[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Western Flash Games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: mario.png (218 KB, 674x582) Image search: [Google]
mario.png
218 KB, 674x582
Is Peach's Untold Tale the best erotic flash game out there? Man this was really great.
Link for the last version here
http:// www.legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&cache=1

Also, is there any more great western flash games like this?
>>
>>245880
Does it still require a super computer to not run at a crawl
>>
>>245880
isnt there a cheat for the gallery
>>
>>245985
Yes pleeeeeease
>>
>>245985

IIRC they removed it for some stupid fucking reason
>>
>>245985
>>246023
The thing where you push 1 9 and 0 at the same time? That's still there.
>>
>>246202
Can confirm, starting a new game in the bedroom and holding 1 9 and 0 still puts you into cheat mode
>>
I couldn't get it the cheat to work on Flash Player projector... Turns out it kicks in if you do it while you're in the outfit-changing menu or the options menu. Try that out if you guys are having trouble.

Also, yes, after a couple years of searching it is the best. Koooonsoft's games are a distant second, I guess.
>>
>>245880
Have you played this demo yet, anon?
When this gets finished, I'm sure it's a worthy contender.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/666646
>>
This game is truly amazing
actually I would like better if it was just exploration instead of having mario gameplay

also its a shame we don't have more games like that, at least this project is still alive
>>
>>245880
>furry garbage
>>
I got about 90% of the way through the game...and then my save deleted itself.
I just couldn't go back and drag myself through that laggy hell again. ..
>>
>>246449
This was actually really fun.
>>
This thread should be merged with /WEG/, no need to have both when they're both less active than slave trainer general
>>
Sad that nobody's posted a video of full gameplay anywhere yet
>>
>>246683
stg is mostly active due to shitposting, but I agree that this should go with WEG.
>>
>>245880
For a supposed ENF game, the ENF aspect is really poorly represented.
>>
>>246449
I'm really digging this, I've been playing MIM for a while, I love Aedlers work. but this is awesome as well. Thanks anons
>>
>>246449

It was fun, but the only sex scene in it is one I can't enjoy.
>>
Wester AIF Games General when
>>
>>246832
It's literally 30 mb. Download or just try on the fucking page.
>>
>>245970
Last I checked it has issues in Firefox, runs fine in Chrome though
>>
I've been following this game for years and I always get bored before anything too sexy happens.

Is there any kind of scenario or context that might increase the eroticism or should I just stick to cheating the gallery?
>>
>>245880
It'd be good if the framerate was stable. Its like the least optimized game I have ever seen.
>>
>>248700
try playing ark
>>
>>248700
He's working on it. The AS3 conversion runs a lot better, and it'll be finished... soon.
>>
How do you advance scenes in the gallery? Spacebar doesn't work.
>>
>>248272
I don't think 4chan has been exposed to the AIF scene really. No one ever talks about them.
>>
>>245880
Rack is one of my favorites.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/655082
>>
This isn't even worth a thread. One game actively posted in /weg/ and 2 just furry shit.
>>
>>250929
Here's his FA

he's actually working on a 3D sequel and streams pretty regularly

http://www.furaffinity.net/journals/fek/
>>
Does anyone have the link for the midna flash game

It turns link into the wolf if you let it idle for long enough
>>
>>251013
Being this new
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.