[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tower of Futaria Part 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 36
Woah! We're back after a long hiatus! We hope you didn't forget about this thread!
In the event you have, here's the previous thread:

https://desustorage.org/aco/thread/197170/

You, atop your trusty dullahan centaur, hide inside the previously-broken room that once held her head. You hope the slime monster doesn't suspect you to hide in an open-door room. You crouch low on your steed, and you feel her shake with nervousness.

The monster passes your room, does a double take, then corners you.

Dangit.
>>
>>226429

The monster looms at you, and you feel you and the horsewoman you're on shrink in intimidated fear. You're afraid this is the end.

Until, of course, the slime monster is suddenly hacked in two by an unseen third party. The slime collapses into a bubbling pile, and quickly dissolves, filling the small room with steam.
>>
"Found you, buttslut."

A familiar voice hits your eardrums. You look up from behind the torso of the horsewoman. It's the amazoness you stole your Sabre from. She's since replaced that Sabre with a Battleaxe, which, in your opinion, fits her much better. She's wearing a white loincloth around her muscular hips, and her gracious bust is spilling from a fur breastband. You gulp. From what you can remember, she was a dumb, thickskulled brute that gave your ass such a good pounding not even she could recover for a while. For some reason, the amazoness in front of you seemed... smarter, to some extent?

"Yeah, I'm wearing clothes now. That nun a few floors down got rid of an intelligence impairing curse that the bitch of the tower gave me." She says, explaining her actions. "Anyway, gimme back my Sabre, squirt. I gotta get to the top of this tower to settle some unfinished business."

What do you do?
>>
>>226444
Swiftly fall in love with the strapping barbarian.
>>
Tell her you dont have it any more but to make it up to her... Cash in your favor with the centaur and have the amazon fuck the centaurs ass.
>>
>>226510
this but eat out the amazons ass while she does it.
>>
>>226444
tell her you dont have it
>>
>>226510
this but lick the amazon's balls and or ass during
>>
>>226444
Hooray I found you I was missing this quest.
But yes big threesome leading to the Amazon joining your team
>>
>>226510
Or sneak up on the amazoness while shes fucking the centaur and shove it in her ass
>>
>>226510
>>226517
>>226529
>>226519

Your Familiar pops out of her lantern. She seems to be alright.

"We lost your Sabre while he was getting fucked by a spider." You turn and glare at your familiar. It's like she wants you to die.

The amazoness trots up next to you and puts her arm around your shoulder. You feel her firm, strong arms around you as she leans close to you. The centaur sweats nervously as it seems the amazoness' package is pressing against her.

"...Huh?" She says, smiling at you. Oh jeez. You quickly explain what happened.

"Ah, so this thing took it, huh?" She says, letting go of you. She scratches the back of her head.

"It can't be helped... We'll have to go up there together." She says, agreeing without your permission. Her cock twitches from under her loincloth. She looks down, then turns back to look at you lustfully. "Hey, champ. Care to help me out again? I'll be gentle this time."

You whisper to the Centaur about the favor she owed you. She looks nervous, her eyes darting from you to the tent the amazoness is pitching.

"Jeez, that thing's huge! I thought I would be taking yours... no offence, but yours seems a lot less painful!" She says, arguing. You tease her and say that you'll make her suck herself off again. She pouts and crosses her arms. She looks over to the amazoness, who's blankly looking at the two of you, probably wondering what you're talking about. She seems to be unaware of her dripping, semi-erect shaft lifting her loincloth.

"I-I mean... I guess, fine..." She says, both upset and aroused. You dismount her and explain to the amazoness that she can fuck some choice horse ass.

"Fine by me, I just need to get off." She says contently.

((Give us a sec for the next part guys.))
>>
>>226429
Oh hey, I've been wondering where you went.

Wait, hold on, we're getting ahead of ourselves. I had a plan for how to handle the situation, but I didn't get a chance to say anything.
>>
>>226565

You unhook your Lantern and watch as your Familiar patiently sits off to the side, licking her lips and eyeing the three of you like entrees. The centaur nervously turns around and presents her backside to the amazoness. The amazoness marvels at her giant ass, rubbing her hands over the solid, strong asscheeks of the horse. The horsewoman coos gently, crossing her arms and looking back at the amazoness. The amazoness brushes the centaur's tail aside and lines her cock up with her asshole. You see the amazoness' thick, meaty rod plump up as it encounters some resistance to the centaur's apparently-tight fuckhole. The amazoness sighs and grabs the base of her cock, guiding the breeding rod into the centaur. The centaur yelps in pleasure and you see her horsecock spurt some pre onto the stone tile.

"Ah... it's huge..." The centaur manages to moan as the amazoness slowly pumps herself in and out of her asshole. You hear her thrusts get slick with pre as she continues slapping her balls into the centaur's pair. You scoot up behind the amazoness and position yourself under her. You grab a hold of her muscular asscheeks, eliciting an excited cry from the amazoness. She leaves you to it as your fingers sink slightly into her muscular posterior, feeling its muscles tense up in unison with her thrusts. You locate her asshole, and dive right into it. You taste her salty sweat, built up from the current workout she's partaking it, and dig your tongue deep into her hole. You feel your cock get erect, needy for attention. You stick out your tongue as the amazoness' thrusts impale herself on it, tonguefucking her ass and trying to find her prostate. Eventually you push yourself deeper until your nose is almost being suffocated from her asscrack, and continue rimming the woman.
>>
>>226592

Your hand reaches around and starts fondling her sweaty balls, and feeling the slick underside of her cock as she continues to fuck the centaur. You hear the centaur in throes of pleasure, her hooves clopping about as she takes the amazoness' dick. With your hand on the amazoness' ballsack, you feel them tense up, and her thrusts become choppier. She lets out a cry of pleasure, which is quickly joined by the centaur's, as you feel her ballsack go taut. She orgasms, her starfish tightening instinctively around your tongue. The centaur and the amazoness are both panting audibly as you feel warm cum drip down her balls and over your hand. Your own dick cums a little, shooting a rope of white jism onto the stone tiles. This is miniscule in comparison to the torrent of jizz that the centaur is shooting, making your rope of jism look like a raindrop in a river.

