[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I followed the rule and i've watched at least five episodes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (33 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
33 KB, 1280x720
I followed the rule and i've watched at least five episodes of it, i'm currently watching ep 7/23.
Tell me it's getting better ...please !
>>
>>140666426
>I followed the rule and i've watched at least five episodes of it,
You're a fucking retard.
You can drop a show whenever you want.

The three episode rule exists for a completely different reason:
If you are *unsure* about an anime, that's when you should watch 3 episodes because the first 3 episodes are usually the amount that the director uses to introduce his anime to you.
I think it was:
#1, introduction of the characters
#2, introduction of the world
#3, introduction of the conflict

If you can tell from 2 minutes into the show that you accidentally started a harem anime, then there should be nothing stopping you from dropping it immediately.
>>
>>140666544
I'm pretty sure i'm not a retard, but thanks anyway.
>>
>>140666663
pretty sure you are if you're going to drop ergo proxy
>>
>>140666426
Be me and just complete any show you start no matter how good or bad you find it.
>>
VINCENZO LO
>>
Ergo Proxy is pseudointellectual garbage. Literally the only good episode is the one where they're stuck in the doldrums, the rest is utter shit
>>
>>140666692
Ergo Proxy is pretentious trash that's only good for the first half

>>140666426
Requests go to >>>/wsr/
>>
>>140666426
It's quite good but if you don't like it then just drop it. Why spend your time watching a piece of entertainment that doesn't entertain you?
>>
>>140666426
I watched the first four episodes some months ago. It's okay but not sure if I will continue. It has been put back on the back log until further notice.
>>
>>140666426
You have to have a strong background in philosophy to understand this show's rich undertones.
If you find it boring or meaningless, might be best to drop it and watch something else.
>>
>>140666426
muh raisins
>>
>>140667070
Shut up you human bean.
>>
>>140666426
do it for her
>>
>>140666544
this is a good post

i can usually tell within 1 episode if I want to stick with something.

there's been a couple of times where I've lasted only half an episode due to either being extremely annoyed or homoshit
>>
ergo proxy has good atmosphere if i recall, but not the best story
>>
>>140667917
Best girl
>>
Pino and Raul were the only good things about this show. Waste of time overall.
>>
>>140666426
It gets worse and then good again when they return to the dome.
>>
>>140666426
I'm sorry, I don't think your shit taste will get any better
>>
>>140670834
Likewise
>>
File: anime and manga 101.jpg (192 KB, 774x692) Image search: [Google]
anime and manga 101.jpg
192 KB, 774x692
>>140666756
Obligatory
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.