[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>HF confirmed to be a trilogy and Miura isn't the director
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Archer_smiled.jpg (128 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Archer_smiled.jpg
128 KB, 800x600
>HF confirmed to be a trilogy and Miura isn't the director
>Fate/Extra TV anime by SHAFT with screenplay by Nasu as part of the staff
>Group translating Extra/CCC as a steady pace
>Mahoyo chap 1-5 English patch released and more to come soon
>Absolutely beautiful Garden of Avalon OST released
>New Type-Moon Ace in a few weeks with info on the Tsukihime Remake

Things are finally looking up for us Nasubros.
>>
>>139201693
Miura did a good job though.
>>
>>139201739
- Dumbing down a complex and interesting world by not even bothering to cover deep and interesting lore and explanations behind why things happen(ex: Shirou's powers never being explained thus making them complete random asspull, the setting never being explained, difference between magic and magecraft is never explained, magic circuits never being even explained, etc)

- Ruining, changing or dumbing down the characterization of both main characters(Rin and Shirou). Most of Rin's inner conflict and flaws are never apparent. Most of Shirou's tactical thinking, philosophy and sociopathy is never apparent.

- Taking away the tactical aspect of the fights and turning them into asspully powerbrawls of shit exploding. The fact that the said "shit exploding" happens to have a shitshow of shitty lacking choreography that does not even come close to Fate/Zero's fights also does not help.

- Outright skipping Caster's backstory and motivations for sake of a filler episode about her master.

- Taking away most of the romance, by removing the dynamic bickering between the two and making Shirou far more passive and dense(instead of him having intentionally tease Rin). Literally all that this romance amounts to in the adaptation is them...shaking hands

- Adding needless anime original scenes that serve no purpose while at the same time failing to adapt crucial monologues and exposition. That includes a completely pointless final episode that should have been an OVA and only serves to make it the main work even more generic harem than adaptation already did, wasting time that could have spent on Shirou's character.

- Awfully uneven pacing that drags pointless sol scenes out and rushes important scenes that should be intense, thrilling and atmospheric.

No.
>>
>>139201861
Put your trip on
>>
/a/ will lose once again to ***
>>
Where were you when Type/Moon took over the anime industry?
>>
>>139201693
>>New Type-Moon Ace in a few weeks with info on the Tsukihime Remake
I won't be holding my breath.
>>
>trilogy
I fucking knew it
>>
>>Fate/Extra TV anime by SHAFT with screenplay by Nasu as part of the staff
what
>>
>>139201861

T.Fai
>>
>>139208114
Look it up.
Fate/Extra is getting a TV show titled "Fate/Extra Last Chorus" animated by SHAFT. Nasu is on the staff in charge of series composition
>>
>>139201739
It's a crapshoot to have him as director though, look at KnK6.
>>
File: 1424487468570.png (458 KB, 902x720) Image search: [Google]
1424487468570.png
458 KB, 902x720
no fate saber route
i don't fucking care anymore
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.