[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Instant Bullet thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Instant Bullet 24.jpg (603 KB, 1739x1237) Image search: [Google]
Instant Bullet 24.jpg
603 KB, 1739x1237
So, he is still stuck in a time-loop where the loli witch is gonna go back in time and die 5 years later, or did they get past that?

I just found out about and speedread this manga today. I loved it a lot, one of my favorite's I'd say. I hope the artist does more works, and maybe revisits the story like he seems to have thought about in the afterword
>>
She still dies, yes. She just has time travel so it's completely possible for her to appear in the future still, because she could have gone back and forth through time several times before dying in the present.
If there's ever a sequel there might be a path to a happy ending, but right now there isn't really any indication that anything is properly resolved or that her fate is anything but a young death.
>>
>>138788868
>She still dies, yes. She just has time travel so it's completely possible for her to appear in the future still, because she could have gone back and forth through time several times before dying in the present.
Unfortunate. I forget if they ever explained why she goes back in time in the first place.

> If there's ever a sequel there might be a path to a happy ending, but right now there isn't really any indication that anything is properly resolved or that her fate is anything but a young death.
I hope things work out for the author and he gets to maybe continue or remake the series sometime in the future. Or otherwise, make another great story like this one imo.
>>
>>138789154
IIRC the author already has another manga.
And it just went weekly.
>>
>>138787933
witch dies no matter what, but she said she will visit 5 times in the future to cockblock mc
Not quite witch has an ambiguous future

Author was harpy to do the story, but he had to end it early, he hopes to return to it later
>>
>>138790710
>And it just went weekly.
Recently? If so, that's good news. I hope things go well for him.
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-17+at+10.53.59).jpg (463 KB, 1366x728) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-17+at+10.53.59).jpg
463 KB, 1366x728
>>138790943
It starts weekly serialization this coming issue.
>>
File: Cd0KNj5UYAEe9tI.jpg (103 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
Cd0KNj5UYAEe9tI.jpg
103 KB, 600x848
Volume 1 is also out, hopefully the series does well enough that he can continue ib.
>>
>>138790989
Oh, that's good news. I'll get into that series.

>>138791036
I hope so too.
>>
File: img000004.png (583 KB, 1800x1297) Image search: [Google]
img000004.png
583 KB, 1800x1297
I just hope he evenutally comes back to undo the clusterfuck of an ending.

It's so obvious he had to rush it out and so many points were condensed, so much so that they came out stupid, to be honest. Not to mention almost all of the enemy team being non developed.
>>
>>138791292
I feel you. I believe that negative stuff is mostly due to the fact that he had to rush and didn't know from week to week if a call for cancelation would come in. Plus, it's his first series, so over time he can only get better and more experienced.
>>
>>138790989
Oh boy, weekly Kaguya and President shenanigans is definitely gonna kill the author isn't it?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.