[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obese mythological wenches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /aco/ - Adult Cartoons

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 59
Fat monster girls thread? They seem to do better here than on /d/.

Possible writefagging to follow. Chubby chasing xenophiles, assemble!
>>
Should have started with this one, asses always get more posts than bellies.
>>
File: mermaid1.png (101 KB, 371x444) Image search: [Google]
mermaid1.png
101 KB, 371x444
why didn't you just post this in the fat thread you retard?
>>
>>101429

Because people are sensitive and non-xenophiles would have flipped a nut.
>>
>>
>>
File: 1443883947820[2].png (586 KB, 1280x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443883947820[2].png
586 KB, 1280x1080
>>
File: 1443977443576[1].jpg (106 KB, 727x1098) Image search: [Google]
1443977443576[1].jpg
106 KB, 727x1098
>>
>you will never have an obese, alcoholic oni girlfriend who goes full "snu snu" mode whenever she drinks
>which is all the time

why even live, etc.
>>
>>
Why are there so many of these
>>
>>
File: 1440161997109.png (297 KB, 864x864) Image search: [Google]
1440161997109.png
297 KB, 864x864
>>
>>104332
ew
>>
>>104552
If you don't like this stuff being here.

Then speak up more or the mods will think you guys are becoming accustomed to /d/ content on here.
>>
>>102385

Drunk fatty is best fatty.
>>
>>105410
Nah
>>
>>105609
nope
>>
>>101424
>>101424
>>
>>109907
How does it feel being so wrong
>>
>>102385
I literally took up learning 3D modeling so I could make a fat Oni girl.
And I stopped when I realized it's hard as shit but still fat onis bro
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 978x679) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 978x679
Had a pretty odd dream. Had a pretty normal day, but a dullahan tried to come into my house, presumably to reap my soul. But she got stuck in the window, so I pulled a tube out of nowhere and something poured through it and made her even fatter and stuck there.
Woke up crazy aroused and wrote that much down at least. The rest is still fuzzy.
>>
File: charlotte mouth.jpg (37 KB, 769x694) Image search: [Google]
charlotte mouth.jpg
37 KB, 769x694
Well, the last thread was awesome. So here, have some unfinished monsterfats I was working on.
>>
File: tumblr_nqn0ccCMtI1u2mjcko2_1280.png (380 KB, 1250x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqn0ccCMtI1u2mjcko2_1280.png
380 KB, 1250x750
>>
File: faeries.jpg (22 KB, 236x295) Image search: [Google]
faeries.jpg
22 KB, 236x295
>>102385
>You wife will never been taken to the land of faeries, where time is queer.
>She will never have dinner among the strange folk who live there.
>She will never not realize that years are passing in her feast, a months of constant gorging fatten her to the size of a house.
>She will never return to you tenfold after you had thought her dead.
>You will never weep tears of joy into her enormous bosum.
Cén fáth beo?
>>
>>117205

:o

More?
>>
>>117226
I've always wanted a fat fairy/pixie gf. Too bad life had other plans, eh?
>>
>>117205

That's fucking arousing anon. Good work.

>>117226

I'm more of a "girl eats Faerie food and is stuck in an endless, lonely cycle of gluttony" guy myself but 10 points to Ravenclaw
>>
>>113381
>>102385
>>115487

The thread is tanking because no one ever creates OC. So fuck it, new Anonicus adventure. Seems like people are somewhat interested in Oni girls today, so I'll do that.

>Prince Anonicus of the Castle of Reee, noble patron of chivalry and total closet xenophile, was having difficulty finishing his quest to eradicate voracious monster-women from the land. He had recently encountered a cruel sphinx, but instead of being a carnivorous menace, she'd turned out to be a spoiled fat cat, so bloated on stolen goods she could hardly walk.
>And because he'd insisted on abducting her from her canyon hideout to prove he'd defeated her, his top questing speed was now... About three miles per hour.
>"I'm so HUNGRY!" whined the Sphinx, panting as she hauled herself through the bamboo jungle behind Anonicus. The elven rope around her neck kept her under control, but in truth the knight didn't think she'd run. Because she COULDN'T run. The Sphinx had lost a few pounds since they'd left the desert and entered the East Lands, but her belly still flopped and dragged through the dirt, bloated feline limbs working overtime to haul her obese mass through the jungle. Her fur-lined flanks scraped against tall stalks of bamboo, her upper human-torso coated in sweat and jiggling like mad. "Curse your cruelty... It's so hot and sticky here! C-can't I have a snack? Please? I'm dying!"
>Anonicus rolled his eyes. "We literally entered this forest five minutes ago."
>"Yes, but--"
>"And I'm pretty sure I fed you five minutes ago."
>"But--but--" A feline whimper sounded from behind him. "I'll suck you off! Please? Just a snack?"
>"Fine." They had established a primitive master-and-subject relationship: the knight had a Cornucopia of Foodholding stolen from her lair, and he also had the "spiced sausage" she craved so badly after years in the desert. "But if you get gassy again, I'm tying you to a tree."
>>
>>120036

