[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the actual fuck?! So Yachiru is the physical manifestation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
What the actual fuck?! So Yachiru is the physical manifestation of Kenpachi's zanpakuto?! And she just now decided to inform him of that information? Plus the fact that he is now capable of using bankai? Did Yachiru have a reason for keeping her true existence secret? Also was Kenpachi just not able to strong enough to utilize Yachiru's power properly? What do you think his bankai will be? I'm thinking it will be something lame like he grows to the size of a giant or some shit, but I'm not sure.

But wait, doesn't Yachiru have zanpakuto of her own? We saw her use it as well, it had a name? So how is it possible for a zanpakuto to have a zanpakuto? Did Bleach seriously go the route of Inception or some shit? It's true we didn't know anything about Yachiru's backstory other then she was some girl that Kenpachi found one day, GOD FUCKING DAMN IT KUBO STOP TAKING ACID.
>>
>>139436538
That terrible localization makes me doubt the whole translation on that page. Just wait till next week to see what's up.
>>
>>139436873
>Mangapanda meme

Can you like, you know? Fuck off. I've been reading on Mangapanda for years and never had issues understanding the plot/translations, sure it might not be 100% accurate but it's probably in the realm of like 97% accuracy or some shit.

Sorry I can't read moonrune like you fucking elitist bastards who are narcissistic as fuck.

>Inb4 he can't read moonrunes lol

I know all your degenerative memes, they won't work on me.
>>
I still dont understand how she is manifested when he is unconscious and almost dead.

She just runs around with no sort of effects
>>
>>139436538
>get shikai and bankai in 2 days

that's not how it's supposed to work.
>>
>>139436538
Kenpachi is Yachiru's zanpaktou, don't you see the sword reflection in her eye from looking at Kenpachi?
>>
File: [manga-rain]bleach-ch114-06.png (104 KB, 800x1265) Image search: [Google]
[manga-rain]bleach-ch114-06.png
104 KB, 800x1265
His jagged zanpakuto was screaming in his first fight with Ichigo, right?

>Where did you come from, kid?

>touched the Zanpakuto

Didn't see this coming? It was there the whole time, she was pointing where she came from.
>>
>>139437188
they are two wild assauchis and they can summon and use each other as they see fit.
>>
>>139437437
We Valkyrue Drive now
>>
>>139436538
this has been implied for ages. the only thing that seems to be a contradiction, or rather some thing that needs to be explained. is why the fuck does Yachiru herself have a "inner hollow".
by this I mean, we saw 3 characters in the series doing the huge aura of power with a face. Ichigo one looked like his Hollow/Asauchi mask, Kenpachi one looked like a skull, Yachiru looked like some sort of beast. One could say that the skull and beast are those two monsters that she summoned before, but I dont think they look alike. the beast especially
>>
>>139437824
>ginger beck

god damn it. posting to see if it allocates name by IP or if its always random
>>
It's not actually her, it's a vision only, a representation of Kenpachi's sword that looks like yachiru...
>>
>>139436538
its going to be a reality marble bankai with thousands of swords for him to just go nuts with
>>
>>139436958
Chill out, EOP. Just because you like the taste of shit doesn't mean everyone else has to.
>>
>>139437104
He's been communicating and bonding with his zanpaktou spirit for decades.

This is exactly how it works.
>>
>>139437824
Isane was implying her sword was nothing like an actual shikai/zanpaktou.

Chances are she just used her, and thus Zaraki's zanpaktou's, ability.
>>
>>139437065
Did you simply not read the fucking manga?
What do you think Oetsu's 5 Sword Bitches are?
>>
>>139437205
She also got really serious and let off some scary reiatsu/vibe when Zaraki was fighting seriously with Ichigo, if I remember correctly.
>>
>>139436538

He needed to git gud
>>
>>139436538
wait, what the fuck is happening? Why is no one anon?
>>
>>139437104
Actually he just fulfilled the requirements for Bankai in reverse. He's always been so strong and since Yachiru was always manifest and he's been talking with her, she always respected him. There was never a need for a fight and to subdue her, she already was. So Kenpachi just needed to get Shikai and then Bankai would have been open to him.

>>139438828
This. The manifestation isn't something that the Shinigami has to consciously do. Renji was knocked out and only came around to realize that Zabimaru had manifested. They just have to have a close enough bond for them to realize the manifested form and then the sword can manifest itself if it so chooses.

We also know that the manifested form can be changed over time or by artificial means, which explains why Yachiru can 'grow up' or why Zabimaru went from a Baboon with a Snake tail, to a Baboon women and a snake boy
>>
>>139439259
April fools, keep up. The names are random anyway, so it's still anon. It draws from a pool and the names are rather fun, so try to get something hilarious.
>>
>>139439259
Hi Shawna sharkeisha.
>>
>>139439460
>Zabimaru went from a Baboon with a Snake tail, to a Baboon women and a snake boy
We all know this is just an easier way for the author to make changes if he doesn't like something or if he gets better later on.
> Yeah man its really just the Zanpakuto maturing and not me changing my mind.
>>
>>139439835
Except he did it for an Omake first as a joke and then decided to keep it in. It's also a legit way to write. He didn't make a change and then bullshit a reason. He laid the foundation for explaining the change and that was simply. "Zanpaktou spirits can change their appearence"
>>
>>139439532
whatever you say Molina you little bitch
>>
It just struck me that, since the Soul Society arc, Rukia and Ichigo haven't had any fun SoL adventures.

The break right before the Vizored arc is the closest we've gotten since then, but aside from that its been fucking years since she went to his school, or they got to bucker about dumb shit, or they hung out with their friends, or they even talked casually.

I really miss their friendship being one of the focuses of the manga.
>>
>>139436958
I bet you read anime in a browser, on your phone or in youtube videos you filthy degenerate.

You probably only stream anime in 240p too.
>>
File: igsvsgswr.jpg (31 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
igsvsgswr.jpg
31 KB, 300x300
>>139440496
like in reality - life gets in the way
>>
>>139440496
I completely agree, they had some really fun chemistry and I really fucking wish the manga focused more on them being partners and friends.

Fuck, with all the Hogyoku shit that's happened Kubo easily could have bullshitted her to get a few power ups from being its vessel for so long and kept her roughly on pace with Ichigo. She should have been right by his side ever since the Hueco Mundo arc began, and then stuck beside it once again post-Fullbringers
>>
>>139440785
kubo is getting to that. theyre bonded on a soul level. their destiny is one and the same. hes just trying not to give it away yet.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.