[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maou no Hajimekata
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 019.png (543 KB, 782x1104) Image search: [Google]
019.png
543 KB, 782x1104
So I heard you like netorare and mindbreak?

So here, we put netorare and mindbreak in between your netorare and mindbreak. And we're also having your proud harem of the finest swordswomen, sorceress, and chaste elf girl, /who're/ basically wet for your dick and want it so bad, get stolen from you by none other than our powerful lord master dungeon wizard himself <who is also the main protagonist by the way>. And guess what? He'll be treating them the finest pampering any powerful dungeon master would do while you literally shit yourself in the bottom most pit of the dungeon because basically, he's tied your hands in place so you can't deal with your business for days and days. Can you imagine that? Literally shitting yourself.

That's not even the best part. After your proud harem of the finest women of the most alpha races has been pampered with, our lord master dungeon wizard himself is gonna (OOPS! did you not see it coming?) rape them one by one and will be using magic to replace his face with your handsome face as his mask to decieve these women and-... Wait, so our master would look like you? Then I guess the girls would be having really wild sex now that the dick they want is so thirsty for their tight pussy and WOOPS! One of them is actually a Sorceress? Then she can see through our master's magic mask?! Whatever should our lord master dungeon wizard do?! Well I guess he could just use her motivation to protect her friends and also /YOU/ against her through a game which literally puts her at a disadvantage. Sasuga lord master-sama!

And wow! Man! What we're just gonna do after that is we're going to release you and I guess have you watch our lord master rape your proud harem of young chaste women right in front of you while you're tied up to a chair and can't do anything.
>>
>>140555220
Still holding through? That's what I like about you. You see, 2 members of your proud harem have already turned to sluts! SLUTS! One of which is the swordswoman you admire so much and the other, the innocent chaste elf girl whom you found cute! I guess it was inevitable because our lord master has such a h u g e c o c k .

And the last one? Oh! You mean the Sorceress? I'm glad you asked! You see, she didn't turn to a slut because she has Such Magic Resistance, Much Wow! So she'll be the cherry atop the cake! Why didn't our lord master just end your suffering by letting ALL of them turn to sluts? Instead he left the special cherry be eaten seperately! Such tilt must you be in right now, we not?

She's looking right in your eyes... and our master, right behind her copping up her big breasts.

...And by the next moment, she will be pierced. Pierced by our lord master's h u g e c o c k.

Such resentment. Such violence. Such rage. Such cursing. Such malice. You might hide it, but you, too, are turned on in some way. But when I look at your face right now Swordsman-san, does it say that you are jealous? You want to be her first? Such tragic! Our lord master would be the one doing that!

And at last! The moment of eternity! The deflowering! The rod goes through!

Blood slithers between her legs and a tear drops from her eye. And as if in a state of trance, she calls your name:
"A-Alan... I'm sorry."

She's apologizing? For what? For letting herself get fucked by a sadistic old man right in front of her love?
I don't know what's up with her, but she smiled after that. Smiling after crying? Is she retarded? Haha lol.
>>
>>140555247
Damage has been done, I think you've had enough. And before you go berserk, we-... Are? You're already berserk? Then we'll just let your other friend take your head in the middle of your killing frenzy. But hey, at least in the end your head was taken by one of your friends. I guess that's our master's compassion for you for thoroughly enjoying his splendid display of netorare! Be honored! that is our lord master dungeon wizard for you! Always compassionate! But wait! I guess our master can be quite playful sometimes. The one compassion he's given you is trampled by letting your dead body revive from the dead and have your rageful soul inhabit it. And thus you are FOREVER a berserker night who will NEVER have his soul condemned (and also still a virgin) and never find eternal peace. So basically, you're going to be serving the one guy who netorared you so hard and you're going to do it FOREVER! and also at the same time he'll be enjoying fucking your harem, FOREVER!
ahahaha

literally fuck this shit I love it
>>
Yeah you should kill yourself OP
>>
>>140556164
Desu
>>
Based Maou
>>
Calm down and reevaluate your life. It's just a comic book.
>>
It was hot at first, but it got redundant for me and I kinda forgot about it's existence.

Thanks anyway for advertising it though, OP. Nice to see your passion.
>>
i dont like this pasta
>>
>>140555428
me too. it may not be quality writing or high art but its interesting since its a rare thing to see.
>>
>>140555220
What exactly is her face trying to convey?
>>
I agree. Defloration is great.
>>
It's his fault that he didn't fuck them earlier.
>>
>>140560107
This

If you arent going to fuck your harem, some other dude will
>>
tldr tbqh
>>
>>140560107
>>140560446
As expected of magical jesus, he just saved 3 girls from a life with lack of dicks.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.