>"Nomf, glrp, slrp." The Sphinx ate like the ravenous beast she was: in the space of seconds, the jerky was gone, and her flabby brown breasts, chins and belly were scattered with crumbs of dried meat. "It's not--urp--my fault I get that way. Your filthy human food has too many carbs--it's how I wound up like this!"
>"Guess you should have stuck to a protein diet." Anonicus slashed and hacked at the bamboo in front of him, listening carefully for monsters. "Hold still for a second."
>She sniffled, crossing pudgy arms over her swollen gut. "Maybe if I had more FOOD, I'd be less fidgety..."
>"Oh, for the love of--" Tossing her a buttered roll from the cornucopia (he still had no idea how the bread got on those) Anonicus opened his helmet, cocking his ear to the wind. The sphinx tore into her fattening treat as he squinted through the green. "Running water! Come on, chubby. The cornucopia doesn't do water, only food. We need to tank up!"
>"More walking?" the Sphinx whined, but obeyed when he tugged on her leash, gnawing at the magic rope with leonine teeth. As they approached the spring through the bamboo, she yelped, a slap of flesh announcing she had stopped.
>"What is it?" Anonicus turned, concerned... only to stare, disgusted.
>"I'm... I'm stuck..." The overweight monster had wedged herself between two walls of bamboo, her fat spilling between them and oozing onto the soil. "Oof! Rrgh, look what you've done, human! We should've stayed in the desert!"
>"Yeah, and if we had, you'd be too fat to ever leave. Just stay there a second." Trying to ignore the hard-on in his armor as the Sphinx grunted and gasped behind him, he inspected the spring, wrinkling his nose.
>"Wait. This isn't water. It's... Sake?"
>>
File: alien_girl_by_onlyxsfan-d4y5hia.jpg (268 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
alien_girl_by_onlyxsfan-d4y5hia.jpg
268 KB, 800x800
>>120119

Should I keep going or is there no hope for man?
>>
>>122122
I don't really care , this board is shit infested with pushy normies who think they're internet tough guys
>>
>>122122
Please, there is still heroes left in man. You keep posting anonicus and I'll create more rough sketchy OC.
>>
>>120036
>>120119

I love these threads, Zob. I've just gotten in the habit of not posting because ReCaptcha is shit.
>>
>>122122
Go for it Zob, the world needs more people like you.
>>
>>
>>101424
Please go back to fucking D, where this weird gross shit belongs.
>>
>>123293
Fuck off you cocksucking normie cuck
>>
>>122218
>>123461

>normie maymay outside /r9k/

it begins
I just ignore shitposters, it's easier that way

>>122269
>>122300
>>122535

th-thanks brehs ;_;

>"Why would a fountain be filled with... Sake?" Anonicus recognized the potent rice wine from his adventures in the Land of Sexy Catgirls, some miles to the north. Perhaps it was a magic spring?
>Or perhaps the explanation was less... fantastic.
>The sound of heavy footsteps made him leap up, grasping his sword. The Sphinx was still struggling to free her swollen girth from the bamboo, grumbling and wobbling as she cursed her waistline, the gods, and Anonicus' mother.
>A reddish, amazonian shape lurched into the clearing: an oni, the ogre-girls famous for their crushing strength. This one wore a loincloth and little else, and had a huge, puffy beer-belly slapping heavy and round against her thighs. Blinking at the two of them, the monster-girl belched, the stench of alcohol filling the area. "Who'zat? Gedda fuck away from my booze pool, you URRP, you HIC pipsqueaks!"
>The sphinx growled, catlike, but her fear was betrayed by a small toot from her bloated rear flanks. Anonicus found himself instinctively moving to protect her, spacing himself between the oni and the morbidly obese lion-girl. It wasn't just because the Sphinx was proof of his adventurous victories: he kind of liked her, in an odd, abusive way that led to more angry sex than romantic cuddling. Whether or not she returned his feelings, he was determined to guard her. "Back off, beast! Or taste the sting of my--"
>The oni swatted him and he flew into the bamboo, armor clanging off the stalks. "BURRPH. Lil' shiny douche. Gedda fuck off m'land." She turned her gaze to the Sphinx, whose noble brown visage went a couple shades paler. "What're you? Some kinda marshmallow tiger?" Hiccuping, the oni licked her lips. "Got a lot of BLARPH meat on you, don't ya? Urph..."
>>
>>123634