The amazoness and centaur both stay locked in place, swearing to the gods and emptying their balls, until the amazoness pulls out. Her cock and balls, now slick with jism and sweat, hovering above you, and dripping onto your face. You open your mouth hungrily and suck on her balls. You then lick up her shaft, tasting her salty jism while it also drips onto your chin. She then angles her cock into your mouth, and you happily gobble it up, squeezing the excess jism from her cock. The centaur then starts moaning, and you look to see your Familiar sucking on her ass, undoubtedly drinking the amazoness' load out from it.
>>
The three of you recover from your orgasms. The amazoness puts her arm around the centaur and grins.

"You're a pretty good fuck! You drained me pretty good." She says tactlessly, causing the centaur to blush and get flustered.

Your Familiar affectionately gropes your ass and licks her lips. Your dick visibly twitches, as you no longer have any panties to hide it.

"So, boss." The amazoness then says, turning to you, "What should we do next?"

What do you do?
>>
>>226611
Inspect your surroundings
>>
>>226611
Onwards for great adventure. Also rub dick on centaurs back
>>
>>226611
>The Harem grows
Look for anything useful and then head up
>>
>>226611

Ask if the gladiator has any spare clothes
>>
>>226616
>>226617
>>226618

You re-mount the centaur. Your package rests on her, and you grind your hips against her to tease her. She looks back at you, cheeks puffed.

Your Familiar heads back inside her Lantern, and you place it in front of you. She ocassionally prods at your pecker playfully.

The four of you exit the small room when you're confronted by two Cherubs. These cherubs, however, look different from the ones you once had control over. Their wings are black, and they seem more menacing than before.

"Hey, aren't those the jacks that lost my Sabre?" The amazoness says brazenly.

"Buzz off! We didn't lose nothin'!" One of the cherubs bark at her in a high pitched voice. "We're here to stop you guys! Direct orders from The Queen herself!"

The Queen? You ask the amazoness who the queen is.

"She's the bitch that locked me up in this tower, and cursed me to put salt in the wound." She says resentfully.

"Rumor has it she's a powerful sorceress that lives at the top of this tower, cursing adventurers and causing misfortune to everyone." The centaur adds.

"Yeah, and she's noticed you've killed one of her pets! Now we're here to get revenge!" The other cherub says, brandishing their pitchforks.

You assume that they're talking about that slime monster. And you figure that this Queen now has possession of your Flute and your Sabre, too.

What do you do?
>>
>>226628
Try to grapple one when it comes close and pin it under your ass
>>
>>226628
They are weak to blowjobs, plus their attacks do nothing. Suck their tiny balls dry
>>
Look for potions and items
transformative potions and items
>>
>>226646
You can't handle MY potions, they're to STRONG for you.
>>
You dismount the centaur and prepare to fight with your small dagger. The amazoness steps forward as well, willing to scrap. The two cherubs charge at you. You deftly dodge one, letting it fly diagonally past you. The next one swings its trident and you grab it, forcing it to the ground. You then sit on it defiantly, feeling it squirm underneath your heavy bottom. You feel a throbbing, prodding object the size of your thumb against your asscrack.

The amazoness deftly grabs the other one out of the air. The cherub squirms in her hand, its miniscule dong dangling from underneath his robe, flailing along with his legs.

The battle is easily won. You shift your ass, rolling it over the Cherub and ensuring that it stays pinned, and grab the little man by the ankles. It weakly dangles in front of you, upsidedown. Its thumb-sized cock drips pre and points directly at you. You lick your lips as you bring the small dick towards you, flicking your tongue over its tiny cumslit. The cherub moans softly, and you insert it all the way to the base. You feel the cherub spurt some salty pre into your thoat, and you swallow it hungrily. You then open your mouth wider, taking the cherub's balls as well. You swirl the cherub's erect cock and balls around in your mouth with your tongue. The amazon does the same, devouring her cherub's cock and moaning around its package. Your cherub fills your mouth with salty pre, and you swirl it around alongside your saliva, pleasuring the cherub's throbbing package.

It's not long before you feel its balls get tighter, and your mouth is filled with the cherub's jism. It moans loudly, and you hear the other cherub orgasming as well. You keep its tiny prick and balls in your mouth until it's done cumming, continuing to swirl the cum around its naughty bits, until you feel the cherub go soft. You pop the cherub out of your mouth, trailing saliva, and you watch as it poofs into dust.

Your cherub drops a bottle of pink liquid.

What do you do?
>>
>>226628
Try to steal one of their pitchforks to use as a weapon
>>
>>226667
Drink some of the potion and share the rest with your familiar
>>
>>226667
Oh god we sexed them to death. Does the bottle have any label or anything? Is the other one so we can ask them what it does?
>>
>>226667
Is there enough to share? If so, make the amazon try it first so we know what we're getting into.

