[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kantai Collection: KanColle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 224
File: 001.png (2 MB, 1128x1600) Image search: [Google]
001.png
2 MB, 1128x1600
Translation extravaganza.
>>
File: 010-011.png (4 MB, 2272x1600) Image search: [Google]
010-011.png
4 MB, 2272x1600
>>141710263
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WChTqYlDjtI

Third Anniversary
Thank you for your patronage.

This is the fourth spring since the birth of KanColle, meaning it's time to celebrate its third anniversary.
We've come this far thanks to the admirals that have supported KanColle, the game about shipgirls and fleets composed of them. Thank you very much. From the bottom of my heart, I express my thanks.

KanColle began as a very small game about the vessels that once fought and sank - about sharing their struggles and final moments and passing them on. I believe that the shipgirls have a truly happy life under the care and love of their admirals.

My hope is that those girls that once sailed the seas and now sleep in the depths of the oceans will someday hear this thought and prayer from each and every one of us - that they have not been forgotten.

During its four year course, KanColle has changed little by little, yet its foundation remains the same - facing and advancing forward bit by bit, toward the future.

Thank you very much to the admirals that have supported KanColle.

Please continue to support KanColle and its shipgirls into their fourth year.

KanColle Operation Naval District, Development/Operation Supervision,
Tanaka Kensuke
>>
File: 018_table.png (99 KB, 1870x285) Image search: [Google]
018_table.png
99 KB, 1870x285
>>141710302
KanColle: A Strategy Chronology

I went and typeset this shit in Excel because I'm a madman.

Next is the Yoshinori interview, which is stupidly long and probably shouldn't be posted in full but fuck it. I'll try to break up the endless wall of text with relevant pictures.
>>
File: 028.png (3 MB, 1135x1600) Image search: [Google]
028.png
3 MB, 1135x1600
>>141710379
To the Fourth Year of KanColle...
A Discussion with Shizuma Yoshinori and Tanaka Kensuke
We sat down for a discussion-style interview with two supporters of KanColle during its three years and talked about the trails it's blazed and their thoughts on the fourth year of KanColle!

Precious production secrets and documents are unveiled and discussed for the first time!
Interviewer (I): Firstly, congratulations on KanColle's third anniversary!
Tanaka Kensuke (T): Thank you very much. Thanks for your hard work these three years, Shizuma-san!
Shizuma Yoshinori (S): I can't say enough how thankful I am. Thank you for your hard work all this time, Tanaka-san!

I: Moving on, these three years... It's actually been about four years since development began, correct? I'd like for us to look back on the path KanColle has taken. That being said, I don't think we have to stand on ceremony for a discussion like this, so I'd like it if you two freely reminisced (laugh).
T: Comptiq... you guys sure are as reckless as ever (laugh).
>>
File: 028_insert.png (378 KB, 416x593) Image search: [Google]
028_insert.png
378 KB, 416x593
>>141710433
I: Sorry (laugh). So first off, do you have any recollections of when your first request for Shizuma-san?
T: Ah, yes. I might've mentioned this elsewhere already, but the first thing I had Shizuma-san draw for us was actually a rough draft prototype for the Fubuki-class.
S: Ah, right, yeah.
T: And I took the rough draft, but my first thought wasn't "So this is the Fubuki-class!", but rather how fast she looked. To be honest, I thought, "This girl's Shimakaze, Shimakaze!", and with that intuition I went and said "Shizuma-san, I'm sorry, but could we make this girl Shimakaze instead?" (laugh).
S: Yeah, that's what happened. That rough is essentially what Shimakaze looks like today.
T: We kept her basically like that. Like a bunny, or at any rate a very fast-looking girl. Unlike the somewhat old-fashioned, heavily armed and mass produced Type Is... she looked more like a one-off, ridiculously fast girl, including her tone and manner.
S: Yeah. We've changed many minor aspects, but the ribbon on her head and her silhouette - the symbolic elements - were kept basically the same. Her hair, the coloring of her uniform, the details of her equipment and such have all changed, though.

Insert: The Rough Draft of Shimakaze, First Drawn as Fubuki
< Although there was only one Rensouhou-chan at the time, he was drawn basically the same as he is now. The slightly sinister look he gives off here became the essence of Amatsukaze's Rensouhou-kun and can still be felt there.
> Looking at this now, isn't it Shimakaze!? The coloring's basically the same, besides the hair. There's also a speaking tube on her breast, but this appears to have been used for Yukikaze.
>>
File: Library.png (719 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
Library.png
719 KB, 800x480
>>141710477
I: So that was how the design of the first shipgirl that KanColle pulled from, Shimakaze, was born. When'd that first exchange take place?
S: 2010... in Spring, I think?
T: Yeah. I made that arrangement with Shizuma-san about a year before launch. At that early stage, I had similarly asked Shibafu-san for designs of the Type I/II destroyers and the main group of carriers.
S: I think at the time, we were still figuring out the artstyle for shipgirl rigging. Once we came to an agreement on the world theme and design, we put off deciding just who would handle each ship. I was later given Shimakaze from earlier, as well as Yukikaze, Nagato, and Mutsu in a stream of assignments.
T: We agreed to have him do four ships... so I was really worried about what ships to ask from him. At launch, we weren't including the Yamato class and had decided on the Nagato class being the strongest surface vessels. As a result, we had him do a major part of the lineup. It goes without saying, but at launch Nagato and Mutsu were the largest and strongest of the implemented shipgirls.
Next was destroyers - from the beginning, I wanted the torpedo squadrons to be drawn with great care. At launch, the destroyer that became the center of the lineup, and who was overwhelmingly well-known and had many impressive tales to tell, was Yukikaze. And at the time, there was a destroyer that, among those not interested in warships, was not particularly well known and hadn't accomplished much but had incredible performance - Shimakaze.
I: These shipgirls are first in the library in-game, aren't they?
T: Yes, I remember arranging them precisely so these ships would have a strong impression.
>>
File: 1458047689606 shimakaze.jpg (2 MB, 4084x5968) Image search: [Google]
1458047689606 shimakaze.jpg
2 MB, 4084x5968
>>141710507
I: Tanaka-san, when'd you first get the chance to talk with Shizuma-san?
T: For a designer, I was obviously looking for someone who could draw cute girls... that being said, I also needed someone who could draw weapons to at least some degree... and give them the right feel, too... But KanColle had yet to launch, and a niche game about anthropomorphizing warships... there was still a lot to be decided upon... at the time, I went from artist to artist looking for one that could put my ideas to paper (and with the right feel!). I first met Shizuma-san while I was searching with that mindset. He was such a good artist, it seemed like he could pull anything off. Even meeting with him was exciting - it really made me look forward to the future!I: Wow, is that so?
T: Yes, production is a long road, so it was good he inspired such confidence. So the first thing we had Shizuma Heavy Industries* work on was the Fubuki-class, which ended up becoming the Shimakaze as we discussed earlier... the Shimakaze that had "Fubuki-class" written by her.
*By analogy to Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
S: And that's when he asked me "Please make this into Shimakaze!" (laugh).

