[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inu Yashiki Chapter 53
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 0053-016.jpg (545 KB, 1140x1600) Image search: [Google]
0053-016.jpg
545 KB, 1140x1600
What is even going on with this manga?
>>
Shishigami kill all japanese bcause they are too perverts and fatty
>>
Now thats edgy.
>>
Okay, I can accept the whole wanting to kill cops because "they shot muh waifu wahhh"; I can even almost accept that really fucking stupid people would take this sort of bizarre thing lightly, but fucking really?
>I'm going to kill over 120 million people because you guys were MEAN TO MEEEEE ;_;
Come now. He has no motive to do that and he probably (if he actually gets to follow through) will get bored in like 3 days. And the general public in this manga are way too retarded; they make the normal population in Gantz look reasonably intelligent.
>>
>>139053891
The old guy better be stalking him and revives anyone that he killed making him feels toyed.This fag edge need to be sharpen until there is nothing left.
>>
It´s not Gantz. That´s what is happening with this manga.
>>
I read this for the old man, not the edgy faggot.

If your gonna be edgy be fun and not a boring shit.
>>
>>139048613
I also wants to know.
>>
>>139048613
This got bad so fast.
>>
>>139053891
It isn't just because they were mean to him. The media and japanese populace drove his mother to suicide, the govt killed or attempted to kill, two innocent people who did nothing but harbor a criminal. It is revenge and edgy, but it was more than just MEANAMEEEEE
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.