If not, down the hatch ourselves.
>>
>>226667
Down half, give the rest as a enema to the centaur
>>
drink the potion
>>
>>226667
starting to wonder if Cherub cum itself doesn't have some sort of potion effect.
>>
>>226676
>>226675
>>226669

You pick up one of their tridents. It's surprisingly sharp this time around. Looks like this Queen character has the hookup.

You are now equipped with a Small Trident.

You pick up the bottle and try to figure out what it is. There's barely any liquid left inside the potion, so you assume that whatever it is, it's pretty strong. There's no discernable label. You turn to your cohorts.

The amazoness shrugs. "Drink it! You'll never know until you try!" She says.

The centaur eyes the bottle. "I think it's... liquid pheromones." She declares. The amazoness looks at her funny. "Hey! It's just what I think, alright?" The centaur defends herself.

"It could also be some sorta poison. Let's remember where we got this potion from, yeah? The Queen probably planned for these angeldicks to use it against us." The amazoness brings up a good point.

There's probably enough for one gulp. Who do you test the potion on?
>>
>>226705
We should use the potion on ourself. Wouldn't want to be selfish now, would we?
>>
>>226705
Save it for later, never know when a lust potion could come in handy
>>
>>226705
I'm with >>226710 now that I think about it.
Whether it's pheromones or poison, it'll be good to save for a rainy day.
>>
>>226705
Amazon, but not all of it. God I hope this doesn't turn her bimbo or something
>>
>>226710
>>226713

As curious as you are, you decide not to have anyone take the potion. You tuck it away in your boot.

You now are in possession of a Pink Potion. You slip your dagger inside your boot as well. It's getting kinda cramped down there.

You mount your centuar, and the four of you move forward.

You eventually reach the end of the hallway. The door to the next floor is in front of you.

Do you do anything before moving forward?
>>
>>226729
Ask the Headless horsewoman about her dreams and life goals
>>
>>226729
One last check for stuff on this floor, then head forward
>>
>>226729
knock on the door
>>
>>226736
Team bonding yo!
Of course followed by sexy orgy time
>>
>>226736
Thirded.
>>
>>226736

ask for their names too
>>
>>226756
Great point we have been so rude.

Wait what is our name?!?
>>
>>226736
You ask the Headless Horsewoman about her dreams and life goals.

"Oh gosh, I don't know, really. I kinda just hung around this tower, doing nothing. I occasionally fucked the local adventurer passing through, like yourself, but this is the first time I've actually teamed up with one." She says. Could the monsters in this tower be cursed adventurers?

"And I'm here because I was promised a challenge. Didn't realize that I'd be stuck on the lower floors for trying to fight the Queen..." The amazoness interjects bitterly. You and the amazoness seem to have the same goal.

>>226756

"Oh, yeah! It's weird we've gone so long without knowing eachother's names. I'm Macha." The centaur says.

"I'm Ritz." The amazoness says.

You introduce yourself.

"...Lacorreo? That's... really fancy. Like royalty sounding." Ritz says. "Doesn't match who you are at all." She adds, giving you a smug grin.

"Could we just call you Laco for short?" Macha asks. You nod your head.
>>
>>226759
We should also probably name our familiar
>>
The three of you, now newly acquainted, move forward. Macha knocks on the door to the next floor for some reason.

"...Oh, gosh, what am I doing. Of course nobody's going to ans--" She's cut off by someone answering.

A pair of lips form on the door. Suddenly, the area around the lips press forward and morph into what seems to be a feminine-looking face.

"Adventurers, before you can proceed, answer this. 'What weighs lighter than a feather, yet even the strongest warrior cannot even hold for a long time?" The feminine-faced door riddles you.

Ritz groans.

What do you answer? Alternatively, what do you do?
>>
>>226779
"A shadow."
>>
>>226779
instead of answering, take turns fucking her face
>>
>>226779
The correct answer is for this is breath. But im gonna say "Holding in an orgasm"
>>
>>226788
Ah, right. Change my answer from >>226784 to this.

Perhaps a one-liner about "testing that out" before segueing into >>226786
>>
>>226779
>>226778
Can't for get about the familiar
The answer is air/breath
So I think that meant you should choke the face will a big Amazon and centar cock
>>
What's left of the slime creature? Last we checked, there were things inside it.

Why didn't we let our familiar help with the cherubs? She hadn't tasted their cum before.

We need to pay attention, people.
>>
"Ah, an orgasm!" Ritz interjects suddenly, looking expectantly at you and Macha, and then at the door. The door makes a disappointed face at her.

"Here, let's test it out." She says, brushing aside her loincloth and baring her seven incher at the door. The door's mouth opens in shock, and Ritz takes this as an invitation to stick her meat inside. Her cock quickly throbs to full erection, and you see her veins throb with excitement.

"Hey, Macha, get in on this too! You too, Laco!" She says, pumping her slick, thick cock in and out of the doorface. She pulls out to let Macha have a go. The doorface pants, and you swear there's a tinge of lust in her voice.

"E-Enough of this! You cannot pass because you got the riddle wrong!" She says, licking her lips in an attempt to wet them again. Macha's horsecock, unfortunately, cannot reach the door.

"Aw gosh.. dangit.." She says, struggling to get off. She crosses her arms. Ritz rotates her sideways and grabs a hold of her horsecock.