T: Well, she was Shimakaze (laugh). Of course, she hadn't been carrying quintuple oxygen torpedoes back then, but once we put those in her design she played the role of Shimakaze perfectly.
S: Now that you mention it, there was only one Rensouhou-chan at first too, but during the development process we decided it'd be best to make it 3.
T: In that rought draft, she looked like she clung really tightly to Rensouhou-chan.
S: Yeah, initially she seemed to wield him quite fiercely.
>>
File: 029.png (3 MB, 1137x1600) Image search: [Google]
029.png
3 MB, 1137x1600
>>141710562
I: Shizuma-san, what was your first impression of Tanaka-san when you met him?
S: That he was a really passionate producer. My view of him hasn't really changed since then. In meetings and conversations, he acted as if that were his job description. When I was assigned work, I'd sometimes feel it was what I wanted to do all along, or that I couldn't turn him down.
I: And Tanaka-san, of Shizuma-san?
S: Like I said earlier - that he was so skilled and fun to work with! As all the admirals already know, he puts out an incredible amount of work, but meeting and talking with him as an illustrator really made one optimistic. He is a very, very important member of the KanColle staff.

I: What do you think about the admirals' reactions when the service began? Shimakaze seemed to have quite a presence.
T: When we first began, there was certainly the impression that Shimakaze had become our poster girl. Afterward, the "CarDiv1" and "Kongou-class" fanbases grew quite large as well.
S: To be frank, I had no idea she was going to become that popular. I had spent a lot of time fussing after I was formally given the job... After service began, I'd read the reports once in a while. It was in one of those that I read "Zekamashi's really popular!" - for a second, I wondered, "Who's 'Zekamashi'?" (laugh). After I thought about it a bit, I realized her name was written backwards like that on her life preserver and went "Ah, so they got it from here" in surprise (laugh).
T: We were really quite busy after that, so I don't remember it very well, but I'm pretty sure we had an exchange about that back then... mmm, it really does feel like it was ages ago (laugh).
>>
File: 029_insert1.png (740 KB, 507x892) Image search: [Google]
029_insert1.png
740 KB, 507x892
>>141710623

I: Afterward, the Yamato class were implemented, with Yamato during the summer event and Musashi during fall. What do you remember of when you decided on their implementation?
S: I felt like, "It's time, it's finally time, huh...". I already couldn't help but wonder what image I'd go for if I had to draw them, so when the time came I wasn't actually particularly worried. If I remember correctly, I discussed Yamato with Tanaka after game launch, and had the rough draft basically done before the summer. After that, I actually worked on the fine details until the last minute, but...
I: Then were you able to draw her fairly close to what you had envisioned her as?
S: Well, I checked over it a lot myself by trial and error, thinking "this'd be good" and such, but I think for the most part I was able to express everything I had wanted to. In designing a shipgirl, there's this sort of distance between the shipgirl and her rigging, which you need to fill in with the design. I was very happy to be able to make her into a real personality by filling in that gap with expression.
T: When the Yamato rough draft was first completed, that umbrella really left an impression. From the start, the Japanese umbrella mounted on that unique and striking mast of hers really engraved itself in the heart. "That's something only Shizuma-san could pull off", I thought. It seemed like a tricky approach, and yet he accomplised it so easily.

Insert: Musashi, Drawn to Contrast With Yamato
<^ The unique black form for her Kai is especially notable. The usage of that color was passed down to Hatsuzuki as well.
>>
File: 029_insert2.png (544 KB, 441x883) Image search: [Google]
029_insert2.png
544 KB, 441x883
>>141710676
Insert: Amatsukaze and Her Unique Uptake Connecting Her Boiler and Smokestack
^ The garters on her thighs are one of her distinguishing features, but they also serve to represent her high-temperature high-pressure boilers. The belts leading upward from them furthmore represent uptakes to smokestacks and can be seen continuing under her clothing.
< They continue on over her chest, eventually leading to her smokestack-like hat. When moderately damaged*, a heart-shaped puff of smoke comes out of her smokestack - another opportunity expertly used to add more detail.
*Surely Comptiq meant her Kai form.
>>
File: Yamato_during_Trial_Service.jpg (154 KB, 1176x706) Image search: [Google]
Yamato_during_Trial_Service.jpg
154 KB, 1176x706
>>141710706
S: Yes, the battleship Yamato's mast really stands out, so I was thinking "I have to incorporate it into the design somehow". That's when I saw a Japanese umbrella being held by a maiko in Kyoto. A light bulb went off in my head and I said, "that's it!" (laugh).
I: The Japanese feeling really comes through from the illustration. It's her pose, too, isn't it?
S: I feel that because the equipment surrounding her is really imposing, juxtaposing a simpler design within it really makes her stand out.
I: Was putting the final touches on her difficult?
S: I was adjusting Yamato until the last minute. Musashi was even more troublesome. At first, I gave her this strict, disdainful attitude, but the angle I was going for with her expression and face ended up being completely different in the final product. I wanted to contrast Musashi with Yamato, but I put a lot of thought into what would make them different. I think in the original version, that difference had been a bit too strong.
Take for instance the stairs that led to their bridges... Yamato's winded back and forth, while Musashi's had few landings and was nearly vertical as a cliff. So I imagined Musashi as the kind of monster that doesn't let you take a breather or something (laugh).
I: I see! I think already everyone knows this, but it seems like Shizuma-san puts so much thought into his illustrations.
S: That's how I interpret what I'm doing myself, but I sometimes wonder if the message is getting across. It's like using a secret ingredient, so I'm happy that that people have noticed.
>>
Neat. Thanks, OP.
>>
File: 030.png (3 MB, 1135x1600) Image search: [Google]
030.png
3 MB, 1135x1600
>>141710762
I: You've drawn three of the Akizuki-class - was that the plan all along?
T: He was originally going to draw two of them, including the nameship, but three! I'm really thankful! Afterward, we might have Suzutsuki or winter*... the later ships, or...
* Winter ('fuyu') could be taken literally but is probably a hint for Fuyutsuki, the 8th Akizuki-class destroyer
S: Oh no, I thought I'd draw as many as I could! I'd like to try more AKizuki-class ships as long as I live(laugh).

I: Wow, bold words (laugh). The AKizuki-class are special among the destroyers, but were there specific points you were aiming for as you drew them?
S: If you look closely at the way their rigging is arranged and such, Yamato should come to mind. They were destroyers, but they were very large ships, so they give off the vibe that they're older than the other destroyers so far. I wanted them to give off this aura of being petite battleships.
I: Well that's certainly the impression I got (laugh). So the class continued with Teruzuki and Hatsuzuki, but with Hatsuzuki you seem to have changed directions a bit again.
T: Hatsuzuki's design was also wonderful, and her voice actor Nakajima-san did an excellent job as well.
S: I was so surprised when I heard it I felt like saying "so this is it!" I always look forward to hearing the voicing.
>>
File: CXCE4yyUMAAVC-U.jpg (60 KB, 644x800) Image search: [Google]
CXCE4yyUMAAVC-U.jpg
60 KB, 644x800
>>141710809

T: Come to think of it, before we added Yamato, we ended up using the recording as a chance to adjust her expression again, didn't we?
S: We thought we had to get her image right, so we sure made some careful adjustments! Yamato initially had a little bit more of a piercing feeling, like a cat's eyes, but after hearing Taketatsu Ayana-san's voiceover, in the end we decided to make her a little softer on the edges.

