[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UQ Holder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 002.jpg (557 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
557 KB, 1066x1600
Spoiler text

20年もの苦痛を耐えながら、宇宙空間に現れたネギ
その傍らには……ネギとは結ばれず一般人として生を終えたとされる
のどか&夕映の姿があった……それとラカン&アル

Stage.119 刀太とキリヱはどっちなの?

地上ではみぞれとしのぶが
バイクレースのタンデム権(→刀太の嫁権)を賭け戦うも同着
一方ナンバーズはというと…賛成多数(一空・夏凜・九郎丸)で
キリヱを刀太に嫁がせようとする……と、みぞれが黙っていない
かくてバイクレースで決着をつけることにする
3人出場するというのに、刀太がタンデムするのには体が足りない
そこで帆之香が「三分身」と書かれた霊幻道士の札を刀太の額に貼る
■次号Cカラー!キリヱvs.しのぶvs.みぞれのハイスピードバトル開始!!キャラ人気投票もやるよ!!

Rakan and Al are mentioned. Popularity poll soon.
>>
>>139849570
Translation:

while enduring the pain of 20 whole years, Negi appeared in outer space
at his side…. who appeared to have finished life/died as ordinary people who didn’t bind with him
the figures of Nodoka & Yue appeared ….. and Rakan & Al(ARU)

Stage.119 Touta & Kiriwe, who of the two?

on the surface Mizore and Shinobu
arrive at the same time when they have a gambling contest for the right to ride with him in the motorcycle race (→right to marry Touta)
speaking about the other numbers… with a majority decision (Ikkuu・Karin・Kuroumaru)
they are trying to marry Kiriwe to Touta…..to which Mizore doesn’t remain silent
thus it is decided to settle it with a bike race
even though the three a taking part (in a race), Touta’s body is laking for riding together on a bike
thus Honoka sticks a ticket, with a profile picture drawn/written on it, for “Mr. Vampire” to Touta’s forehead
■Next Issue, Colour! Kiriwe vs Shinobu vs Mizore, the commencement of a high speed battle!! Also a character popularity pool will take place!!
>>
>>139851868
Thank you.

fuck off
>>
I hate these kind of sudden switch.
>>
>>139851868
>Rakan

Y E S
E
E
>>
>>139851868
>Al(ARU)
Ku-fei?
>>
Nodoka was my waifu ten years ago. I never understood why Akamatsu would be such a dick as to shoot her ship down specifically in Negima's shitty epilogue when she always was possibly the most likely candidate for Negi's affection throughout all of Negima's run and he didn't confirm whom Negi got together with anyway.
>>
>>139853498
Albireo.
>>
>>13985369
Because she confessed and was waiting for an answer.
>>
I hope Kirie wins the popularity poll
>>
>>139853784
I really hate her but it would not surprising with the focus she got lately. I hope Touta himself will be well ranked, usually males are not well ranked in these kind of stories.
>>
Manga is dead anyway, bury it.
>>
>More retarded haremshit antics
>More focus on the shitty cunt of Kirie
>Tournament fucking never
Jesus fucking Christ.

Fuck you sideways with a rake Akamatsu. Fuck you so hard.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.