"Oh dang..." She says to herself, and you hear her begin stroking her horsedick. You decide to fuck the hole yourself. You present your uncut cock to the door, who, unexpectedly, opens wide for her meal. You insert it into the door. It has an oddly smooth texture inside of the doorface. It was as if you were penetrating a sponge. The doorface hungrily salivates around your cock as you thrust in and out of her mouth, her thick lips giving your crotch a kiss with every thrust. You bump hips with Ritz as she tags in. You pull out, trailing saliva from the doormouth before having it filled with amazonian meat once again. Ritz moans softly. You turn your attention to Macha, and start stroking her horsecock. She whinnies in excitement. You palm some pre from her generously-flowing cumslit and use it as lube for yourself and the giant rod in your hands. Ritz continues fucking the door, and you continue fapping two dicks off. You all feel yourself close to release.

Where do you all finish?
>>
>>226802

((The Familiar doesn't have a name. What should we name her?))

>>226821

((Ah yikes. I'm kinda just going along with what everyone else is saying. I did notice they missed some things. Sorry!))
>>
>>226829
All over the door face
>>
>>226829
Try and squeeze ours in there with Ritz's while Macha gives the door a facial.

If we don't fit with Ritz, just join our centaur friend on the facialling.
>>
>>226834
Fami? I dunno, I'm bad at names.
>>
>>226834
Well shes a jizz familiar, jizz is semen, name her Semantha
>>
>>226834
I guess ask her what she wants her name to be. Would eth slime even have anything useful in it?
>>
>>226851
Second
>>
>>226872
Thirded
>>
>>226854
There's no reason it shouldn't still be there.

Same with the other two doors we didn't look behind.

Because the last thread ended immediately after we were supposed to suggest that.
>>
I'm feeling left out. we need to get some tits
>>
>>226880
Wll I'd say look for anything useful before leaving the floor, but after we deal with the door
>>
>>226851
((Ahah, I like that one.))

>>226838

Ritz presses Macha against the door as much as she can so she can partake in the bukkake. You're jerking her and yourself off as you try to aim her cock at the doorface. The three of your cocks face the door, and, as if on cue, you and Ritz unleash a torrent of jism at the doorface.You hear Ritz grunt, and then moan in satisfaction. The door makes a slutty face as it opens its mouth and tries to catch every rope of your combined jisms. You quickly reach back and starting fondling Macha's cockhead, causing her to yelp and orgasm herself.

Her cum shoots out like a cannon, splashing against the door like a hose. Her jism combines with your and Ritz' continued cum ropes as the three of you give the door a new coat of paint. As the three of you come off of your orgasms, Macha steadies herself against the door. Semantha, which is what you've decided to name your Familiar, appears below the panting doorface, catching any dickcream which would've been wasted. She licks up and down the door, drinking up all of your guys' cum. She then locks lips with the doorface, giving her a sloppy french while exchanging jism. She pulls away and gulps, and lets out a satisfactory sigh.

Macha's cock retreats into its sheath. Ritz' cock becomes semi-flaccid as she tries to wring out any excess cum, which Semantha quickly helps with. She tucks her rod underneath her loincloth. Your own uncut cock shrinks, letting the foreskin wrap your member once more. The door swings open, the face gone.

What do you do?
>>
>>226898
Check the rest of this floor, since we didn't do that before.
>>
>>226898
Remount Macha and cautiously head inside
>>
>>226901
Second this, we had two unexplored rooms at the very least
>>
>>226901

You suddenly remember there were two other doors back where you found Macha's head. You ask if they would like to go back and see if there's anything you missed. They agree.

You head back to the set of three doors. The third one is broken open and is leaking a musky scent. You probably know why. You peek your head inside.

There isn't anything inside the room. Wasn't there something inside the slime though...? It must've gotten away while Ritz was plowing Macha. Curses! You assume that whatever it is, it must've gone to the Queen and tattled on you. You reason that that's why the Cherubs knew you were opposing the Queen.

You decide to check the other two doors. Which one do you break open first?
>>
>>226914
The left
>>
>>226914
How? It was killed.
>>
>>226779
I want to say an erection, just to start this off
>>
>>226914
Right.
>>
File: 2359082752028479.png (154 KB, 822x815) Image search: [Google]
2359082752028479.png
154 KB, 822x815
>>226921
look in the lower left. it was probably the core or something right?
>>
>>226920

You're going to bust open both doors anyway, so you figure to start with the left one. You get off of Macha, and she kicks open the door. The four of you enter the room to see that it was some sort of cell. This tower isn't making much sense. You see a hanging cage with a skeleton inside of it.

Poor guy.

You also see a... g-string below the cage. You could use that.

What do you do?
>>
>>226935

((You have sharp eyes.))
>>
>>226969
Ask the skeleton if the g-string is theirs, if no reply take it.
>>
>>226969
Attempt to free and recruit the skeleton.
>>
>>226935
>>226978
The cherubs said that it was dead. That's why they were sent in the first place.
>>
>>226984
(( Oh. That's my bad then hahah. It's dead. For reals. The room is empty because it's dead. What was inside the slime? The core was. But the core is dead too. Cut me some slack. ))
>>
>>226969
bone the skeleton
>>
>>226969
Suck on the skeleton's boner.
>>
>>226980
>>226983
>>227011
>>227013

You ask the skeleton if the g-string is theirs. Ritz bursts out laughing. You grab the g-string, shake off the dust, and wear it.