I: Shizuma-san, of the shipgirls you've done, which ones really left an impression on you?
S: I really feel quite attached to Amatsukaze. She's even got bits of Shimakaze, after all!
>>
>>141710379
Support fleets didn't exist until summer '13.
>>
File: 1456060968171 iowa yamato.jpg (168 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
1456060968171 iowa yamato.jpg
168 KB, 960x544
>>141710879
I: One of the new shipgirls added this time is the first American ship, Iowa. There's a lot I want to ask you about regarding her, but firstly, how long was she in production?
T: She actually took a long time. I think it took about half a year after we first began discussing her.
S: Yeah, she was the first American ship, so I had to do a lot of research, and that took up a lot of time. I was curious as to what kind of girl was popular in America back then, so I also looked through a lot of aircraft nose art.

I: That kind of research really was critical, wasn't it? What concept were you aiming for when you drew her?
S: The most important thing in my mind was making sure anyone could tell she was an American shipgirl at a glance.
T: The most direct route of all*, you could say. And clearest, too.
* Tanaka has been using some very flowery language when talking about Shizuma, but 王道オブ王道 really takes the cake.
S: Right. Making her bright and cheerful was a very important part of the design, but my approach also included small details like putting stars in her pupils.
T: We also had her appear at the end of KanColle Kai. Her smile really is wonderful. I can't give any details, but Iowa will also appear this year on an item for a certain fair we attended last year.
S: Please look forward to it.

I: Having said that, there'll be a lot of opportunities after this to see Iowa, won't there?
T: She's certainly become the face of the fourth year's spring.
S: I'm thankful for it.

>>141710916
Upon closer inspection, Comptiq's own table shows that as well, but the gradient is shit so I couldn't tell. I'll fix it in my based Excel sheet.
>>
File: 030_insert.png (801 KB, 471x879) Image search: [Google]
030_insert.png
801 KB, 471x879
>>141710973
Insert: KanColle Spring Festival's Key Visual
Note Their Overlaid Hands
<^ You can feel their bond through the gentle placement of Akizuki's hands. Expressive hand gestures like this are common throughout Shizuma's illustrations.

Quotes (Right Side of Page):
I'd like to carry on the foundation we've laid here and keep on bringing more surprises, no matter how small. (shizuma)
In KanColle's fourth year, I'd like to slowly and steadily unveil new features of the game. (Tanaka)
>>
File: USS_Iowa_(BB-61),_1944.jpg (489 KB, 3000x1681) Image search: [Google]
USS_Iowa_(BB-61),_1944.jpg
489 KB, 3000x1681
>>141711017
T: Another event we're having is the orchestral concert, although by the time this issue is published it'll have just ended. The main illustrations were again done by Shizuma-san and are incredible. Even with the huge number of shipgirls, they're all drawn with great care playing their orchestral instruments.
I: Musical instruments... they must've been quite tough to draw, right?
S: They were (laugh). Although the shipgirls and instruments shared a color scheme, I got quite picky about making sure each and every one stood out... I'd be happy if you liked it.

I: We've covered quite a lot. Shizuma-san, I feel that one of the highlights of your illustrations is the many atmospheres they can convey. How do you choose, for example, the color scheme?
S: I have the feeling I really enjoy properly arranging my color schemes. Shimakaze's an obvious example, but her upper half is blue while her lower half is red, or something like that. Iowa's navy blue is easy to get as well. Her camoflague is included in the pattern on her skirt. For color bases, I stick to just one or two colors. I try to avoid mixing colors all over the place.
>>
>>141711066
How long is the interview?
>>
File: 1463528623276 akitsushima.png (173 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1463528623276 akitsushima.png
173 KB, 300x300
>>141711066

I: Alright, we just discussed this briefly already, but regarding your plans for the fourth year of KanColle, if you could...
T: This year we'll be focusing on pushing upgrades to air power. I'd like to introduce land-based attack aircraft, interceptors, army aircraft, and such. There will of course be new shipgirls from both Japan and abroad, but I'd like to shine some light on various facets of the existing shipgirls as well. And not just with Kai Ni, either... for example, Yamato's game sprite only has the most fundamental parts. I'd like to be able to tighten up things like that.
I: How do you mean?
T: Seasonal sprites, or swimsuits, or swimsuits... (laugh)
S: I don't think I can avoid doing something like that, so I'll do the best I can (laugh).
T: I'd appreciate it. I'd also like to challenge you with some ship types you haven't had the chance to do yet.
S: There's a lot I myself'd like to try. I'd love the chance.
T: Submari... and such.
S: That's what I was hoping for!

I: I'm looking forward to whatever you decide on! Now for the last question - taking all that we've said into account, please tell us your ambitions for the future.
S: I'd like to maintain things while bringing on the surprises, no matter how small.
T: Just as Shizuma-san wants to care for the foundations while continuing to try new things, KanColle too will continue to care for everything the admirals have fought for up to now while hopefully unveiling new features. We began as just a small game, but under the admirals' care we've grown much over these past three years. Going forward, I'd like for us to continue to grow alongside the players. Please continue to support KanColle and its shipgirls into their fourth year.

I: Thank you for your time!

>>141711098
Congratulations for reading this far without keeling over, you've made it.
>>
File: 031_insert.png (975 KB, 988x881) Image search: [Google]
031_insert.png
975 KB, 988x881
>>141711122

Insert: An Attention to Detail for Instruments and Dresses As Well
KanColle Orchestral Concert Key Visual
This was newly drawn for use at the orchestral concert held on May 7th. Alongside Yamato, the Shizuma shipgirls and their instruments came together to form an orchestra.
>>
File: 032.png (2 MB, 1135x1600) Image search: [Google]
032.png
2 MB, 1135x1600
>>141711163
Abyssal Ship - Heavy Cruiser Princess
Unveiling Setting and Equipment
Illustration: Akira

The Abyssal ship Heavy Cruiser princess first appeared on the last map of the Winter 2016 event. Design documents about her two-headed snake-like equipment, hairstyle, and other details are now being unveiled to the public! She boasts opening torpedo strikes and thick armor, making her a formidable opponent, but will these illustrations make her too adorable to hate!?

Hood Joint

Kneesocks
Her left leg's kneesock is patterned. Note that she still does wear a kneesock (albeit plain) on her right leg.

Heel Sneakers
Only on the top of the right foot are the lines of her patterned sole visible.
>>
File: 033.png (2 MB, 1137x1600) Image search: [Google]
033.png
2 MB, 1137x1600
>>141711189
Hair
There are both long [blue] and short [red] portions.

SFX: Rodeo

Rigging
They extends swirling from her (left) abdomen. Scrap iron and various odds and ends seem to be crammed into their bodies, but they're covvered in a rubbery skin, so sitting on them is painless.
This is the turret on her (right) hip.

Heavy Cruiser Princess: I said it's alright, buddies.
Snake-Things: Sorry.
Sorry.

Because her rigging comes out of her abdomen, she can't zip up all the way.
>>
File: 017.jpg (395 KB, 1080x1644) Image search: [Google]
017.jpg
395 KB, 1080x1644
ZUIUN

Yokosuka Naval District Anthology, Volume 13, Chapter 3
Title: Aviation Battleships on a Certain Night
Author: Kirigaya Yuuji (http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=65705)

Page 17
The Patrol Fleet
Panel 1
Hyuuga: Oh,
I won.
Ise: Ehhh!?

Panel 2
Ise: But we're drawing sticks!
Hyuuga: It's still good practice.
Ise: How positive!
Yamashiro: Great for us, isn't it, neesama?
Fusou: ...

