going to look like
>>
>>300672
I think what's being said here is that the artist for KT is the furfaggot.
>>
>>300676
Don't care posting it here makes you scum
>>
>>300676
To be fair, it says right on the description that it's a commission.
>>
>>300682
Don't care drawing it makes him scum
>>
>>300686
So you're not going to play KT?
>>
>>300670
There's apparently an online "class" for Python that the Lemmasoft board swear by, and some pretty solid text tutorials are python.org. Should teach you anything you need to know for Renpy.
>>
>>300691
Most of the stuff I read is pretty outdated honestly
Plus there aren't a lot of tutorials for things outside of straight visual novel esc
I've basically been making it up as I go
>>
Is her dying and the game not force ending the end of the demo for super mom?
>>
>>300702
I thought you were doing it in unity or something. Didn't you go on and on about the editor at some point?
>>
>>300773
Everytime
Tropic=super mom
Tyroflux=momcest

Momcest is in unity
>>
>>300702
The stuff on the Renpy page is a bit outdated, the stuff on the python pages are still applicable though.
>>
furfags are degenerates with money, everyone knows this

i don't blame artists that commission the work but if they get off on it they should be nuked like the furfaggot they are.
>>
>>300149
How do you unlocked that enemy girl?
>>
>>300932
Do you like the look of the art, Nemo? It's has a pretty hand-drawn quality to it. Grittiness too.
>>
>>300593
toppest of keks
>>
How do I access the wardrobe in BT Sliver? There's no button in the menu.

Do you have to do something to unlock it, or is it bugged?
>>
Is there nothing in super mom?
>>
>>301068
NOTHING
>>
>>301068
More than most
Still less than expected
>>
>>300932
win maybe 10 or 20 battles against the first one (there is only two ennemy in the game)
>>
>>300042
What the fuck game is this?
>>
>>301133
Is just a creepy horror splatter game, where you've got a girl and you turn she in a fucking monster/zombie/cancer/spider/animal
>>
How Do I use the cameras in witch trainer?

All I can do is write shitty articles
>>
>>298616
In the ruskie version of witch trainer, do you get to convince Daphne to get completely naked or just show tits? Haven't been able to do more than tits so far.
>>
>>301142
iirc it just passively boost the gold gained from the article
and maybe unlock some event
>>
>>301149
I mean I cant read the next manual, it says "you need to do more photoshoots wth the previous camera" although Ive published many newspapers
>>
>>301151
just cheat for the manuals man, it's just grind and no content
>>
>>300932
Nemo please draw a white t shirt for Hermione

no one else seems willing or more likely able to do it
>>
>>301133
hypnoslave
here >>300145
>>
How to attack in hypnoslave? I can't select the body part because there's a curtain hiding it.
>>
>>301194
somewhere mid-belly to attack clothes first
>>
How do I unlock more scenes in hypno trainer? I keep getting the 3 same all the time.
>>
>>301201
farm, when you level up you can unlock stuff that can unlock scene.
I think some scenes unlock by themselves at some point in addition to that
>>
>>301201
get cheats from >>299382
give yourself a few thousands of everything and buy the basic equipment, then the game gets more or less rolling and you don't need to cheat anymore.
>>
>>301151
photoshoots aren't implemented yet

and never will be
>>
File: splashscreen.png (165 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
splashscreen.png
165 KB, 800x600
>>
File: titlescreen.png (341 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
titlescreen.png
341 KB, 800x600
>>
File: chibi.png (75 KB, 405x307) Image search: [Google]
chibi.png
75 KB, 405x307
>>
File: raven.png (164 KB, 834x614) Image search: [Google]
raven.png
164 KB, 834x614
>>
>>301335
any writen details about this?
>>
File: inline.png (37 KB, 352x353) Image search: [Google]
inline.png
37 KB, 352x353
>>301337
>A small ren’py game that lets you play around with Raven a bit. Just making it to see if I can do it. Have a wip.
>>
File: animation.gif (34 KB, 179x183) Image search: [Google]
animation.gif
34 KB, 179x183
>>301337
>>301339
>I began working more on improving my art itself, I’ve met some people who are really helpful in this so I’m working on that at the moment. It is something I still want to do and I’ll have better skills for it in the future. I don’t have much to show at the moment how ever.
>>
File: this sucks.png (301 KB, 505x600) Image search: [Google]
this sucks.png
301 KB, 505x600
Linear can you do a white t shirt please?