You are now wearing a G-String. Semantha slaps your butt.

"Now we're talking!" She says teasingly. You try to see if the skeleton can talk or interact. You poke the cage. It rattles. You see if there's something phallic you can get off to on the skeleton. Despite it being all bones, you don't see a boner. What a fraud!

Macha and Ritz give you weird looks.

You decide to go to the next room.
>>
Your entourage breaks into the middle room. As the dust settles, all that's inside is a chest.

"Damn, we need a key or something?" Ritz says impatiently, attempting to pry open the chest with her bare hands. It doesn't budge.

"The keyslot looks too big for a key to fit in." Macha notes. You notice the weird slot as well.

What do you do?
>>
>>227024
Let Semantha take off the g-string with her mouth and make her pay for slapping our butt
>>
>>227036
Stick your dick in the hole if it's to late for Semantha to suck it
>>
>>227036
Fuck it.
>>
>>227036
We need to dick the keyhole, splinters be damned!
>>
>>227036
Put your dick in it, and when done with this room retrieve skull from skeleton. Maybe we can use it to revive a companion
>>
>>227024
Is that 81 out of 100 heath? Should we rest and recover our health?
>>
>>227036
We really gotta stick our tiny pee pee dick up the barbarian's ass soon
>>
>>227036
Look inside it before sticking anything important in. Traps can be pretty nasty.
>>
>>227005
So what were the other things inside it?
>>
>>227047

You notice you're a bit under the weather. Semantha asks if she can heal you up. You comply.

She undoes your newly-equipped G-String and goes to town on your package. So this is supposedly White Magic?! She keeps your cock and balls inside her cold mouth until your cock grows big enough to pop out of it. She then sandwiches your cock between her tits, drooling into her valley to give her lube. You feel her saliva permeate your skin, rushing through your body, leaving it feeling refreshed. You eventually unleash a small load into her, Semantha greedily sucking up your semen as always. You tuck your cock back into your G-String.

"So is this uh, normal, for you two?" Macha asks.

"Of course it is." Ritz replies for you, slapping Macha on the ass. Macha then starts scolding Ritz.

>>227041
>>227039
>>227043
>>227044

You drop to your knees, your cock still slightly sore from the titjob Semantha gave you. You take your cock out, and give it a few pumps. It's slightly rigid, so you decide to stick it into the hole. You hear something click, and the chest pops open.

>>227074

(( The things it was digesting I guess. They dissolved with the slime. ))
>>
((A followup part is incoming, be patient.))
>>
>>227036
be gentleman and tongue the hole
>>
>>227101

Black, slimy tentacles suddenly surge forward and flip you around, denying you a chance to see what's inside the chest. Your G-String falls down your legs as your held up in the air. They dangle helplessly around your ankle, much like your cock does as a tentacle finds its way into your soft, malleable ass. It presses against your pucker, which instinctively tightens. The tentacle's natural lube, however, wins out as you feel it fill your ass. You struggle against the tentacles, but they hold you in place firmly. You feel the tentacle that's inside your ass beginning to expand and contract. You wince in pain and pleasure as you get the pleasure of getting fucked, but the tentacle stays put. It expands against your prostate, causing some pre to come out of your semi-erect cock.

It then starts to seriously fuck you, and you feel the slimy appendage worm in and out of you. It seems to be targetting your prostate, as you feel the section of the tentacle that's by your prostate enlarge, causing it to rub it extra hard on the way in and out. Your cock is leaking precum.

You could call for help. Or, you could let the Mimic finish. What do you do?
>>
>>227139
let it finish. All it wants is a fuck the poor, lonely thing
>>
>>227139
Use our well trained ass muscles to clamp down on the tentacle
>>
>>227139
Quick! Grab its tentacles while it's distracted! It might attack one of the others next!
>>
>>227095
Then... what did we miss?
>>
>>227139
Let it milk your prostate
>>
>>227145
>>227148
>>227153

You look to your companions. Macha and Ritz are arguing over personal space. Semantha is eyeing you hungrily.

Looks like they won't be of any help.

You decide to let it fuck you. It feels good, anyway. You clench your ass muscles around the tentacle, and you swear you feel something warm shoot into your ass. A rogue tentacle finds its way to the entrance of your mouth, and it prods agains it. You open your mouth, letting the gooey thing fill your throat. This tentacle starts fucking your throat in tandem with fucking your ass. You love the feeling of being spitroasted by this monster as you feel the tentacles begin to vibrate. Your mind goes blanks as the tentacle that's in your ass starts rubbing specifically against your prostate. Your limbs go slack as you revel in the pleasure of it trying to milk your prostate. You look down at your uncut cock and watch it continually drool white jism, the fucking its giving you causing it to bounce into the air and onto the floor. It continues fucking your throat, and you feel it fuck you faster until you watch as a large bulb travels up the length of the tentacle and forces itself through into your throat. You feel the tentacle reel back and explode in your mouth, filling it with a chocolatey, gooey substance. The tentacle in your ass also expands in the same manner, and when this bulge passes your prostate, you feel your flaccid cock burst in pleasure, and you see thick white gobs of cum flow out of your cock. You do your best to swallow the thick fluid, but some escapes and drips out of your mouth.

The beast then lets you go, and you fall back against the chest, exhausted. Chocolatey goo drips out of your mouth and your empty, now-gaping asshole.

