[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
I'm liking this show so far, but something pisses me off:

>Everyone gets mad at MC for not waiting on his highschool GF to (possibly) come out of her coma, who he'd only been dating for like a week, and whose accident he was in no way involved

Can we have a thread?
>>
>>139599092
>for not waiting
he did for like three years iirc, and yet he get shitted on, poor guy
>>
>erased
>slut bang MC femine friend while he is in coma
>she did nothing wrong

>kgne
>MC life is in disarray after she went into coma
>tried to move on with his life after the other girl seduced and pity fuck him
>coma girl woke up and destroyed his present peaceful life purple hair girl
>he did everything wrong

Explain this double standard /a/
>>
>>139599588
This.
>>
>>139599092
He liked the blue hair chick from the beginning.
He just feels bad for coma girl.
>>
>>139599588
Kayo waited for 10+ years before moving on while the MC waited for his girlfriend for a few years before everyone told him to move on with his life. Not that it matters much since everyone in Eien except the girl in the coma and her family were utter assholes.
>>
>Blue has long hair, Orange has short hair
Time Skip
>Blue has short hair, Orange has long hair

Say it with me, /v/: POTTERY
>>
>He starts completely disinterested in her
>Even right before the accident it seems like he doesn't really give a shit and loves the other girl more
>post accident, it's like he loves her more than anyone else in the world

Was there a bunch of stuff in the VN cut from the show?
>>
>>139600197
I think it was implied he just felt massively guilty and not that he actually loves her that much.
>>
The MC is one if the biggest pussies I've ever seen, his passiveness made me really hate him
>>
Blue was best girl anyway.
>>
File: 16488.jpg (243 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
16488.jpg
243 KB, 1024x600
Never forget those girls gave everything for humanity's survival.
>>
>>139602118
Why does the girl second from the right have blacker eyelashes and harder looking shade than the rest
>>
>>139602118
I should really re-read this, maybe once it comes on steam.
>>
>>139602190
Getting your face ripped off does that.
>>
>>139599588
Holy shit Kayo is not Satoru's legit lover you delusional shipperfaggot.

Also, MC actually had a huge crush on Mitsuki before deciding to settle down with Haruka due to muh misunderstanding, thus the beginning of the shitstorm.

You can't compare a ridiculous muh NTR meme with a legendary show that cleanly split the fanbase into half and created epic shitstorms in the era of anime forums back then.
>>
>>139599961
>/v/
Nice freudian slip.
>>>/v/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.