Panel 3
TTK: Well then, I'll leave the patrol and locking the doors...
(to you two)
Hyuuga: Understood.
Ise: Rooooooger...

Panel 4
TTK: Sorry, I know it's normally my job, but...
Hyuuga: No, it was my fault for challenging you to a match you couldn't win.

Panel 5
TTK: I could've sworn I could hold my alcohol better than this...
(I... I feel awful...)
Ayanami: (Commander, your water)
Narration: It's a hangover.
>>
>>141711189
>>141711233
She's pretty cute for a girl with snake monsters coming out of her belly.
>>
File: 018.jpg (392 KB, 1080x1603) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
392 KB, 1080x1603
>>141711288
Page 18
Today's Fortune
Panel 1
Ise: Ahhhh, we lost, huh.
(Ughhhh)
Hyuuga: We agreed to the terms, it can't be helped.

Panel 2
Hyuuga: Just as Zuiun predicted, our luck today was bad.
(It was right)
Ise: What're you doing with that Zuiun...?

Panel 3
Hyuuga: ...hm.
Ise: ?

Panel 4
Hyuuga: I wonder what our Zuifortune'll be like today? * Zuiun + unsei, 'luck'
Ise: Can I head back?
(What're you even saying?)

What Would You Do?
Panel 5
Hyuuga: Speaking of which, there's this weird rumor that's been floating around lately.
(There, locked)
SFX: Rattle, rattle
Ise: Rumor?

Panel 6
Hyuuga: Every night, a certain monster with glowing eyes appears in the base.
Ise: Eh~? First I've heard of this.

Panel 7
Ise: Hey.
What would you do if a monster really appeared?

Panel 8
Hyuuga: Well, I'd launch my aircraft and attack of course, what else?
Ise: Don't play it off like such an easy question, okay?
>>
File: 019.jpg (442 KB, 1080x1630) Image search: [Google]
019.jpg
442 KB, 1080x1630
>>141711342
Page 19
Split Up
Panel 1
SFX: Silence...
Hyuuga: Huh?
Ise? Where'd you go?

Panel 2
Hyuuga: Ise~?
Ise: Fufu... what'll she do now?
SFX: Sneak

Panel 3
Hyuuga: Oh, that's right.
She was worried about her weight recently, wasn't she?
Ise: (Huh?)

Panel 4
Hyuuga: (No way)
Could she have fallen down below through the floor?
(From being too heavy...)
Ise: How rude!
(No way that could happen)

Reunion
Panel 5
SFX: Uuuuun... Uuuuuun...
Ise: W-what was that?

Panel 6
SFX: Creep...
Uuuuun... Uuuuunn...
Ise: Ah!
Ahhhhh!?

Panel 7
Ise: It's here!
SFX: Jump
Hyuuga: Oh, there you are.

Panel 8
Hyuuga: ...so you didn't fall through the floor.
SFX: Dissapointed
Ise: Why do you look so dissapointed!?
>>
Thanks a lot /a/non-kun.
>>
File: 020.jpg (389 KB, 1080x1501) Image search: [Google]
020.jpg
389 KB, 1080x1501
>>141711411
Page 20
Its True Form Is...?
Panel 1
Hyuuga: Anyway, what's "here"?
Ise: That! It's right over-

Panel 2
SFX: Zuiuuuun, Zuiuuuuun
Whoosh
Ise: Wait, a Zuiun!?
(Why's it making those noises!?)

Panel 3
Hyuuga: Well, you disappeared, so I sent her out to look for you.
SFX: Zuiuuuuuun
Flick, flick
Ise: Ah, is that right...

Panel 4
Ise: What if this was the monster's true form all along...?
SFX: Zuiuuuun
Hyuuga: There, there.

Zuiun's Here, You Know
Panel 5
Ise: We're still not done?
SFX: Click, click
Hyuuga: We've gone through maybe 30%.
Ise: Ehhhh....

Panel 6
?: Rattle...
Rattle...
Ba-dump
Ise: ...hey, do you hear something?

Panel 7
?: Rattle...
CLATTER
Ise: !?
Hyuuga! Did the Zuiun bump into something!?

Panel 8
Hyuuga: Huh? Did the Zuiun do something?
(She's here, you know.)
Ise: JESUS!!
>>
File: 021.jpg (372 KB, 1080x1609) Image search: [Google]
021.jpg
372 KB, 1080x1609
>>141711462
Page 21
Scarier Than the Real Thing
Panel 1
?: Rattle
Rattle
Ise: Hear it!? Past that corner!!
Hyuuga: Hm?

Panel 2
?: Found you...
SFX: Flash
Hyuuga: Is someone there!?

Panel 3
Ise: Gyaaaaaaaaaa!!

Panel 4
Fusou: (So bright...)
Hyuuga: Oh, it was just Fusou...
Ise: Gya! Gyaa!!
Eh!?

Don't Go Off Alone
Panel 5
Yamashiro: Neesama, neesama!
SFX: Pitter-patter
Fusou: Yamashiro... over here...

Panel 6
Yamashiro: Don't go off alone... wait, that blood!
Fusou: I'm fine... I just had a bit of a fall...
Ise?: (A bit...?)

Panel 7
Hyuuga: Shouldn't you calm down a little?
Yamashiro: Hah!?
Y-you sure are nosy!

Panel 8
Fusou: Were you scared when we got split up?
Yamashiro: Neesama!?
Ise/Hyuuga: Hoh...
>>
Translation in my KanColle thead? What is that? 2015?
>>
File: 022.jpg (375 KB, 1080x1506) Image search: [Google]
022.jpg
375 KB, 1080x1506
>>141711549
Page 22
Priorities
Panel 1
Hyuuga: Come to think of it, it seemed like you were looking for us.
Is something the matter?

Panel 2
Yamashiro: You switched your stick with neesama, didn't you?
Or else we would've been on patrol duty instead.

Panel 3
Ise: Eh? So Hyuuga chose to lose that draw?
Fusou: Right.

Panel 4
Fusou: And I wanted to know why she did.
Ise: Take care of your face first.

Splashback
Panel 5
Hyuuga: I feel I'm the one best able to take things on the chin.
That was the case here too.

Panel 6
Hyuuga: That's all.
I didn't mean any harm.
Yamashiro: Hyuuga...

Panel 7
Ise: Yeah, Hyuuga's definitely the type.
...huh?
That means...

Panel 8
Ise: The one who lost the draw... was me?
SFX: Shock
Hyuuga: Well, I guess you could say that.
>>
File: 023.jpg (384 KB, 1080x1602) Image search: [Google]
023.jpg
384 KB, 1080x1602
>>141711638
Page 23
Multifunctional
Panel 1
Fusou: Fusou: How's the patrol going?
Ise: (Ahaha)
Well, not very...

Panel 2
Yamashiro: (Ugh...)
I guess we'll have to help you.
(Just this once)
Ise: Eh?

Panel 3
Ise: Are you a god...?
Yamashiro: I just don't want to be in your debt!
(Don't misunderstand!)

Panel 4
Ise: Your sister sure is the perfect tsundere...
Fusou: ?
Yamashiro: We should head back, neesama.

Scary After All
Panel 5
Fusou: Ise, Hyuuga.
I feel like I don't want to lose to you two.

Panel 6
Fusou: So even though we didn't ask for your help...
as comrades, you have my thanks.

Panel 7
Hyuuga: ...I see. That's fine.
By the way...