What do you do?
>>
>>227189
Did it leave any treasure? Or will it at least talk to you now?
>>
>>227189
Turn to confront the beast, see if its intelligent
>>
>>227189
Let your ghost clean you up
>>
>>227202
>>227207
>>227218

You look into the box to see a pair of catlike eyes staring back at you. This chest has nothing of value. You feel Semantha's nostalgic lips pucker up against your backside and suck out the load. You then feel her spit it back onto your ass, causing you to yelp in surprise.

"This isn't semen!" She says, upset. You turn back and look at her. "Eheh... I can only digest... semen." She says softly. NOW she gets embarrassed? She then sees your dripping cock and quickly services that instead.You wipe off the chocolate goop yourself.

You try to talk to the tentacle monster.

Suddenly, Ritz grabs you and puts you aside. She grabs the chest and talks directly into the black mass.

"Hey slimey, I don't know where you get off thinking you can just take a piece of ass like him to town whenever you want, but just know that his ass is ours." She threatens the monster. It seems to shrink down, clearly scared of Ritz. It doesn't seem to be able to talk.

"Ritz, give it some personal space." Macha says, reapplying the lesson she argued with Ritz about. Ritz sticks her tongue out at Macha.

There seems to be no treasure. The chest itself seems like a creature. It yawns, and then seems to take a nap. Weird.

What do you do?
>>
>>227230
Try to convince it to hop onto your back and come with as some kinda doc ock situation. Or it can latch onto your ass
>>
>>227230
Get your friends to taste the chocolate.
>>
>>227239
>>227244

You situate the chest onto your back. Surprisingly, the monster is not that heavy. You now wear in on your back. It can open up freely to grab things or attack things.

"You are the weirdest adventurer I have ever encountered." Ritz says to you bluntly.

"Is that... chocolate?" Macha suddenly asks. You present your mouth to them, showing there's still some chocolate goo inside. Macha grabs a hold of your face and forces her tongue inside of you. You feel her tongue scoop some chocolate out from between your gums. She pulls back and swallows.

"...Heheh. I like chocolate. Sorry." She says while blushing. Ritz sticks her tongue out.

"I hate sweet things."

You get ready to go, jumping up onto Macha and tying Semantha's Lantern to your jury-rigged chest backpack.

Do you proceed to the next floor?
>>
>>227257
Grab the skull from the skeleton in the other room and move on. IT WILL BE USEFULL MARK MY WORDS
>>
>>227257
Should we name our new backpack friend?
>>
>>227272
Could call it Spurtz, for all the chocolate he spurtz inside us
>>
>>227261
>>227272

((What should we name the tentacle monster?))

You head back to the first room and grab the skull from the skeleton.

You now have a Skull. The tentacle monster seems to be able to store it inside its mass. You let it. You also store the Pink Potion in there while you're at it.

The Long Shaft Adventurers pack it up and head back out into the long hallway. They reach the face door, now faceless, and head up the stairs.

Your entourage is met with a very homely view. A small person is behind a greeting desk. WELCOME is displayed above the main entrance in large letters. There's a set of stairs leading up. There's a table and some chairs to the side.

It seems you've encountered an Inn. Inside the tower.

"Welcome!" The person greets you. Her bangs cover her eyes and human ears, but a pair of feline ears are clearly visible atop her messy hair.

What do you do?
>>
>>227291
>name Godiva

Ask how much a room is
>>
>>227291
looks like she has some items for sale, what are they?
>>
>>227291
Doc Choc.
>>
>>227291
>((What should we name the tentacle monster?))
Let's go with Hearse. That sounds like a chocolatey name.

>What do you do?
Hello! This is a fine-looking establishment you've got here. What is it?
>>
>>227291
I've got it! We can name it Cocoloc, since it's a hidden treasure chest full of sweet cocoa.
>>
>>227291
Grope her titties.
>>
>>227300

Doc Choc it is. I really like this name lol.

>>227295
>>227296
>>227306

"What the hell is this place?" Ritz says brazenly.

"Ah, this is Futaria Inn. 'A rest stop on the way to the top!'". She recites what seems to be their motto.

"An inn...? How much is a room?" Macha asks. The cat lady responds. "Very cheap, ma'am. Only 50 G for one stay. You can stay as long as you like." She says. That's a very nice service.

You ask what's for sale behind her. She turns around.

"First off, we have a Fourth-Dimensional Dick. The owner of this dick is trapped somewhere in the fourth dimension. However, his dick is still in the third dimension. It's like a better dildo!"

"What's next to that is the Flame Magic Buttplug. Once this puppy's snug in your rear, all of the white stuff that comes out of you turns into fire! My personal favorite." She adds.

"Here we have some Steroid Anal Beads. The more you insert and then pull out, the stronger you get!... for a short amount of time, anyway."

"Lastly, we have... a double-sided dildo. That's all it is, really. I guess you could use it as a weapon? Like nunchucks or something? But I wouldn't recommend it."

That's nice and all, but you have one small problem; you have absolutely no gold.

What do you do?
>>
>>227317
Have Macha kick her in the face and take it all! Maybe a little rape if there's time.
>>
>>227317
Ask if you can pay for a room with sexual favors
>>
ask for her special "secret potion" selection
>>
>>227300
Second
>>
>>227317
>>227319
If that ain't an option go with the plug for sure assuming the jizz dose t burn the persons cumming too
>>
>>227326
You ask the clerk about a "secret potion".

"Oh... so you've heard of it, huh? You'll have to talk to our headmistress for that. Prices vary, you see." You were just bluffing. What exactly is this secret potion?