>"Oof! Nngh, hff, get away!" The Sphinx fought to free herself, and gained a few inches of freedom--but then her own flesh dragged her down again, panting and out of breath. "I know many dark and mystic *wheeze* magicks! You had best... Huff... Beware!"
>The oni snorted, setting her customary jar of sake next to the pool and leaning on her club. Her breasts, not quite as large as the sphinx's but a solid CCC nonetheless, bounced hypnotically every time she hiccuped, her cheeks shining with drink. "You ain't going nowhere, kitty-cat, not with that--hic, belly. Lookit you! What--HIC--what'd you do, eat a Sand Wyrm? Haw!" She passed wind with an expression of debauched content, biting her lip.
>"You disgusting brute... I am just inconvenienced. Soon I will break out of this trap of yours, and--"
>"Trap? That ain't no trap. Yer just... EYURRP, too big for the path, hic."
>Now it was the sphinx's turn to have red cheeks. "I admit. I've, huff, I've grown accustomed to the knight's um, attentions. But not by choice--"
>"Heh. I betcha have," slurred the oni, plucking the Cornucopia of Foodholding from where it had fallen from Anonicus' inventory. Shaking it, she was pleased to find a pile of sugary cinnamon rolls pop out. "Urp. Well, that's some magicky shit alright. Can you make it do booze?"
>Smirking slightly, the Sphinx crossed her arms over her pendulous, fattened breasts. "I shall tell you... If you answer my riddle."
>The oni scowled, hefting her club. "You ever URRP hit a slime with a club, really really hard? They pop--hic!--jush like balloons. You're lookin' pretty slime-like to me.."
>As the ogre prodded her flabby, quarter-ton belly with the club, the sphinx began to sweat like the pig she resembled. "Alright! I'll--" TOOT! "I'll tell you how to use it! Just please don't p-pop me... I'm too beautiful to go below zero HP!"
>>
>>123736
I am way too emotionally invested
>>
Bump?
>>
Giving this a bump for later.
>>
>>
File: shark3.png (222 KB, 1133x800) Image search: [Google]
shark3.png
222 KB, 1133x800
>>
File: huge.jpg (198 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
huge.jpg
198 KB, 500x650
>>
Did I hear a call for chubby Xenos?
>>
File: 1382053127.akelyx_ventyvent.jpg (107 KB, 1280x596) Image search: [Google]
1382053127.akelyx_ventyvent.jpg
107 KB, 1280x596
>>
>>
File: vampire.jpg (49 KB, 540x445) Image search: [Google]
vampire.jpg
49 KB, 540x445
>>132873
>>132875
>>132878
Oh god yes, these are the best.
>>
>>123293
You're jacking it to children's cartoons.
You are rubbing your dick.
To cartoons.
Meant to entertain children.
Which in some cases are children.
Don't ever forget that you greasy man child.

The only reason we're here is because our native board can't read and pound their meat at the same time, and gets angry when too many words show up.
>>
File: charlotte 2 hair.jpg (51 KB, 908x1127) Image search: [Google]
charlotte 2 hair.jpg
51 KB, 908x1127
>>133728
Fuck that. I'm here because my native board ALWAYS had fetish threads. You think we discussed Passion Patties so much because we were riveted by the PLOT?