Panel 8
Hyuuga: Who was it that said they'd be helping us?
SFX: Clatter
Yamashiro: [Scream]
Fusou: (Ufufu)
Isn't she cute?
>>
File: 024.jpg (402 KB, 1080x1554) Image search: [Google]
024.jpg
402 KB, 1080x1554
>>141711713
Page 24
Misidentification
Panel 1
Hyuuga: Alright, that's the last of it.
Ise: I-It's finally over
SFX: White

Panel 2
?: Uuuuun... Uuuun...
Hyuuga: What's that?
Ise: This deja vu...!?

Panel 3
Ise: It's coming closer and closer!?
?: Uuuun... Uuuuuuun...
Ise: It's fast!

Panel 4
Yamashiro: Neesama! Neesamaaaa!!
(Noooooooo)
SFX: Hug
Ise: Not me, not me!!
Fusou: (Yamashiro...)

Do Not, Definitely Do Not
Panel 5
Ayanami: Oh?
Everyone's here.
(Oof, left, right, left, right...)
TTK: Uuuuuuun, uuuuun
Ise: Ayanami-chan!?

Panel 6
Ayanami: Commander's not getting any better, and he wanted to go to the toilet...
TTK: Uuuuun, uuuuun...
Ise: So it was just the Admiral's moaning!?

Panel 7
TTK: I-I'm gonna hurl...
Ise: (Wah!)
Hold on just a little longer!!

Panel 8
Narration: Do not, definitely do not drink or let others drink too much.
Hyuuga: (It's a promise.)
Ise: (You're one to talk.)
END

That's all for today.
>>
>>141711798
Thanks a lot.
>>
File: FubukiLoafing2.png (41 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
FubukiLoafing2.png
41 KB, 600x400
>>141710477
>T: Ah, yes. I might've mentioned this elsewhere already, but the first thing I had Shizuma-san draw for us was actually a rough draft prototype for the Fubuki-class.
Oh Tanaka.

I'm surprised he wasn't okay with prototype Fubuki looking so unique but had no problems with Murakumo, though.
>>
>>141711798
http://pastebin.com/EdAZTJka
http://pastebin.com/3TRG0afi

>>141711905
She's certainly a stretch. Perhaps her uniform was close enough to pass, at least compared to Shimakaze's.
>>
File: 102095823785.png (859 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
102095823785.png
859 KB, 1600x1200
Wow, first decent thread?
Nice

>inb4 image dumpers
>>
>>141711905
Murakumo has that different sounding name thing running.
>>
File: FubukiMurakumoHoist.png (321 KB, 603x1200) Image search: [Google]
FubukiMurakumoHoist.png
321 KB, 603x1200
>>141712075
She's not unique: Shirakumo and Usugumo exist too, unless there were no plans to introduce them from the beginning.
>>
File: 3.jpg (76 KB, 480x680) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
76 KB, 480x680
>>
File: Kaga smug blood anime.png (292 KB, 554x421) Image search: [Google]
Kaga smug blood anime.png
292 KB, 554x421
Kagasmile is cute
>>
File: navalwarfare.jpg (184 KB, 850x651) Image search: [Google]
navalwarfare.jpg
184 KB, 850x651
>>
>>141712171
Murasame wants 3 dicks at once?
>>
>>141712142
Actually, I think it's less that prototype Fubuki looked too special and more that it just fit the vague concept of Shimakaze flying around Tanaka's head. Murakumo doesn't exactly give off the vibe of speed.
>>
>>141712204
you still here? think I could bug you for a translate on a Kancolle song?
>>
>>141712239
>Kancolle
>small c
>>
>>141712239
What are we talking here? I just went and translated a four page interview, I don't think I'm up for another big project.
>>
>>141712291
its this one
https://youtu.be/Ca6pIiqkTpI
at your convince.
>>
Amatsucutie
>>
>>141712329
>Thai
Nigger what are you doing?

http://www.pizuya.com/pnkr-0002/
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24710516
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qkt1gvk02Y

I could do it I guess, I do like the track it's based off. No promises.
>>
>>141710809
>T: He was originally going to draw two of them, including the nameship, but three! I'm really thankful! Afterward, we might have Suzutsuki or winter*... the later ships, or...
So, no more Ducky for Yoshinori?
>>
>>141712472
thats fine, I've got a little sister who cant seem to get enough of this song.
>>
>>141712529
No, it sounds like Yoshinori may have many ducks to come.
>>
>>141710562
Why did they make this look like that turret is cumming on her
>>
File: 018_table.png (100 KB, 1870x285) Image search: [Google]
018_table.png
100 KB, 1870x285
>>141710916
>>141710973
Fixed, hopefully no other mistakes. I guess I should post this on /jp/.
>>
>>141712996
Doing some minesweeping:

Submarines were introduced in the same event as bosses were. Not sure whether this is Comptiq's fault or not.
Summer '13 which introduced support fleets started in August, not June.
5-3, the first map with yasen nodes, was added in October '13, one month before autumn '13 event.
Akashi was added in spring '14 event. So April '14, not March '14.
First shipgirl like enemy was DD Hime, who first appeared in autumn '14. So November '14.

Also you should merge the Composition Systems cell with the cell right below it, so the row doesn't have to look so wide.

Finally, I think Comptiq overlooked that aerial nodes with 2 aerial phases was introduced in summer '14 (August '14).

Not sure if there're any more mistakes so doing a second round. If there's no further reply assume no more mistakes.
>>
File: 11 (3).jpg (203 KB, 876x818) Image search: [Google]
11 (3).jpg
203 KB, 876x818
>she looks fast
>doesn't have race stripes nor is she red
>>
>>141713437
I want to mind break Suzuya.
>>
>>141712996
>>141713351
The first ever yasen equip was the searchlight, and it came as Jintsuu Kai 2's stock equipment in February '14.

Other than that, nothing else. All seems fine.

>>141713437
I like Ferrari too but come on.
>>
File: casual yuugumo.jpg (109 KB, 776x1100) Image search: [Google]
casual yuugumo.jpg
109 KB, 776x1100
Oh baby
>>
>>141712996
>>141713351
>>141713483
Wew, jumped the gun too soon.

Artillery spotting was April '14, not May '14.
Medals were March '14 but blueprints were only added the next month.
>>
>>141713519
>that slight pantsu peek
My dick.
>>
File: hiryuu shimakaze cosplay.jpg (531 KB, 1181x1748) Image search: [Google]
hiryuu shimakaze cosplay.jpg
531 KB, 1181x1748
Is anyone man enough here to claim that they've masturbated to every kanmusu?
>>
File: 018_table.png (132 KB, 1870x285) Image search: [Google]
018_table.png
132 KB, 1870x285
>>141713351
>>141713483
>>141713531
>Submarines were introduced in the same event as bosses were. Not sure whether this is Comptiq's fault or not.
>Summer '13 which introduced support fleets started in August, not June.
>5-3, the first map with yasen nodes, was added in October '13, one month before autumn '13 event.
>Akashi was added in spring '14 event. So April '14, not March '14.
>First shipgirl like enemy was DD Hime, who first appeared in autumn '14. So November '14.
>The first ever yasen equip was the searchlight, and it came as Jintsuu Kai 2's stock equipment in February '14.
Comptiq's fault, or perhaps intentional typesetting decisions. I guess I'll fix them for our sake.

