[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
League of Legends drawthread! V2.0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10
File: Jinx_Rapes_Vi_UP.png (252 KB, 463x600) Image search: [Google]
Jinx_Rapes_Vi_UP.png
252 KB, 463x600
Fucked up the wording, i just want to draw league. No gore, vore, scat/piss, fat/slob, underaged, etc. Below will be some stuff ive done so you know who you're requesting from, if i like i draw, if not other artists are welcome to join in.
>>
File: jinxnmundo2.png (521 KB, 605x800) Image search: [Google]
jinxnmundo2.png
521 KB, 605x800
More things! I want to get a good thread going here, definite invite for others to come and have fun drawing
>>
File: Jinxydick_upload.png (2 MB, 542x800) Image search: [Google]
Jinxydick_upload.png
2 MB, 542x800
>>
File: Succulent_VenomUP.png (379 KB, 435x700) Image search: [Google]
Succulent_VenomUP.png
379 KB, 435x700
Last example spam, more recent i guess?
>>
Draw Airi the nine tailed fox dominating Akali The Fist of Shadow. Airi holding a leash around Akali's neck as Akali is forced to lick or kiss Airi's ass.
>>
>>167889
Starting thisn soon, i like it.
>>
>>167891
Awesome. Can't wait
>>
Can you do Jinx tied up with her own hair instead of ropes sitting in Vi's lap as Vi fingers her and licks one of her nipples.
>>
Could you do something with Quinn and Shyvana?
>>
Holy crap last two days have been a whirlwind out of nowhere. Imma work on these tonight after I eat to wind down.
>>
File: 1434773521505.jpg (61 KB, 1205x881) Image search: [Google]
1434773521505.jpg
61 KB, 1205x881
Draw Bill Nye and Miss Frizzle
>>
File: giphy.gif (474 KB, 426x249) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
474 KB, 426x249
please
>>
Draw a futa Poppy fucking Garen in standing congress

emphasis in size difference, with her cock bigger than his and his body much bigger than hers.
>>
>>168852
yes this omg
>>
>>172105
pls yes
>>
>>167877
more
>>
Due to unforseen circumstances I'm only able to art at lunch, do not worry things will be drawn, but dont except any color until i get my day off probably tomorrow
>>
>>175521
..awww...
....waiting...
>>
rip
>>
Haaa...hahaha.ha. finally free, no longer stuck dead in the water from 5am to 11pm every day, i am going to draw. So. Much.
>>
>>179547
Great can you do mine which was first >>167889
>>
>>167877
Well this didn't go places
>>
Cassiopeia roughly forcing herself on Draven, who has his legs tied up by her tail and his wrists held down by her talon-y hands. No futa.
>>
>>167877
Request robot girl ahgeao
>>
Lux, any skin, in latex please
>>
Jinx getting sprayed on by like 3 guys in the face with cum and in her mouth. I'll love you forever.
>>
File: Slayer_Jinx_1 copy.png (1 MB, 800x618) Image search: [Google]
Slayer_Jinx_1 copy.png
1 MB, 800x618
>>186917

Your love may be unrequited considering how much I love the new skin. I'm just drawing right now, I'll add color to my favorites later, and I"ll do these in the order that suites my fancy.
>>
>>183072
are... are you requesting Orianna then?
>>
>>189588
and yeah I know it's messy, I haven't drawn in forever so there's that
>>
Full view of caitlyn and miss fortune's big ass
>>
File: lulufacesit.png (331 KB, 593x705) Image search: [Google]
lulufacesit.png
331 KB, 593x705
Just travelling through and found this thread, thought some of you might like it~!
>>
Ahri, having been frozen by Ashe's ult, with some of her clothes broken off and futa Ashe having her way with her helpless body.
>>
File: Tristana Velkoz.jpg (234 KB, 1240x705) Image search: [Google]
Tristana Velkoz.jpg
234 KB, 1240x705
Requesting Tristana getting probed by Velkoz . Possibly with her being oviposited with void eggs? If that's not what you're into that's cool too, tentacles is fine.

(do we need to post reference pics? Drawfags should know what the characters look like, but I'll do it to be on the safe side)
>>
>>190570
>kinda big
>>
>>190973
>smaller
>>
>>190973
Literally the only reason that's there is because an artist did another tristana drawing and just made her a regular human in a wig. While it was awfully nice of them to draw it the end result wasn't what I asked for (size difference/shortstacks are my biggest fetish). So for any future requests I've been making sure the same mistake doesn't happen again, hence the stupid annotations.
>>
File: Jinx2.png (189 KB, 654x588) Image search: [Google]
Jinx2.png
189 KB, 654x588
>>
>>190570
>old tristana was blue
>new tristana design has a tint of purple
>tristana was extensively probed by Vel'koz and turned purple-ish due to slight corruption
yes plz
>>
>>191422
Oh fuck yes.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.