[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What where you expecting of him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
What where you expecting of him?
>>
>>140681296
To be a joke, but I didn't get it
>>
Nothing, it was clear since like 4-5 episodes that he is nothing but a fraud motivate Goku and Vegeta.

Guess DBS proves that even speed watchers exist huh?
>>
>>140681296
I saw a lot of theories a couple of weeks ago after it was implied but still not stated. I really liked some of them, like him being a chef that "defeated" Bills by making the best food ever, or a bully from Bills childhood that Bills still was traumatized about even though he was never strong at all, or the previous God of Destructon wich would explain why no one could sense his power.
Also, that the hype was meant to make the last fighter go all out and accidentally kill him, making Bills the winner since killing is not allowed.
>>
File: Jusus tech advice.jpg (84 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Jusus tech advice.jpg
84 KB, 500x375
>>140681296

>"him"
>>
File: 1424353580642.png (42 KB, 356x297) Image search: [Google]
1424353580642.png
42 KB, 356x297
>>140684548
>Bills
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10015054
http://www.strawpoll.me/10047988
>>
Fuck these gag characters.

Such a waste of time
>>
>>140686800
Yeah, fuck Dragon Ball! We need more badasses with laser beams and destruction! Z was the best!
>>
>>140687170
Sorry, I am just being a faggot. Forgive my ignorance.
>>
>>140687348
>filename
>>
>>140686800
This entire show is a waste of time though
>>
>>140683198
I always kinda suspected this too. I didn't think Monaka could fight but thought he may of been immortal and/or indestructible which technically would mean Beerus wasn't lying.

>>140686800
It's fucking dragonball; everyone is a gag character.
>>
>>140681296
One of the spoiler titles of the upcoming episodes is Goku vs Monaka.
I wonder what is gonna happen then.
>>
>>140681296
Hilarity that's all, and he delivered
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.