>Also you should merge the Composition Systems cell with the cell right below it, so the row doesn't have to look so wide.
Good eye, but it won't help with the length of the word "Composition" (I don't think abbreviating it to Comp or breaking it in two would be good), and it's top-aligned in the original table anyway.

>Finally, I think Comptiq overlooked that aerial nodes with 2 aerial phases was introduced in summer '14 (August '14).
I guess I could shove that in (under misc?), but adding new information may be taking it a bit far.

>Artillery spotting was April '14, not May '14.
Comptiq mushed them between April and May probably meaning April, this is my mistake.
>Medals were March '14 but blueprints were only added the next month.
Think this is similar to the Torpedo/Support fleet cell where Comptiq's gradient wasn't clear enough. Fixed
>>
File: 025 (2).png (484 KB, 1400x2000) Image search: [Google]
025 (2).png
484 KB, 1400x2000
>>
>>141714170
>but it won't help with the length of the word "Composition"
That's the column width not the row width, and it's nowhere as big of an issue.

>but adding new information may be taking it a bit far.
I thought so too. But I thought I'd just point it out.
>>
File: 1461761200514.png (45 KB, 505x254) Image search: [Google]
1461761200514.png
45 KB, 505x254
Hi
>>
File: Capture.png (5 KB, 163x182) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
5 KB, 163x182
>>141714244
Is this what you mean? Top-aligned like the original makes it look no different from >>141714170
>>
File: 1463650902280.png (4 KB, 163x182) Image search: [Google]
1463650902280.png
4 KB, 163x182
>>141714349
Yes, but I mean to reduce the width of this row. Merging those 2 cells would allow you to do that.
>>
>>141714011
>tfw best faps were to Fubuki
Feels so good.
>>
>>141713519
The artist makes my penis happy.
>>
File: 018_table.png (119 KB, 1870x260) Image search: [Google]
018_table.png
119 KB, 1870x260
>>141714423
Ah, the row height, of course, I had gotten so used to the big era headers (they feel kind of fitting) that I forgot they were regular sized in the original.
>>
I want to hug Tokitsukaze while she sits on my lap.
>>
>>141714526
Right, the correct term is row height.

Anyway, looks good now.
>>
>>141714258
Sup fluffy girl.
>>
File: fubuki bed.jpg (580 KB, 1223x1736) Image search: [Google]
fubuki bed.jpg
580 KB, 1223x1736
>>141714467
It's so weird.
>>
File: 029.jpg (646 KB, 2076x3022) Image search: [Google]
029.jpg
646 KB, 2076x3022
>>
File: Kaga tears pout.png (125 KB, 387x442) Image search: [Google]
Kaga tears pout.png
125 KB, 387x442
My heart, Kaga-san!
>>
>>141715654
Tenryuu is cute.
>>
>>141715662
>>
NuiNui is such a delicate flower.
>>
>>141715662
>implying she gives a fuck about you
>>
>>141715769
>roleplaying
>>
>>141715681
Thanks, anon
Kaga is too adorable
>>
>>141715785
>this shit again
>>
>>141715769
>Look at me!
>>
>>141715749
NuiNui is too cute
>>
File: 56317751_p0.jpg (169 KB, 637x900) Image search: [Google]
56317751_p0.jpg
169 KB, 637x900
>>141715385
It is, and I love it.
>>
>>141715814
>/co/shitter aka Facebookshitter
>>
>>141715769
She loves me the most
>>
>>141715876
>loving an obsessive retard more than a normal human being
Nice delusions, retard.
>>
File: Kaga (29).jpg (193 KB, 700x849) Image search: [Google]
Kaga (29).jpg
193 KB, 700x849
>>141715662
careful anon, Kaga is really lovely.
>>
>>141715922
Stop projecting, retard
>>
>>141715999
Stop breating, nigger.
>>
I found Kaga's weakpoint.
>>
Would Kongou let me fuck her in the ass?
>>
File: Iowa Kongou.jpg (99 KB, 800x999) Image search: [Google]
Iowa Kongou.jpg
99 KB, 800x999
>>141716278
Well, she doesn't exactly have a choice when Iowa is around, does she?
>>
File: Kaga f-off.png (47 KB, 340x394) Image search: [Google]
Kaga f-off.png
47 KB, 340x394
>>141716192
>Kaga
>weakpoint
>>
File: 1463586420069.gif (2 MB, 336x328) Image search: [Google]
1463586420069.gif
2 MB, 336x328
dem hair animations

It's like Sega used some old Sonic animations for her.
>>
File: 1409288176719.png (238 KB, 487x580) Image search: [Google]
1409288176719.png
238 KB, 487x580
>>141716472
Cute.

What's she saying?
>>
>>141716192
That's what Kaga needs, someone with a outgoing personality to contrast with her own, not an autistic retard spamming pictures and shit RP on the Internet.
>>
>>141716320
Kaga is weak to cocks
>>
>>141715999
Still using words that you don't even know how to use kagautist.
>>
>>141716320
>Kagatard literally shitting on other people posting Kaga.
>>
>>141716514
I would say that's a part of this line

>Ah~! Admiral, good work Eh? No...I haven't been drinking~. I'm totally sober~.

starting with No
>>
File: Kaga emotion.jpg (346 KB, 800x1122) Image search: [Google]
Kaga emotion.jpg
346 KB, 800x1122
>>141715993
Kaga is delicate, but
>>
File: Kaga Zuikaku headpat blush.jpg (63 KB, 547x735) Image search: [Google]
Kaga Zuikaku headpat blush.jpg
63 KB, 547x735
>>141716192
Too cute
>>
I MARRIED KONGO!

GOING TO BONGO HER!
>>
>>141716661
Good anon.
>>
>>141716544
>Implying
>>
>>141716661
Ya did good anon. Take care of her.
>>
>>141716601
>>141716658
New nameshitter?
>>
>>141716192
Picture has some nice details

>Kaga loves to eat a lot of popcorn
>she cleans her nose at Zuikaku
>>
>>141716737
>she cleans her nose at Zuikaku
Wow, what a bitch!
>>
File: 56227239_p9.png (784 KB, 608x1227) Image search: [Google]
56227239_p9.png
784 KB, 608x1227
>>141716658
What a senpai.
>>
File: Ci0HFboVAAA6OUo.jpg orig.jpg (236 KB, 1134x2008) Image search: [Google]
Ci0HFboVAAA6OUo.jpg orig.jpg
236 KB, 1134x2008
>>
>>141715677
*punchable
>>
File: 56691462_p0.png (375 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
56691462_p0.png
375 KB, 600x800
>>141713519
Yuugumo a cute.
>>
Why did the Admiral fake his death in the anime?
>>
>noone discuss about article TL
TLanon should move to reddit because he does it here for free.
>>
>>141717201
He logged out. There's no other explanation for how he completely vanished until he randomly reappeared in the final episode. Also, he magically returned with tons of resources and buckets which pretty clearly meant he paid for them. The anime was just that awful.
>>
>>141717248
I'm going to read the cached version later at work when I don't have 4chan access, leave me alone.
>>
I want to slap the masculinity out of Tenryuu
>>
>>141717345
I want to slap some masculinity into you.
>>
File: 51394759_p4.jpg (278 KB, 582x886) Image search: [Google]
51394759_p4.jpg
278 KB, 582x886
Satsuki a cute!
>>
File: 1445778812490.jpg (1 MB, 1690x2400) Image search: [Google]
1445778812490.jpg
1 MB, 1690x2400
>>141717345
I want to bully her face.
>>
File: 93c7bd3f4baf1c5ae2b860d42c7b9393.jpg (136 KB, 1000x1618) Image search: [Google]
93c7bd3f4baf1c5ae2b860d42c7b9393.jpg
136 KB, 1000x1618
>>141717345
I want to squeeze her tummy.
>>
File: 51696064_p0.png (351 KB, 500x1000) Image search: [Google]
51696064_p0.png
351 KB, 500x1000
>>141718007
It looks so squeezable.
>>
>>141710263
>being this based
Hopefully, you got what you need from the current event.