>>227319
>>227320
>>227335

You whisper to Macha.

"Wh-what? I can't do that...! A door's a door but this is a person we're talking about!" She gets flustered. No kicking people for now.

You speak with your entourage and ask what you should get. They unanimously say the buttplug. You guess that's decided then.

You turn to the clerk and ask if you can pay for your room with sexual favors. You give her a wink and pat your package. You can't tell if she winked back or looked at your crotch. She bubbily says, "Ah, you'll have to speak with our headmistress for that as well. She handles all non-gold transactions." You wonder what that could mean. "I could take you to her if you wanted. Shall we go?"

Shall you go?
>>
>>227346
We shall go.
>>
>>227346
Yes.
>>
>>227347
>>227348

She leads your party through a door behind the counter. You walk through a long hallway. Pairs of doors are situated on You hear stifled moans and groans through the walls of this hallway. You reach the end and are shown through a larger door. You enter the room. It's very dimly lit, save for a few candles surrounding the perimeter of the circular room.

In the center of the room there's a large beanbag, surrounded by smaller beanbags. On the largest one, with her arms crossed, is a very big woman. She's at least 7 feet tall, taller than Ritz. Her plump thighs are dressed in thighhighs, and she has her legs crossed. She's currently smoking some sort of incense. It doesn't smell bad at all. Her sweater gives you a nice window for her cleavage. She notices your group enter.

"Ah, do we have more guests that aren't paying with gold?" She speaks. Her voice is low and soothing, it almost rings once she stops talking.

"Yep! I trust you to deal with them?" The clerk asks. The giant cat lady nods. The clerk bows and turns to you.

"Good luck." She says before leaving through the door. What?

"Welcome to my odd little inn, little ones." She takes a hit of whatever she seems to be smoking.

"Yeah, we have zero gold." Ritz says bluntly. The headmistress laughs. "Oh, I'm well aware. Ah, please call me Yvet." She adds. "I'm sure, by getting this far, you've had to... endure some... situations." She says. You feel her eyes pierce into yours.

"This is of course, one of those situations. Here's the deal. I'm big on... vouyerism." She says as if the word would make her cum alone.

"You can pay for your room if you... service my employees." She explains. That would explain the moaning in the hall.

"Or, if you're feeling daring, and also want a bit of extra gold, you could... service me." She says, taking a hit in the middle of her sentence.

What should you do?
>>
>>227346
>headmistress
So is this, like, a magic school or something? Is the clerk a student?

Go to the headmistress for employment. Assist with the testing of experimental magic toys.
>>
>>227404
>Service her
>>
>>227404
Our companions can help her employees.

We'll personally attend to the headmistress. With help from the centaur's head.
>>
>>227404
Have our companions service her employees, we'll service her with the help of Doc Choc.
>>
>>227074
Mitochondria. (The powerhouse of the cell)
>>
>>227421
>>227448

You decide that you and Doc Choc will personally service her. You give the Semantha's Lantern to Ritz.

"Hell yeah. Time for some fun!" Ritz says. Her and Semantha both leave, and Macha is about to follow when you tap her on the shoulder. She turns to you timidly, and you pluck her head off of her body.

"W-wait! What are you doing?!" She panics. You tickle her sides. Ritz comes back into the room.

"Macha," She stops short and sees what you're doing.

"Laco, you dirty boy. C'mon, Mach-half!" She takes Macha's body's hand and leads it out of the room, leaving you, Doc, and Macha's head alone with Yvet. Macha's head is sweating nervously.

"You know I can feel everything that they do to me, right?" She says. You nod yes and flash her a devious smile. She pouts.

"Oh... you... you're gonna service me?" Yvet asks. She looks genuinely surprised. "Are you sure?"

"Nope, please let me leave." You give Macha a noogie. "Nobody's ever tried to service me before..." She says, getting weirdly out of character.

"Wh-why, what's wrong?" Macha asks. Yvet puts her pipe thing down, sighs, and spreads her legs. A drooling cock slowly rises to attention, set on top of a huge pair of balls. Her cock is... almost the size of yours. Just a bit thicker and circumcised. You look at how out of place it is on a mammoth of a woman like her. It's actually really cute.

"Stop staring alright?" She avoids your eyes. "A lot of people think I have a weird cat dick or something, or that my dick is too big and there's no way they could service it..." She goes on. "But it's normal sized!! And it's a human dick!" She pouts. "Thank you so much for doing this for me...!" She's holding back tears of happiness. Her mysterious, cool aura has been completely dispelled. She just seems like a sensitive girl now.

How do you service her?
>>
>>227506
Use your butt and give her a lap dance
>>
((We're gonna have to unfortunately call it a night right there. Leave suggestions for how they get her off! We'll be back... Monday night! Thank you all for participating!))
>>
>>227506
Make macha give her head while you lick her balls.

>>227531
Thanks for running.
>>
>>227506
Have Doc Choc fuck her ass and mouth, Macha lick her balls, and she can fuck our ass.
>>
>>227506
Run your tongue up and down the shaft to get her good and wet, while gently massaging her sack with your hands. After the first shot, hold her cum in your mouth to share with your familiar, while you get up and ride her cowgirl style to finish her off.