Anyway, thanks for the patience, have more shitty sketches of monster belly girl.
>>
ew
>>
>mad scientist stitches together ideal woman from various corpses.
>decides to use the stomach of an elephant
>Monster flees into the mountains, gorging itself to capacity.
>Eventually demands the doctor give her a mate.
>>
File: gorbalt.png (741 KB, 981x975) Image search: [Google]
gorbalt.png
741 KB, 981x975
on another note

i drew this... thing
>>
ew
>>
>>135743
>>142191
stop
if you don't like it go away
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 980x950) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 980x950
Not the best but keeping the thread breathing
>>
>>132875
>>132878

>obese xenos

Now I've literally actually seen everything.
>>
File: nalla_ii_i_by_solios-d9a051a[1].jpg (139 KB, 1123x711) Image search: [Google]
nalla_ii_i_by_solios-d9a051a[1].jpg
139 KB, 1123x711
Jesus christ these threads are dead. What are we missing, /aco/? Should we put up signs? "Free chubby monster poon"?

Anyway. Should I continue oni girl meets/sexes fatty sphinx? I feel like it's niche but I do want to keep going.
>>
>>146399
Zob. Come on now. When have you asked this question and we've said no?

The answer is yes.
It was always yes.
It will always be yes.
>>
File: nalla_ii_ii_by_solios-d9c9l4f.jpg (290 KB, 1120x880) Image search: [Google]
nalla_ii_ii_by_solios-d9c9l4f.jpg
290 KB, 1120x880
>>146399
>>
>>146399
Niche is what this thread is all about! I think it's great. While this thread putters along compared to the fat girl general, it creates a lot of new, unique content.

If you write more Oni, I'm going to draw some Oni
>>
>>146399
this board is garbage zob. I'd sooner tell you to take your shit to BBW-chan rather than stay in this wasteland
>>
>>147193
>This board is garbage, go to the other garbage board
>>
>>139280
Cool. I'm a sucker for green and piercings/bling.

>>143844
Nice
>>
File: 1441714780022.png (837 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1441714780022.png
837 KB, 1200x900
I can do Writefaggotry as well, What does the board request?
>>
File: 1441714866310.png (565 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1441714866310.png
565 KB, 900x900
>>149444
>>
File: 1441714898011.png (741 KB, 1100x735) Image search: [Google]
1441714898011.png
741 KB, 1100x735
>>149448
>>
File: 1441714970657.png (869 KB, 855x1000) Image search: [Google]
1441714970657.png
869 KB, 855x1000
>>149453
>>
File: 1441715002680.png (947 KB, 1200x938) Image search: [Google]
1441715002680.png
947 KB, 1200x938
>>149454
>>
File: tumblr_nvj8izLeiu1rmhvd9o1_1280.jpg (162 KB, 679x843) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvj8izLeiu1rmhvd9o1_1280.jpg
162 KB, 679x843
>>
>>149444
I got this huge thing for powerful/dangerous mythological creatures (werewolves, dragons, Centaurs whatever) being forcibly or willingly treated like cows/pigs until they become docile and accept their feedings/fattenings.
>>
>>149480
Well good sir, I happen to have two stories under my belt about dragons getting fattened up. I think i can do a third.
>>
>>149490
Maybe a giant or just a really awesome knight of the Anonicus vein?

Or maybe this is a world with dragon riders, and therefor dragon eggs, and therefor dragon breeding sows?
>>
>>149530
I've got some ideas now, I should have something later today.

In the mean time, Sause? >>132558
>>
>>149490

>Xeltilanon is back

Aww shit nigga, collab when?