I'm a bit disappointed Tanaka never really talked how girls were dispatched between artists to the point some classes feel oddly different together (namely Shiratsu and Mogami class).

Besides Yoshinori, It would have been great to have Konishi, Shibafu, Fujikawa alongside, especially most have contributed more than Yoshinori.
>>
File: Kaga Zuikaku tall 3.jpg (323 KB, 800x677) Image search: [Google]
Kaga Zuikaku tall 3.jpg
323 KB, 800x677
>>141716844
Kaga-senpai is very awesome (Mou sugoi)
>>
>>141710263
Thanks, /a/non.
>>
Bismarck doesn't deserve praise.
Let's just ignore her.
>>
>>141718419
I want to praise her.
>>
File: 1459798598676.jpg (543 KB, 699x774) Image search: [Google]
1459798598676.jpg
543 KB, 699x774
>>141718419
No, Biscuit deserves all the praise.
>>
>>141718374
Keep ruining Kaga all you want, but stop bringing other girls into your autism.
>>
File: 1427854297289.jpg (236 KB, 1024x1446) Image search: [Google]
1427854297289.jpg
236 KB, 1024x1446
>>141718472
>>141718458
What a praiseworthy battleship.
>>
File: 56227239_p15.png (223 KB, 506x714) Image search: [Google]
56227239_p15.png
223 KB, 506x714
>>141718374
She should try to control her Kagaswag.
>>
File: 180d843960dfb240006504622a486f5d.jpg (951 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
180d843960dfb240006504622a486f5d.jpg
951 KB, 1600x1200
>>141718497
I want to praise her armpits with my nose and/or tongue.
>>
File: Kongou fy.jpg (62 KB, 490x368) Image search: [Google]
Kongou fy.jpg
62 KB, 490x368
>>141718477
I post what I want
>>
File: Kaga olev 5.png (390 KB, 720x705) Image search: [Google]
Kaga olev 5.png
390 KB, 720x705
>>141718521
That's impossible
>>
File: 1447617109504.png (83 KB, 350x430) Image search: [Google]
1447617109504.png
83 KB, 350x430
Why is Tenryuu only cute when she's bullied?
>>
Guys! Guys! Let's behead Kagafaggot!
>>
>>141718849
Let's behead Laga too.
>>
File: 44159241_p0.png (272 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
44159241_p0.png
272 KB, 700x525
>>141718824
I don't know, but I love it.
>>
>>141718849
Nope
>>
>>141718898
Yes!
Let's rape Laga and have Kagafaggot watch!
>>
Bully all the girls!
>>
File: 1446062268621.jpg (65 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
1446062268621.jpg
65 KB, 500x708
>>141718824
It's her fault for acting tough all the time.
>>
File: 1.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
Long Tone
>>
>>141719838
Fuck off.
>>
File: 2.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
is
>>
File: 1463665541834.jpg (43 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1463665541834.jpg
43 KB, 300x300
>>
File: 3.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
long.
>>
>>141719857
No.
>>
Tomorrow is curry day.
>>
>>141719957
I don't want curry. I don't like curry.
>>
File: 42034780_p0.jpg (360 KB, 1115x950) Image search: [Google]
42034780_p0.jpg
360 KB, 1115x950
>>141719957
Time for Hiei to shine.
>>
File: 51526506_p0.png (606 KB, 780x1190) Image search: [Google]
51526506_p0.png
606 KB, 780x1190
>>141719957
It's Nenohi dayo.
>>
>>141720019
Disgusting.
>>
File: 1440667927810.jpg (175 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
1440667927810.jpg
175 KB, 1000x1414
>>141719957
I can hardly wait!
>>
Rape the Kongous!
>>
>>141720019
What is a Nenohi?
>>
>>141719957
Ooi is the best when making curry
>>
>>141711233
thanks Anon.
>>
File: 56177574_p8.png (496 KB, 1100x1254) Image search: [Google]
56177574_p8.png
496 KB, 1100x1254
>>141720135
I would eat Ooi's curry even if it's poisoned or drugged.
>>
File: 53308775_p0.jpg (332 KB, 493x650) Image search: [Google]
53308775_p0.jpg
332 KB, 493x650
>>141720126
Love the Kongous!
>>
>>141720368
I want to cuddle with Kirishima.
>>
>>141720440
D'aww
>>
>>141720440
She's cute when she took off her glasses.
>>
>>141720558
But glasses are cute. I love girls in glasses.
>>
File: 45870785_p0.jpg (1 MB, 1405x1981) Image search: [Google]
45870785_p0.jpg
1 MB, 1405x1981
>>141720558
She's always cute.
>>
>>141720297

Ooi rape curry is the best curry
>>
Will a shotgun blast to the head get rid of Laga-kun's bad mood?
>>
>>141720583
I love girls with glasses.
>>
>>141720666
Yeah.
What's with these threads becoming /gore & abuse/?
>>
File: Cb_Tq40UMAEfBDw.jpg (32 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
Cb_Tq40UMAEfBDw.jpg
32 KB, 500x738
>>141720641
>make an excuse to KTKM for taking the TTK to the infirmary
>takes him somewhere for rape
>>
>>141720671
Those glasses are fine by me too.
>>
>>141720733
Only for Laga.
She deserves it, the piece of shit.
>>
>>141720733
I just want to beat up cute girls and make them all cry.
Especially Tenryuu.
>>
>>141720762
What would a night on the sauce with Kongo-Bongo be like?
>>
Lets's beat Laga blue until she shits her pants!
>>
File: 56906111_p0.jpg (721 KB, 966x1197) Image search: [Google]
56906111_p0.jpg
721 KB, 966x1197
>>141720865
Saucy.
>>
File: 1462294056262.jpg (306 KB, 1000x1410) Image search: [Google]
1462294056262.jpg
306 KB, 1000x1410
Can Kashima be trusted?
She looks like she's planning something.
>>
>>141720865
Fun.
>>
>>141721010
She's planning on being the best wife that she can be.
>>
File: 54816921_p3.jpg (139 KB, 480x584) Image search: [Google]
54816921_p3.jpg
139 KB, 480x584
>>141721010
She hatched an elaborate plot to hold her TTKs hand.
>>
>>141720762
Everyone! Follow me!