Don't involve Macha in this. We've already strained that relationship too much.
>>
>>227506
Mimic: If Laco displays reluctance to service the headmistress, provide encouragement with arm bindings and whips.
>>
>>227506
unleash the chocolate goo, let macha suck first cuz she likes chocolate and then fuck yvet in ass at same time and then suck her dick and make out with macha after she cleans up goo
>>
>>227629
i think Macha like's getting teased. its not like she has concretely expressed disliking your sexy antics with her. if anything she just need a little coaxing.
>>
Don't you die on me dammit
>>
>>228157
OP said they'll be back monday night
>>
>>227506
Doc Choc spitroasts her while you blow her, then Macha give her a chocolate rimjob while you ride the average sized phallus
>>
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 1536x2048
I'm a big fan of this thread, and I've been giving thought to creating a similar style adventure, maybe with some different themes. I really don't want to seem like a copycat though, and even once I stop giving a shit about that detail it will probably take a few days to get all the preliminary art drawn.

If I do go through with it it'll have different themes than this thread, though I still don't have all the details down so I'm open to suggestions.
>>
>>229182
Drawquests have been a thing for years, starting with Ruby Quest. You won't be seen as a copycat.
>>
>>229182
I was thinking of doing this last night, if you can draw, I can write! I can't draw for shit but i'm actually working on a novel right now during school, and such.... haha
>>
>>229186
I'm usually a much better writer than artist, but I want to switch it up a little so I don't feel like my drawing tablet was a complete waste of money. The biggest problem is that I don't think I can make simplistic pictures and still have them look good like this guy.
>>
>>229185
this.

we could use some more quest threads.
>>
>>229196
Draw it in a style you're comfortable with then. /aco/ is a slow board so you can take time between your posts.
>>
>>229182

would enjoy it.
>>
>>229182
A swashfuckler quest sounds like good fun.
>>
>>229254
Second
>>
>>229182
futa pirates sounds fun.
>>
>>227506
Express mild disappointment that it is not a thick huge tiger cock.

Suck, lick, and nuzzle your face against her large, lovely balls.
>>
>>230026
Seconded
>>
Please remember not to bump the thread too often. We only have so many posts before we hit the bump limit, and threads on this board take a long time to purge, so it's best to wait until it's close to the end of the list.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6144033
>>
File: image.jpg (317 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
317 KB, 2048x1536
This is about the best quality I can squeeze out of a 'quick' drawing. Please ignore cringey placeholder protag that I gave up on.
>>
>>230884
To be frank, I think we should be the robo-spider.
>>
>>230951
>not six-eyed dick bat
>>
(( hey guys. artist here. sorry to say, but an update isn't happening tonight. personal issues. sexy personal issues. we'll be back during the weekend though. if this thread's been bumped to hell, expect Doc to be the main image of the next thread.

here's a picture of us and Doc to tide you over. ))
>>
>>231206
Have fun
>>
File: image.jpg (228 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228 KB, 2048x1536
Might be able to start a thread sometime in the next couple of days. Still need to decide how else to customize he characters.
>>
>>227593
This
>>
>>227593
Three for this
>>
>>231567
>Not even taking your name off before samefagging
>>
>>231616
I didnt want too i just want to see this
>>
>>231570
((art guy here. i'm already working on this one since i like it so much too lol.))
>>
>>231633
Mah nigga
>>
>>231206
do you guys fuck at the end of every update
>>
>>231768
Do you mean the end of every set, or every update?
Because every update would be impressive.
>>
We're on the last page, so now's an appropriate time for a bump.
>>
>>233668
yup
>>
File: 1431313633865.jpg (139 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1431313633865.jpg
139 KB, 1000x1000
Mandatory Desma picture.
>>
Wednesday bump
>>
>>231529
Boobs and butt would be the most obvious.
>>
>>234840
>>
Thursday bump
>>
>>236553
>>
>>232056
are they both guys? if so, who do you think is on top?
>>
>>237065
the writer gets assfucked in order to write about it
>>
>>237264
Hey man if it works and it feels good I don't see a problem
>>
>>231529
>planning another quest thread in the middle of this one
I don't think this is an appropriate use of the thread's space.
>>
Late night Friday bump
>>
Saturday morning
>>
Saturday afternoon
>>
>>240685
go outside
>>
Oooh writer come out and plaaaeeeaayy.
>>
>>241606
(( Tomorrow night ;) ))
>>
>>241647
Sunday morning
>>
A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte
>>
>>242190
Sunday night
>>
>>241647
Artist senpai notice me
>>
Eeearlyy mondayyyyyy
>>
Monday afternoon
>>
Monday night
>>
Tuesday morning, don't you 404 on me
>>
>>246475
>>245631
>>245574
>>244092
>>243692
>>242974
>>242190
>>240685
>>240086
>>239496
Get a job, step ya pussy game up honey, live your life.
>>
>>246798
Not all me, plus I do have a job. You see anyone bumping mid day?
Also Tuesday afternoon
>>
>>246475
Tuesday night....
>>
Oh writer, why have you forsaken us.
>>
Let it die. At this point they're better off making a new thread.
>>
Three bumps a day is quite a bit more than we need. It currently takes almost two days for a thread to drop off the list completely.

Are the writers even still here? They've scheduled several sessions that they've missed now, and that's about all we know.
>>
>>248521
Maybe there was an accident
I hope they are okay
>>
>all this adorable concern about the fate of a quest thread

Welcome to every day on /tg/, ladies.
>>
We've been bumping this thread for a week
>>
>>249938
Let it die. It's 2/3rds to the bump limit.
>>
At this rate it would be better for them to just make a new thread when they come back
Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.