>The Oni guffawed, smacking the Sphinx's mammoth ass with her club. The weapon made a meaty THWACK as it landed, and the stinging and jiggling made the Sphinx grow florid with rage... and wet with frustration.
>"Cease your abuses! I'll tell you how it works. Just get me out of here..." She cast a simple charm spell, working sensual magic into her lips and eyes, praying the Oni didn't have high Spell Resistance. "Please." The fact that the spell was followed by a small fart didn't seem to stop the magic working.
>The oni's eyes clouded, as the combination of drink and sorcery warped her mind. "Fuckin'...whatever. Fat cat quadrupeds think you can just order us ogres around... HURP!" The oni lumbered around to the rear of the Sphinx, planting her hands on the dome of gut that reached out to either side of the creature. Fumbling and grabbing, she managed to grasp twin palm-fulls of quivering fuzzy ass-meat, sinking her red-skinned fingers into the overfed flesh.
>The Sphinx sunk her fangs into her lower lip to stop from moaning. "Stop copping a feel and push, you brute...I mean, you lovely creature." She saw the Cornucopia of Foodholding lying nearby, and her stomach growled. Thanks to Anonicus it had been days since she'd gone more than half an hour without a meal.
>"Hey, be HIC nice, ya big pudding." The oni shoved her strong hands into the twin hills of fat that was the Sphinx's rump, and heaved, her enormous strength only succeeding in sliding the monster-girl forward a few inches. The oni sniffed the air, licking her lips as a decidedly... Musky smell emanated from between the blubbery slabs of buttock.
>"Heh heh.... Gettin' a little wound up, urrp, aint'cha?"
>"Silence! Continue pushing!" The Sphinx was panting now, struggling to keep her instincts at bay. So fat she couldn't even touch herself without a telekinesis spell, she'd been dependent on Anonicus for constant sex... and now he was unconscious.
>>
>>149814
You keep on with Anonicus verse, And i'll continue Chubby Dragon Nerd, Xeltil Verse. Their bellies will meet in the middle.
>>
>>149814
I love stuckage dude, but I'd rather the sphinx use the ogre to feed her even huger than just lezzing out
>>
File: oni.jpg (345 KB, 990x1400) Image search: [Google]
oni.jpg
345 KB, 990x1400
>write a shitload of inter-monstergirl sex
>accidentally press "backspace"
>everything gone

Well fuck you too, you assfucking shitcunting keyboard. Fuck you too.

Be back folks, the tard rage will wear off eventually.
>>
File: ChubbyDragon.png (650 KB, 1200x1175) Image search: [Google]
ChubbyDragon.png
650 KB, 1200x1175
>>149444
If I remember correctly, there was a request that went along with pic related back on /d/
>young, fit dragoness wakes up from a hibernation
>discovers the land around her cave is now incredibly fertile
>discovers a lone hunter/ex-adventurer
>because of [plot devices], he takes her in and shares his store of meats and such with her
>lewd stuffings ensue
>lewd chubs ensue
>>
>>150150
>>150507

I'll work on some more Anonicus soon. In the meantime, have a cute/sad little Monster-Musume esque story about a harpy girl who lives in a dumpster and eats thrown-out food, and her caretaker-slash-boyfriend who enables her... a little too much.

http://pastebin.com/CFQEbtwB

Inspired by that one Sakurai drawing of the "city harpy" who lives in a dump like a vulture and eats trash. Sexy, I know, but I do love me some dirty girls.
>>
>>101424
Fact, chubby, obese, bbw, slob, flabby, pudgy, corpulent, heavy.

Choose a tag an use it, no fetish is worth a dozen filters.
>>
>>151402
Alrighty! after 4chan unfucked itself for me, i should have a start to the next chapter of Dragons getting fat later this evening.

>Three young dragonesses are traveling to Big Sister Xeltil's place for holiday.
>However they decide to sample the local flavors and end up biting off more than they could chew.
>>
>>151447
We'll use "the" just for you.
>>
>>150708
CTRL Z dude. Undos the last action. It would have all just popped back up.....
>>
Loss weight
>>
>>133871
Is the realistic face really what you wanted to go for? Just opinion, it usually seem really uncanny to me.
>>
>>151803

That command only works if your cursor is still in the same text field/same page, friend. My browser jumped like three pages back, no recovering that bad boy.

>>151538

>Wyrmling weight gain

Yes please. Could we get a side of incest with that?
>>
>>152701
I was happy it didn't come out "Not completely fucked up." I could try a redraw tonight, but it will probably be shitty.
>>
>>153203

Incest is only wrong if there's a chance to produce a child from it. And we've got three girls here.
>>
File: 1441965049579.png (372 KB, 1000x749) Image search: [Google]
1441965049579.png
372 KB, 1000x749
>>
>>
File: 1292570400057.jpg (178 KB, 888x683) Image search: [Google]
1292570400057.jpg
178 KB, 888x683
>>
>>153328

Do it to it! Any OC is good OC.

>>153357

Technically that's correct! Bonus points if one of the wyrmlings is totally into it and helps Xeltil/her familiar seduce the other two.
>>
>>151402

And now I give you The Harpening, part 2. Less gas, a bit more sex. Don't worry, the gas and gaining will be back in a BIG way soon.

http://pastebin.com/kujsa4F5
>>
>>154992
If this weren't vore it would be really good.
>>
>>155743
Help. I'm too daft to really get what the payment was
Did she drink blood from him?
>>
>>155743
looks painful
>>
>>155743
Is there any place I can read all your stories?
>>
>>157047

My deviantart has a couple of old ones but none of the monster stuff. It's too much effort to post consistently and I'm trying to publish outside 4chan someday, so I don't want a clear trail to my monster smut. If you want a particular story though, just ask. I should have it somewhere.

