[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just finished the fate route Why didnt she disappear and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: anosonoeto.jpg (27 KB, 452x325) Image search: [Google]
anosonoeto.jpg
27 KB, 452x325
So I just finished the fate route
Why didnt she disappear and die like this 10 years ago?
What did destroying the grail do? It will come back like this right?
Did she order the knight to throw the sword into the river in the epilogue after the incidents of the holy grail war with shirou?
Why was tohsaka uselessly living with shirou after defeating berserker all this time? She had her command spell so why didnt she try to get another servant?
>>
He had not let go of her wish.
>>
>Why didnt she disappear and die like this 10 years ago?
Because the Greater Grail was destroyed, the one Emiya had Saber excalablast was the Lesser Grail so the main body was still intact due to Angra Mainyu's possession of the Grail.
>What did destroying the grail do? It will come back like this right?
No see above.
>Did she order the knight to throw the sword into the river in the epilogue after the incidents of the holy grail war with shirou?
Yes, she came to self-realization about her wantings and decided to fulfill history as it was to be written out and die a king like she wanted.
>Why was tohsaka uselessly living with shirou after defeating berserker all this time? She had her command spell so why didnt she try to get another servant?
That's easier said then done, especially when all of them likely have masters that they won't betray. Rin also didn't have enough jewels after losing most of them fighting Berserker so it made no sense especially with how the rest of the plot played out with Gil killing the other available servent Caster (since Lancer was already bonded to Kotomine).
>>
>>139004299
*She
>>
File: 1430431363658.jpg (44 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1430431363658.jpg
44 KB, 800x600
>>139004090
>Why was tohsaka uselessly living with shirou after defeating berserker all this time? She had her command spell so why didnt she try to get another servant?
Like who? All the other servants were either dead or had a master. You can't just summon a new one if yours dies.

Either way you're a filthy secondary for having watched Zero before reading the VN. Consider suicide.
>>
>>139004482
I only read the vn, gonna start rin route soon
>>
>>139004330
>Because the Greater Grail was destroyed, the one Emiya had Saber excalablast was the Lesser Grail so the main body was still intact due to Angra Mainyu's possession of the Grail.
In no route does Saber destroy the Greater Grail.
>>
>>139004090
/a/ spoiled that archer is shirou for me but then how does he have brown skin and white hair?
>>
>>139004632
Not meant to be directed to OP
>>
>>139004632
Magic fucks up your body.
>>
>>139004090
>Why didnt she disappear and die like this 10 years ago?
Read the VN and this time pay attentopm
>What did destroying the grail do? It will come back like this right?
Destroying it adverted a catastrophe involving all the evils in the world running loose
>Did she order the knight to throw the sword into the river in the epilogue after the incidents of the holy grail war with shirou?
Yes
Read the VN and this time pay attention
>>
>>139004835
Nah too long and the school setting was just putting me off most of time
Will just finish soon with rin and sakura and start zero and prisma, they seem much better
>>
>>139004976
>Nah too long and the school setting was just putting me off most of time
>too long
>put me off

You are American, arnt you?
>>
>>139005014
Hey, don't go bleming this on nationality, I'm American and I finished all three routes.
That guy's just an idiot, and those are universal.
>>
>>139004632
magic
>>
>>139004632
overuse of magic beyond his skill level, I just started reading Prisma 3rei and the whole arc that totally not F/SN Heaven's Feel guys seriously has Shirou slowly getting tan blotches and white hair from torture and whatnot
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.