she shouldn't be nude all the time
>>
>>301342
>she shouldn't be nude all the time

Ah good slave should always be nude

If anything, we need a spider-leg mod for WT
>>
>>301344
oh yeah, and the Snape fight to repeat every 3-5 days.
>>
>>301344
sssh

I just want the t shirt done by someone, it would wind up see through, wet, or with holes cut into it anyway
>>
>>301345
Make the Snape fight 5 times as long too.
>>
>>301359
And if he wins you'll loose half your gold and Hermione looses experience
>>
File: Sandwich.png (125 KB, 505x600) Image search: [Google]
Sandwich.png
125 KB, 505x600
I'd probably be banned if I'd made her like John McClane
>>
>>300145
can you re-up please? already down
>>
>>301508
This is why we can't have nice things

No wonder the Korra people don't want to share their work here
>>
>>301512
His game doesn't fit in this general. The other Raven guys game does. Linear can fuck off with posting his garbage game here.
>>
>>301514
It fits this general much better than Hypnoshit does
>>
>>301516
nope
>>
>>301516
Not even remotely
>>
muh nigs, why is there no PT:Gold yet ?
>>
>>301525
Because like Linear, akabur is shit.
>>
>>301525
cuz we fund the jew for being a jew
>>
>>301514
Degenerate shitheads like you are the reason this general is dead. Nobody wants to make a goddamn trainer game with ungrateful dicks like you around. Don't you feel like a little shit for complaining about free content other people do in their free time just because they feel like doing something good? I admire tropic for his patience, I can't deal with an audience like this.
>>
>>301547
These generals hit the thread limit in 2 to 3 days sometimes soon, this is the fastest general on this board.
>>
>>301547
We want trainer games that actually fit in this general. Linear games doesn't get over it.
>>
>>301547
No I don't, just like I wouldn't feel bad telling someone to stop posting loli in a general about milfs.
>>
>>301549
That's solely due shitposting and an occasional visit by tropic. There's no cooperation, work or non-shittalk discussion going on here.

>>301550
You keep saying that, but I have yet to see why other than "hurrhurr the artist is shit hurrhurr".

>>301521
So stuff like >>299825 is ok, but a Teen Titans trainer is not?
>>
>>301560
>You keep saying that, but I have yet to see why other than "hurrhurr the artist is shit hurrhurr".
Because linear game is about playing fucking zones shitty oc and blowing zone.
>>
>>301560
You play a chick in linear game, you don't know shit because you're a retard.
>>
>>301560
It's not an issue with teen titans you moron, as someone said the other raven trainer is fine.
>>
>>301560
>That's solely due shitposting
So like every general on this entire site. We are normal then.
>>
>>301562
>Because linear game is about playing fucking zones shitty oc and blowing zone.

So you don't like Zone alright, no reason to shitpost about that. I don't like every franchise either.

>>301563

You play a Genie pretending to be a Human pretending to be a wizard in WT. I don't see how playing a chick is worse in comparison.

>>301565

no u

>>301568

Meant to quote >>301508

>>301572

I just want the STG community to be united and enjoy having fun.
>>
>>301590
>So you don't like Zone alright, no reason to shitpost about that. I don't like every franchise either.
Has nothing to do with Zone. His game doesn't fit in the general, we are pretty clear about that. You not liking it doesn't mean jack shit to any of us. Don't like this general? Leave.
>>
>>301590
>You play a Genie pretending to be a Human pretending to be a wizard in WT.
Genie is a guy, playing genie fits what the general is about.
>>
>>301601
Yeah at this point he would have to be.
>>
>>301590
>I just want the STG community to be united and enjoy having fun.
Then stop pushing for stuff that doesn't fit general.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.