[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arsène Schrauwen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 249
NSFW

October 16th
October 23rd
November 6th
>>
Please refrain from posting images during this storytime. Otherwise, I might run out of room.
>>
And don't forget to keep this thread bumped and alive during the breaks.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>it's a Street Sign captcha
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
I hope that nobody on /aco/ is offended by the sight of nude human male penis.

I can't post this comic on /co/ because of pages like this one.
>>
>>
>>
>it's a guro page
>>
>>
Okay, time for a break.

Keep this thread alive and I'll continue next week.
>>
I love this comic OP. Thanks for posting
>>
Cool, one of my absolute favorite comics.
>>
the simple art only enhances the story.
well done.
>>
Beautiful, OP. Seriously enjoying the modernist vibes, and your texture and color palette are on point.

A/10, please continue!
>>
>>124951
Is this a YIFY review?
>>
is it possible to save all pics from a thread in batch?

> OP you're a good guy
>>
>>126148
You can just download the comic, tbh (to be honest).

Arsene Schrauwen by Olivier "Ollie" Schrauwen (2014) (digital-Empire)
http://www.mediafire.com/?8v8luhv2zmg8i94/

If you can't wait until October 23rd, this is what you need.
>>
2008fag here, I'd like to thank you OP. I never heard about this guy and I really like his drawing style.

I even bought some of his works. It's the first time 4chan made me bought a book. Times are changing!
>>
Tomorrow.
>>
Tomorrow?
>>
Today?
>>
Soon?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Okay, let's take another break.

If this thread is still alive in two weeks then I will attempt to post some more.

Don't forget to bump.
>>
>not soon
>the opposite of soon
>>
>>141617

"Boy" spotting on this page
>>
Op, thank you so much for posting this never seen this before
>>
ditto. never seen this, dig it. thx.
>>
This is your regularly-scheduled dose of bump.
>>
Why is this here
>>
>>152705
You can't post girlnipples or boypenises on /co/.
>>
If he had but listened to Lippens he mightn't have gotten those sores in his mouth. Syphilis in such heat takes but a day to have symptoms. Perhaps it is the elephant worm from drinking water leaking through the damaged roof of the hut. It might be tadpoles growing in the warm and wet fissures found among the epithelial cells inside his mouth.

We shall see!

Major Reginald Pewthierry, RAF retd
>>
This was really artistic thank you, felt like nothing I have read before.

Can someone please explain the taping your underwear to your skin?
>>
>>153280
no, nobody can think for you. Re-read it.
>>
>>153280
>>153280
Arsène is deathly afraid of the Elephant Worm present in Every drop of water in the tropical colony. He had a drink at the bar on the steamboat with Lippens, who warned him of this threat. Arsène refuses to drink water, or bathe in it, and keeps his penis taped over, and underwear sealed to his skin with bandages, tape, or bandaids sealing the waistband, and leg holes. This advice is not exactly correct.

One can Boil water for drinking and tooth brushing purposes. It is necessary to wear footwear to avoid roundworm (ascaria / ascarids). At the time no known cure for elephantiasis existed. Actually the elephantiasis worm (Filarioidea) enters via mosquito bites from the genus Brugia and genus Wuchereria. It takes years of Ivermectin, or Diethylcarbamazine to stop the worms from growing or reproducing, and one has to wait until the worms die of old age inside you. It isn't from water, it's from Mosquito larvae hatching and living in the water and growing to adulthood and biting you. The Mosquitos get the Fililarioidea from unprotected sex with another mosquito and then give mammals a nasty disease which to mosquitoes is merely an annoying STD that causes their junk to be itchy rather a lot. This is easily solved, being a mosquito they simply have more sex which temporarily desensitizes their junk.

Tl;dr ignore last two sentences as they are less than factual.
>>
>>153280
what
>>
two weeks..
>>
File: 2493_4e6c_500.jpg (86 KB, 500x249) Image search: [Google]
2493_4e6c_500.jpg
86 KB, 500x249
this is my personal remembering that yesterday is 2 weeks for me, because this is y personal blog.
>>
>>155497
>>117278
>Please refrain from posting images during this storytime. Otherwise, I might run out of room.
>>
>>117424

I wonder if the artist actually wants us to wait a week, and if do, why? I just continued reading business as usual because I was really enjoying the book.
>>
>>157557
>breaking the rules
I'm calling the cops on you, to be dishonest.
>>
>>153383
>>153383
Thank you so much, I am a total idiot because I remember all that stuff but probably didn't connect what I saw to the tape or something or skipped a panel accidentally. Sorry to piss anyone off with a dumb question.
>>
>>126148
google DownThemAll
>>
>>159310

That's me. Rule breaker. I'm too cool for school.
>>
>>117274
03AHJ_Vut5cvCC4XR6urz01lzqz8tJQk26h6joq_pLNTiTf3Mdko09b5sWWJTsw9tsVOKc1eYEwFSLN9rUyZrVFfiwjRd7mXqXUioYH34Vf92HuZU8CW4x26BT3ej3R5hKIyPvydqWWOFFsA0Uk1zC4hGy5B2WW7DL3aFt4-ipeOUFZqi0eHg_JvDOrDbhIz5LIsa-BZ_Dss3MG8AyF8Wr44CCilhwKcaQF51Oxl80cckIj7fxXztnXHqnUtteHpipt00vPWePpIli991OxzOzsWjYCojI6gwYQApsHWBv212y84at7wzJ3qffHCHqtmxaeXcsbl_dZS8CErJjS_TvjVGngMQz0-FMniemMASWELnTi3m4XW9Ss8lS6LIyE4cHBzVy7AWbBgjzFCSExeOQ24Q2A1gP7-_brocZKFzPEjp89tSzxcsvm5c
>>
>>154714
Actually it's just one week.
>>
>>160001
It is easily explained: you averted your eyes when you saw dick like any reasonable hetero might have. I had assumed he was merely an alcoholic imitially, because trappist cannot be that good, alcohol will dehydrate you. i thought arsène was simply going to die of kidney / liver failure because of dehydration. I thought the story would end with him realising the pool had fresh water (reasonably fresh) to drink and would have been nursed back to health by Marieke after she discovered him collapsed within a few meters of crawling towards his goal.
>>
I think the delay suggested by op & author are meant to use the technique of "investment" to let Arsène's infatuation grow within us as we root for him to get what he likes. i cannot find my cigarettes and i have been looking for several minutes- i dont smoke. i feel disconnected from my person o i have to go? yes there is someone downstairs uwho might nkow whonmihjt help me?!
i habe been typing only usinf my left eye as the screen or tv bmAkes my eyes (both remarkably ache )'
>>
I just finished the entirety of this. A very interesting book. I did not follow his instructions regarding waiting 1/2 weeks in between parts, although I can understand how that would change the reading experience. Maybe I'll re-read it in a year or two, properly this time.
>>
>>117274
This comic made me kek
>>
>>163886
>I did not follow his instructions
Hopefully Hiro will ban you.
>>
monday bump
>>
Wednesday bump y'all. Take care of this pls.
>>
>>117274
Oh, i have been meaning to read this for quite a while, thank OP.
>>
Keep thread alive!
>>
>>117274
Sooooo
>>
Bompeo
>>
Today's the day!!!!!
>>
Fuck yeah anons
>>
Hi there.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 249

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.