>proceeds to down the entire pint
>>
>>141720368
I would marry Harruna, Hiei and Kirishima, then scrap kongou.
>>
>>141721193
I want to down a drink or do shots with Kongou.
>>
KILL
O
N
G
O
U
>>
Fuckgou
>>
File: 1414593785354.jpg (239 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1414593785354.jpg
239 KB, 500x500
>>141720368
Kongou a shit.
Love Hiei, Kirishima and Haruna.
>>
Why is Bismarck so not cute compared to Prinz Eugen?
>>
>>141721321
It's the lack of a skirt.
>>
>>141720762
>>141721002
>>141721024
>>141721257
Fuck retards like Kongou
>>
File: 53506445_p0.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
53506445_p0.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
Fuck retards like Kongou!
>>
Is Lagafag getting desperate?
>>
File: 03b7262ada34c7cf70743a66e3169144.png (991 KB, 1280x1715) Image search: [Google]
03b7262ada34c7cf70743a66e3169144.png
991 KB, 1280x1715
>>141721321
I want to cuddle with Bismarck more than I want to cuddle with Prinz.
>>
>>141721343
Why would they wear skirts along with pants?
>>
File: 47740443_p17.jpg (423 KB, 567x803) Image search: [Google]
47740443_p17.jpg
423 KB, 567x803
>>141721321
Comparing her to the cutest ship is pretty much unfair, don't you think?
>>
Kongou like retards fuck.
>>
File: 1463154670982.jpg (697 KB, 2508x3541) Image search: [Google]
1463154670982.jpg
697 KB, 2508x3541
Rape Harukaze and her drills!
>>
File: 1463121647918.png (242 KB, 412x637) Image search: [Google]
1463121647918.png
242 KB, 412x637
>>141721509
Wait, wrong image.
>>
>>141721273
>>141721310
>>141721350
>>141721319
>>141721321

>can't stand the idea of a happy character who enjoys life
>>
>>141721690
Fuck retards like Kongou.
>>
>>141721690
But I like Prinz. And Bismarck too, I'm just teasing her.
>>
File: KanColle-160519-06300680.png (710 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
KanColle-160519-06300680.png
710 KB, 800x480
Look at these bimbos.
>>
>>141721936
Me on the right.
>>
I want to make Tenryuu fall in love with me, then constantly push her away making her think I'm mistaking her for a boy.
>>
>>141721936
Blonde perfection. Would praise them both.
>>
>>141722009
Your fantasies are stupid and you should keep them to yourself.
>>
>>141721936
>whoops! i just got the shit kicked out of me and all i can muster is a silly little face
God damn do I want to make Iowa water-tight with some giant horsedicks
>>
>>141722020
>blonde
>perfection
Que?
>>
>>141718118
While I agree if would have been nice to have them all there to say their piece and give us more background on characters even in the same class being assigned to someone else after already having an established artist.

But I think they chose Yoshinori since, well beside Iowa and the ducks, Shimikaze really is the game's poster child and attracted quite a few players to the game.
>>
File: germans.png (650 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
germans.png
650 KB, 800x480
>>141721936
So is Bismarck the queen of jobbers or what.
>>
>>141722276
Graf is for bullying
>>
File: CivW7X2UoAEhRah.jpg (100 KB, 783x1000) Image search: [Google]
CivW7X2UoAEhRah.jpg
100 KB, 783x1000
>>141721010
>>141721156
>>
How hard would you punch Laga?
>>
>>141722276
Spring 2016 jobber queen is Tone.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KecIdlEAKhU
>>
File: 53704747_p0.jpg (525 KB, 690x954) Image search: [Google]
53704747_p0.jpg
525 KB, 690x954
>>141722397
>Are you okay? Wanna grope my boobs?

Kashima knows how to lighten up her commander's day.
>>
>>141722503
Until her bones become dust.
>>
>>141722503
Hard enough to make her see stars.
>>
>>141722318
Germans are for bullying.

>>141722554
I would love to play that song for Bismarck to hear.
>>
File: kiso_by_rkeg-d7rhxhf.png (585 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
kiso_by_rkeg-d7rhxhf.png
585 KB, 1024x1536
I want Kiso to teach me the importance of skinship.
>>
>>141720135
No, Ooi's thing is beef stew. She mentions it to Kitakami during the curry episode.
Don't remember what food she talks about in the game, but I remember the part about "it's not poisoned or anything."
>>
>>141721936
Iowa looks way better than bismarck.
>>
>>141721936
There's a misconception going around that Iowa isn't wearing panties either (much like Kashima and the Tones).
Not true, they're black like Bismarcks. They just get damaged worse.
>>
>>141722852
Kill yourself slut.
>>
File: 75c66ba2.jpg (112 KB, 729x1032) Image search: [Google]
75c66ba2.jpg
112 KB, 729x1032
>>
>>141722199
Yeah, I don't deny that, hence why I'm not even surprised to see Yoshinori as Tanaka's first (only?) guest. I just hope they won't just forget about Konishi and Shibafu who contributed at lot early on, be it for the kongou or Akagi/Kaga.
>>
KanColle is such a great source for trap stuff.

http://exhentai.org/g/935554/e6e64860c1/

Love it.
>>
>>141710302
Thanks dawg, really appreciate it.

>>141711122
>T: Submari... and such.
I bet this is just Tanaka trying to shut Yoshinori up because he won't stop asking to be allowed to draw his girls in swimsuits.
>>
File: 1462994665615.jpg (329 KB, 624x998) Image search: [Google]
1462994665615.jpg
329 KB, 624x998
>>141723028
You first, faggot.
>>
Let's scrap Iowa.
>>
>>141723607
Let's scrap you.
>>
Let's lynch Laga.
>>
>>141723699
Ok, let's scrap Yuu instead.
>>
http://exhentai.org/g/935810/7cfb699e32/
>>
File: 56028313_p0.png (776 KB, 698x1005) Image search: [Google]
56028313_p0.png
776 KB, 698x1005
>>141723740
You monster!
>>
Scrap everyone. That's what girls are for.
>>
File: CRSIXOyVEAEZ8lU.jpg orig.jpg (121 KB, 578x1024) Image search: [Google]
CRSIXOyVEAEZ8lU.jpg orig.jpg
121 KB, 578x1024
>>141723740
>>
>>141723910
Nonco's Yuu is retarded in such a lovely way.
>>
>>141723861
For you.
>>
File: 4Yuu.jpg (2 MB, 2200x1558) Image search: [Google]
4Yuu.jpg
2 MB, 2200x1558
>>141724057
I wish I had four Yuus.
>>
File: 2016-05-19 16_58_48-KC3改.png (693 KB, 806x479) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-19 16_58_48-KC3改.png
693 KB, 806x479
Finally.
>>
File: 1445276918843.jpg (50 KB, 700x933) Image search: [Google]
1445276918843.jpg
50 KB, 700x933
>Fatenryuu
>>
File: CGba54cUAAAZhkx.jpg (115 KB, 578x1024) Image search: [Google]
CGba54cUAAAZhkx.jpg
115 KB, 578x1024
>>141724052
Life is hard for that poor Yuu.
>>
>>141724220
I bet she likes to listen to Yuu-Ro Beat
>>
File: CH8VZnkVEAANNcP.jpg orig.jpg (85 KB, 578x1024) Image search: [Google]
CH8VZnkVEAANNcP.jpg orig.jpg
85 KB, 578x1024
>Still no Yuu
>>
>>141714258
You were late this time around, Fluffy Princess
>>
Why is curry so shit?
>>
>>141724464
>>>/ck/
>>
File: 51497200_p0.png (299 KB, 518x791) Image search: [Google]
51497200_p0.png
299 KB, 518x791
>>141724184
Delicious light cruiser meat.
>>
File: 56958356.jpg (3 MB, 2591x7248) Image search: [Google]
56958356.jpg
3 MB, 2591x7248
Is Hatsuhatsu's smile worth fighting for?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 224

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.