>>156712

There was Medusa snu snu. I actually wanted to do a whole steamy MILFy sex scene with the fat harpy girl acting voyeur but I ran out of time. I'll try again today.
>>
>>149455
Moar fat centaurs please
>>
>>151538
>>153203
>The forest sings with wildlife. The summer sun graced the land with a cozy glow. All was calm, peaceful and-
>"HURRY THE FUCK UP YOU LAZY BUMS!"
>Three young dragonesses were outside a large cave entrance. One was coated in silver scales, another was coated in Green, and the final one was coated in Red.
>"Relax Celly, Xeltil's crib ain't going anywhere..." The green dragon, the runt of the three. She was barely larger than a mastiff, she pulled her belongings in a sleeping bag. "Uggh... I just wanted to veg out on the couch this summer" She pouted. The sliver dragon snarled.
> "Weeeell... Look who thinks she's the eldest." The sliver dragon, whom towered over her younger sibling being the size of a Clydesdale. "Well Tsaa'kana, What do suggest we do this summer?"
>"Sit on the couch, eat Candied goblins, sleep, rinse and repeat." Tsaa responded.
>"Ugh, i'm not wasting the summer on the damn couch!" Celly said, "I wanna DO things."

>"M-mom said no fighting" The, until now, silent red dragon, whom bridged the gap between The small Tsaa'kana, and the larger Celidona, squeaked out an interjection.
>"Oh Right i forgot! Thank you Nixi... You know what else mom said? Get out of the lair!" Celly roard at Tsaa. Nixithelmux, shrank at the sound
>The green dragon pouted. "Mreh!"
>"Comon girls! Think of the sights!"
>Tsaa sat unimpressed, Nixi let herself ponder
>"... And the activities..."
>Tsaa yawned, Nixi scratched her chin "It does get dull here"
>"...The food..."
>Tsaa relented that point, Nixi smiled at the thought.
>"And most importantly... The boys~!"
>both the younger siblings blushed at the idea.
>"Fiiiine... but i am NOT walking the whole way, you're buying us a ride."
>"This is gonna be the best summer vacation ever, Just you wait!"
>>
>>158007

>more xeltlil

YAS
YASSS
>>
>>155743
Link to part 1 plz?
>>
>>158606

See

>>151402
>>
Alright, I'll bite.
Is there something specifically under-represented in this sort of fetish out there? A specific breed, or gender, maybe both? I'll be willing to pump out some OC if I get someone askin for something specific. I hate that some fetishes just get no love, sometimes
>>
>>158993
There is almost nothing for fire girls
>>
>>158993
I think hermaphrodite is the most underrepresented sex, unless you're counting sexless things like robots or niche things like cuntboys.

Demons that aren't about gluttony or pride? You'll see "Look at me I'm a big fat slob" obese demons all the time, always focusing on the "big fat slob" (gluttony) or "Look at me" (pride). Enormous cuntboy of wrath that smothers you with one set of folds or another? A Daemonette of Lust that's become sexually frustrated after excessive heft stopped being attractive to much of the world?
>>
>>158007

Will have the rest out later, Sick as hell atm.
>>
File: cerberus.jpg (83 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
cerberus.jpg
83 KB, 500x667
>>
File: cerberus 2.jpg (83 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
cerberus 2.jpg
83 KB, 500x667
>>159548
>>
File: serveimage[1].gif (38 KB, 250x197) Image search: [Google]
serveimage[1].gif
38 KB, 250x197
>>158993

I have to say, I don't think I've ever once--EVER--encountered a smut story or piece of art involving fat Rokuro-kubi, the Japanese yokai spirits who seem to be normal people but whose necks elongate in the night. They featured in a Hellboy animated movie but I don't think I've ever seen any porn of them.

Imagine a girl who by night uses her long sinuous neck to stick her head into pantries, breweries or kitchens, gorging herself. Then by day her family wonders why she's ballooned, a samurai is hired to protect her from the "demons" fattening her but what a tweest, she's a yokai. Then they fuck or something, I dunno.

>>159067

This is a cool idea too.
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.