[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hayate no Gotoku!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: boss.png (227 KB, 776x838) Image search: [Google]
boss.png
227 KB, 776x838
Speculation Thread:
>Who will win the Butlerbowl and why
>Will Hayate ever hire a therapist and get over his self-esteem issues
>Will Nagi stop bein a lil' bitch and let Hayate be free and happy in the wild
>Will Hayate's parents be any worse
>>
Nagi, he'll be her bulter as a job. The romance part is going to take awhile since he already loved both Ruka and Athena and his job and morals got in the way.
I thought he was a people-pleaser at first but I think he's just grateful to Nagi and she's practically his daugther in that sense. Originally he just thought about the debt, but its clear that around the 'December' date foreshadowing the situation will change drastically and he may even be rich.
She's probably known for a long time that he doesn't think of her that way but still is reliant on him and believes he will never betray her.
I fully imagine that if they have a part in the manga, its going to make Hayate go full demon mode to the point all the other characters might react in a negative way. I could easily see him getting fired by Nagi and having to work jobs to pay her back after he straight out murders his parents or something.
>>
Hina, I'm pretty sure she's the most popular female character in the manga. She's also been given the most screen time for her feelings. Then again, they might just pull a Ruka and just give her an arc that ends in her failure, but it's kinda too late for that.
The most he's going to change is what we've seen so far, his brother beefed him up but he'll always have bad luck/be a pushover.
Never, even if she let's him go he won't leave being her butler. I do think Nagi has matured a bit though, and won't be so reliant on him in the future.
I think they might become the final boss of the manga or at least play a role in the endgame, and they will probably get a lot worse.
>>
A-tan has already won.
>>
>>133140387
>I-I loved you.
Blow the fuck out good sir. I wish it wasn't true though.
>>133140135
>hina
She has no fucking chance at this point. Ruka nearly won because she was selfish and aggressive, Hina is completely selfless and so is Hayate so the there's no place for him to feel useful to her, in fact her owes her and that makes it even harder.
>>
>>133138075
Cough, cough, why we have those speculations that Hata does not give craps to some of the characters? And the worse side is that he does not respond a certain voice actor's news yet. What gives?
>>
>>133140890
and he's doing another manga too.
I don't see it ending well.
At this point he probably figures its not going to get another anime and he can just milk it forever with SoL chapters and we'll never figure out who the A-tan like girl with the spirit dog is.
>>
>>133140512
>I-I loved you.

Fuck you anon, you made me remember that we'll never hear Isumi again.
>>
>>133141013
She voiced plenty of seasons before she died and a movie. You can hear her again ANYTIME isn't the modern age wonderful?
>>
>>133140992
>>133141013
>>133141090
Just to be extremely honest here, many of fans do not show concern to Isumi when her voice actor passed away. Hell, it is too late to mourn, it is too late at this point.
>>
Why people care about Hina so much? She has already robbed other characters' potentials, and Hata seriously has no ideas what he is doing right now, he just throws some Hina there and there to solve problems.
>>
>>133140890
>And the worse side is that he does not respond a certain voice actor's news yet.
https://twitter.com/hatakenjiro/status/661458015439097856
>>
File: Hayate509_16_RHS.png (290 KB, 896x1300) Image search: [Google]
Hayate509_16_RHS.png
290 KB, 896x1300
>>133140135
>Hina
>winning.
Did you read the last chapter?
>>
>>133141877
The best proof is Isumi.
Lots of wasted potential, specially when she's the second strongest character in the series, only behind Athena fused with Midas.
Hina is literally this manga's John Cena.
>>
>>133145682
Hey when John Hina is popular you give the people what they want.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.