[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me everything you think about Senjougahara "Crab"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: hitagi232.png (200 KB, 306x416) Image search: [Google]
hitagi232.png
200 KB, 306x416
Tell me everything you think about Senjougahara "Crab" Hitagi.

Does she deserve Koyomi?

Does Koyomi deserve her?

Would you hit her if she was single?

How do you evaluate her overall character development?

How would you rate her body?
>>
>>140055178

Why do you care?
>>
>>140055178
I'd hit her.
I'd hit her in the face once for being such a bad person for the most part, until it's too late.
Her character development is good with the exception of her NTRing Araragi (Kanbaru is best for him).
She doesn't deserve him.
Though RRRgi isn't exactly a saint either.

Her body? Well she's a japanese teenage so 4/10 probably...
>>
Hitagi deserves Koyomi because she asked, and she put the work in to make a good relationship.
Koyomi did help her out with that crab, and does put up with her bullshit. He deserves her.
iie, senpai. She's actually damaged goods.
She has progressed nicely as a person, and a character. It's nice to see that even though she's become more outgoing and willing to hear people out before acting, she can still be pretty violent. I wish she actually got to fight. Monogatari power levels are currently too vague for my liking.
Body is a rigid 4.7/10. 2skinny4me, and fuck that haircut.
>>
I'm not going to answer this point-by-point. I'll just say what I always say about Crab.

I wouldn't date her. I wouldn't sleep with her. I probably wouldn't even be friends with her. But she and Araragi are perfect for one another.
>>
File: 1236345534444.png (924 KB, 1280x1374) Image search: [Google]
1236345534444.png
924 KB, 1280x1374
>>140055852
While not as angry about all of it I agree that monkey and Araragi are perfect together.
Remember when Kaiki said how some people are a bad influence on each other?
Araragi and Kanbaru do nothing but grow when together.
>>
>>140056824
I hated Kanbaru in bake. She's been nothing but top tier since Hana.
>>
>>140055178
>Does she deserve Koyomi?
Yes. She went and took the guy she wanted, no questions asked. She deserved him more than any other girl.
>Does Koyomi deserve her?
Yes. Though I wish we'd see how he works to change himself for the better for Senjougahara's sake as much as we've seen her improve herself for his sake.
>Would you hit her if she was single?
Maybe.
>How do you evaluate her overall character development?
She hasn't changed that much. She's more dere than she was in the first two episodes, but that's it.
>How would you rate her body?
10/10, and I'm not even her fan.
>>
>>140055178
God, no, she has awful personality, she is kind of ugly since the moment she cut her hair, she is a bitch and a sicko. Her only redeeming point is that she wants to sleep with Kaiki and make babies with him in order to save Araragi.
>>
>>140057576
Even in snake?
>>
>>140055178
>Does she deserve Koyomi?
No. the faggot is a fucking flirt. crab needs a loyal guy.

>Does Koyomi deserve her?
NO. KOYOMI DESERVES SLUTS LIKE SNEK

No. I'd woo her first.

>How do you evaluate her overall character development?

The perfect girlfriend one could ever ask for.

>How would you rate her body?
Almost perfect.
>>
>>140058082
Even in snake. I got a few chuckles out of the bedroom scene with the IGN poses, but it took quite a while for monkey to grow on me.
>>
>>140058209
kill yourself tumblrina
>>
>>140055178
>Tell me everything you think about Senjougahara "Crab" Hitagi.

I think self inserting into the MC is stupid and have sworn it off. I only broke that rule for two girls, and Senjougahara is one of them. I hold her in high regards.

Also, I think Homu did a very good job voicing her. You really have to pay attention and understand her character to pick up when she's expressing various emotions, especially fear.
>>
>>140058293
>I think Homu did a very good job voicing her.
Crab came first so it's Crab voicing Homu and not the other way around.
>>
>>140055178
If I wanted verbal abuse and threats of physical violence I would've stayed at home with me mum instead of going after Redditgahara
She's perfection, too bad she has Araragi
>>
the only Hitagi I acknowledge is Bake Hitagi
>>
>>140058487
The only monogatari you should acknowledge is Bakemonogatari. The rest is not worth the time.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.